Author Topic: USA Politics Thread |OT| Son of a bitch!  (Read 323323 times)

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
Re: USA Politics |OT| I'll be the biggest fan you'll ever lose Sincerely Afghanistan
« Reply #3960 on: September 29, 2021, 10:11:43 AM »
JD Vance can seize deez nuts, Page 69 lol, hit send
©@©™

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
🤴

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Last Edit: September 29, 2021, 05:39:59 PM by Nintex »
🤴

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
🤴

benjipwns

chronovore

• relapsed dev
Re: USA Politics |OT| I'll be the biggest fan you'll ever lose Sincerely Afghanistan
« Reply #3967 on: September 30, 2021, 07:42:14 PM »
https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1441884093176705029

:american she's the best

She's a harpie with limited brain activity and was only emboldened by Trump's own mediocrity. The media giving her attention will have the same unfortunate affect it did with Trump: elevation in awareness and status. Trump would not have won the last election if media hadn't presented him so constantly, and similar minded people resented the media's mocking attitude enough to take action. Ridiculous.

benjipwns

« Reply #3968 on: September 30, 2021, 08:14:20 PM »
Hey, I'd rather have her in power than somebody like JD Vance.

Plus she just came out for anarchism!
https://twitter.com/AccountableGOP/status/1443617333445079041

benjipwns

benjipwns

benjipwns

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
🤴

benjipwns

West Virginia Sen. Joe Manchin just cooked the planet. I don’t mean that in a metaphorical sense. I mean that literally. Unless Manchin changes his negotiating position dramatically in the near future, he will be remembered as the man who, when the moment of decision came, chose to condemn virtually every living creature on Earth to a hellish future of suffering, hardship, and death.
the hysteria :dead :dead :dead :dead

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
If you actually read the UN report on the climate it is far less alarmist than they make it out to be.

https://twitter.com/tedcruz/status/1444431077582462976

:dead
🤴

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
They officially admit there are 2 Presidents.

🤴

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
Margs

benjipwns

https://twitter.com/Jezebel/status/1445095388021620737
even The Nation’s justice correspondent, Elie Mystal, insisted, “There is absolutely no upside to protesting people while they’re in the bathroom.”

Then there’s Sinema’s take: In a statement, she described the incident as “not a legitimate protest.”

“It is unacceptable for activist organizations to instruct their members to jeopardize themselves by engaging in unlawful activities such as gaining entry to closed university buildings...and filming students in a restroom,” Sinema said.

Given these reactions, one would think that an angry activist kicked open the bathroom door while Sinema was taking a massive dump. Instead, they just sort of stood around in a public space, politely but firmly demanding that Sinema to do the job they elected her to do. Even President Biden was seemingly unimpressed by all the whining, telling reporters during a Monday press conference that “It happens to everybody... it’s part of the process.”

He’s right. And for all the pearl-clutching, few are providing a more effective and safe alternative to what these activists did. They told Sinema, to her face—and through a door—that she was failing them and why. There was no violence, no rude language, nothing. Just a few constituents following their representative into a large bathroom to air their grievances. What should they have done instead? Call her office and direct their ire through a receptionist like surely countless Americans do each day? Write her a letter she won’t read? Vote her into office again and hope that, this time, she’ll deign them important enough to listen to?

But maybe it’s easier to act like a public bathroom is a sacred place than criticize the fact that Sinema decided to hide from her voters like a coward.

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
Harass women  :sicko
©@©™

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
saying its actually ok to harass bitches in the toilets is opening a giant can of worms i think :titus
(ice)

benjipwns

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
Todays' word of the day: Contention

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
why the fuck do isreal need aid money from america anyway :doge
(ice)

Nintex

• Finish the Fight

They actually did it

Make America Great Again, Again :rejoice
🤴

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
They should have gone with MMAGAGA

Make MAGA great again
:O

Skullfuckers Anonymous

• Will hunt bullies for fruit baskets. PM for details.

chronovore

• relapsed dev
^^^
Who are these snowflakes?

If you actually read the UN report on the climate it is far less alarmist than they make it out to be.

https://twitter.com/tedcruz/status/1444431077582462976

:dead
Cruz is a flapping wizardsleeve cuntflap. Jesus. The President who was MOST IN BED WITH RUSSIA EVER insult Cruz' wife, and he treated it like some kind of NTR foreplay. Fuck that little fat badger.

Skullfuckers Anonymous

• Will hunt bullies for fruit baskets. PM for details.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
https://twitter.com/LarrySabato/status/1445805616619040769

Don't worry folks help is on the way we're gonna make America Great Again, Again Greater Again

🤴

benjipwns

benjipwns

https://twitter.com/CNN/status/1444327582284009472
https://twitter.com/NickFondacaro/status/1445574385226563591
https://twitter.com/tomselliott/status/1445375120671924225

:camby :camby :camby :camby

All these whiners like Don Lemon (of asking if a plane got sucked into a black hole fame) complaining because regular people are allowed to speak without the elite media's permission can just fuck off forever.

So can the government officials who see it as as juicy opportunity to end run around the First Amendment and empower large corporations:
« Last Edit: October 06, 2021, 06:29:19 PM by benjipwns »

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
CNN should start cleaning up their own act first.

And by act, I mean not having news anchors protect their siblings in power  :doge
🤴

BIONIC

CNN should start cleaning up their own act first.

And by act, I mean not having news anchors protect their siblings in power  :doge

Fredo was just accused of being an ass grabber himself  :kermit
Margs

Uncle

• Have You Ever
fucking fuck

this is more serious/meta than this thread usually goes and I know nobody cares, but I seriously value free speech, and while I know misinformation is doing a number on everybody worldwide, regulation/censorship of what boils down to general discussion informal global chatrooms is the wrong way to try to manage it

honestly I don't know how you'd even enforce it

it's important for people to be able to be innocently wrong sometimes and not face serious consequences for literally just talking, and I see no method for separating casual wrong-ness from intentional insidious wrong-ness

and it's important for people to be able to joke about things, and 99% of comedy is lies

when Dave Chapelle says his childhood friend's mom told him they were out of Stovetop Stuffing and so he "kicked her in the pussy," that really ought to be globally tagged as misinformation (as well as impolite behavior)

you have to let people joke about things, and if you let people joke about things then anyone spreading any misinformation gets to end their post with "this information was presented for entertainment purposes only" and claim immunity from censorship

otherwise The Onion becomes illegal overnight for presenting itself as a news site
Uncle

benjipwns

https://twitter.com/aterkel/status/1445504493794172928
Laxalt has already said he’d support legal challenges to the midterm results, more than a year out from the election.

“With me at the top of the ticket, we’re going to be able to get everybody at the table and come up with a full plan, do our best to try to secure this election, get as many observers as we can, and file lawsuits early, if there are lawsuits we can file to try to tighten up the election,”
Laxalt filed unsuccessful challenges to 2020 election results in Nevada and maintains that Democrat-sponsored changes to balloting, such as universal mail-in voting, have undermined faith in elections.

On Friday, Laxalt acknowledged that Joe Biden was president of the United States but declined, when pressed by a reporter, to say whether he thought Biden was legitimately elected.

“I know you want to make this entire election about this. We have major issues going on in our country right now,” he said before turning to address another question.
:american

benjipwns

this is more serious/meta than this thread usually goes and I know nobody cares
Only because a prominent poster has made it their life mission to drown out any discussion by spamming borderline random stuff they found under "latest" on Twitter.

Now "some" claim this is to drive out anything except the MAGA Agenda, but those people also fled like cowards. I won't say they're all cowards, but at least one definitely is.

BIONIC

:bow  :nintex  :bow2
Margs

benjipwns

My favorite thing in this current hysteria about the dangerous free speech of non-elites is to read the comments where people are begging to have their speech censored by the state:

Anyone who says they want to remove Section 230 but otherwise likes free speech is a liar and a fraud.

Did CNN, so here's MSNBC demanding the federal government (specifically the FBI) shut down free speech:
https://twitter.com/tomselliott/status/1445894653308375043

And since it's on the same account, here's our newest "whistleblower" agreeing with Senator Markey that Congress should eliminate the First Amendment:
https://twitter.com/tomselliott/status/1445418958182563841
« Last Edit: October 06, 2021, 11:45:18 PM by benjipwns »

benjipwns

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
this is more serious/meta than this thread usually goes and I know nobody cares
Only because a prominent poster has made it their life mission to drown out any discussion by spamming borderline random stuff they found under "latest" on Twitter.

Now "some" claim this is to drive out anything except the MAGA Agenda, but those people also fled like cowards. I won't say they're all cowards, but at least one definitely is.
🤴

benjipwns

benjipwns

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
🤴

benjipwns

https://twitter.com/dceiver/status/1446829358992216071
Power concedes nothing without demand. But the demands of Democratic voters are reasonable: Just pass Biden’s agenda, already! As the powerful continue to cocoon themselves within a vault of donor boodle and ordinary citizens get shut out of the participatory process, we should naturally expect an antagonistic and more confrontational public to emerge. And while many argue that the people should have the right to be rude, this is clearly not an ideal or preferable way to practice politics. Anyone who doesn’t want that future should stop asserting the ludicrous notion that affluent political elites have some inalienable right to civility, and start insisting that they earn it.

Also on TNR:
APOCALYPSE SOON: Let’s Call Joe Manchin and Kyrsten Sinema What They Are: Extremists

To hear Sinema, Manchin, and Gottheimer tell it, they’re a voice for sober rationality in a party careening toward the extreme left, bravely standing up for the forgotten majorities who want to keep corporate taxes low and spending under control. But what does it mean to be a moderate in the era of the climate crisis?

If anything, the reconciliation bill is dangerously modest. It does nothing to directly limit America’s prolific fossil fuel production and exports.

In a world already irreversibly altered by rising temperatures, there’s no moderate way forward. Back in 2014—when there were tens of billions fewer tons of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere—climate scientist Kevin Anderson argued that the planet faced “an unavoidably radical future. We either continue with rising emissions and reap the radical repercussions of severe climate change, or we acknowledge that we have a choice and pursue radical emission reductions.” Progressives want the latter, or at least the closest thing to it Congress is likely to produce in the next few months. Sinema, Manchin, Gottheimer, and their ilk are doing everything they can to make the former path a reality. No one should call them moderates, or even centrists. They’re extremists. If they have their way, they’re going to get a lot of people killed.

benjipwns

zomgee

• We've *all*
I really kind of hope that it's just shitbin tweetposting between you two from now on. Good versus evil in a fight that will surely last the rest of our lives or the year 2024, whichever comes first.

I know one of them won't stop because he's an insufferable moron with low energy comprehension.

The other is Benji.
rub

benjipwns

Oh, look, Facebook agrees, "redo 230 and establish regulations on us pls":
https://twitter.com/CNNSotu/status/1447196180685938688

:camby

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
Regulations their lobbyists will write because that wanker has connections in all the right places.
🤴

benjipwns

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
🤴

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
They elect a Democrat and we get soviet style empty shelves you cant explain that
:O

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
🤴

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
https://twitter.com/BecketAdams/status/1446568451246600192

They actually hired actors for this

Monterey resident Trevor Bernardino, 13, told KSBW he was stunned when he learned he would be traveling to Washington, DC to take part in the video.   

'Then after that, like a week later my agent called me and was like 'Hey Trevor you booked it,' he told the network.

Trevor was one of five teens who participated in the video for the YouTube original series. He was joined by Derrick Brooks II, another child actor, Emily Kim, likewise a child actor, Zhoriel Tapo, a child actor and aspiring journalist who has interviewed former First Lady Michelle Obama, and Sydney Schmooke.

The video was shot at the Naval Observatory, Harris' residence, from August 11 to August 13. During that time the Taliban were making rapid advances across Afghanistan and were closing in on Kabul during the chaotic U.S. withdrawal. -Daily Mail

"So for humanitarian reasons we are not going to play that'll video, but it's online," said Carlson. "If you dare, look it up, watch it. Watch it again, watch your own soul die as you do. It's the fakest thing that's ever been caught on video but in fact it's even faker than it looks."

The tuck  :whew
🤴

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
If anyone knows about not being genuine…

benjipwns