Author Topic: USA Politics Thread |OT| Son of a bitch!  (Read 323232 times)

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
Re: USA Politics |OT| I'll be the biggest fan you'll ever lose Sincerely Afghanistan
« Reply #3840 on: September 13, 2021, 08:35:38 PM »
Glad Trump fans have accepted that Biden is their president.
©@©™

team filler

• filler
  • filler
Re: USA Politics |OT| I'll be the biggest fan you'll ever lose Sincerely Afghanistan
« Reply #3842 on: September 14, 2021, 01:11:05 PM »
tax that ass  :shaq

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #3843 on: September 14, 2021, 01:37:21 PM »
idk what all the fuss about her is, she's a 6/10 at best :trumps
(ice)

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #3844 on: September 14, 2021, 01:40:40 PM »
idk what all the fuss about her is, she's a 6/10 at best, unlike my 2d waifu who’s an 11/10  :expert

Margs

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #3845 on: September 14, 2021, 02:40:44 PM »
BIONIC ARM is a simp alert :drudge
(ice)

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #3846 on: September 14, 2021, 02:42:57 PM »
she could peg my patriarchy anytime  :trumps

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
🤴

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #3849 on: September 14, 2021, 05:34:28 PM »
Margs

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Last Edit: September 14, 2021, 06:26:08 PM by Nintex »
🤴

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #3855 on: September 15, 2021, 12:53:50 AM »
Looks like the $100+ million the Democrats spent on California worked despite Rose and Shosta's best efforts for Larry Elder.

benjipwns

« Reply #3857 on: September 15, 2021, 01:39:24 AM »
the ex-president picked up the phone and rang up several close associates and TV-prone political allies. According to two people familiar with the matter, the twice-impeached former president was sounding testy and had a simple request:

He wanted his prominent supporters to go on television and in public this week to declare that Gen. Mark Milley should be “arrested” for “treason.”

They followed his orders as various MAGA-faithful pundits and Trumpy candidates—including Ohio U.S Senate candidate Josh Mandel, Trump-aligned TPUSA frontman Charlie Kirk, and several former Trump officials—dutifully echoed the “treason” charge on social media.

And by Tuesday evening, the twice-impeached former U.S. president was on a Newsmax show co-hosted by his former White House using the T-word.

https://twitter.com/justinbaragona/status/1437946204374118403

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1437950658389286912

spoiler (click to show/hide)
Nintex above.
[close]

Potato

• Senior's Member
Spud

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #3860 on: September 15, 2021, 01:31:52 PM »
the whole event look like the capitol in the hunger games tbh  :doge

who is ted danson?

• ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀✋💎✋🤬
« Reply #3861 on: September 15, 2021, 02:24:01 PM »
has ben found the clit yet ?
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3862 on: September 15, 2021, 05:12:39 PM »
AOC does nothing
"omg how come she's doing nothing"
AOC does a thing
"omg i can't believe she did a thing"
dog

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #3863 on: September 15, 2021, 05:20:52 PM »
People like living in tents, forest fires, stepping on needles or shit, Tesla's running over their kids and giving burglars $950 in free stuff I guess :trumps

https://twitter.com/ThorDeplorable/status/1438163060674400261

Another rebel

https://twitter.com/NICKIMINAJ/status/1438256221660663812
« Last Edit: September 15, 2021, 06:37:10 PM by Nintex »
🤴

benjipwns

« Reply #3865 on: September 15, 2021, 08:06:29 PM »

Skullfuckers Anonymous

• Will hunt bullies for fruit baskets. PM for details.
« Reply #3867 on: September 16, 2021, 05:00:01 PM »

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #3868 on: September 16, 2021, 05:27:39 PM »
bit of a letdown tbh  :beli

BrokenVerses

« Reply #3869 on: September 16, 2021, 07:03:46 PM »
Regardless of how the Afghanistan withdrawal went, General Milley is unfireable now. Can't get rid of him without looking like you're caving to the frothing conservative base.

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty

benjipwns

« Reply #3871 on: September 16, 2021, 09:59:39 PM »
https://twitter.com/AlexThomp/status/1438654793384353793
Quote from: Jennifer Rubin
How utterly predictable that Politico would run the zillionth hit piece on a prominent woman, especially one candid in her critiques of Politico's hysterical, clickbait style of coverage. The notion that I am polarizing in a newsroom (as opposed to any of the dozens of other opinion writers) is a "take" only Politico could come up with — by of course running around to ask the question in the first place. I trust the Post's superb news side folks spend zero time thinking about me (as is entirely appropriate). My only surprise is that Sam [Stein, POLITICO’s White House editor], a very good journalist, would become enmeshed in such an obviously misogynistic publication. Surely there are finer publications that would have him.

And btw, what a low class move to do this on Yom Kippur at the last moment.
SLAY QUEEN

DJ Bedroom

« Reply #3872 on: September 16, 2021, 10:49:07 PM »
ON TODAY OF ALL DAYS

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #3873 on: September 17, 2021, 12:39:27 AM »
On Thursday, we reached back out with our reporting. Rubin responded in an email with the subject line “OFF THE RECORD.” Since we never agreed to conduct such an off-the-record conversation, we are publishing it below in full:

:ohhh

benjipwns

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #3875 on: September 17, 2021, 03:28:22 PM »
The good news, 7 Afghan kids won't have to sit on Joe Biden's lap

https://twitter.com/nypost/status/1438935509506592778
Big crowd at the Biden Rally today
« Last Edit: September 17, 2021, 04:52:58 PM by Nintex »
🤴

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #3876 on: September 17, 2021, 05:23:23 PM »
fly out there to breed and make anchor babies  :)

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #3877 on: September 17, 2021, 06:10:10 PM »
are they submissive?
©@©™

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #3878 on: September 17, 2021, 07:25:49 PM »
I'm sure Gavin has a tent for them in Cali just across Facebook HQ, they'll feel right at home  :heart
🤴

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #3879 on: September 17, 2021, 07:41:48 PM »
gavin thinks he's gonna be pres  :mueller nobody voting for him outside his home state  :lol

benjipwns

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #3881 on: September 18, 2021, 05:02:54 PM »
"Or whatever the correct legal remedy is"

:trumps
🤴

benjipwns

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #3883 on: September 18, 2021, 05:15:38 PM »
https://twitter.com/ZTPetrizzo/status/1439253127107129352

Opening of The Matrix Ressurections isn't until December bois
🤴

Hap Shaughnessy

• Canadian Ambassador to Guam (Ret.)
« Reply #3884 on: September 18, 2021, 05:55:28 PM »

:kobeyuck
OBE

benjipwns

« Reply #3885 on: September 18, 2021, 06:58:36 PM »
The company racked up three open tax warrants in New York state for failing to withhold income taxes from employees’ paychecks totaling $14,798, the state Department of Taxation and Finance told The Post. The debts — which were incurred before the pandemic — stem from 2018 and 2019. The company has been hit with 15 warrants in total since 2015.

The company got into a deeper hole with the feds. Between April 2018 and April 2019, the Internal Revenue Service placed six federal liens on Cultural Brokerage Agency totaling $103,220. The liens specifically cite the company’s failure to remit employee payroll taxes.

While James apparently has no problem stiffing the Taxman, she isn’t shy about taking money from taxpayers — her company received in $41,666 in pandemic relief aid.

Over the years Cultural Brokerage Agency has also faced multiple legal challenges as a result of habitual nonpayment of worker benefits.

In October 2019 the state Worker’s Compensation Board slapped the company with a $17,000 fine for not carrying worker’s-comp insurance between March 2017 and February 2018. The company currently owes $62,722 and no payments have been received to date

Though AOC proudly labeled James a “working class” designer as they waltzed down the Met Gala red carpet, her lifestyle has been anything but. As the pandemic raged across America, igniting a deep recession, James scooped up a $1.6 million residence in Los Angeles in September 2020.

The Tudor-style home with cathedral ceilings, a master-bedroom fireplace and backyard hot tub sits on 7,095 square feet in the posh Hollywood Hills, according to RedFin.

True to form, the property is already listed as “delinquent” by the Los Angeles County assessor’s office, which told The Post James owed $2,504 in property taxes.

Ocasio-Cortez, who has made a career out of demanding better worker wages and benefits, and taxing the rich to pay for her budget-busting federal programs, did not respond to multiple requests for comment.
The annual Met Gala routinely attracts the eyes of those with an interest in creativity, celebrity and high fashion. However, this year, Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez attended her first Met Gala, provoking a true statement. Bright red script saying “TAX THE RICH” stood out across the back of her white gown, generating conversation on both sides of the political spectrum.

Now, as many PR practitioners know, utilizing a very public platform to deliver a message doesn’t happen overnight. Teams of communicators plan and strategize messaging and delivery. In this case BerlinRosen worked with the designer, Brother Vellies’ creative director Aurora James, as well as with Ocasio-Cortez’s PR team.

Janna Pea, EVP, BerlinRosen, worked with James, a Black woman designer who founded the 15 Percent Pledge, during the social justice reckoning during the summer of 2020. The 15 Percent Pledge encourages retailers and corporations, in the fashion and beauty space, to sign an agreement dedicating 15 percent of their buying power to Black-owned businesses. Notable signees include Gap and Sephora. 

“My role and our role as the communications support was about helping to uplift and amplify their message and this moment," Pea said. "It is inspiring how this vision came together and our firm was proud to be a part of that process."

Pea noted the importance of preparation and providing a context for reporters to include when delivering the messaging. This included prepping materials that highlighted talking points for the congresswoman and James, as well as offering select reporters nuggets of info without giving everything away.

“The whole point was to make it a surprise, and teeing up the right reporters, so they had the context behind the look,” Pea said. “Because it's one thing to see the dress and say, 'Oh, my goodness, why would you do this?' But to have the context as to WHY they did it—and make sure the press understood, that was our role."

The dress certainly caused a stir, trending on social media. It remains a topic of articles and conversation several days later. Some pundits found the message ironic at a lavish event, while others applauded the bravado of the statement amidst the Met Gala grandeur.

Pea said the message is doing exactly what it was meant to do, attract attention.

“I'm not sure anybody could have fully prepared for what the outcome truly was,” Pea said. "The goal was for people to see it and be inspired. Rep. Ocasio-Cortez is a young woman of color in powerful position to deliver a powerful message on the carpet—a message that got folks to say, 'Oh, wait, what does that mean? And why does she feel like she needs to put that on a dress?' The wealth gap continues to grow and the collaboration between Aurora and the congresswoman addressed that. I’m glad conversations are continuing to be had around this topic."
:american
« Last Edit: September 18, 2021, 09:40:22 PM by benjipwns »

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #3886 on: September 18, 2021, 07:37:46 PM »
https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1439312535820374024

Crooked Hillary Clinton

No one cares now, but Trump was right this whole thing was bullshit
🤴

Tasty

« Reply #3887 on: September 18, 2021, 08:20:02 PM »

Crooked Hillary Clinton

It sure is a good thing Trump's lawyers never got up to anything funny. ::)

benjipwns

Tasty

« Reply #3891 on: September 19, 2021, 12:13:51 AM »
Literal cult.

If only their leader told them to grab some coolaid.

Skullfuckers Anonymous

• Will hunt bullies for fruit baskets. PM for details.
« Reply #3892 on: September 19, 2021, 12:48:40 AM »
Literal cult.

If only their leader told them to grab some coolaid.

They are not that stupid.

https://m.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #3893 on: September 19, 2021, 01:00:13 AM »
trumpy did a good job there. imagine anyone else trying to talk that crowd into getting vaxxed.  :trumps

benjipwns

« Reply #3894 on: September 19, 2021, 03:55:23 AM »
It can get worse:
https://twitter.com/JennaEllisEsq/status/1439272830273789953

https://twitter.com/DonHuffines/status/1438897624363507717

Quote from: Article I, Section 10, Clause 3
No State shall, without the Consent of Congress, lay any Duty of Tonnage, keep Troops, or Ships of War in time of Peace, enter into any Agreement or Compact with another State, or with a foreign Power, or engage in War, unless actually invaded, or in such imminent Danger as will not admit of delay.
He wants to create a Texas Military and attack Mexico with it. :dead :dead :dead :dead

T-Short

• hooker strangler
地平線

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #3896 on: September 19, 2021, 10:42:20 AM »

Crooked Hillary Clinton

Uncle

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #3897 on: September 19, 2021, 12:05:35 PM »
she used to be hot with the pale tail and dark hair, a damn  :trumpsshame

This definitely changes her into a more challenging fap.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
🤴