Author Topic: BREAKING: President Donald J. Trump contracts Covid-19 (aka the China Virus(tm))  (Read 14630 times)

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
Chris Christie officially positive and since he's 400 pounds he's likely to die

:jeb

I'll finally be able to cross the George Washington Bridge again!
^_^

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
每天生气

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
(Image removed from quote.)

This gif hasn't been more relevant then now when checking Trump news

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
Mark Meadows has got the news that Trump is doing very well

Also Rudy is now the President

https://twitter.com/maggieNYT/status/1312498261861695488

“You go tell people I’m watching this coverage [reporting he’s taken a turn for the worse].

“I feel I could get out of here right now. But they’re telling me there can always be a backstep with this disease. But I feel I could go out and do a rally."
🤴

mormapope

• WHADDYA HEAR, WHADDYA SAY
OH!

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
It wasn't pre-recorded but they certainly edited out the coughs. Notice how he speaks 10 words before taking another breath
https://twitter.com/AynRandPaulRyan/status/1312528580836909057
🤴

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
Well he went to the hospital yesterday and that's clearly filmed from the White House. Unless they had somebody place a bunch of flags in some conference room in the hospital.

Also if you were checked into the hospital, wouldn't they automatically place an IV and give you one of those plastic bracelets?

mormapope

What's the proof that this was recorded today?
OH!

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
Well he went to the hospital yesterday and that's clearly filmed from the White House. Unless they had somebody place a bunch of flags in some conference room in the hospital.

Also if you were checked into the hospital, wouldn't they automatically place an IV and give you one of those plastic bracelets?
From what I understood from the reports yesterday, they have an office set-up there for the President so he can work and do his normal duties there's even a dining area and a Kitchen.
It's basically an apartment/office with immediate medical care available. I suppose kinda like a Camp David thing.

It doesn't actually look like any White House room.
🤴

mormapope

From what I understood from the reports yesterday, they have an office set-up there for the President so he can work and do his normal duties there's even a dining area and a Kitchen.
It's basically an apartment/office with immediate medical care available. I suppose kinda like a Camp David thing.

That has absolutely nothing to do with making a prerecorded video.
OH!

Nintex

• Finish the Fight

He looks very pale. He hasn't looked that pale in like... I dunno.
It could've been taped yesterday?

They clearly told him not to move his hands so they could more easily edit the video.

Also, the White House was in total chaos while this went down.
What makes you think they even had the idea of pre-recording something like this.
🤴

mormapope

They clearly told him not to move his hands so they could more easily edit the video.

He looks like he did when he made or released the video of him right before he got onto the helicopter. He looked like a pale log there too.
OH!

Nintex

• Finish the Fight

He looks like he did when he made or released the video of him right before he got onto the helicopter. He looked like a pale log there too.
That video was pre-recorded sometime before he left for Walter Reed, because he wore a different suit.
This is the suit he had yesterday when he boarded the chopper.

In any case, not having the tie shows this is a rush job.
He was probably either working or going to eat or something when they shot this video.
🤴

mormapope

*Nintex writes fan fiction where Trump funds immortality vaccines and builds LOTR styled wall castles

"Hey, this video that just got dropped could've been prerecorded and was made to save face and to quell a possible shitstorm"

Nintex: Impossible! I have observations! Suit, helicopter, room. Boom.
OH!

Mr Gilhaney

• Gay and suicidal
wishing good health and many good days for potus

Skullfuckers Anonymous

• Will hunt bullies for fruit baskets. PM for details.
SMH at all you conspiracy theorists. Clearly Trump has died and this is a clone of him. The weirdness in the video is just due to the clone still waking up (should be around 1 week).

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
*Nintex writes fan fiction where Trump funds immortality vaccines and builds LOTR styled wall castles

"Hey, this video that just got dropped could've been prerecorded and was made to save face and to quell a possible shitstorm"

Tell me Q. How and when would they organize this?

Trump was orange all week until yesterday when he left with the chopper to Walter Reed, prior to which he indeed recorded a statement.
Today another statement, in which he looks visibly worse, not orange and worried. Sure, they could've lifted him out of bed anytime during the past 12 hours to record this.
And it probably took some time to edit out the coughs, but this clearly wasn't recorded weeks before.

Most COVID patients are not stuck in bed until it gets really bad.
I definitely think Trump is downplaying how bad he has it, that they edited the footage to cut out of the obvious coughs and the doctor didn't mistake 48 hours for 72 hours but I don't see what else could've been faked.
Or indeed my fan fiction has turned into reality and he's already dead and this is just a deep fake.
🤴

mormapope

Tell me Q. How and when would they organize this?

Trump was orange all week until yesterday when he left with the chopper to Walter Reed, prior to which he indeed recorded a statement.
Today another statement, in which he looks visibly worse, not orange and worried. Sure, they could've lifted him out of bed anytime during the past 12 hours to record this.
And it probably took some time to edit out the coughs, but this clearly wasn't recorded weeks before.

Most COVID patients are not stuck in bed until it gets really bad.
I definitely think Trump is downplaying how bad he has it, that they edited the footage to cut out of the obvious coughs and the doctor didn't mistake 48 hours for 72 hours but I don't see what else could've been faked.
Or indeed my fan fiction has turned into reality and he's already dead and this is just a deep fake.

You took my prerecorded, which I'm implying would be shit yesterday before the helicopter or right after landing, and interpreted as weeks ago.  :lol :lol :lol

OH!

headwalk

• brutal deluxe
trump is long dead, as is truump (his first clone). we only have truuump and bigger trump left.

Skullfuckers Anonymous

trump is long dead, as is truump (his first clone). we only have truuump and bigger trump left.

I forgot about bigger trump, haven’t seen him since he did the North Korea handshake.

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
My best guess is that the president thought he was about to shart but then announced, "don't worry everybody, false alarm".
每天生气

Skullfuckers Anonymous

I can’t believe trump is still able to work this hard with covid!

https://www.twitter.com/AndrewFeinberg/status/1312587904015835142

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
Was that video the moment trump truly become president

:phil
(ice)

T-Short

• hooker strangler
地平線

VomKriege

• Do the moron
PR is lies :pika
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
Was that video the moment trump truly become president

:phil

My money is on the one at Arlington.
ὕβρις

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
Does the presidential hearse have a cool name like Defense One or what ever dept. does state funerals?

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
Ground zero ?

VomKriege

• Do the moron
He's only coordinating the arrests from Coffin Force 1
:brazilcry
ὕβρις

thisismyusername

https://twitter.com/jonostrower/status/1312616578773446656

...Oops?

mormapope

Stealing a Twitter comment about these photo shoots

Changed locations in 10 mins., signs a blank paper, lost a jacket, still wearing the same clothes he arrived in...where is his mask, the IV. for drugs, the neg. pressure room...? Are the photographers wearing PPE...? The US is really stupid if they buy these heavily staged lies.. 

Like, to take anything that's happeneing right now at face value is laughable at best.

OH!

Oblivion

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/318761740315815937

my god there really IS a tweet for everything

VomKriege

• Do the moron
Stealing a Twitter comment about these photo shoots

Changed locations in 10 mins., signs a blank paper, lost a jacket, still wearing the same clothes he arrived in...where is his mask, the IV. for drugs, the neg. pressure room...? Are the photographers wearing PPE...? The US is really stupid if they buy these heavily staged lies.. 

Like, to take anything that's happeneing right now at face value is laughable at best.

It's pretty much expected the government will not be transparent and forthcoming with the health of their current leader. Of course it's PR. Shoddy one (the Trump brand), but it's expected.

Really the only thing certain is that he has the Rona and most probably some symptoms that warranted moving him to a medical facility as a matter of caution.

I know people are hyped an all but I'd say it's more likely than not he'll get better.
They'll say he's doing fine until the very last moment if it comes to that.
ὕβρις

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
They're literally giving him every therapy for covid, but he's supposed to be OK.

:thinking

VomKriege

• Do the moron
It's not a binary asymptomatic-or-death thing. :trumps
ὕβρις

Cauliflower Of Love

"We're just using trump to help calibrate the ventilator to get the best breathing rythm in the world."

Rman

Trump is fine outside of having 20 doctors watch him round the clock and giving him experimental therapies!

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
The lack of bad news is discouraging.  Was hoping for a constant stream of O shit tweets until he died.   

thisismyusername

What's gonna be even more funny is that he's gonna be like "SEE KUNG-FLU IS WEAK. I STOK" or whatever and ruin the fucking response even after this near death scare.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
https://www.theshovel.com.au/2020/10/02/coronavirus-has-contracted-donald-trump/

COVID-19 has contracted Donald Trump, it has been confirmed.

The unsettling news was confirmed in a tweet this afternoon. “Our thoughts and prayers are with the coronavirus at this difficult time,” the tweet read.

Condolences have flooded in from around the world, with thousands sending their thoughts and prayers.

“I’m so sorry this has happened to you,” one tweet read.

“What an awful, awful disease to have to deal with,” read another.

Millions of people have been infected by Mr Trump over the past 40 years, with some never recovering.

“This is a cruel blow. We’re praying for a speeding recovery,” medical officials said.

More to come.

:rollsafe
ど助平

VomKriege

• Do the moron
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
ὕβρις

Rahxephon91

I think an outbreak has to look like Dawn of the Dead for people to care but who knows if that would be enough. I mean these people can’t see the basic problem of if more and more people are sick hospitals could be over run and simply not be able to manage other problems. Oh and also simply be unsafe. But no states should be 100% open.

Kind of hard to believe the president loves the people and not himself when he carelessly in dangerous their lives and has no qualms about taking away the healthcare the could help them if they get sick from him.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2020, 06:44:52 AM by Rahxephon91 »

Himu

I think an outbreak has to look like Dawn of the Dead for people to care but who knows if that would be enough. I mean these people can’t see the basic problem of if more and more people are sick hospitals could be over run and simply not be able to manage other problems. Oh and also simply be unsafe. But no states should be 100% open.

Kind of hard to believe the president loves the people and not himself when he carelessly in dangerous there lives and had no qualms about taking away the healthcare the could help them if they get sick from him.

Spanish Flu in 1918 killed far more people and people still argued liberty vs human freedom against the virus. Humans are pretty foolish and will disappoint you nearly every time, especially Americans in particular.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/03/us/mask-protests-1918.html

https://www.businessinsider.com/san-francisco-anti-mask-league-1918-spanish-flu-pandemic-2020-5
IYKYK

Cauliflower Of Love

Surely no ethical doctor would let a patient with an easily transmissible disease that has killed over 200k people in the country in the past 8 months and requires a 14 day quarantine take a joy ride with 10 people in an air tight vehicle because he wanted to prove he wasn't dead. Is this one of those things where technically all the WR hospital staff are military and so Trump as Commander In Chief can overrule them for something that fucking bonkers?

Probably

Let's Cyber

• Banned (duration pending)
Watch him go "back to work" on Tuesday pretending everything is great only to be rushed to the hospital on Thursday.

:trumps

Dude's got at least a week to go before he should be doing victory laps in front of frothing sycophants supporters.

Oblivion

probably the best pushback i've seen from a journalist on the trump admin's horseshit:

EchoRin

• Hey, it's that dog.

BisMarckie

We should look into treating COVID parients with a diet consisting of Big Macs and Diet Coke.
It obviously helped an overweight elderly man. :science