Author Topic: USA Politics Thread |OT| Son of a bitch!  (Read 323595 times)

Tasty

Re: USA Politics Thread |OT| The malarkey has been defeated
« Reply #900 on: December 22, 2020, 07:07:48 PM »
Filler, come get your boy.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/u-s-sues-walmart-alleging-role-in-fueling-opioid-crisis-11608661856

The Trump administration sued Walmart Inc. Tuesday, accusing the retail giant of helping to fuel the nation’s opioid crisis by inadequately screening for questionable prescriptions despite repeated warnings from its own pharmacists.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #901 on: December 22, 2020, 07:15:07 PM »
fuck walmart  :horny

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #902 on: December 22, 2020, 07:23:48 PM »
On a conference call to discuss Walmart's strong third-quarter results, McMillon ended his opening remarks by saying, "Congratulations to President-elect Joe Biden." He continued: "We look forward to working with the administration and both houses of Congress to move the country forward."

Good luck Doug :trumps
🤴

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #903 on: December 22, 2020, 07:37:34 PM »
https://twitter.com/AP/status/1341540611673997312

:trumps

The Zodiac killer next?

https://twitter.com/kaitlancollins/status/1341540295645810688

- Trump lists all the all other stuff in the bill like support for the Egyptian military
- $600 is not enough, he wants $2000
- 2 years for tax deductible dining at restaurants is not enough and must be indefinite :lol

He's not signing this until he gets a more suitable bill without wasteful spending. Otherwise the next administration will have to deliver COVID relief which could possibly be him  :dead
« Last Edit: December 22, 2020, 07:46:44 PM by Nintex »
🤴

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #904 on: December 22, 2020, 08:42:05 PM »
MAKE AMERICA GIVE ME MONEY AGAIN  :rejoice

Tasty

« Reply #905 on: December 22, 2020, 08:44:22 PM »
Tick tock, Congress.

nudemacusers

« Reply #906 on: December 22, 2020, 08:54:22 PM »
$2k/person would do this breeder well :rejoice
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #908 on: December 22, 2020, 09:28:02 PM »
For 2k i could do an Asia trip

DO IT TRUMP
:O

nudemacusers

« Reply #909 on: December 22, 2020, 09:37:15 PM »
$2k of asian massages :rejoice
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

team filler

• filler
  • filler

Tasty

« Reply #911 on: December 22, 2020, 10:38:31 PM »
OK I have to see this circus play out. :lol

How GOP gonna spin this :neogaf

"Bububut the deficit!!!" :sabu

Seems clear to me the attack ads for this could easily murder the reelection hopes of anyone who doesn't vote for it.

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #912 on: December 23, 2020, 12:02:09 AM »
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/dec/21/why-i-will-not-accept-joe-biden-as-president/
So, I am not reacting to the votes so much as to the whole election environment.

When Twitter and Facebook censored the oldest and fourth largest newspaper (founded by Alexander Hamilton) because it accurately reported news that could hurt Mr. Biden’s chances — where were The New York Times and The Washington Post?

The truth of the Hunter Biden story is now becoming impossible to avoid or conceal. The family of the Democrat nominee for president received at least $5 million from an entity controlled by our greatest adversary. It was a blatant payoff, and most Americans who voted for Mr. Biden never heard of it — or were told before the election it was Russian disinformation. Once they did hear of it, 17% said they would have switched their votes, according to a poll by the Media Research Center. That’s the entire election. The censorship worked exactly as intended.

Typically, newspapers and media outlets band together when press freedom is threatened by censorship. Where was the sanctimonious “democracy dies in darkness?” Tragically, The Washington Post is now part of the darkness.

But this is just a start. When Twitter censors four of five Rush Limbaugh tweets in one day, I fear for the country.

When these monolithic Internet giants censor the president of the United States, I fear for the country.

When I see elite billionaires like Mark Zuckerburg are able to spend $400 million to hire city governments to maximize turnout in specifically Democratic districts — without any regard to election spending laws or good governance standards — I fear for the country.

When I read that Apple has a firm rule of never irritating China — and I watch the NBA kowtow to Beijing, I fear for our country.

When I watch story after story about election fraud being spiked — without even the appearance of journalistic due diligence or curiosity — I know something is sick.
The entire elite liberal media lied about the timeline of the COVID-19 vaccine. They blamed President Trump for the global pandemic even as he did literally everything top scientists instructed. In multiple debates, the moderators outright stated that he was lying about the U.S. having a vaccine before the end of the year (note Vice President Mike Pence received it this week). If Americans had known the pandemic was almost over, that too was likely the difference in the election.

The unanimously never-Trump debate commission spiked the second debate at a critical time in order to hurt President Trump. If there had been one more debate like the final one, it likely would have been pivotal.

This is just the beginning. But any one of those things alone is enough for Trump supporters to think we have been robbed by a ruthless establishment — which is likely to only get more corrupt and aggressive if it gets away with these blatant acts.

For more than four years, the entire establishment mobilized against the elected president of the United States as though they were an immune system trying to kill a virus. Now, they are telling us we are undermining democracy.

You have more than 74 million voters who supported President Trump despite everything — and given the election mess, the number could easily be significantly higher. The truth is tens of millions of Americans are deeply alienated and angry.

If Mr. Biden governs from the left — and he will almost certainly be forced to — that number will grow rapidly, and we will win a massive election in 2022.

Given this environment, I have no interest in legitimizing the father of a son who Chinese Communist Party members boast about buying. Nor do I have any interest in pretending that the current result is legitimate or honorable. It is simply the final stroke of a four-year establishment-media power grab. It has been perpetrated by people who have broken the law, cheated the country of information, and smeared those of us who believe in America over China, history over revisionism, and the liberal ideal of free expression over cancel culture.

I write this in genuine sorrow, because I think we are headed toward a serious, bitter struggle in America. This extraordinary, coordinated four-year power grab threatens the fabric of our country and the freedom of every American.

To read, hear and watch commentary by Newt Gingrich, the former speaker of the House, visit Gingrich360.com.
:usacry

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #913 on: December 23, 2020, 01:30:03 AM »
Alexander Hamilton ain't shit. I'm glad Aaron Burr killed his bitch ass in Minecraft.
©@©™

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #915 on: December 23, 2020, 05:42:09 AM »
🤴

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #916 on: December 23, 2020, 07:11:52 AM »
What

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #917 on: December 23, 2020, 09:33:59 AM »
Holy shit, imagine being nancy pelosi and saying "i agree with trump" this late in the game.

Dickie Dee

• It's not the band I hate, it's their fans.
« Reply #918 on: December 23, 2020, 12:26:23 PM »
It's a Xmas Miracle
___

BrokenVerses

« Reply #919 on: December 23, 2020, 12:59:35 PM »
Hopefully Trump's attention whoring actually gets people $2000 instead of just blowing everything up.

Tasty

« Reply #920 on: December 23, 2020, 01:20:52 PM »
Hopefully Trump's attention whoring actually gets people $2000 instead of just blowing everything up.

They can override the veto but the earliest would be the 28th/29th.

TICK TOCK

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #921 on: December 23, 2020, 02:28:19 PM »
GIMME MY $2K NANCY
dog

Dickie Dee

• It's not the band I hate, it's their fans.
___

zomgee

• We've *all*
« Reply #923 on: December 23, 2020, 05:58:14 PM »
lol this is 3rd grade theater
rub

Tasty

« Reply #924 on: December 23, 2020, 06:28:57 PM »

It's Twitter, of course it is.

It would be great for democracy and political stability if Twitter died tomorrow, but I doubt we will ever be so lucky.

zomgee

• We've *all*
« Reply #925 on: December 23, 2020, 06:32:23 PM »

It would be great for democracy and political stability if Twitter died tomorrow, but I doubt we will ever be so lucky.

I agree, but all of it is. The $2,000, the $600, the inevitable failure of both of it to pass anytime soon to give relief to struggling people. It's all gamesmanship.
rub

T-Short

• hooker strangler
地平線

BrokenVerses

« Reply #927 on: December 23, 2020, 07:01:26 PM »
Unfortunately Trump vetoed the defense bill fucking over military pay so it looks like he will be cROsSing thE rUBIcon all on his lonesome.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #928 on: December 23, 2020, 07:16:41 PM »
The Democrats are having the exact same sort of glee they had when Trump became the candidate and wrecked the GOP during the primaries.
I'm not sure they're going to like the candidates he fields in 2022 to primary what he calls "Mitch's boys".
🤴

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
每天生气

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Last Edit: December 23, 2020, 07:45:07 PM by Nintex »
🤴

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #931 on: December 23, 2020, 09:17:55 PM »

I agree, but all of it is. The $2,000, the $600, the inevitable failure of both of it to pass anytime soon to give relief to struggling people. It's all gamesmanship.
https://twitter.com/WhyTryJustDo/status/1341857560840855552

;)

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
🤴

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #933 on: December 24, 2020, 10:15:04 AM »

Tasty

« Reply #934 on: December 24, 2020, 10:20:18 AM »

Tasty

« Reply #935 on: December 24, 2020, 10:22:21 AM »
I'm so fucking fed up with EVERYONE.

My family is fucking suffering. Jesus fucking CHRIST

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #936 on: December 24, 2020, 10:29:24 AM »
🫂

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #937 on: December 24, 2020, 12:44:59 PM »
https://www.washingtonpost.com/us-policy/2020/12/24/house-stimulus-checks-trump/

Prepare for the wrath of Tasty, foolish reps

The political jostling, with no unclear path forward, shows how Trump’s surprise refusal to sign the bill into law has created a sudden political and economic crisis in Washington.
The efforts to have Trump sign this will be as succesful as the efforts to letting him concede.

Surprise? Really?
 :idont
🤴

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #938 on: December 24, 2020, 12:56:51 PM »
The fact that the united states greatest political pundit is a dutch shitposter on a tiny spin off from a video game forum is the most 2020 america shit ever :delicious
(ice)

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #940 on: December 24, 2020, 02:55:27 PM »
A surprise scuffle over pandemic relief

:pacspit
🤴

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #941 on: December 24, 2020, 04:22:13 PM »

:rejoice

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #942 on: December 24, 2020, 05:55:37 PM »

:ohhh
🤴

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #943 on: December 26, 2020, 01:02:15 AM »
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/dec/21/why-i-will-not-accept-joe-biden-as-president/
So, I am not reacting to the votes so much as to the whole election environment.

When Twitter and Facebook censored the oldest and fourth largest newspaper (founded by Alexander Hamilton) because it accurately reported news that could hurt Mr. Biden’s chances — where were The New York Times and The Washington Post?

The truth of the Hunter Biden story is now becoming impossible to avoid or conceal. The family of the Democrat nominee for president received at least $5 million from an entity controlled by our greatest adversary. It was a blatant payoff, and most Americans who voted for Mr. Biden never heard of it — or were told before the election it was Russian disinformation. Once they did hear of it, 17% said they would have switched their votes, according to a poll by the Media Research Center. That’s the entire election. The censorship worked exactly as intended.

Typically, newspapers and media outlets band together when press freedom is threatened by censorship. Where was the sanctimonious “democracy dies in darkness?” Tragically, The Washington Post is now part of the darkness.

But this is just a start. When Twitter censors four of five Rush Limbaugh tweets in one day, I fear for the country.

When these monolithic Internet giants censor the president of the United States, I fear for the country.

When I see elite billionaires like Mark Zuckerburg are able to spend $400 million to hire city governments to maximize turnout in specifically Democratic districts — without any regard to election spending laws or good governance standards — I fear for the country.

When I read that Apple has a firm rule of never irritating China — and I watch the NBA kowtow to Beijing, I fear for our country.

When I watch story after story about election fraud being spiked — without even the appearance of journalistic due diligence or curiosity — I know something is sick.
The entire elite liberal media lied about the timeline of the COVID-19 vaccine. They blamed President Trump for the global pandemic even as he did literally everything top scientists instructed. In multiple debates, the moderators outright stated that he was lying about the U.S. having a vaccine before the end of the year (note Vice President Mike Pence received it this week). If Americans had known the pandemic was almost over, that too was likely the difference in the election.

The unanimously never-Trump debate commission spiked the second debate at a critical time in order to hurt President Trump. If there had been one more debate like the final one, it likely would have been pivotal.

This is just the beginning. But any one of those things alone is enough for Trump supporters to think we have been robbed by a ruthless establishment — which is likely to only get more corrupt and aggressive if it gets away with these blatant acts.

For more than four years, the entire establishment mobilized against the elected president of the United States as though they were an immune system trying to kill a virus. Now, they are telling us we are undermining democracy.

You have more than 74 million voters who supported President Trump despite everything — and given the election mess, the number could easily be significantly higher. The truth is tens of millions of Americans are deeply alienated and angry.

If Mr. Biden governs from the left — and he will almost certainly be forced to — that number will grow rapidly, and we will win a massive election in 2022.

Given this environment, I have no interest in legitimizing the father of a son who Chinese Communist Party members boast about buying. Nor do I have any interest in pretending that the current result is legitimate or honorable. It is simply the final stroke of a four-year establishment-media power grab. It has been perpetrated by people who have broken the law, cheated the country of information, and smeared those of us who believe in America over China, history over revisionism, and the liberal ideal of free expression over cancel culture.

I write this in genuine sorrow, because I think we are headed toward a serious, bitter struggle in America. This extraordinary, coordinated four-year power grab threatens the fabric of our country and the freedom of every American.

To read, hear and watch commentary by Newt Gingrich, the former speaker of the House, visit Gingrich360.com.
:usacry

Newt is appropriately named after a slimy animal.
JFC, "They blamed President Trump for the global pandemic even as he did literally everything top scientists instructed."
With  all the sincerity in my heart that I can muster, go fuck yourself with a red-hot poker, Newt.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #944 on: December 26, 2020, 06:20:38 AM »
*Let's give him the most softball patriotic question we can think of because maybe deep down inside he does care about us and the folks at home will know things are going to be ok*

"Mr. President do you feel the weight of being responsible for handling our response to this pandemic?" :uguu

"No, I don't feel responsible at all, no" :trumps

*stares at presentation slide that reads: "Bleach and cleaning products kill the virus on surfaces"*
"So uh, Dr. Birx what if we inject people with bleach would that work"

"No... I... ... that's not the way it should be administered"

"Might be worth trying though, have we tried it?"

"No and DON'T try this at home"
"I knew that wouldn't work, I just felt this very important press briefing was a good moment to tell some Kung Flu jokes our ratings for these briefings were fantastic"  :trumps

They blamed President Trump for the global pandemic even as he did literally everything top scientists instructed
:wut
🤴

BrokenVerses

« Reply #945 on: December 26, 2020, 11:45:55 AM »
Looks like 600 dollars is rapidly going to 0. RIP.

Tasty

« Reply #946 on: December 26, 2020, 11:48:06 AM »
Anyone know of any good sovereign, democratic island nations?

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #947 on: December 26, 2020, 12:01:55 PM »
Anyone know of any good sovereign, democratic island nations?
New Zealand comes to mind, for obvious reasons.

Skullfuckers Anonymous

• Will hunt bullies for fruit baskets. PM for details.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
🤴

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #952 on: December 27, 2020, 10:13:48 AM »
The election isn’t over, pal   :nothot
Margs

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #953 on: December 27, 2020, 10:17:13 AM »
at least your'e getting and have gotten free money you ungrateful bastards :ufup
(ice)

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #954 on: December 27, 2020, 10:45:27 AM »
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1343027900740734976

:drool

Doesn't he realize he probably could have won the election if this is what he proposed back in June instead of his side repeatedly refusing $2000 as being too high?
That is actually what Trump wanted. A 'clean' $1200 COVID relief bill.

He told the GOP on Twitter to go 'big' because the money would be spend in the US anyway.
But Nancy did not want to cut a deal with Trump before the elections and Democrats and Republicans each had their own demands like additional funding for testing or additional tax cuts.

Instead of a message on COVID relief and virus control the campaign went with a message of: "Everyone is tired of COVID and wants to move on" after the summer while Mnuchin negotiated a deal in the background.
They turned their attention to #fillthatseat and Jared's Middle East peace plan as well as returning peace to the streets of the US after the civil unrest and protests that had turned into riots.

By some miracle that message got him more minority votes than any other Republican in history and dashed the hopes of Democrats in Texas and Florida.
What the campaign missed was that without a strong economic message Trump would lose the suburban (mostly white) voters by such large numbers that even if he flipped more counties from blue to red than he did in 2016, he would still lose.

I think it was Frank Luntz who said Trump lost the election because of his first debate performance, when mostly white voters and donors did not get the assurance they wanted on the economy.
Some of that changed after the second debate and the final days of his campaign (especially when they highlighted the intention of the Democrats to ban fracking) but by then a lot of votes were already cast by mail.
🤴

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #955 on: December 27, 2020, 11:36:33 AM »
“I would,” the president responded after being asked in a Fox Business interview if he’d raise his latest stimulus offer. “Go big or go home.”

The White House plan includes another round of $1,200 direct payments among other measures both Republicans and Democrats say is needed to prop up the economy.

Trump said he hasn’t signed onto the $2.2 trillion spending plan that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is pushing for because he contended it contained numerous measures unrelated to the pandemic. “She wants money for things you could — your pride couldn’t let it happen,” he said.

“We like stimulus, we want stimulus. We think we should have stimulus,” he said, adding that Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin “has not come home with the bacon.”
Mitch wanted $0 (or rather a cap of $1 trillion on the bill), Democrats wanted $2000, Trump wanted $1200 as of October.
In the end Mitch and the dems made a compromise on $600 and a bunch of other items ending up at roughly $2 trillion.

With that said, it is true that Trump is partly negotiating against himself as some of the other items like funding for Israel were close to the original WH budget proposal.
Ted Lieu said that during the negotations he wasn't sure if Mnuchin had even consulted with Trump on his $600 proposal or if the plan was to bring him aboard once the deal in Congress was made.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 11:52:19 AM by Nintex »
🤴

Tasty

« Reply #956 on: December 27, 2020, 11:59:35 AM »

BrokenVerses

« Reply #957 on: December 27, 2020, 03:41:12 PM »
Update on COVID relief.

Fucking nothing.

Donald's out playing golf again.

BrokenVerses