Author Topic: credit  (Read 832 times)

team filler

• filler
  • filler
credit
« on: August 11, 2021, 06:50:47 PM »
just did a credit karma and most of my debt is no longer on my credit report :doge

all the largest debts say closed and things like "Charged off as bad debt. Profit and loss write-off  :thinking

I can clean up my credit with about 2 grand. never paying any bills forever is a W  :rejoice

how can I get the title to the car?  :yuck

transunion and equifax  :pimp
« Last Edit: August 11, 2021, 07:37:15 PM by team filler »

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
Re: credit
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2021, 07:54:51 PM »
You beat the system

:rejoice
:O

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2021, 07:57:54 PM »
Promises made, promises kept

:trumps
🤴

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2021, 08:11:18 PM »
need to use my VA homeloan and build up my credit. then get a bunch of credit cards to max out and do it all over again  :success

Kurt Russell

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2021, 06:25:31 AM »
need to use my VA homeloan and build up my credit. then get a bunch of credit cards to max out and do it all over again  :success

Maybe I'm missing something, but won't the fact that your accounts say 'charged off as bad debt' prevent you from opening any new credit accounts?
woke

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2021, 07:54:19 AM »
He's the king of debt :trumps
🤴

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2021, 08:28:01 AM »

Maybe I'm missing something, but won't the fact that your accounts say 'charged off as bad debt' prevent you from opening any new credit accounts?

Is this also why Shosta won't extend him a Discord invite?  :info
©@©™

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2021, 01:00:37 PM »

the credit karma is showing that both equifax and transunion no longer count those debts against my credit. all they show is about $1800 of debt. I can move my credit up 23 points just by paying the lowest bill of $173. I've done credit checks before and it wasn't like this. not sure what to think, but I can do the 1800 and see what it looks like after that  :yeshrug

most of the outstanding debts were from 2016, that's when I stopped paying shid. so it's been nearly 6 years. p sure you're home free after a certain amount of time with most debt.

it was strange how the debt notices just stopped coming in the mail after years of throwing them in the trash  :paul

also started getting credit card offers in the mail again some time back
« Last Edit: August 12, 2021, 01:20:47 PM by team filler »

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2021, 01:14:25 PM »

Is this also why Shosta won't extend him a Discord invite?  :info
the truth is, shosti made sexual advances towards me and I refused him. then suddenly I'm no longer invited to the discord. lil cuomo must be brought to justice  :maf

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2021, 01:35:34 PM »
I remember when all I had to do was pay for $50 for a night at Hooters to be able to keep posting while Mandark and the gang kept reeing about how I should be banned and he kept pretending he didn't read my posts. :trumps

That's right fellas Shosti sold you out for 50 bucks.  :neogaf
🤴

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2021, 02:39:04 PM »
Sounds like good deal. Imagine paying to get into some discord...

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2021, 03:34:24 PM »
p sure you're home free after a certain amount of time with most debt.

filler in two months:
Margs

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2021, 05:48:33 PM »
Sounds like good deal. Imagine paying to get into some discord...
it's either you pay the 50, or shosti fucks your ass  >:( that's the way shonda explained things  :trumps

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2021, 06:40:22 PM »
When I first went to college forever ago (25ish years now, gd I'm old) I did the thing you're not supposed to do and signed up for a bunch of credit cards that I maxed out and never paid off. I just assumed my credit was forever trash and didn't really worry about it.

Fast forward to 2014 or so and BoA has a thing where you can check your FICO score, so out of boredom I click on it and... my score is not that bad! High 600's or so. I sign up for a credit card with a small balance and shitty interest rate that I make sure to pay off monthly to build my credit up, and a couple years later I can actually buy a car and be a real American. Now my score is around 800.
yar