Author Topic: USA Politics Thread |OT| Son of a bitch!  (Read 323249 times)

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
©@©™

Uncle

• Have You Ever
Uncle

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
Margs

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
(Image removed from quote.)

Gotta make this an emoticon - :cope would be good. Or :nintex like BIONIC says above.
^_^

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me

Potato

• Senior's Member
Because the media oversamples their own networks

Amazingly put.

One of the consequences of the collapsing traditional media business model has been the tendency to turn to editorialising everything and reporting by opinion.

We need to stop believing that journalists are experts in anything but gathering and presenting news and stop giving credibility to their opinions.

Twitter (and opinion based reporting) creates an environment where journalists are allowed to create the news instead of actually reporting it based on experts or first hand witnesses.
Spud

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
More Americans get shot every year than use Twitter  :idont
🤴

benjipwns

benjipwns

Potato

• Senior's Member
I'd vote for him, just for a laugh.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
I mean, that is how you lot voted Trump in.
[close]
Spud

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race

Cauliflower Of Love

Biden's activation codephrase.

Propagandhim

Or an elaborate Deez Nuts joke.

Cauliflower Of Love

Was Beezy there?

benjipwns

benjipwns

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
We need a strong republican party :karen

The Republican Party

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1421965229244698625
🤴

team filler

• filler
  • filler
don't flipflop on this v important issue, mcarthy!  :bernie

Nintex

• Finish the Fight

:usacry
🤴

benjipwns

https://spectatorworld.com/topic/college-republicans-fake-sexual-assault-allegations-benjamin-rajadurai/
Two women are accusing senior members of the College Republican national leadership of asking them to fabricate sexual assault allegations against a male member to sink his candidacy for a leadership position with the organization.
One night during the convention, before Britt had secured her victory against Smith, one of the women says Rajadurai invited her to his hotel room. Earlier in the night, she had an argument with Rajadurai during a reception party, which she says left her ‘profusely sobbing’. When the pair met in Rajadurai’s hotel room, the woman says Rajadurai apologized before stepping away to answer a phone call from Thornton on the other side of the room. During the call, the woman claims she heard Rajadurai ask Thornton, ‘Should I have [her name] or [the other woman’s name] do it?’ After the phone call ended, the woman says Rajadurai asked her if she would accuse Smith of sexual assault and visit Smith in his hotel room later that night.
Screenshots of a text conversation between Rajadurai and the woman on May 15, 2021, show Rajadurai admitting that he and Thornton had tried to ‘me too’ Smith. Rajadurai goes on to apologize to the woman for asking her to participate.

BR: The part that got out. That we tried to me too clay kinda sucks

W: well its not wrong

BR: That was a private convo between me and Chandler and it ultimately went no where

W: that was one of the most painful and hurtful things you’ve ever done to me…just as an FYI. like I think about that almost every day

BR: We were angry but we never tried do anything with it. I’m so sorry you heard it. I regret it every day

W: your best case scenario was that it actually happened. I never felt more worthless in my life

BR: No I was a piece of shit for it. To this day I regret it. I can’t imagine how it made you feel
Later in the text conversation, Rajadurai apologizes to the woman, saying ‘If I did I’m sorry.’ Rajadurai claims he didn’t remember asking her to accuse Smith of sexual assault, but says ‘I could see myself having done that’.

The woman said that one of the reasons she did not come forward earlier was because Rajadurai had openly bragged about his ability to ‘ruin people’s lives’.
A second woman told The Spectator that Rajadurai asked her to accuse Smith of sexual assault at the same convention. She claims he made this offer on behalf of Smith’s opponent, Courtney Britt, and her backer Chandler Thornton.

While leaving the bathroom outside the convention floor, the second woman says she ran into Rajadurai in the hotel hallway. She says Rajadurai first pitched the proposal to her as a ‘joke’ with a group of people present.

The woman says Rajadurai told her to invite Smith to party with her that night so she could get him inebriated. Supposedly, the plan was for the woman to accuse him of sexual assault the following day.
we have fun though

Skullfuckers Anonymous

• Will hunt bullies for fruit baskets. PM for details.

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
‘If I did I’m sorry.’ Rajadurai claims he didn’t remember asking her to accuse Smith of sexual assault, but says ‘I could see myself having done that’

Smooth.
©@©™

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
CUOMO RESIGN BITCH
:O

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
https://twitter.com/tedcruz/status/1422596255214182407

Now ted's dunking Bernie.

Ted for prez
🤴

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
Margs

Skullfuckers Anonymous

• Will hunt bullies for fruit baskets. PM for details.
I’m still a proud Cuomosexual!  :supergay

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
https://twitter.com/eliza_relman/status/1422628478390788100

lmao this clown

Should've included some cat pictures
🤴

benjipwns

benjipwns

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/new-details-emerge-about-how-cnn-anchor-chris-cuomo-advised-n1275839
State prosecutors shed new light Tuesday on CNN anchor Chris Cuomo's involvement in managing the response to the sexual harassment scandal surrounding his brother, New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo.

Chris Cuomo was in the governor's inner circle as they developed talking points and strategies in late February as accusations threatened the three-term governor, according to emails and text messages made public by investigators for New York Attorney General Letitia James.
It also appeared that Chris Cuomo played a role in writing the overall response Gov. Cuomo issued on Feb. 28 as the sexual harassment allegations reached an apex.
In an email at 3:20 p.m. ET on Feb. 28, Vlasto replied to an email from Chris Cuomo that included language that would largely make up a statement issued later by the governor.

"Questions have been raised about some of my personal interactions with people in my office," the statement attributed to Chris Cuomo's email said. "I spend most of my life at work and colleagues are often also personal friends. I never intended to offend anyone or cause any harm."

The email continued that "sometimes I am playful and make jokes," adding: "You have seen me do it at briefings hundreds of times. My only desire is to add some levity and banter to what is very serious business."

Later that day, Andrew Cuomo posted a statement addressing the allegations on the governor's official website.

The statement, time-stamped 5:45 p.m. ET, mirrored, nearly word for word, the email attributed to Chris Cuomo.
A CNN spokeswoman declined to comment on James' report Tuesday and repeated earlier network statements saying Chris Cuomo did not affect coverage of his brother.
:hitler

Related coverage:
https://twitter.com/AlphonsoDavid/status/1422685986753060866
https://twitter.com/NewsPolitics/status/1422703053845696513
« Last Edit: August 04, 2021, 03:05:49 AM by benjipwns »

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
🤴

Nintex

• Finish the Fight

Ben does it again
🤴

team filler

• filler
  • filler
the doggy  :(

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
I subjected myself to medical tyranny and haven't grown the second dick or the tentacles that were promised :huh

I haven't even got a better phone signal :stahp
(ice)

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
🤴

Cauliflower Of Love

de santis looks like all those cuban in south florida that look russian

benjipwns

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/566435-liz-cheney-says-her-father-is-deeply-troubled-about-the-status-of-the
Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.) on Wednesday said her father, former Vice President Dick Cheney (R), is “deeply troubled” about the state of the Republican Party.

“My dad is deeply troubled about where our party is, deeply troubled about where the country is,” Cheney said during an event hosted by the Aspen Institute.
:usacry

benjipwns

chronovore

• relapsed dev
“When the subject of an article is a hostile, inarticulate shit-heel, versus when they are an effective politician.“

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
The media outlets really need to control their hotwives and cucks  :dead

spoiler (click to show/hide)

[close]
🤴

Cauliflower Of Love

“When the subject of an article is a hostile, inarticulate shit-heel, versus when they are an effective politician.“

When has Biden been hostile?

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
🤴

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
🤴

Potato

• Senior's Member
https://twitter.com/MikeKBerg/status/1423257378993147907

These people are so bad at this  :doge
Accountable public servants :nope
Private militia :ohyeah

You yanks are fucking wild.
Spud

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
🤴

Potato

• Senior's Member
What is the general opinion of Jeep drivers in other places?

Here, if you drive a Jeep, you're either gay or a complete and utter douche nugget. Very few exceptions.
Spud

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
Only people who actually need one for their work (i.e. for patrolling the beach or a forest) drive jeeps here.
Otherwise it's gay and/or douche.

Same with the YMCA, unlike old Britney Spears songs, Summer Jam or even the Backstreet Boys no one listens to that in a 'guilty pleasure / remember the 90's' sort of way except if they're :supergay
🤴

benjipwns

Potato

• Senior's Member
That's some statement
Spud

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
Just give Trump a netflix show you cowards

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1423399529257308164
:info
🤴

Cauliflower Of Love

Remember the time Jerry had to drive Obama around the lawn.

Now senile potuses are allowed behind the wheel.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
🤴

Cauliflower Of Love

Imagine being president and wearing a tan suit.