Author Topic: USA Politics Thread |OT| Son of a bitch!  (Read 321604 times)

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
Re: USA Politics |OT| I'll be the biggest fan you'll ever lose Sincerely Afghanistan
« Reply #3900 on: September 20, 2021, 08:41:58 PM »
He wants to create a Texas Military and attack Mexico with it. :dead :dead :dead :dead
https://twitter.com/DonHuffines/status/1440006495907766281

I want to note that I was partially wrong. He doesn't want to just create a Texas Military. He also claims the U.S. Constitution gives him the power to unilaterally seize control of all US military forces and equipment in Texas to repel any "invasion" which of course the prescience of any single "illegal alien" in Texas is equivalent to. Not even the Confederates claimed this power!

benjipwns

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
Re: USA Politics |OT| I'll be the biggest fan you'll ever lose Sincerely Afghanistan
« Reply #3903 on: September 21, 2021, 10:05:34 AM »
Even so...
©@©™

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
🤴

benjipwns

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #3907 on: September 22, 2021, 06:53:49 AM »
Seriously at which point are Presidents responsible. Impeaching Biden would be justified at this point.

Bill Cllnton / Bush
Oopsie daisy we accidentally deregulated the banks and broke the global economy :teehee

Bush / Cheney
Oops there were no WMD's in Iraq. You literally fought for nothing  :teehee

Obama / Biden / Hilldawg
Sorry we almost caused WW3 by siding with literal Nazi's, abusing UN resolutions and funding ISIS.
Don't worry we'll send John Kerry to play checkers with Lavrov before Hillary is elected :teehee

Bush / Obama
A strategy for Afghanistan? Yeah, that would've been cool right? :teehee

Trump / Pence
 :wut :trumps
🤴

Skullfuckers Anonymous

• Will hunt bullies for fruit baskets. PM for details.
« Reply #3908 on: September 22, 2021, 03:13:57 PM »
Poor Biden can’t win, he’s being even worse to immigrants than Trump and conservatives are still calling him an open borders Marxist.

https://twitter.com/ajplus/status/1440337774628917249

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #3909 on: September 22, 2021, 03:35:49 PM »
The media wants Trump back. I've not seen this much Trump content in a while.

Every other MSM story is Trump and if there's a Biden story it somehow relates to Trump as well.
🤴

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #3910 on: September 22, 2021, 05:34:59 PM »
https://twitter.com/Yamiche/status/1440784677434916868

Maybe the Taliban can help

https://twitter.com/TheFirstonTV/status/1440746962924412928

Jen Psaki mild shocked that Johnson does not need cue cards, 5 days of preparation and 6 aderalls to answer basic questions.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2021, 05:41:12 PM by Nintex »
🤴

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #3913 on: September 23, 2021, 06:59:32 PM »
Fucking drama queen
Spud

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
🤴

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #3915 on: September 23, 2021, 07:04:15 PM »

:dead
🤴

benjipwns

« Last Edit: September 23, 2021, 07:12:07 PM by benjipwns »

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #3917 on: September 23, 2021, 07:22:13 PM »
Audit the 2016 election, no way that was accurate  :hmph
🤴

benjipwns

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #3919 on: September 23, 2021, 07:48:15 PM »
https://twitter.com/Haleaziz/status/1441176019126288389

“There is a complete lack of direction,” said one admin official.“Everything is deferred to the White House NSC, which can't see past low polls on immigration and are terrified their own shadow may be a pull factor. Career and political staff are equally concerned.”

:doge
🤴

benjipwns

« Reply #3920 on: September 23, 2021, 09:24:41 PM »
Quote from: Jennifer Rubin
How utterly predictable that Politico would run the zillionth hit piece on a prominent woman, especially one candid in her critiques of Politico's hysterical, clickbait style of coverage. The notion that I am polarizing in a newsroom (as opposed to any of the dozens of other opinion writers) is a "take" only Politico could come up with — by of course running around to ask the question in the first place. I trust the Post's superb news side folks spend zero time thinking about me (as is entirely appropriate). My only surprise is that Sam [Stein, POLITICO’s White House editor], a very good journalist, would become enmeshed in such an obviously misogynistic publication. Surely there are finer publications that would have him.

And btw, what a low class move to do this on Yom Kippur at the last moment.
SLAY QUEEN
It has been over a week since White House Chief of Staff Ron Klain has retweeted one of his most favorite journalists, Washington Post columnist Jennifer Rubin.

In fact, the last time Klain retweeted Rubin was on Sept. 13, which was three days before Politico published its findings. This marks a running total of ten days without visible Klain-Rubin activity.

The Sept. 13 tweet promoted a column Rubin had written supporting the Biden administration's crackdown on businesses in order to boost vaccinations. The previous retweet took place on Sept. 10.

During the retweet drought, Rubin defended Biden's foreign policy following the awkward spat that took place with France, trashed GOP lawmakers amid the Capitol Hill debate overspending, and slammed the Supreme Court on not quashing Texas' abortion law.

According to Politico, Klain had "retweeted or @ mentioned Rubin more than three dozen times since mid-May" and that her columns were promoted by the White House press team, the VP's office, the State Department and the DNC.
pls retweet :fbm

benjipwns

« Reply #3921 on: September 23, 2021, 11:35:37 PM »
A monthslong hand recount of Maricopa County’s 2020 vote confirmed that President Joe Biden won and the election was not “stolen” from former President Donald Trump, according to early versions of a report prepared for the Arizona Senate.

The three-volume report by the Cyber Ninjas, the Senate’s lead contractor, includes results that show Trump lost by a wider margin than the county’s official election results. The data in the report also confirms that U.S. Sen. Mark Kelly won in the county.

The official results are set to be presented to the Senate at 1 p.m. Friday. Several versions of the draft report, titled “Maricopa County Forensic Audit” by Cyber Ninjas, circulated prematurely on Wednesday and Thursday. Multiple versions were obtained by The Arizona Republic.
:usacry

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #3922 on: September 23, 2021, 11:48:34 PM »
da cyber ninjas  8)

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #3924 on: September 24, 2021, 02:59:24 AM »
These better not be the politicians on deck when WW3 happens

benjipwns

« Reply #3925 on: September 24, 2021, 04:00:56 AM »

BrokenVerses

« Reply #3926 on: September 24, 2021, 06:28:18 PM »
We can confirm a female service member supporting Operation Allies Welcome reported being assaulted on Sept. 19 by a small group of male evacuees at the Dońa Ana Complex in New Mexico. We take the allegation seriously and appropriately referred the matter to the Federal Bureau of Investigation. The safety and well-being of our service members, as well as all of those on our installations, is paramount. We immediately provided appropriate care, counseling and support to the service member. Task Force-Bliss is also implementing additional security measures to include increased health and safety patrols, additional lighting, and enforcement of the buddy system at the Dona Ana Complex. We will cooperate fully with the FBI and will continue to ensure the service member reporting this assault is fully supported.

https://kfoxtv.com/news/local/fort-bliss-female-service-member-assaulted-by-group-of-afghan-refugees

Christ.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #3927 on: September 24, 2021, 06:45:08 PM »
We can confirm a female service member supporting Operation Allies Welcome reported being assaulted on Sept. 19 by a small group of male evacuees at the Dońa Ana Complex in New Mexico. We take the allegation seriously and appropriately referred the matter to the Federal Bureau of Investigation. The safety and well-being of our service members, as well as all of those on our installations, is paramount. We immediately provided appropriate care, counseling and support to the service member. Task Force-Bliss is also implementing additional security measures to include increased health and safety patrols, additional lighting, and enforcement of the buddy system at the Dona Ana Complex. We will cooperate fully with the FBI and will continue to ensure the service member reporting this assault is fully supported.

https://kfoxtv.com/news/local/fort-bliss-female-service-member-assaulted-by-group-of-afghan-refugees

Christ.
Surely this NATO refugee camp for young men with blue balls would be different than all the others.

Operation Allies Welcome
🤴

BrokenVerses

« Reply #3928 on: September 24, 2021, 06:50:02 PM »
They already charged 2 Afghan men at a different refugee camp in Wisconsin with raping a child there.

There's some wild shit circulating about what's going in these places from the soldiers working there, real bad stuff.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #3929 on: September 24, 2021, 06:51:43 PM »
They already charged 2 Afghan men at a different refugee camp in Wisconsin with raping a child there.

There's some wild shit circulating about what's going in these places from the soldiers working there, real bad stuff.

Like a good German gal once told me We'll Schaffen Das :biden

On that note:
https://twitter.com/EllieCKaufman/status/1441500845766426624

They have to wait until they've vaccinated enough people to move them to the US.
You'd think that after 2 trillion nation building you'd at least have a minimal vaccine effort as part of healthcare services.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2021, 07:01:10 PM by Nintex »
🤴

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #3930 on: September 24, 2021, 06:59:41 PM »

Christ.
military doesn't like sharing their sexual assault victims with outsiders  :rkelly

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #3931 on: September 24, 2021, 07:09:55 PM »
Cucked by the Taliban twice  :heh
🤴

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #3932 on: September 24, 2021, 07:39:05 PM »

benjipwns

« Reply #3933 on: September 25, 2021, 08:28:38 PM »
A monthslong hand recount of Maricopa County’s 2020 vote confirmed that President Joe Biden won and the election was not “stolen” from former President Donald Trump, according to early versions of a report prepared for the Arizona Senate.

The three-volume report by the Cyber Ninjas, the Senate’s lead contractor, includes results that show Trump lost by a wider margin than the county’s official election results. The data in the report also confirms that U.S. Sen. Mark Kelly won in the county.

The official results are set to be presented to the Senate at 1 p.m. Friday. Several versions of the draft report, titled “Maricopa County Forensic Audit” by Cyber Ninjas, circulated prematurely on Wednesday and Thursday. Multiple versions were obtained by The Arizona Republic.

Propagandhim

« Reply #3934 on: September 25, 2021, 08:41:05 PM »
"enough fake votes to change the outcome of the election 4 times over".

Wait, but by the 4th change it's back to a Trump win.   ???

benjipwns

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #3938 on: September 26, 2021, 10:25:01 AM »

(Image removed from quote.)

PHANTOM VOTERS  :pika

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1441917191842983943

https://twitter.com/newsmax/status/1442104164687941634

"And then military instinations(?) and their installations and they have a lot of things surrounding it and we had this big beatiful airbase
that costs billions of dollars to built and we were gone we didn't even turn out the lights and one day we were gone and you know who is looking at
it now and who is all over it CZYNNAAAAA. We were never leaving that we had a perfect plan they were listening to us Abdul Abdul you can't shoot our soldiers"

« Last Edit: September 26, 2021, 10:44:33 AM by Nintex »
🤴

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #3939 on: September 26, 2021, 11:30:07 AM »

(Image removed from quote.)

Channeling Scott Steiner here with this...
^_^

benjipwns

« Reply #3940 on: September 27, 2021, 03:22:30 AM »
"And then military instinations(?) and their installations and they have a lot of things surrounding it and we had this big beatiful airbase
that costs billions of dollars to built and we were gone we didn't even turn out the lights and one day we were gone and you know who is looking at
it now and who is all over it CZYNNAAAAA. We were never leaving that we had a perfect plan they were listening to us Abdul Abdul you can't shoot our soldiers"[/size]

Did you or Trump have a stroke halfway through this?

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #3942 on: September 27, 2021, 11:38:16 AM »
IMEACH!
©@©™

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #3943 on: September 27, 2021, 12:34:55 PM »

:nintex
Uncle

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #3944 on: September 27, 2021, 12:46:15 PM »
Stay Tooned Ben :salute
🤴

benjipwns

« Reply #3945 on: September 27, 2021, 01:58:16 PM »
When Gizmodo asked Garrison whether he’d been vaccinated against covid-19, he repeated many of the same conspiracy theories that appear in his cartoons.

“We will never take their foul spike protein-producing jabs, which are neither safe nor effective. They’re not real vaccines. They’re gene therapy,” Garrison wrote in an email to Gizmodo.

“15,000 have died as a result of the Covid vaccines and hundreds of thousands others have had serious side effects. The mainstream media will not mention a word of this—not one peep. Instead we get the ’safe and effective’ malarky over and over as well as government pushers urging us to take the free poison. Don’t do it. The Pfizer CEO certainly won’t. Bill Gates and his family won’t, either,” Garrison claimed.

Garrison says he’d never visit a hospital to treat his covid-19. (Last week, NBC News reported that anti-vaccine Facebook groups have been influencing members to not seek hospital treatment for covid-19 and even instructed them to pull their sick family members out of ICU.)

“I would never go to a hospital with Covid. Robert David Steele did it a few weeks ago and they killed him. The hospitals get extra money for Covid death reports, which is necessary to keep fear ramped up,” Garrison claimed in an email to Gizmodo.

The man Garrison is referring to, Robert David Steele, was a conspiracy theorist who frequently appeared on InfoWars with Alex Jones. The 69-year-old Steele believed some incredibly bizarre things, including that NASA had imprisoned children on Mars to work as slaves. Steele, who claimed to be a former CIA officer, reportedly died of covid-19 in August.

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #3946 on: September 27, 2021, 02:11:08 PM »
Did someone just post testicles on this page
:O

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #3947 on: September 27, 2021, 03:51:41 PM »
COVID really is starting to feel like some sort of bioweapon that is targeted to remove the most stupid members of society from circulation.
Spud

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #3948 on: September 27, 2021, 06:30:47 PM »
https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1442572759180079106

These are dark days, we may only hope that freedom might one day be restored.
🤴

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
🤴

who is ted danson?

• ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀✋💎✋🤬
« Reply #3950 on: September 28, 2021, 03:17:11 AM »
Pls default USA. Pls pls pls.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #3951 on: September 28, 2021, 10:26:56 AM »
Uncle

james

« Reply #3952 on: September 28, 2021, 10:46:43 AM »
Pls default USA. Pls pls pls.

Fun fact

Massive inflation is excellent if you're in debt.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
🤴

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #3954 on: September 28, 2021, 02:40:50 PM »
why didn't they just get a pmc to take over and let everyone get paid? :money
(ice)

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #3955 on: September 28, 2021, 03:03:33 PM »
why didn't they just get a pmc to take over and let everyone get paid? :money
That was Flynn's idea. They were going to privatize the war and pay Erik Price to fight it (or rather have the Afghans pay for it)

The Trump - Taliban deal was drafted in a way that if the Taliban would stick to it and join the Afghan government,
they would eventually be 'forced' as part of that government to sign a security agreement to keep the contractors and help US special forces fight terror.
:trumps

Today Milley admitted that the Taliban did not act in accordance with the Doha agreement and that the alternative to pulling out would be a renewed conflict with the Taliban or rather full scale war.
The only thing the Taliban did out of the conditions outlined in the agreement was not attack American troops. They calculated correctly that the US would leave and not risk more lives.
🤴

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Last Edit: September 28, 2021, 05:05:13 PM by Nintex »
🤴

benjipwns

benjipwns

james

« Reply #3959 on: September 29, 2021, 02:00:27 AM »
TOGETHER WE WILL SEIZE THE MEANS OF FORD PRODUCTION