Author Topic: Doxxing Files |OT| Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread  (Read 3134874 times)

Yulwei

Re: Doxxing Files |OT| Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread
« Reply #28740 on: October 21, 2020, 03:39:41 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/29-days-from-release-cyberpunk-2077-reaches-the-1-spot-of-steams-global-top-sellers-list-dethroning-phasmophobia.310459/

"Highly marketed game is pre-ordered a lot" isn't news. We don't need an empty hype thread for this.

the salt  :teehee

Switters

« Reply #28741 on: October 21, 2020, 03:49:22 PM »
Man, I didn't even get to circle jerk paipai master's one and done level of Count Dook discourse....
troll

tuna_love

« Reply #28742 on: October 21, 2020, 04:24:40 PM »
>128GB internal
>in 2XXX
:girlaff
thats 100 baldurs gate 2, thank you very much

Lonewulfeus

• Former Unofficial Ambassador to ResetEra
« Reply #28743 on: October 21, 2020, 04:36:00 PM »
Wait what happened with Chris Pratt?

They found out he Twitter follows Turning Points USA, Ben Shapiro, and Dan Crenshaw the racist cyclops.

Rman

« Reply #28744 on: October 21, 2020, 04:42:54 PM »

They found out he Twitter follows Turning Points USA, Ben Shapiro, and Dan Crenshaw the racist cyclops.

Srsly? That’s the reason?

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #28745 on: October 21, 2020, 04:53:09 PM »

There was a double outrage because RDJ, Mark Ruffalo and Zoe Saldana made some instagram posts defending Chris which got people mad, questioning why they didn't do this for Brie Larsen

Lonewulfeus

• Former Unofficial Ambassador to ResetEra
« Reply #28746 on: October 21, 2020, 04:55:23 PM »

That and some of the avengers cast are doing a biden thing and Pratt wont be there.  RDJ is also like half cancelled for not being there and for defending Pratt.  Oh and mark ruffallo is like a quarter cancelled for defending Pratt but he will be in the biden thing. Pratt is also involved in a church that’s extremely anti-LGBT so it’s not like the twitter followers are the only thing, just the latest.  Seems like he’s a nice guy with a super shitty set of beliefs (that he will not divulge prolly cause they suck)  It is funny seeing reeee criticize a marvel actor for once though.

ShutUp

« Reply #28747 on: October 21, 2020, 05:31:47 PM »
Definitely think some of the original cast didn't like Brie, at least initially. Remember that awkward moment in an interview with her and Hemsworth and of course many thought it was just an act. Don't think it was and they just didn't really like each other.

samir

« Reply #28748 on: October 21, 2020, 05:34:03 PM »
It couldn't be because Brie Larson is a huge fucking cunt while Pratt is a nice guy.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #28749 on: October 21, 2020, 05:44:47 PM »
It couldn't be because Brie Larson is a huge fucking cunt

RUDE!

Clearly what Brie Larsen needed was a man to rescue her, that would have gone down really well

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #28750 on: October 21, 2020, 05:52:07 PM »
Wikifeet hates her!

One easy trick to escape foot fetishists

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #28751 on: October 21, 2020, 06:02:32 PM »
Wikifeet hates her!

One easy trick to escape foot fetishists

spoiler some foot fetishists enjoy what they call cheesy feet
Uncle

« Reply #28752 on: October 21, 2020, 07:08:10 PM »
Chris Pratt lost a marry fuck kill poll on twitter and the girls mobilized to defend him lmao. Anyways he sucks and you don’t just coincidentally follow 3 LAPD accounts, tucker carlson, ben shabino, dan Crenshaw, etc. Wear don’t tread on me tshirts, go to an anti gay church, etc. He’s a piece of shit and I bet all those twitter releases had been written ahead of time for when eventually people found that shit out

Snoopycat_

« Reply #28753 on: October 21, 2020, 07:08:54 PM »
I'm beginning to think these Ree trans are actually incels

remy

• my hog is small but it is mighty
« Reply #28754 on: October 21, 2020, 07:18:26 PM »
Chris Pratt lost a marry fuck kill poll on twitter and the girls mobilized to defend him lmao. Anyways he sucks and you don’t just coincidentally follow 3 LAPD accounts, tucker carlson, ben shabino, dan Crenshaw, etc. Wear don’t tread on me tshirts, go to an anti gay church, etc. He’s a piece of shit and I bet all those twitter releases had been written ahead of time for when eventually people found that shit out
hes cute tho so its ok

Boredfrom

« Reply #28755 on: October 21, 2020, 07:33:35 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/this-conservative-article-is-absolutely-livid-over-zack-snyders-political-tweet.310735/

Crappy Hollywood director has the same political alignment than most of his peers, news at eleven.

Seriously, the fact that his films are shit and unintentional proto fascist doesn’t mean he is a Trump supporter or conservative for that matter. It’s giving him too much credit. :awesome

DJ Bedroom

« Reply #28756 on: October 21, 2020, 07:44:09 PM »
Twitter's made it so that's basically everything.
Playstation = liberals, xbox = conservatives
Marvel = obama, DC = trump
Dallas cowboys = hitler, every other team = the allies
spoiler (click to show/hide)
I can kinda get behind the last one
[close]

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #28757 on: October 21, 2020, 07:51:10 PM »
Pratt hasn't done anything or said anything but he has private views that I may not like so I don't think he deserves to be an actor

BikeJesus

« Reply #28758 on: October 21, 2020, 08:23:18 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/mitch-mcconnell-has-visibly-strange-skin-discoloration-going-on.310762/

Armchair Diagnosis?
                     /
                    /
 :isthis

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #28759 on: October 21, 2020, 08:43:45 PM »
hes cute tho so its ok

Yes.meme

That said, his conservative "come to Jesus" bullshit is insufferable, so I'm with Superman on that.

paprikastaude

« Reply #28760 on: October 21, 2020, 08:46:48 PM »

How did this go beyond Disney? Aren't they allies? :social

Snoopycat_

« Reply #28761 on: October 21, 2020, 09:05:47 PM »
Fuck out of here with this “poor me” bullshit.

she’s the special kind of stupid that says shit like “we are all stardust”.

fuck that cosplayer.

An entire thread of angry, bitter men shouting abuse at some woman who dared to dress up as a video game character.

So progressive.

Thirty-Ought-Six

« Reply #28762 on: October 21, 2020, 09:43:18 PM »
Pratt hasn't done anything or said anything but he has private views that I may not like so I don't think he deserves to be an actor

He did respond to some of the church stuff.

"I go to a church that opens their doors to absolutely everyone."

“My faith is important to me but no church defines me or my life, and I am not a spokesman for any church or group of people. My values define who I am. We need less hate in this world, not more. I am a man who believes that everyone is entitled to love who they want free from the judgement of their fellow man"

I didn't find anything about his stance on legal gay marriage. It's nice to say everyone is entitled to love who they want free from the judgement of their fellow man, but it means nothing if you also want to make it illegal for them to have marriage recognized by the state.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #28763 on: October 21, 2020, 10:36:28 PM »
I hate religion and by extension the religious, but I don't believe in pillorying people either. People should have the right to be wrong, especially if they shut the fuck about it.

FUME5

« Reply #28764 on: October 22, 2020, 02:53:44 AM »

she’s the special kind of stupid that says shit like “we are all stardust”.

fuck that cosplayer.

An entire thread of angry, bitter men shouting abuse at some woman who dared to dress up as a video game character.

So progressive.

I mean, you're not wrong.

Also, fuck Hillsong.

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #28765 on: October 22, 2020, 05:59:18 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/b-sh-piro’s-wet-ass-p-word-pratt.310135/page-9#post-49062916

Quote from: Messofanego, post: 49062916, member: 1159
I gotta tweet this at him.
(Image removed from quote.)

Now I don’t use the word hero often, but…  :salute
Margs

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #28766 on: October 22, 2020, 06:46:36 AM »
When the people on twitter defending you are using "snowflake" to describe your detractors, that would be a pretty good sign to me that I fucked up.

Let's just pretend era doesn't regularly use this exact rhetoric for the exact same reasons of dismissing criticism of needlessly antagonistic or hostile behaviours I guess

You know if you really think about it, she's the real victim here, not the group that is caricaturized, demeaned and ridiculed by garbage like this. You know, the people who get to deal with this disdain pretty much every waking hour.

Ugh. I don't know why but I was sort of expecting she'd have some sort of realization that portrayals like that are incredibly harmful, but instead it's the standard "dig in and double down" approach. I really ought to know better by now.

How the fuck is she not a victim of harrassment?
Unless she is actively harrassing trans people, the fact that trans people get harrassed isn't any kind of fucking moral justification to harrass somebody else for - and let's be crystal fucking clear here - cosplaying a fictional character from a videogame.

Because look at "heavily moderated" forum resetera, and then extrapolate out to "not fucking moderated at all" Twitter:
I can’t help but laugh that she’s the special kind of stupid that says shit like “we are all stardust”.
Simple, it’s not her reality and she can’t be bothered to develop empathy and has instead decided to double-down on her initial feeling of being attacked for her dumb toxic cosplay.
(fucking spiderman.jpeg btw)
Yeah, fuck this game and fuck that cosplayer.
As I said in my response on Twitter: Wow, that might be one of the worst responses she could have possibly given!

What a piece of garbage.
Well, if you had any doubts that she (the cosplayer) was just dumb and/or mean-spirited about the whole affair, there it is.
lmfao get fucked transphobe. so sick of this shit.
Deleted my gog account. Won’t be buying anything else from there. I’ll just watch a let’s play of cyberpunk if I care in a year. Not interested in bullshit companies promoting bullshit people
Ughhhh fuck off.
Fuck off.
Shut the fuck up TERF
Fucking hell. What's with transphobes and TERFs doubling down?
Do fuck off.
They want to be victims so much, can't even hear it anymore.
YOU FUCKING CAME IN SWINGING AT HER JFC
Seems pretty clear this person is being deliberately antagonistic and obstinate.
Yeah way to diminish violence on the trans community by making it about yourself and whataboutisms lady.
THE 'WHATABOUTISMS' IS BRINGING UP 'VIOLENCE' ON 'THE TRANS COMMUNITY' TO JUSTIFY ONLINE HARRASSMENT, WTF
How is someone still using this kind of response? They clearly are ignorant as fuck, but how come anyone close to her hasn't told her how dumb this whole attitude is.?
Oh fuck off into space.
Fuck her and fuck CDPR.

Someone legit made a Twitter account today after seeing this thread so he could find me on Twitter and yell slurs at me.

It's both creepy and pathetic.
Unlike someone who legit made an era thread after seeing a twitter post so he could rally extra troops to yell slurs at her?

:mindblown

Like... how the fuck is this sample reaction even remotely proportionate to the 'crime' of "dressed up as fictional character from videogame"?

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #28767 on: October 22, 2020, 06:57:37 AM »
But we're the snowflakes. Lmao.
People having complete meltdowns about how other people are “offended” is like my guilty pleasure lol.

Good Faith posting of genuinely held opinion?
                /
:isthis

nudemacusers

« Reply #28768 on: October 22, 2020, 10:09:01 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/biden-says-hell-create-a-bipartisan-commission-to-recommend-changes-to-scotus-if-elected.310978/

Watch this space for neolibs to tell us all how 100D political chess it is for Biden to plainly state he’s the person he has always been.  :brain
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Averon

« Reply #28769 on: October 22, 2020, 10:31:29 AM »
ResetERA now openly attacking the gaming press (except for Jason Schrier, of course)
ResetERA openly harassing a woman online

These tactics sound suspiciously like...:drudge GamerGate!!!!! :drudge

Surely ERA haven't fallen so low as to adopt GG tactics, right? :thinking
Going by their own standards, that sure looks like it is the case. Not a good look  :ufup
« Last Edit: October 22, 2020, 11:15:13 AM by Averon »

Hermit

« Reply #28770 on: October 22, 2020, 11:01:02 AM »
Red Dead 2 was cracked. The thread immediately turns into posters calling the cracker a transphobe.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/the-unthinkable-happened-red-dead-redemption-2-has-finally-been-cracked-one-year-after-its-pc-release.311008/

Also this gem:

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #28771 on: October 22, 2020, 11:08:31 AM »
isn't it kind of fucked up to see that some dumb biaaaatch hacked some shit and then assume that they must be trans :doge :doge :doge :doge :doge :doge
« Last Edit: October 22, 2020, 11:13:52 AM by Piss Benoit »
(ice)

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #28772 on: October 22, 2020, 11:11:19 AM »
dumb cracker-ass-cracker biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch
©@©™

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #28773 on: October 22, 2020, 11:14:49 AM »
Red Dead 2 was cracked. The thread immediately turns into posters calling the cracker a transphobe.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/the-unthinkable-happened-red-dead-redemption-2-has-finally-been-cracked-one-year-after-its-pc-release.311008/

Also this gem:

They're always at people's fucking throats if they're not up to date with the language. Strangely they whole "trans women are women" concept is forgotten about when a woman dares to cosplay a trans woman

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #28774 on: October 22, 2020, 11:18:11 AM »
isn't it kind of fucked up to see that some dumb biaaaatch hacked some shit and then assume that they must be trans :doge :doge :doge :doge :doge :doge

Internalized misogyny thinking that the only women who like videogames online are trans  :brain
Margs

Averon

« Reply #28775 on: October 22, 2020, 11:23:12 AM »

Also this gem:

They're always at people's fucking throats if they're not up to date with the language. Strangely they whole "trans women are women" concept is forgotten about when a woman dares to cosplay a trans woman

You must always be up-to-date on whatever bullshit they are in to in that week or you're the worst piece of shit imaginable in their eyes. Even they don't believe they themselves are that clued in on their own bullshit. I would say at least half of them are just going with the flow of the conversation that is dominated by more prominent members like Kyuuji, Messeo, etc...In other words, a lot of performative ego stroking.

venereology

« Reply #28776 on: October 22, 2020, 11:24:46 AM »

Surely ERA haven't fallen so low as to adopt GG tactics, right? :thinking

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #28777 on: October 22, 2020, 11:39:59 AM »
who the fuck doesn't know what a cracker is? I refuse to believe that people on an online gaming forum don't understand what that is.... Good lord.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #28778 on: October 22, 2020, 12:22:36 PM »
I would say at least half of them are just going with the flow of the conversation that is dominated by more prominent members like Kyuuji, Messeo, etc...In other words, a lot of performative ego stroking.

After Kyuuji outright stating that they get a kick out of making people mad by pretending to be concerned about things, I'm like... 90% sure now (given the only 'activism' they've done is shitting up Harry Potter and Cyberpunk threads and their mysterious lack of knowledge on issues that would directly affect them if they are who they claim to be) they're just straight trolling.

« Reply #28779 on: October 22, 2020, 01:44:08 PM »
At this point it is easier to list what or who ISN'T transphobic

wsippel

« Reply #28780 on: October 22, 2020, 01:51:51 PM »
So, regarding the Cyberpunk thing... I don't know about you guys, but my dick isn't glowing. Which means the dick in the ad is probably a cybernetic implant (which makes a lot more sense in context than a transsexual, really). So isn't it far more likely that the model depicted is supposed to be a plain old XX female who's really into pegging or something?

thetylerrob

« Reply #28781 on: October 22, 2020, 01:55:52 PM »
Quote from: Finale Fireworker
Congratulations to Rockstar and 2K games for going so long without being cracked. That's really impressive.
:era
Congrats to Multi-Billion Dollar Corporation for protecting their wealth! I'm so proud of them! Human conversational topics!!!

Clockwork5

« Reply #28782 on: October 22, 2020, 02:07:40 PM »
https://www.twitter.com/GameRant/status/1319069729831768064

Fucking Gross man.
It better fucking not.
Jesus fucking christ.
When dies it end?
So... toilets are confirmed in this game then.

Yeah, this “rumor” is based on a big nothing tweet from Dr. D saying “we have big things planned” but RE don’t care.
[close]

Clockwork5

« Reply #28783 on: October 22, 2020, 02:12:35 PM »
So, regarding the Cyberpunk thing... I don't know about you guys, but my dick isn't glowing. Which means the dick in the ad is probably a cybernetic implant (which makes a lot more sense in context than a transsexual, really). So isn't it far more likely that the model depicted is supposed to be a plain old XX female who's really into pegging or something?
User warned: Just asking questions. Next time google “trans-fetishization.” You know you want to. (Put your browser in private mode first.)

Hermit

« Reply #28784 on: October 22, 2020, 03:15:45 PM »
Don't give a shit about Dr. Dis, but would love to see him added to watch an extended meltdown

:phil

pgtl_10

« Reply #28785 on: October 22, 2020, 05:02:27 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/the-unthinkable-happened-red-dead-redemption-2-has-finally-been-cracked-one-year-after-its-pc-release.311008/post-49139251
Quote from: Necromanti, post: 49139251, member: 1887

That is genuinely surprising.

She's cis, not trans. That says nothing about whether someone is a man, woman, or neither.

Calling yourself a woman is not proof that you are a woman  :brain

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #28786 on: October 22, 2020, 06:37:23 PM »
Quote from: BANNED: PROMOTING PIRACY OF NINTENDO PROPERTY
Hey I guys I found Super Mario Bros. on this old PSP cool huh

We finally broke Rockstars DRM!

Thank god!

It was a woman

TERF!!!!
🤴

remy

• my hog is small but it is mighty
« Reply #28787 on: October 22, 2020, 07:28:40 PM »
the low key misogyny of assuming any technically minded woman is yrans  :yuck

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #28788 on: October 22, 2020, 08:20:57 PM »
Public transphobiation.
ὕβρις

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #28789 on: October 22, 2020, 08:45:02 PM »
the low key misogyny of assuming any technically minded woman is yrans  :yuck

https://www.reddit.com/user/0xEMPRESS

Harrassing women out of tech

:rejoice :rejoice :rejoice

paprikastaude

« Reply #28790 on: October 22, 2020, 09:53:43 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/how-do-you-feel-about-highbrow-waifu-games-genshin-impact-nier-etc.311371/page-3#post-49197118
This poll did not go AT ALL like I thought it would. I tried to make the poll answers a little biased but wow, I feel like Hillary in 2016. You might have a majority but not a mandate

It’s creepy.
[close]

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
« Reply #28791 on: October 22, 2020, 10:10:55 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/how-do-you-feel-about-highbrow-waifu-games-genshin-impact-nier-etc.311371/page-3#post-49197118
This poll did not go AT ALL like I thought it would. I tried to make the poll answers a little biased but wow, I feel like Hillary in 2016. You might have a majority but not a mandate

It’s creepy.
[close]

I'll be honest, the discussion in that thread has gone better and worse than I could have imagined. Way too many posters arguing what highbrow means but the results are definitely interesting with the plurality going to the waifu fans but the majority saying they don't like it.

It's also funny how everyone is super polarized on how they feel about waifuness. It's good that there's not a lot of fence sitters.

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #28792 on: October 22, 2020, 10:55:02 PM »

The artist confirmed she was transsexual.

Fuck the cosplayer and fuck the people harassing her. Both trash.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2020, 11:00:18 PM by Momo »

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #28793 on: October 23, 2020, 12:14:29 AM »
I think it comes down to whether the ad is a parody or not. I always saw it as an in-universe example of how progressive and "cyberpunk" future was in regards to sex/gender/bodies, and not the same as the parody advertising in GTA that's clearly meant to be a joke like "Ogay".
[close]
I can understand how GTA has poisoned the well and made people see it as just a crass "that chick has a dick" joke.

Clockwork5

« Reply #28794 on: October 23, 2020, 12:49:23 AM »
I think it comes down to whether the ad is a parody or not. I always saw it as an in-universe example of how progressive and "cyberpunk" future was in regards to sex/gender/bodies, and not the same as the parody advertising in GTA that's clearly meant to be a joke like "Ogay".
[close]
I can understand how GTA has poisoned the well and made people see it as just a crass "that chick has a dick" joke.
I agree 100% that it doesn’t seem to be mocking the trans community. But In reality there is, as of yet, near zero context for the ad so I dont know. As much as I enjoy sharing a giggle with y’all watching the meltdowns over there, I have learned over the past several years of paying attention to actual LGBT activists that there doesn’t need to be malice or fun poking in order to genuinely offend. I would be interested to see some genuine, non-performative, reactions from trans people to some of the marketing for this game. In all honesty the examples of “trans people are normalized in this world” do seem kinda lazy. Like the voice tied to gender.

Am I personally offended or do I consider any of it transphobic? No. But I’m not trans so I’m not sure my opinion on any of this is very valuable.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2020, 12:57:42 AM by Clockwork5 »

jorma

« Reply #28795 on: October 23, 2020, 12:51:27 AM »

The artist confirmed she was transsexual.

Fuck the cosplayer and fuck the people harassing her. Both trash.

wait what did the cosplayer do? cosplaying with a cock even tho she has a vag? is that dickface?

Yulwei

« Reply #28796 on: October 23, 2020, 01:11:22 AM »
How dare that woman put a dick between her legs? it's me i'm the progressive who believes in the essentialism of genitals :maf

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #28797 on: October 23, 2020, 02:38:48 AM »
I agree 100% that it doesn’t seem to be mocking the trans community. But In reality there is, as of yet, near zero context for the ad so I dont know.
Sounds like you're choosing to believe the privileged TERF/Nazi artist:
"You'll notice many advertisements - for anything, a table, chair, a roof tile - slap a random sexy person on top and say 'hey, buy this'. This shows the sexploitation of those people, and many of our advertisements feature this sexualisation. We sexualise men, women, and people in between, all to show how terrible this is.

"With our advertisements, we want to say something. For instance, there's an advert for a fashion shop with the Colosseum - this beautiful piece of architecture - which has been taken over and turned into a marketplace. It's art destroyed for consumerism's sake. We have more examples here [in Cyberpunk's E3 2019 booth]."

Redesiuk and I are standing next to a poster which says 'three mouths, one desire'. It's a nod to Total Recall's 'I wish I had three hands' scene, she says, but also an example of the grotesque sex movies available in Cyberpunk 2077's world.

"So yes, we have a person with both breasts and a penis on an advertisement, done on purpose, because it's terrible to exploit people's bodies like this," Redesiuk continues.

The poster in question is an advert for Chromanticore, a regular cola, one of many fictional drink brands in the game.

"We thought this would be a brand which would slap a body on the advert and think nothing of it. It's a terrible thing to say 'mix it up' [the poster's tagline]. We're emulating what a company would say in Cyberpunk 2077."
"It was meant to make people feel uncomfortable," Redesiuk concludes. "Not because they're seeing someone with breasts and a penis, but because the body is being exploited. I didn't slap the penis there for people to laugh about it. There is a beautiful body there being used to sell soda."

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #28798 on: October 23, 2020, 02:40:32 AM »
How dare that woman put a dick between her legs?

How dare she !  :phil
ὕβρις

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #28799 on: October 23, 2020, 02:49:45 AM »
I wonder if it might help to raise these issues to influential elected officials like Ocasio-Cortez. She has been actively involved with gamers before, and cares for the LGBTQ community and issues. If more awareness could be raised there, I think it may help raise awareness abroad. Failing real change, provided the senate and presidency flips, they might be willing to place sanctions on Poland until they relent.
:teehee