Author Topic: USA Politics Thread |OT| Son of a bitch!  (Read 323332 times)

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
🤴

Potato

• Senior's Member
Re: USA Politics Thread |OT| Resist Australian-style Fascism
« Reply #5221 on: January 24, 2022, 06:52:47 PM »
I agree with all of that. The Republicans right now are only temporarily embarrassed from their hawkish past. I am full on pro-isolationism. I don't think it's America's best position to get involved in a war outside our borders. I'm sorry if Russia takes over Europe. I hope it doesn't happen but I also don't think we should get involved unless they threaten US of A. China and Taiwan is a more delicate situation but thankfully China knows the rebuttal against that will be more world wide.
Lol, what happens to all those markets for American goods if the Russians "take over"?

Your lack of understanding of how the world works is phenomenal...

Who said anything about goods? I'm obviously talking about power and military. But that's what happens when you live in a country with influence and not a vulnerable nation in the middle of Asia. We can afford to not clean anyone's military messes. Who said anything about taking exports? You assumed all that from a single sentence? Are you dumb?  Did you not read this discussion being made in a military context?

Isolationism in an American context doesn't mean closing borders and killing anyone that lands like it's Japan post-Sengoku and into the Shogunate. It means basically non interventionism.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_non-interventionism

You really are proving yourself to be a foreigner who has zero expertise to speak on American issues.

FYI I have been non interventionist since I was a teenager and we invaded Iraq.
LOL. Complete ignorance of the world. How long is this latest ridiculous version of you going to last? It's getting tiresome.
Spud

Himu

« Reply #5222 on: January 24, 2022, 06:54:50 PM »
I agree with all of that. The Republicans right now are only temporarily embarrassed from their hawkish past. I am full on pro-isolationism. I don't think it's America's best position to get involved in a war outside our borders. I'm sorry if Russia takes over Europe. I hope it doesn't happen but I also don't think we should get involved unless they threaten US of A. China and Taiwan is a more delicate situation but thankfully China knows the rebuttal against that will be more world wide.
Lol, what happens to all those markets for American goods if the Russians "take over"?

Who said anything about goods? I'm obviously talking about power and military. But that's what happens when you live in a country with influence and not a vulnerable nation in the middle of Asia. We can afford to not clean anyone's military messes. Who said anything about taking exports? You assumed all that from a single sentence? Are you dumb?  Did you not read this discussion being made in a military context?

Isolationism in an American context doesn't mean closing borders and killing anyone that lands like it's Japan post-Sengoku and into the Shogunate. It means basically non interventionism.

You really are proving yourself to be a foreigner who has zero expertise to speak on American issues.

LOL. Complete ignorance of the world. How long is this latest ridiculous version of you going to last? It's getting tiresome.

I'm putting you on ignore. Your replies are nothing but incendiary nonsense and unecessary escalation. Enjoy your police state.
IYKYK

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #5223 on: January 24, 2022, 07:39:40 PM »

I'm putting you on ignore. Your replies are nothing but incendiary nonsense and unecessary escalation. Enjoy your police state.

Oh, the irony...

Enjoy your police state.
Says the guy who wears the MAGA hat. LOL
Spud

Himu

« Reply #5225 on: January 24, 2022, 08:07:10 PM »
:dead
IYKYK

Potato

• Senior's Member
Re: USA Politics Thread |OT| Son of a bitch!
« Reply #5226 on: January 24, 2022, 08:16:11 PM »
Spud

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
ど助平

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #5228 on: January 24, 2022, 09:14:25 PM »
Exactly, it was at a table, the media is just out to get Biden as part of their plan to put Trump in power forever. #DemocracyDiesInDarkness #EnemyOfThePeople #‎StandWithAcosta‬

Himu

« Reply #5229 on: January 24, 2022, 09:31:48 PM »

OMG the Biden administration and the liberal defense of it is utterly hilarious.Endless sources of endless comedy. Just wow.
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #5231 on: January 24, 2022, 10:03:14 PM »
Agreed with Obama there.

I greatly do not want war with Russia, a nuclear power. Or China, a similarly nuclear power. Having two Cold Wars on two fronts? No mas. Since they're neighbors they have reason to be allies in their want for power and might. Russia has eyes on Europe. China on Africa. I have no idea how we are going to get out of this.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2022, 10:10:46 PM by Himu »
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #5232 on: January 24, 2022, 10:15:26 PM »

https://twitter.com/Ella4the98th/status/1485437485132001280

This is a frightening tweet. :whoo I bet you China would attack Taiwan as soon as we "whomp Russia" as she says.
IYKYK

benjipwns

« Reply #5233 on: January 24, 2022, 10:15:59 PM »
Some Georgia senators were getting jealous of all the attention Florida gets:
https://twitter.com/AnthonyMKreis/status/1485703300821495808

Himu

« Reply #5234 on: January 24, 2022, 10:20:12 PM »

This is horrifically dumb. Measles vaccines for instance should be required for school entry.
IYKYK

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #5235 on: January 25, 2022, 01:30:18 AM »

This is horrifically dumb. Measles vaccines for instance should be required for school entry.
:thinking
Spud

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #5236 on: January 25, 2022, 01:55:54 AM »
Agreed with Obama there.

I greatly do not want war with Russia, a nuclear power. Or China, a similarly nuclear power. Having two Cold Wars on two fronts? No mas. Since they're neighbors they have reason to be allies in their want for power and might. Russia has eyes on Europe. China on Africa. I have no idea how we are going to get out of this.

lol

benjipwns

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #5238 on: January 25, 2022, 10:45:20 AM »
Since I was banned, I spent the last month watching Tucker Carlson every night (its like a warm glass of milk) and I cant believe how blind Ive been. Biden and his army of liberal women are destroying this country and the only way we can fix it is through an evangelical revolution.

Biden's regime is an oppressive, brutal, corrupt, and lavish regime. It has suffered from some basic functional failures that have brought economic bottlenecks, shortages, and inflation. Biden is beholden to—if not a puppet of—corporate interests. Support for Biden has waned among Western politicians and media as a result of the petroleum price increases.

It is time for revolution
:O

Himu

« Reply #5239 on: January 25, 2022, 11:00:25 AM »
Since I was banned, I spent the last month watching Tucker Carlson every night (its like a warm glass of milk) and I cant believe how blind Ive been. Biden and his army of liberal women are destroying this country and the only way we can fix it is through an evangelical revolution.

Biden's regime is an oppressive, brutal, corrupt, and lavish regime. It has suffered from some basic functional failures that have brought economic bottlenecks, shortages, and inflation. Biden is beholden to—if not a puppet of—corporate interests. Support for Biden has waned among Western politicians and media as a result of the petroleum price increases.

:dead
IYKYK

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #5240 on: January 25, 2022, 11:16:33 AM »
We whomp them with the Europe

:wut

Michael McFaul is a leading expert on Russia, American foreign policy, and democratic development around the world. A former U.S. ambassador to Russia
:existential

How can you be a leading expert on Russia if you don't understand the significance of "Kievan Rus" to the Russians and other Slavics and the role of the Russian President as the leader of the Russian Federation as well as the protector of the Christian Orthodox Church and the Russian people. If you're desperate to make a WW2 analogy than the Japanese in WW2 fit this situation better. Their answer to crippling economic sanctions out of their control caused by political malpractice, aggression and miscalculations was increased military action in places that were hard to defend for the allies.
🤴

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #5241 on: January 25, 2022, 11:39:11 AM »

Welcome to the resistance  :info
Margs

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #5242 on: January 25, 2022, 12:01:38 PM »

So who do you think should lead that revolution?

I don't think Trump fits the current mood, he's again an old man and when push came to shove often did the thing that was expected of him as opposed to the right thing or something that would really make a difference.
He also lacks a comprehensive set of policies or plan so even if Trump and Larry would be able to fix the economy (again) and ease tensions with Russia it is unlikely he would be able to achieve much beyond that in a single term.
I also think that the mood across the anglo-saxion sphere as the Russians so aptly put it, is the same. And US presidents have the ability to inspire and unite the free world beyond their borders (see JFK, Reagan and even Obama).

So Trump would either need a VP that inspires others or a team that makes it work.
🤴

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #5243 on: January 25, 2022, 12:30:50 PM »

welcome back himu

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #5244 on: January 25, 2022, 12:56:46 PM »

for benjamin
每天生气

james

« Reply #5245 on: January 25, 2022, 01:17:09 PM »

So who do you think should lead that revolution?

I don't think Trump fits the current mood, he's again an old man and when push came to shove often did the thing that was expected of him as opposed to the right thing or something that would really make a difference.
He also lacks a comprehensive set of policies or plan so even if Trump and Larry would be able to fix the economy (again) and ease tensions with Russia it is unlikely he would be able to achieve much beyond that in a single term.
I also think that the mood across the anglo-saxion sphere as the Russians so aptly put it, is the same. And US presidents have the ability to inspire and unite the free world beyond their borders (see JFK, Reagan and even Obama).

So Trump would either need a VP that inspires others or a team that makes it work.

Its all about charisma.

I think we need an evangelical preacher. Someone in their 40s or 50s.

-Excellent public speaking skills
-Popular base of support
-Deep knowledge of social issues
-Understands what we need to do

But he also needs to lean into populism. Thats how Trump won.

The candidate should make a variety of promises to Americans for his coming conservative regime: a popularly elected government that would represent the people of America and with which the clergy would not interfere. He should promise that no one should remain homeless in this country, and that Americans would have free internet, heating, electricity, bus services and free oil at their doorstep.

Once elected, the next step is to introduce conservative law, with a conservative dress code enforced for both men and women by Patriotic Revolutionary Guards. The American educational curriculum should be made conservative at all levels.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #5246 on: January 25, 2022, 02:45:06 PM »
Jones got interviewed about January 6
https://edition.cnn.com/2022/01/25/politics/alex-jones-january-6-plead-fifth/index.html

"I just had a very intense experience being interrogated by the January 6 committee," Jones said on his podcast on Monday. "They were polite, but they were dogged."

"The questions were overall pretty reasonable," Jones said. "And I wanted to answer the questions, but at the same time, it's a good thing I didn't because I'm the type that tries to answer things correctly even though I don't know all the answers, and they can kind of claim that that's perjury because about half the questions I didn't know the answer to."

The committee acknowledged specifically that once at the Capitol, Jones told people "not to be violent" and to gather and wait for Trump to speak.

On his show, Jones said he tried to discourage people from entering the Capitol, but described containing the crowd as "mission impossible."
"We learned there were a bunch of people inside the Capitol," Jones said. "And that was so stupid and so dumb. I didn't support it that day and I don't support it now."

"Let's get something clear for the committee and my audience and everybody else: I don't want a civil war in this country and that's a terrible idea," Jones explained. "And I don't want lawlessness by anybody. And I don't want anybody attacking anybody, OK?"
Jones acknowledged that he uses rhetoric about fighting, but said that only applied to the information wars.

"InfoWar means we fight with information," Jones said, adding that it was a "non-violent war."
:salute  :info
🤴

Propagandhim

« Reply #5247 on: January 25, 2022, 03:56:35 PM »
Alex Jones starring in:

Himu

« Reply #5249 on: January 25, 2022, 06:13:17 PM »
https://twitter.com/amazon_policy/status/1485966758821482503

:dead if Republicans get federal weed legislation passed before the Dumbocrats :dead
« Last Edit: January 25, 2022, 06:28:30 PM by Himu »
IYKYK

therealdeal

« Reply #5250 on: January 25, 2022, 08:28:23 PM »
the reality that they're trying to legalize federal only because it's getting in the way of amazon hiring more box chuckers :fbm

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Reply #5251 on: January 26, 2022, 12:10:44 AM »

benjipwns

benjipwns

benjipwns

« Reply #5255 on: January 26, 2022, 12:57:55 AM »
Nintex destroyed, Charles Cooke is my new fanfic author:
I still haven’t stopped shaking after last night’s attack. Standing at the White House podium, the president of the United States — the most powerful man in the world — launched a violent incursion against my friend Peter Doocy, the finest reporter in history. Doocy is a true professional — as good as they get. He is my brother, my friend, my colleague, my inspiration, my valentine, my muse. He is a light shining in the darkness, a petal of truth beneath a gloomy cloud of power, a luscious wave that breaks exquisitely onto the shore. Peter didn’t deserve to be called a “stupid son of a bitch.” Nobody in the media does. America is better than this. 👏 This. 👏 Is. 👏 Not. 👏 Normal.

👏 NOT 👏 NORMAL

👏

This morning, my eight-year-old daughter, Chrysanthemum, took off her gas mask and asked me why the president would say something like that to an American hero. I’m ashamed to admit that neither I nor her mother knew what to say. “This president said he’d restore honor and dignity to the White House,” Chrysanthemum said, looking up at us from her hyperbaric chamber. “But he’s attacking the free press, which is just doing its job. This is how we lose our democracy.” She’s so wise for her age. She has so much potential. This isn’t the world I want her to grow up in when she goes outside for the first time.

On the statue I helped removed from New York’s City Hall, there is a quote from the slaveowner Thomas Jefferson that has resonated with me ever since it became convenient to my side at 10 a.m. today: “Our liberty cannot be guarded but by the freedom of the press, nor that be limited without danger of losing it.” Just think about that. Let it sink in. RT if you agree. Our liberty is at stake here.

#DontBrowbeatMyPete 🙏

I have studied the rise of Adolf Hitler. I know better than most how this happens. The first thing Hitler did after he came to power was call reporters “stupid sons of bitches” when they asked him about inflation. Twelve years later, the world was in ruins. We are closer than you think to that happening again. First, they came for Philip Wegmann. Then they came for Jacqui Heinrich. Now, with the defilement of Peter Doocy — peace be upon him — I fear we are running out of time. We must be brave. For Peter. For America. For the future.

Himu

« Reply #5256 on: January 26, 2022, 01:00:16 AM »
Please pray  🙏🏾
IYKYK

benjipwns

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Reply #5258 on: January 26, 2022, 01:28:00 AM »
It's not a threat to our democracy to say elections are illegitimate when we do it. ::)

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
(ice)

Himu

« Reply #5260 on: January 26, 2022, 06:13:46 AM »
https://twitter.com/MikeKBerg/status/1486050031169847300

:usacry

:lol

Bububu Democrats have values and and and both sidesism hurts us all boo hoooo

Oh no black people have to get IDs to vote, the same way everyone votes outside of USA. The horror. :stop

:sabu
« Last Edit: January 26, 2022, 06:20:03 AM by Himu »
IYKYK

benjipwns

« Reply #5261 on: January 26, 2022, 11:30:09 AM »

benjipwns

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #5263 on: January 26, 2022, 12:30:04 PM »
lol.

cant wait until 2025 when trump nominates the next judge.

thanks himu

benjipwns

benjipwns

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #5266 on: January 26, 2022, 01:05:55 PM »
So, question for someone more "in the know" about more grassroots, local politics...

Is there anyone in the Dem party that has potential for being president-elect in a few years? I know they were trying to push Beto for a little while but he's got the stench of failure on him. I guess there's AOC but I worry she has limited appeal.
^_^

james

« Reply #5267 on: January 26, 2022, 01:17:24 PM »
So, question for someone more "in the know" about more grassroots, local politics...

Is there anyone in the Dem party that has potential for being president-elect in a few years? I know they were trying to push Beto for a little while but he's got the stench of failure on him. I guess there's AOC but I worry she has limited appeal.

AoC for sure. She needs to lean into the sex appeal though. Thats how you get middle america.

Put on a Kansas City football cap, hold onto an ice cold Coors Lite, and show as much skin as professionally possible.

Bam, you flipped PA, Michigan, Wisconsin etc as blue as can be.

She needs a new bf though. Someone who looks like Daniel Craig. A sexy daddy that will help AoC make the important decisions

Himu

« Reply #5268 on: January 26, 2022, 01:25:21 PM »

Beto is a non starter. Too many Democrats chase after the whole pretty young guy who can talk thing. They're hoping for another Obama or Clinton. Dems really like the whole "he can speak so well!" thing which feels straight out of church. I don't think Americans will fall for it this time.

I think Colorado governor Polis is a good option. Moderate, made recent popular change to the whole trucker decision and got him less time so he's already popular. Could win over moderate Republicans and libertarians. Gay so he ticks the IDpol box. Good policies, lots of experience. He's my first choice for a Democratic candidate that I'd vote for. The current field for Democrats is unwinnable. AOC is too divisive. Kamala sucks. Biden is old. Bernie is old. Cuomo would have the best chance and look what happened there. Yang made his own party. Buttigieg? Dems are fucked with their current field. Governors like Newsome won't win over moderates and indepedents. Michigan governor is a tough sell as well outside of the core Dem base. Polis is an actual threat to the GOP.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2022, 01:32:02 PM by Himu »
IYKYK

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #5269 on: January 26, 2022, 01:41:35 PM »
Oh no black people have to get IDs to vote, the same way everyone votes outside of USA. The horror. :stop

no

Himu

« Reply #5270 on: January 26, 2022, 01:49:12 PM »

no

yeah

https://twitter.com/ryanfazio/status/1400291577482862601

Oh no I forgot my DRIVERS LICENSE on the way to the polls! :sabu

That's another thing. Every nicca worth their salt NEVER leaves their house without their ID. A cop stops you because they saw another dude with a black hoodie on? Sheit, you better have ID that says who you say you are. I was taught this as a teenager: never leave the house without proof of identification. But nope. Gotta bend over for people who can't get a gat damn ID and call it racism.

IYKYK

james

« Reply #5271 on: January 26, 2022, 01:50:11 PM »
New plan, put AoC on the Supreme Court

james

« Reply #5272 on: January 26, 2022, 02:06:42 PM »
Im hearing a lot about Biden appointing Trump to SCOTUS to heal the country and end partisan divide. Very good idea.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #5273 on: January 26, 2022, 02:09:40 PM »

no

yeah

Again; no.
Not all of europe requires ID to vote, of those that do, not all require photo ID, and for the unusual inversion Europe != The World.

And for the second prong of your current infatuation with the poster children for hypocrisy, if you consider "Things everyone in Yurop do, so so should you" a guiding principle, where the fuck is your gun control, abolition of the death penalty and universal healthcare, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

Himu

« Reply #5274 on: January 26, 2022, 02:15:32 PM »
:lol
IYKYK

OnlyRegret

• <<SALVATION!>>
« Reply #5275 on: January 26, 2022, 02:26:09 PM »
New plan, put AoC on the Supreme Court

You totally didn't mean Ocasio-Cortez in that line, I know

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
🤴

Himu

« Reply #5277 on: January 26, 2022, 03:04:48 PM »
Lmao :dead
IYKYK

james

« Reply #5278 on: January 26, 2022, 03:14:41 PM »
Obama should come out as trans and be the nominee. Lets gooooooooooooooooooooo

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #5279 on: January 26, 2022, 03:37:34 PM »
Obama should come out as trans and be the nominee. Lets gooooooooooooooooooooo

His love of dijon mustard and tan suits has always been sus when you think about it.
Margs