Author Topic: Doxxing Files |OT| Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread  (Read 3135673 times)

FunSlower

Re: Doxxing Files |OT| Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread
« Reply #36122 on: January 13, 2021, 05:17:22 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/ben-pack-announces-hes-leaving-giant-bomb.360235/post-56194006

(Image removed from quote.)

spoiler (click to show/hide)

[close]
[close]
I can't get over how someone mentioned that "sometimes the moderators weren't quick enough to catch negative comments on a livestream and Ben read negative comments"

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #36123 on: January 13, 2021, 05:20:13 PM »
Neogaf perms continue.

They just got one for 3 alts

:heyman
:O

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #36124 on: January 13, 2021, 05:23:35 PM »
the alt right  ;)

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #36125 on: January 13, 2021, 05:43:08 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/cyberpunk-2077-%E2%80%94-our-commitment-to-quality-after-lying-for-years.360898/post-56231884

How were trans people victims?!
If Resetera has taught me anything, it's that Trans people are always the victims, no matter what the circumstances.
Spud

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #36126 on: January 13, 2021, 05:44:04 PM »
Look at that neogaf ban list!

"Apologies, the previous ban should've been permanent"
:hitler
« Last Edit: January 13, 2021, 05:52:40 PM by bork »
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #36127 on: January 13, 2021, 06:02:07 PM »
https://www.neogaf.com/threads/no-conspiracy-theories-or-fringe-content-on-the-politics-board.1586018/page-17#post-261964300

Quote from: Goro Majima
Quote from: Smaug
I speak when I have something to say, not for some forum cred. The point being that I have seen this forum cycle several times ideologically and I suspect a new cycle is at hand and we all saw where the last cycle ended.

@EviLore was a victim of cancel culture so to suggest that this forum will essentially revert into Era 2.0 is laughable.  I don’t see us swinging that far to the left as long as the far left continues to be associated with their own brand of insanity.

:curious :society :curious :society :curious
ど助平

DJ Bedroom

« Reply #36128 on: January 13, 2021, 06:52:30 PM »
Re would lose their collective mind if they remade these games without censoring them

https://www.resetera.com/threads/we-need-remakes-of-the-ps2-era-god-of-war-games.360520/
No they wouldn't. They're made by Sony.

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #36129 on: January 13, 2021, 07:09:09 PM »
Maybe I was wrong. GAF looking better and better since it doesn’t  have Kyuuji.
Just permaban Evilore and we're golden!

Top of the page  :nsfw shower elf:
« Last Edit: January 13, 2021, 07:47:29 PM by bork »

Boredfrom

« Reply #36130 on: January 13, 2021, 07:11:01 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/the-second-impeachment-of-donald-trump-update-house-officially-votes-to-impeach.360637/page-49#post-56238205

Quote from: BajiBoxer
There were variations of it used in white supremecist gangs (like sideways, or pointing down), but a standard "ok" hand sign was also co-opted as a white supremecist signal when Trump was in office. It started as a 4 Chan or 8 Chan "prank" to make liberals and progressives look foolish, but was adopted so much by white supremecists that it's a very common usage now. It's very mainstream these days, surprised you hadn't come across it.

Motherfucker, people still need to explain Pepe triggering you. How the fuck a normal person would know what is a “mainstream” white supremacy hand symbol that looks like the universal symbol of OK (something that companies still uses as emoticons.

nudemacusers

« Reply #36131 on: January 13, 2021, 07:30:20 PM »
Look at that neogaf ban list!

"Apologies, the previous ban should've been permanent"
:hitler
I want to know more about 'enemy combatant'. are we at 1,001 fights now  :o
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #36132 on: January 13, 2021, 07:35:07 PM »

news on that other impeachment trial
:kermit

pressures of the gaming industry? My man you play video games for a living and create hour long EXPLANATION videos about 2 minute trailers.
🤴

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night
« Reply #36133 on: January 13, 2021, 07:37:02 PM »

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
ど助平

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #36135 on: January 13, 2021, 07:53:17 PM »
now I'm just gonna hop on over to resetera's publicly posted ban list and see what kind of stuff they got goin on over there --
Uncle

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #36136 on: January 13, 2021, 07:59:33 PM »
https://www.neogaf.com/threads/neogaf-ban-review-justice-project.1463407/page-304#post-261966774

Quote from: EviLore
Quote from: Nobody_Important
I'm a bit out of the loop. What happened to Cybrwzrd?

Also Afro having several accounts and basically talking with himself at times is actual comedy.
Racism and a general slide into hate. See this post comparing "lesser races" to Chihuahuas:

https://www.neogaf.com/threads/1-ranked-public-high-school-in-the-us-has-a-problem-of-too-many-asians.1578577/page-2#post-261271849

November 24, 2020:
Quote from: Cybrwzrd
Culture is a big part of it, but culture is an environmental factor just like temperature, amount of sunlight, etc. If environmental factors cause adaptation in humans for say, skin color or altitude tolerance, then it also goes to reason that intelligence would be a heritable, and selected for trait in advanced civilizations. A society that has been living in large, specialized groups for centuries is going to have selected for intelligence for far longer than say a tribal society where strength and athleticism are more important for survival. You aren't going to find many Whites or Asians who can climb a tree like a Pygmy. I think you would be hard pressed to find a Pygmy who can build a rocket ship.

Chihuahuas are one of the least intelligent breeds of dogs. Nothing can be done to make them as smart as say, a German Shepherd, a dog that was bred to work and solve problems. They are still technically the same species though. To say Humans are no different than other animals is at best unscientific, and at worst narcissistic.

Yeah Mana. It's sad to see a long-time member fall to the dark side.

So the post was made in November and they knew about it, but he only got perm'd for that shit today
 :brain
ど助平

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #36137 on: January 13, 2021, 08:15:24 PM »
https://www.neogaf.com/threads/neogaf-ban-review-justice-project.1463407/page-304#post-261966774

Quote from: Nobody_Important
I'm a bit out of the loop. What happened to Cybrwzrd?

Also Afro having several accounts and basically talking with himself at times is actual comedy.
Racism and a general slide into hate. See this post comparing "lesser races" to Chihuahuas:

https://www.neogaf.com/threads/1-ranked-public-high-school-in-the-us-has-a-problem-of-too-many-asians.1578577/page-2#post-261271849

November 24, 2020:
Quote from: Cybrwzrd
Culture is a big part of it, but culture is an environmental factor just like temperature, amount of sunlight, etc. If environmental factors cause adaptation in humans for say, skin color or altitude tolerance, then it also goes to reason that intelligence would be a heritable, and selected for trait in advanced civilizations. A society that has been living in large, specialized groups for centuries is going to have selected for intelligence for far longer than say a tribal society where strength and athleticism are more important for survival. You aren't going to find many Whites or Asians who can climb a tree like a Pygmy. I think you would be hard pressed to find a Pygmy who can build a rocket ship.

Chihuahuas are one of the least intelligent breeds of dogs. Nothing can be done to make them as smart as say, a German Shepherd, a dog that was bred to work and solve problems. They are still technically the same species though. To say Humans are no different than other animals is at best unscientific, and at worst narcissistic.

Yeah Mana. It's sad to see a long-time member fall to the dark side.

So the post was made in November and they knew about it, but he only got perm'd for that shit today
 :brain
:wut
🤴

railGUN

• If my bones are breaking would you tell me that I'm weak?
« Reply #36138 on: January 13, 2021, 08:17:06 PM »
Imagine being nearly 40(?), having had only 1 job your entire adult life, and still being bad at it.
Fish<

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #36139 on: January 13, 2021, 08:17:10 PM »
:wut
Imagine being nearly 40(?), having had only 1 job your entire adult life, and still being bad at it.

ど助平

Snoopycat_

« Reply #36140 on: January 13, 2021, 08:20:08 PM »
There goes Gaf's eugenics expert Jordan. The broken toy Lore once praised and made a permanent member.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #36141 on: January 13, 2021, 09:43:44 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/lost-in-translation-2003-racist.360088/

Quote from: Swimming
anyone else find this film racist and cringe-worthy in terms of dialogue? aged pretty poorly imo
======
edit: sorry, i swear i've seen threads in the past open w/ one liners + low general effort and i just wanted to start the conversation bc ppl on this site are generally smarter than me. also thought i didn't need to provide examples bc if you acutally watched the movie you would know what i'm referring to bc it's that on the nose. kinda shocked people are so dismissive and adamant that it wasn't though but i'll try and provide more examples of orientalism / racism that i thought were present throughout:

1) dialogue w the constant switching of L's / R's - they probably make nods to this like 7 separate times? loger moore, lat pack, brack toe, lip stockings, fright, etc - idk i just find this type of shit juvenile and felt it aged poorly
2) the movie fails to actually give character or flesh out any of the japanese characters in this - they are more so used as a vehicle or backdrop for bob and charlotte and they're more often viewed in a lens of inferiority opposed to actual appreciation
3) felt a lot of the attitudes towards the japanese were disrespectful - a lot of the scenes just gave me a general sense of american superiority and rubbed me the wrong way. i can't really pinpoint to anything specific bc it's sprinkled throughout but it really just felt disrespectful of the culture.

there was a lot i liked about the film, namely the themes of existentialism and the tones of melancholy romance but yeah i walked away conflicted

and this article was linked later down the thread but is a good read that echoes many of my sentiments:

http://www.mtv.com/news/3021638/lost-in-translation-is-an-insufferable-racist-mess-why-would-we-expect-the-beguiled-to-be-any-different/

Quote from: B-Dubs
As rather large number of bans have been given out in this thread and given the level of dismissiveness on display and the fact that said dismissiveness is offensive to many of our members, we'll be keeping this thread locked.
ど助平

ShutUp

« Reply #36142 on: January 13, 2021, 10:05:26 PM »
The white majority of Era finding something racist when those who are actually supposed to be offended don't find it racist is RESETERA to the core.

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #36143 on: January 13, 2021, 10:17:35 PM »
Some of them got banned at a time where the OP was merely this:

anyone else find this film racist and cringe-worthy in terms of dialogue? aged pretty poorly imo

:lol

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #36144 on: January 13, 2021, 10:19:32 PM »
and I thought LORE was banning every other person
 :mike
Uncle

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #36145 on: January 13, 2021, 10:47:40 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/lost-in-translation-2003-racist.360088/

Quote from: Swimming
======
edit: sorry, i swear i've seen threads in the past open w/ one liners + low general effort and i just wanted to start the conversation bc ppl on this site are generally smarter than me. also thought i didn't need to provide examples bc if you acutally watched the movie you would know what i'm referring to bc it's that on the nose. kinda shocked people are so dismissive and adamant that it wasn't though but i'll try and provide more examples of orientalism / racism that i thought were present throughout:

1) dialogue w the constant switching of L's / R's - they probably make nods to this like 7 separate times? loger moore, lat pack, brack toe, lip stockings, fright, etc - idk i just find this type of shit juvenile and felt it aged poorly
2) the movie fails to actually give character or flesh out any of the japanese characters in this - they are more so used as a vehicle or backdrop for bob and charlotte and they're more often viewed in a lens of inferiority opposed to actual appreciation
3) felt a lot of the attitudes towards the japanese were disrespectful - a lot of the scenes just gave me a general sense of american superiority and rubbed me the wrong way. i can't really pinpoint to anything specific bc it's sprinkled throughout but it really just felt disrespectful of the culture.

there was a lot i liked about the film, namely the themes of existentialism and the tones of melancholy romance but yeah i walked away conflicted

and this article was linked later down the thread but is a good read that echoes many of my sentiments:

http://www.mtv.com/news/3021638/lost-in-translation-is-an-insufferable-racist-mess-why-would-we-expect-the-beguiled-to-be-any-different/

(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)

Quote from: B-Dubs
As rather large number of bans have been given out in this thread and given the level of dismissiveness on display and the fact that said dismissiveness is offensive to many of our members, we'll be keeping this thread locked.
Guys, your Japanese anime pillow girlfriend is not a real person. She can't be offended.
Spud

Switters

« Reply #36146 on: January 13, 2021, 11:11:52 PM »
American Zoetrope just shot themselves in the foot.

I don't know how much the rest of you know about Japanese culture (I'm a white concern troll), but honor and shame are huge parts of it.

It's not like it is on RESETERA where you can become successful by being an asshole.

If you screw someone over in Japan, you bring shame to yourself, and the only way to get rid of that shame is repentance.

What this means is the japanese public, after hearing about this, is not going to want to purchase Lost in Translation for AMC or Regal Cinemas, nor will they purchase any of American Zoetrope's future movies. This is HUGE.

You can laugh all you want, but American Zoetrope has alienated an entire market with this move.

Sophia Copolla, publicly apologize and cancel the Lost in Translation anime OUYA exclusive or you can kiss your business goodbye.

troll

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #36147 on: January 14, 2021, 02:50:34 AM »
In an alternate reality:

User Banned (2 weeks): Inflammatory commentary. Having a Japanese spouse doesn't give you license to decide what should be offensive to others.

It's harmful.

Showed it to my Japanese girlfriend and she found the rip/lip scene insulting.

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #36148 on: January 14, 2021, 03:49:12 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/armie-hammer-drops-out-of-jlo-movie-‘shotgun-wedding’-amid-social-media-firestorm.360997/page-6#post-56262124

Quote from: ryan13ts, post: 56261992, member: 23072
It's always the cute, normal looking ones you got to look out for.
Quote from: TeddieBear, post: 56262124, member: 59965
Yup. This is why I’m more interested in sexy-ugly guys.

:confused

More importantly, great filler content in those leaked DMs  :shaq
Margs

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #36149 on: January 14, 2021, 04:01:59 AM »

I don't need to read it tbh. Was it non-consentual? Because otherwise I don't care.

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #36150 on: January 14, 2021, 04:22:42 AM »
Vampire fetish > Dressing up in a fur suit and fucking each other up the arse at a videogame convention.  :thinking

Lonewulfeus

• Former Unofficial Ambassador to ResetEra
« Reply #36151 on: January 14, 2021, 04:39:48 AM »
"Biggoted government wants to continue to spread its bigotted opinions"
Seems about right.

How do you misspell the same word two different ways in one sentence :rage

Good luck doing worse than this slayven!

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #36152 on: January 14, 2021, 06:46:28 AM »
JK Rowling is openly transphobic. Members are welcome to discuss that in this thread. Harry Potter itself is also not immune to criticism. Posts trying to shut down these lines of discussion will not be tolerated. As a public figure with global influence, Rowling's words have serious and tragic consequences which you can read about here:

https://mermaidsuk.org.uk/news/a-call-to-j-k-rowling/

It is okay to be excited for the game. It is not okay to be dismissive of posters concerned about JK Rowling’s bigotry. Avoid personal attacks on other members. If you see a post that violates these guidelines please report it.

As an addendum: We’ve been seeing a lot of low effort posts with empty praise for the game from junior accounts and long-inactive accounts, and it sure seems like some of them are trolls trying to antagonize the community. We’d like to be clear that you do this at your own risk. We look at these case by case and we’ve been issuing bans since the first day this thread went up. If we think you're just here to stir the pot you will get hit. This will be the policy in every thread on this game going forward.

Literal babies.
Margs

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #36153 on: January 14, 2021, 07:23:23 AM »
As someone who is fairly ignorant of the whole JK Rowling is transphobic thing, can someone explain to me using non-Reeeeeee concepts and terms, exactly how she is transphobic?

My understanding is that she is accepting of trans women as women, but does not accept that a Trans woman is a biological woman. She also has some issues with trans women co-opting the feminist movement.

Am I right here?
Spud

benita

« Reply #36154 on: January 14, 2021, 07:43:51 AM »

I don't need to read it tbh. Was it non-consentual? Because otherwise I don't care.

Wait, so you're only interested in beating it if it was assault?

Wow...

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #36155 on: January 14, 2021, 07:44:37 AM »
No kink shaming pls :wag
(ice)

paprikastaude

« Reply #36156 on: January 14, 2021, 07:50:57 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/former-gamexplain-members-talk-about-troubles-with-the-company-heavy-crunch-low-pay-update-andré-response.357772/page-25

A live cancellation gets into its final phase after the scapegoat dared to make an apology  :sicko

Never forget though, all this doesn't exist  :teehee
« Last Edit: January 14, 2021, 10:00:14 AM by Spieler1 »

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #36157 on: January 14, 2021, 07:54:24 AM »
Isn’t game explain basically just exploiting Nintendies turbo autism for YouTube ad cash?

Cancelling deserved imo :hmph
(ice)

paprikastaude

« Reply #36158 on: January 14, 2021, 07:59:13 AM »
These guys were also resetti mods themselves, so have some of your own medicine :playa tbf Many of these occurances aren't undeserved  :doge Like with shower goblin. But it's idiotic to deny the fact just to spite the "other side" :juicy

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #36159 on: January 14, 2021, 08:05:08 AM »
https://www.neogaf.com/threads/the-biden-gun-plan.1572907/page-5

I keep it cocked and locked in the closet along with a Rem870 12 gauge alternating between double-00 buck and slugs. 1911 on the nightstand. I feel fairly secure.

Yeah he sounds really secure.
Oi Oi

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #36160 on: January 14, 2021, 08:05:31 AM »
Is there a basic gestalt of the whole thing somewhere, I’m strangely intrigued by it now :doge
(ice)

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #36161 on: January 14, 2021, 08:29:13 AM »

I keep it cocked and locked in the closet along with a Rem870 12 gauge alternating between double-00 buck and slugs. 1911 on the nightstand. I feel fairly secure.

That's just straight up dangerous. No wonder you people have so many problems with accidental shootings. Lock that shit up in a safe and keep the keys secure.

If you live in a society where you feel you need a gun for self defence, you need to change your culture, not buy more guns.
Spud

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #36162 on: January 14, 2021, 08:51:25 AM »

That's just straight up dangerous. No wonder you people have so many problems with accidental shootings. Lock that shit up in a safe and keep the keys secure.

If you live in a society where you feel you need a gun for self defence, you need to change your culture, not buy more guns.

But what if...

There's a shocking amount of results if you search "bed shotgun holder"

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #36163 on: January 14, 2021, 08:56:52 AM »
you bump your head against the headboard while sleeping and 10 pounds of shotgun fall on your head :neogaf
Uncle

Drainage

« Reply #36164 on: January 14, 2021, 09:07:10 AM »
Larry Birb got weird in retirement

Reminds me of that pigeon that flew to Australia

nudemacusers

« Reply #36165 on: January 14, 2021, 09:43:04 AM »

But what if...

There's a shocking amount of results if you search "bed shotgun holder"
ugly sheets  :-X
ugly giant bed frame   :yuck
bed in front of curtains  :-\
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

nudemacusers

« Reply #36166 on: January 14, 2021, 09:48:21 AM »
oh also:

http://gunbed.net

WHY A GUN BED?

VIOLENT NIGHTTIME HOME INVASION,

RISING NATIONAL DEBT, GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN,

INCREASING CRIME, DESPERATE CRIMINALS,

SOCIETY BREAKDOWN, ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE……
:tinfoil
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #36167 on: January 14, 2021, 10:07:23 AM »
it's much easier to find targets for a home invasion in the internet era, you just look for the people making fun of the idea of a gunbed

:sicko
Uncle

paprikastaude

« Reply #36169 on: January 14, 2021, 10:23:23 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/former-gamexplain-members-talk-about-troubles-with-the-company-heavy-crunch-low-pay-update-andré-response.357772/page-27
Quote from: Weltall Zero, post: 56269444, member: 8546
Anyone else getting GAF -> Era migration flashbacks here?

:shaq

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
©@©™

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #36171 on: January 14, 2021, 10:48:33 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/former-gamexplain-members-talk-about-troubles-with-the-company-heavy-crunch-low-pay-update-andré-response.357772/page-27
Quote from: Weltall Zero, post: 56269444, member: 8546
Anyone else getting GAF -> Era migration flashbacks here?

:shaq

Maybe I'm prejudiced, but when someone identifies as nonbinary pokemon (this is not me being sarcastic, that's in their bio) it harms their credibility.

https://twitter.com/Espeonkin/status/1349514046278610949

Uncle

• Have You Ever
Uncle

Uncle

• Have You Ever
Uncle

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #36174 on: January 14, 2021, 11:02:10 AM »
i retract my intrigue, this all seems very pathetic :doge

i have mucho sympathy for people getting ripped off by their "bosses" but also at some point you'd surely think to yourself "why am i spending hours of my life going frame by frame in the smash brothers trailer looking for SECRET MESSAGES AND CLUES to then spend more hours making a video about them for basically fuck all?" and tell this andre character to suck your dick and quit
(ice)

paprikastaude

« Reply #36175 on: January 14, 2021, 11:03:57 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/former-gamexplain-members-talk-about-troubles-with-the-company-heavy-crunch-low-pay-update-andré-response.357772/page-27#post-56272915
What I don’t get about Andre’s stance is that surely it completely ruins him as far a social media and forums are concerned? He’s now always going to get a ton of crap for how he behaved but with a proper apology and a promise to change he may have slowly rebuilt his image. He’s instead cemented himself as a really bad manager which I don’t see the benefit of at all. It’s just bizarre from someone who acted like they were a true social justice warrior and instead he ends up having more in common with those he criticised than you would ever believe. So so weird.
Yup. And I do believe he loved Pokemon Snap also!

Boy, imagine if Nintendo announced a new Stunt Race FX...and he couldn't respond!!!

I'm sure this guy is sour about a Pokemon game after his decade old job project has been destroyed... well actually, he might be - we are talking about ree-type nintendies after all  :doge

nudemacusers

« Reply #36176 on: January 14, 2021, 11:04:43 AM »
https://twitter.com/Espeonkin/status/1283499147333709826

:engel
i had to practice phantom shifting to make my own coping mechanism for this identity 👏👏
what game uses these terms so I can ban it in my house
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #36177 on: January 14, 2021, 11:13:42 AM »
education is important, I try to learn something new every day  :-[

https://therian.fandom.com/wiki/Phantom_Shift

Uncle

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #36178 on: January 14, 2021, 11:13:54 AM »

i had to practice phantom shifting to make my own coping mechanism for this identity 👏👏

scientology :doge
(ice)

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #36179 on: January 14, 2021, 11:15:07 AM »

Last of us.