Author Topic: USA Politics Thread |OT| Son of a bitch!  (Read 323515 times)

Nintex

• Finish the Fight

:titus
🤴

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
Former President Barack Obama was forced this week to aggressively trim the guestlist for his 60th birthday bash in light of surging cases of the Delta coronavirus variant. And The New York Times has a glimpse into who got tossed from the original list of 475 people initially invited to party at Obama’s $12 million Martha’s Vineyard mansion. Jay-Z and Beyonce are, naturally, still slated to come. But Curb Your Enthusiasm comedian Larry David, the king of awkward encounters, was awkwardly uninvited. Talk show hosts David Letterman and Conan O’Brien were also dumped, as were most of Obama’s old administration aides, including high-profile advisor David Axelrod.
:whew

benjipwns

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis hit back at President Biden Friday after the commander-in-chief snarked “Governor who?” when asked about the Republican’s mask and vaccine policies a day earlier.

“I guess I’m not surprised that Biden doesn’t remember me. I guess the question is ‘What else has he forgotten?'” DeSantis said at an event at Chipola College in Marianna, in the Florida Panhandle.

“Biden’s forgotten about the crisis at our southern border, I can tell you that,” the governor continued. “Biden has forgotten about the inflation that’s biting the budgets of families all throughout our country. Biden has forgotten about the demonstrators who are fighting for freedom down in Cuba. Biden’s even forgotten about the constitution itself, as we saw with what he did with this moratorium.

“This is a guy who ran for president saying he was gonna ‘shut down the virus’. And what has he done?” DeSantis asked during remarks in Panama City. “He’s imported more virus from around the world by having a wide-open southern border”

“So why don’t you do your job? Why don’t you get this border secure, and until you do that, I don’t want to hear a blip about COVID from you,” the governor concluded.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
[close]

chronovore

• relapsed dev
“When the subject of an article is a hostile, inarticulate shit-heel, versus when they are an effective politician.“

When has Biden been hostile?

:thats_bait.gif

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
🤴

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
Are.....are they buying politicians with bitcoin?

Potato

• Senior's Member
I guess it beats buying them with hookers and blow
Spud

Uncle

• Have You Ever
https://twitter.com/jchervinsky/status/1423653965196111872

uh

would this affect like every MMO too

an auction house constitutes a service that effectuates transfers of digital assets on behalf of other people

blizzard and square enix become brokers overnight  :doge
Uncle

benjipwns

Former President Donald Trump and the Republican Party have refunded nearly $13 million to donors in the first half of the year, after deploying fundraising tactics in the 2020 election that duped donors into giving more money than they intended or believed they were, The New York Times reported.

What's more, the Times reported Saturday that more than $135 million has been refunded to donors by Trump's reelection campaign, the Republican National Committee and their shared accounts in the 2020 cycle through June 2021.

A Times investigation earlier this year found that Trump's political operation last year automatically enrolled their online donors into recurring donations every week until Election Day.

Donors would have to manually uncheck a box on digital donation forms if they wished to opt out of the weekly donation, the Times reported. A second pre-selected box withdrew another donation. The Trump campaign made the disclaimer "increasingly opaque" by including it amongst bold and capitalized text, according to the newspaper.

The tactic led to demands for refunds from supporters and a slew of credit card fraud complaints, the Times reported.
This is >10% of their donations. An average campaign has around 1-2% of these.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
🤴

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND

uh

an auction house constitutes a service that effectuates transfers of digital assets on behalf of other people

What does this mean for the James fund
:O

jorma

uh

can't spell broker without going broke

james

We need Trump to save us from the Biden Surge

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
🤴

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
And you thought having the MyPillow guy and Kid Rock at the White House was bad
https://twitter.com/IMAO_/status/1424836580565569540
🤴

team filler

• filler
  • filler
is that the mathew lesko reboot  :doge

benjipwns

More colleterial damage from Cuomo:
Ms. Kaplan, a prominent progressive lawyer, was involved in an effort to discredit a woman who had accused Governor Andrew Cuomo of sexual harassment, a report said.

The fallout from a damaging report that found Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo sexually harassed 11 women widened on Monday when Roberta A. Kaplan, a nationally prominent lawyer with ties to the governor, resigned from Time’s Up, the organization founded by Hollywood women to fight sexual abuse and promote gender equality.

Ms. Kaplan, the chairwoman of Time’s Up and the co-founder of its legal defense fund, was one of several prominent figures whom the report found to be involved in an effort to discredit one of Mr. Cuomo’s alleged victims, and she has continuing legal ties to a former Cuomo aide accused of leading that effort.

“Unfortunately, recent events have made it clear that even our apparent allies in the fight to advance women can turn out to be abusers,” Ms. Kaplan wrote in a letter submitting her resignation from the group. “We have felt the raw, personal and profound pain of that betrayal.”
It was part of a broader effort in which Mr. Cuomo and his aides sought counsel from former administration officials including Alphonso David, the president of the Human Rights Campaign, the largest L.G.B.T.Q. political lobbying organization in the country; Tina Tchen, the chief executive of Time’s Up; and the governor’s brother, Chris Cuomo, an anchor on CNN.

All of those figures have come under criticism for their connections to Mr. Cuomo.

The involvement of Mr. David, who previously served as counsel to the governor, has led to calls for his resignation from the Human Rights Campaign. The organization said in a statement on Monday that it had hired a law firm to investigate whether Mr. David’s work on the op-ed aligned with its mission of “fighting for equality and justice for all.”

Mr. David, who has called on Mr. Cuomo to resign, said in a statement that he had no knowledge of “any incidents of misconduct” involving the 11 women in the attorney general’s report.

benjipwns

Meanwhile in Arizona:
Last week Gateway Pundit reported that Q himself…errr “CodeMonkeyZ” Ron Watkins…posted a video and a few screenshots to his Telegram that had been provided by a “whistleblower.” The posts were supposed to demonstrate that Dominion Voting Systems machines could in fact be connected to the internet, which is a necessary but not sufficient element in support of their bat guano theory of election fraud.

The grainy, shaky video presented a conversation between an election official and a Dominion employee, in which the election official asks a series of leading questions in order to demonstrate how, with the help of someone on the inside, the machine could hypothetically be tampered with over the internet using the BIOS motherboard settings.

When the official shared this “bombshell” video with CodeMonkey Watkins they included in it an image of their election system’s BIOS password, which is, of course, a massive breach of voting system security.

And in doing so they stepped on a pretty large rake – because the password in the video was unique, which allowed the Colorado Secretary of State’s office to identify which county the leak came from and during which meeting it was recorded.

Oops.
The Mesa County Clerk and Recorder's Office is under investigation by the Colorado Secretary of State's Office for a breach in security over its election system.

Secretary of State Jena Griswold released an order at 10:15 a.m. today calling on Mesa County Clerk Tina Peters to supply surveillance videos and documents showing how the breach occurred, and how security information ended up on a social media post.

If Peters can't show proper chain of custody for that security information, which involves certain passwords that are eyes-only for state and county election workers who have passed background checks, all of the county's election systems could be immediately decertified, meaning the county would be on the hook for an expensive refit of all of its machines.

The Secretary of State's investigation into the matter could lead to criminal charges
:usacry

Peters was not exactly a surprising suspect. She had previously gained notoriety through a series of social media posts during the January 6th insurrection that attested to how easy it might be for a criminal to tamper with election equipment. This latest leak appears to have been an attempt to verify her premise.

Her posts shamed Republican Senators like Pat Toomey who were not going along with President Trump’s effort to overturn the result of the November election with the fervor that she had hoped. Among her since-deleted tweets,

“Their intent is not to ‘overturn’ the election. This was not an election. This was planned fraud on a grand scale. If you refuse to acknowledge that you WILL NOT be re-elected. We need others in your place that uphold the Constitution and preserve our Republic.”
“Shame on you! As one that administers elections in my county, you apparently have no idea how it is possible to 1) tabulate more than once ballots favoring a candidate 2) change algorithm in a voting machine (see Eric Coomer from Dominion’s Facebook ranks) UR Dirty or ignorant.”
“You would be wise to learn the Constitution that you swore to uphold and to protect us from enemies ‘foreign and domestic.’”
“Also, the vaccines are troubling in the mechanics in the RNA. I don’t want anyone messing with my RNA, my DNA or anything else – MY BODY, my right!”
[close]

benjipwns

Meanwhile in California:
California Gov. Gavin Newsom said Monday that Democrats should not vote for any of the 46 candidates vying to replace him in the upcoming recall election.

Recall ballots contain two parts: an up-or-down vote on whether to retain Newsom and an open-ended question of who should replace him. Newsom said he was focused on prevailing on the first part and discouraged his base from taking sides on the second.

“We’re just focusing on ‘no’ on the recall, leaving the rest blank,” Newsom said.

Newsom’s admonition highlights the strategic gamble his campaign took in dissuading other prominent Democrats from running. Some Democratic officials and campaign operatives believed it was in Newsom’s interest to have a fallback Democrat on the ballot in case Newsom is ousted. But Newsom’s team emphasized party unity and warned that another Democratic candidate could help the recall succeed by fracturing the liberal electorate.

As a result, recall ballots will list several prominent Republican candidates but no Democrats with political experience. If Democratic voters leave that second question blank, they could effectively be ceding the question of Newsom’s successor to Republican voters and other recall supporters.

That creates the possibility that a Republican becomes governor with a small plurality of the vote. Conservative talk show host Larry Elder has leapfrogged into the lead among Republicans but has topped out around 20 percent.
While registered Democrats vastly outnumber Republicans in California, polls show conservatives are far more motivated to vote in the recall. Newsom’s fate will hinge on turning out enough of his voters to counteract surging Republican enthusiasm. The governor on Monday called his team’s get-out-the-vote efforts “unprecedented,” saying the campaign had sent more than 15 million texts while spending millions to buoy turnout.

Former Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger claimed the governorship in 2003 without an outright majority, securing 48.6 percent of the vote after voters elected to recall then-Gov. Gray Davis. Then-Lt. Gov. Cruz Bustamante decided to run as a replacement Democrat in that election and managed just a third of the vote, an outcome that informed some Democrats’ thinking this time around.
Good news for Caitlyn Jenner?

Uncle

• Have You Ever

uh

they blocked the bill by poisoning it with a massive military funding increase :neogaf

https://thehill.com/policy/technology/567046-cryptocurrency-amendment-blocked-in-senate

A bipartisan amendment to redefine who would be subject to new cryptocurrency regulation requirements under the Senate infrastructure bill was blocked Monday after Sen. Richard Shelby (R-Ala.) tried to attach his untreated proposal to boost military spending by $50 billion.
Uncle

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race

Is it a hate crime if I say that flamboyant people like that make me want to set myself on fire?

Nintex

• Finish the Fight

uh

they blocked the bill by poisoning it with a massive military funding increase :neogaf

https://thehill.com/policy/technology/567046-cryptocurrency-amendment-blocked-in-senate

A bipartisan amendment to redefine who would be subject to new cryptocurrency regulation requirements under the Senate infrastructure bill was blocked Monday after Sen. Richard Shelby (R-Ala.) tried to attach his untreated proposal to boost military spending by $50 billion.
"Siri what is infrastructure?"

"Infrastructure can be whatever you want it to be and is celebrated during an event called infrastructure week."

"Siri when is infrastructure week?"

"President Trump declared the start of infrastructure week on the 5th of june 2017, it is still ongoing."
🤴

Uncle

• Have You Ever

Is it a hate crime if I say that flamboyant people like that make me want to set myself on fire?

I think that's where we get the "flam" part

if it makes you want to throw yourself into the ocean that explains the "boyant"
Uncle

Tasty

Depends on if you're Lucille Bluth
« Reply #3625 on: August 10, 2021, 10:48:26 AM »

Uncle

• Have You Ever
Uncle

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
https://twitter.com/nypost/status/1425128875063918596

Democrats are doing anything they can to distract us from the #CyberSymposium
🤴

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
i thought he was the real president last year not that ding dang dirty trump or some shit :thinking
(ice)

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
As a proud #CuomoSexual, this is the worst day of my life.
Margs

team filler

• filler
  • filler
a classical bitalian? only goes gay for guidos  :delicious
« Last Edit: August 10, 2021, 09:16:44 PM by team filler »

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
Glad he resigned, just really hoping that Kathy Hochul (or anyone else the Dems run) can beat Zeldin. That guy is my congressman and he's awful awful awful.
^_^

james

CUOMO RESIGN BITCH

I get what I want.

Skullfuckers Anonymous

• Will hunt bullies for fruit baskets. PM for details.
You love to see it…

Killing old people  :ohyeah

Inappropriately touching people  :nope

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
a classical bitalian? only plays goes both ways for guidos

Margs

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
🤴

Tasty

I'd rather be #Cum-o-Sexual :smug

remy

• my hog is small but it is mighty
I guess it beats buying them with hookers and blow
the best combo would be to buy hookers and blow with bitcoin and forget about the politicians  :brain

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
Re: USA Politics Thread |OT| It's infrastructure week, baybee! :biden
« Reply #3639 on: August 11, 2021, 01:05:28 PM »
Trump is having a normal one today :dead

[close]
🤴

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #3640 on: August 11, 2021, 01:35:57 PM »
need dat boi back on twitter  :lol

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #3641 on: August 11, 2021, 01:39:58 PM »
Trump is already back on Twitter through his spokesperson  :lol

https://twitter.com/realLizUSA/status/1425495918028247047
🤴

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #3643 on: August 11, 2021, 06:48:55 PM »
Huntey  :lol

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9881213/Unearthed-video-shows-naked-Hunter-Biden-claiming-Russian-drug-dealers-stole-laptop.html
Hunter Biden claims Russian drug dealers stole another one of his laptops for blackmail while he was close to overdosing in a Vegas hotel room in 2018. Video obtained by DailyMail.com shows Hunter with a naked hooker in 2019, explaining how he believed his laptop was stolen

The alleged incident would mean Hunter lost a total of three computers, each likely to hold sensitive information on President Joe Biden
🤴

benjipwns

benjipwns

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #3646 on: August 12, 2021, 12:32:18 AM »
 :ufup :cop :cop :cop :cop :cop :cop :cop :karen

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #3647 on: August 12, 2021, 07:57:41 AM »
every Taliban fighter gets his own Ford, Toyota, Humvee or MRAP.

Hunter: 'No no no, because my dad [inaudible] running for president. He is, he is, he is. I talk about it all the time. If they do, he also knows I make like a gazillion dollars.'

Hooker: 'They'd try to blackmail you?'

Hunter: 'Yeah in some way yeah.'

:thinking
🤴

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #3649 on: August 13, 2021, 06:20:08 AM »
The poll released Wednesday by Morning Consult/Politico found that 14 percent of Biden voters surveyed said it was "very" or "somewhat" likely that Trump would make an inexplicable return to the White House as soon as this year. Twenty-six percent of Trump voters agreed that the former president would likely return to office before Biden's term is over.
https://www.newsweek.com/14-percent-biden-voters-say-trump-will-reinstated-president-this-year-poll-1618985

:thinking
🤴

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #3650 on: August 13, 2021, 01:43:18 PM »

:dead
🤴

Tasty

« Reply #3651 on: August 13, 2021, 01:48:34 PM »
What I miss is proper use of the English language.

benjipwns

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #3653 on: August 13, 2021, 09:43:09 PM »
I've been #teamtaliban since the begin! :)

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #3654 on: August 14, 2021, 05:55:51 PM »

:whew
🤴

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #3655 on: August 14, 2021, 06:14:00 PM »
Do you really watch that Nintex?

benjipwns

T-Short

• hooker strangler
地平線

james

« Reply #3658 on: August 16, 2021, 12:26:41 PM »
Biden lied people died

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #3659 on: August 16, 2021, 12:28:26 PM »
After Trump has been trolling Biden over "Twitter" non-stop the White House has finally announced a press conference about OPERATION UNFOLDING CLUSTERFUCK

example of such trolling
[close]

Biden lied people died

Biden slept, Afghanistan wept

The smartest member of the Biden Adminstration
guess who
[close]
« Last Edit: August 16, 2021, 12:34:20 PM by Nintex »
🤴