Author Topic: Other Forums Containment Thread  (Read 1926590 times)

Potato

• Senior's Member
Re: Other Forums Containment Thread
« Reply #12720 on: February 02, 2022, 11:51:36 PM »
To no one's surprise Ree's most progressive's progressivism is built on a history of shame and guilt

I’ve been reminiscing today on how I used to be as a teenager and man I was so embarrassed. I can admit when my opinions ere shit so here were some or mine:

I used to say the “you’re gay” insult very often when someone did or said something dumb.

I used to think all women were just there to try and have sex with.

I held off on breaking up with one of my exes for a few weeks so I could use her some some extra sex.

I didn’t have the best opinions on other minorities.

I was extremely terrible until my early 20s.

I was a nerd rage women suck incel in the 90s, raised catholic with regressive views on LGBT rights.

These are the same most progressivist allies ever who spend their lives witch hunting on Twitter and condemning others for things they said years ago

https://www.resetera.com/threads/how-shitty-were-your-opinions-actions-as-a-teenager.547553/

That little baphomet bitch has gotten pissy with me a few times, not surprised he's a piece of shit.

Wonder how long it's gonna take royalan to think of a ban reason for me that isn't "I'm a think skinned lil bitch".
I can't find the post you got banned for. Has the little bitch gone back to one of your old posts to hide it?
« Last Edit: February 02, 2022, 11:59:39 PM by Potato »
Spud

FUME5

« Reply #12721 on: February 03, 2022, 12:03:54 AM »
No he literally hasn't put a ban message on any of my posts cause he can't think of a justification.

Actually, I can't check since I can't log in, but I haven't posted since my last ban for some bullshit.

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #12722 on: February 03, 2022, 12:06:18 AM »
No he literally hasn't put a ban message on any of my posts cause he can't think of a justification.

Actually, I can't check since I can't log in, but I haven't posted since my last ban for some bullshit.
What a fucking cunt. For a person whose whole personality is based on the colour of his skin, he really does have the thinnest skin of all.
Spud

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #12723 on: February 03, 2022, 12:08:26 AM »
For a person whose whole personality is based on the colour of his skin
Wow, way to erase the fact that he is GAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY, bigot. :ufup

FUME5

« Reply #12724 on: February 03, 2022, 12:32:43 AM »
Pretty sure we've had a few interactions back in the fakegaf days too, but he doesn't remember me cause I'm a cac.

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
mea culpa
« Reply #12725 on: February 03, 2022, 12:34:39 AM »
the worst thing about those people is the lack of self recognition

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #12726 on: February 03, 2022, 12:35:49 AM »
You must be FUMEing

FUME5

« Reply #12727 on: February 03, 2022, 12:55:39 AM »
You must be FUMEing

I really expected better of you man smh

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
Re: mea culpa
« Reply #12728 on: February 03, 2022, 12:57:04 AM »

Is it worse than driving people to suicide?

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #12729 on: February 03, 2022, 01:00:09 AM »

Is it worse than driving people to suicide?

Only if you run out of gas

Hap Shaughnessy

• Canadian Ambassador to Guam (Ret.)
« Reply #12730 on: February 03, 2022, 02:12:36 AM »
Of course, you take a run at Royalan during this month of all months.
OBE

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #12731 on: February 03, 2022, 02:16:08 AM »
Of course, you take a run at Royalan during this month of all months.
When you play oppression Olympics like Royalan and the rest of the BCT crew, every fucking month is a sensitive month
Spud

Hap Shaughnessy

• Canadian Ambassador to Guam (Ret.)
« Reply #12732 on: February 03, 2022, 02:55:13 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/whoopi-goldberg-suspended-from-the-view-for-claiming-the-holocaust-isnt-about-race.547286/page-4#post-81420215

Quote from: Morrigan
Sounds like she was conflating racism and colorism

So colourism isn't based on anti-black racism? That's pretty racist, Morrigan.
OBE

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez
« Reply #12733 on: February 03, 2022, 05:29:26 AM »

It isn't going to make you happy.

Pour it over your girlfriends T shirt and dm me the result.

User Banned (1 Month): Inappropriate Commentary; Boys Club Behavior; Long History of Similar Behavior

I mean, you are on the Bore. You must have a long history of similar behavior.

:ohhh

BisMarckie

« Reply #12734 on: February 03, 2022, 06:20:45 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/the-worlds-most-famous-digital-image-gallery-is-very-likely-run-by-nazis-bored-apes-team-and-their-incredibly-obvious-racist-signaling.547763/

edit: I am not disputing the similiarty to the Totenkopf division, that is intentional, but it becomes less of a smoking gun when you realize that left wing groups such as Brigate Rossonere from AC Milan used the same imagery. Edgelords doing edgelordy crap isn't enugh of an explanation, it's gotta be some grand conspiracy. :lol
« Last Edit: February 03, 2022, 06:42:30 AM by BisMarckie »

FUME5

« Reply #12735 on: February 03, 2022, 06:41:11 AM »

User Banned (1 Month): Inappropriate Commentary; Boys Club Behavior; Long History of Similar Behavior

I already ate a month ban for that, did he really go back and ban me again for the same post ahahaaha

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #12736 on: February 03, 2022, 06:43:31 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/the-worlds-most-famous-digital-image-gallery-is-very-likely-run-by-nazis-bored-apes-team-and-their-incredibly-obvious-racist-signaling.547763/

(Image removed from quote.)

edit: I am not disputing the similiarty to the Totenkopf division, that is intentional, but it becomes less of a smoking gun when you realize that left wing groups such as Brigate Rossonere from AC Milan used the same imagery.

That's the thing. It COULD all be coincidence and trolling, butt there's just way too much coincidence to be actual coincidence.

18 teeth in particular, in this very specific logo, doesn't seem like a stretch at all though, actually quite the opposite. Someone either must have literally copied this very specific imagery, or counted the teeth, to be this close to the original. I don't see how that one is a stretch.

"It could all be a coincidence but what if... not?"

BisMarckie

« Reply #12737 on: February 03, 2022, 06:48:14 AM »
Did you know that FUMES is an anagram of F MUSE? Displaying this person's hatred of the band Muse?

SmokyDave

« Reply #12738 on: February 03, 2022, 06:56:34 AM »
MUSE is an anagram of Sue M. The band was (probably) created to celebrate Susan Monica, the American murderess that fed two poor handymen to pigs. Just like us poor proles are thrown in the grinder to feed our porcine overlords.

F MUSE.

BisMarckie

« Reply #12739 on: February 03, 2022, 07:02:09 AM »
Not only that, but M Sue is also the short form of Mary Sue. You know the thing alt-right chuds use to desribe female characters?

How deep does that rabbit hole go?

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #12740 on: February 03, 2022, 07:03:08 AM »

I already ate a month ban for that, did he really go back and ban me again for the same post ahahaaha

No I think he just banned you without giving a reason.

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #12741 on: February 03, 2022, 07:09:04 AM »

edit: I am not disputing the similiarty to the Totenkopf division, that is intentional, but it becomes less of a smoking gun when you realize that left wing groups such as Brigate Rossonere from AC Milan used the same imagery.

That's the thing. It COULD all be coincidence and trolling, butt there's just way too much coincidence to be actual coincidence.

18 teeth in particular, in this very specific logo, doesn't seem like a stretch at all though, actually quite the opposite. Someone either must have literally copied this very specific imagery, or counted the teeth, to be this close to the original. I don't see how that one is a stretch.

"It could all be a coincidence but what if... not?"

spoiler (click to show/hide)
Four years on ResetERA.com, Alfred; we've seen what promises are worth. How many good guys are left? How many stayed that way?
[close]

Boredfrom

« Reply #12742 on: February 03, 2022, 07:13:34 AM »

edit: I am not disputing the similiarty to the Totenkopf division, that is intentional, but it becomes less of a smoking gun when you realize that left wing groups such as Brigate Rossonere from AC Milan used the same imagery. Edgelords doing edgelordy crap isn't enugh of an explanation, it's gotta be some grand conspiracy. :lol

Im more concerned in how buttbarf, or whatever the name of that asshole OP, is aware of Nazi dog whistles so obscure and out there like 18 teeth in your shitty company logo.

18, for the unitiated, is common short code for the 1st and 18th letter of the alphabet among right-wing groups, A and H. You know, Adolf's name.

Is not like I don’t believe you, I just found it stupid and far reaching.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #12743 on: February 03, 2022, 07:38:07 AM »
Quote from: ZeoVGM
No good reason?
Quote from: kotaku.com
He never...
kotaku.com

I mean... that's just pretty solid life advice

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #12744 on: February 03, 2022, 07:41:25 AM »
"Got friends I can call right now that are multicultural, multiracial, I love it, I love it. Mrs. Assassin, my wife, multiracial, all the way from the small island of Molokai. Lots of Filipino blood. I love it. And you got this idiot on Twitter, this idiot searching for, desperate for attention wanna be idiot, right, trapped in a box, trapped in a gated community, a private school, if you will."

That gated community analogy is actually pretty good for the way Dreadfully Online Progressives act towards people.

"Hello Gina Carano, we've noticed you haven't publically posted your preferred pronouns, as per the Social Media Owners Association guidelines, and would just like to let you know we have begun the process of your #cancelling if you do not comply within the specific time period"

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #12745 on: February 03, 2022, 07:43:01 AM »
the canadian convoy?

They've been blue-balled on that since the start, they really fucking wanted some acts of violence to go down.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #12746 on: February 03, 2022, 07:48:30 AM »
To no one's surprise Ree's most progressive's progressivism is built on a history of shame and guilt

Excel in that thread like

[.img]https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/b/serious-female-executive-4660920.jpg[/img]

so she can bring it up for the next four years to point to the one time she was victimized on Era for reading other people confess to being a bad person once. 

incelchief has mentioned before they were a full on pwn teh libs foxtard in their past, and as you can see a lot of the people going "I used to be a terrible person, but now I'm on the 'right side'" are still pretty terrible people and think the team they were cheering for was the problem.

Like Jim Sterling was a human haemorrhoid when he was provoking 'feminazis', and they still are now they're* a pansexual trans marxist.

The team you're cheering for isn't the problem, dipshits.

*side note: what in the actual fuck are the grammar rules for changing both tense and gender of the predicate midway through a sentence?

Snoopycat_

« Reply #12747 on: February 03, 2022, 07:48:43 AM »

Im more concerned in how buttbarf, or whatever the name of that asshole OP, is aware of Nazi dog whistles so obscure and out there like 18 teeth in your shitty company logo.

It definitely not because at some point they were involved with these far right groups.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #12748 on: February 03, 2022, 07:56:45 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/who-remembers-mathnet.547769/

I'm going to take a wild guess, someone you follow on twitter

Snoopycat_

« Reply #12749 on: February 03, 2022, 08:18:38 AM »

incelchief has mentioned before they were a full on pwn teh libs foxtard in their past, and as you can see a lot of the people going "I used to be a terrible person, but now I'm on the 'right side'" are still pretty terrible people and think the team they were cheering for was the problem.

Like Jim Sterling was a human haemorrhoid when he was provoking 'feminazis', and they still are now they're* a pansexual trans marxist.

The team you're cheering for isn't the problem, dipshits.

I think Sterling's main problem is he ran out of anything to say 3 years ago and has been stuck treading water since. That legal battle with the shit dev was his peak.

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez
« Reply #12750 on: February 03, 2022, 08:39:56 AM »

Quote from: Bdumbs
Considering one of the articles you are citing quotes researchers from the ADL, who study nazisim and anti-semitism, casting doubt on the allegations made in your OP we are locking the thread.

We're not saying it's not suspect, but we're saying your article is not saying what your OP is saying.

:neogaf :gladbron :aah :dead

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez
« Reply #12751 on: February 03, 2022, 08:41:36 AM »

I stand corrected. You’re right. He really did ban you with no explanation. Truly a prissy bitch to do it over that.

SmokyDave

« Reply #12752 on: February 03, 2022, 08:52:18 AM »
Considering one of the articles you are citing quotes researchers from the ADL, who study nazisim and anti-semitism, casting doubt on the allegations made in your OP we are locking the thread.

We're not saying it's not suspect, but we're saying your article is not saying what your OP is saying.

Hoo boy. They are definitely running interference on negative NFT news. There's no legit reason to close that thread, and it's the kind of dodgy red meat they fucking love.

Wonder if we'll be seeing some MOBA network NFTs this year?

BisMarckie

« Reply #12753 on: February 03, 2022, 08:53:51 AM »
The worst part about that? They are doing it for free.

BisMarckie

« Reply #12754 on: February 03, 2022, 08:54:11 AM »
Buy this $30 Italian Meal NFT, suckers!

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #12755 on: February 03, 2022, 09:27:03 AM »

The eyes of the digital world are, undoubtedly, on NFTs

Founder of BAYC, "Gordon Goner", burly figure, neck tattoos and all

they are using the literal same amount of teeth - exactly 18 - for their ape shaped variant. 18, for the unitiated, is common short code for the 1st and 18th letter of the alphabet among right-wing groups, A and H. You know, Adolf's name.

All co-founders are anonymous, but one of their handles is "Gargamel", which you might already know from your intense Smurf research, is acknowledged as an antisemetic depiction of a Jewish person,

Their cover for said Rolling Stone issue features rats with gold, a common anti-semitic association.

:science
sigh

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #12756 on: February 03, 2022, 10:22:09 AM »
All co-founders are anonymous, but one of their handles is "Gargamel", which you might already know from your intense Smurf research, is acknowledged as an antisemetic depiction of a Jewish person,

If you change a handful of letters in Gargamel it's also an anagram for Gamergate!

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #12757 on: February 03, 2022, 10:33:15 AM »
Apparently the site-wide banner trying to get people to participate in GOTY voting isn't getting enough interest, because they just hit everyone with this alert:

So on track to be 2/2 for underwhelming responses to the GOTY poll after they made GOTY voting a pain in the ass? This is actually getting people to vote, although the mass-alert means some people just post without reading the rules.

Despite this drastic measure the goty thread closed with 925 posts  :lol

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #12758 on: February 03, 2022, 10:50:00 AM »
is cyberpunk eligible for GOTY? :thinking

There are enough PC Gamers on the site that it could finish quite high.
(ice)

« Reply #12759 on: February 03, 2022, 12:08:00 PM »
Apparently the site-wide banner trying to get people to participate in GOTY voting isn't getting enough interest, because they just hit everyone with this alert:

So on track to be 2/2 for underwhelming responses to the GOTY poll after they made GOTY voting a pain in the ass? This is actually getting people to vote, although the mass-alert means some people just post without reading the rules.

Despite this drastic measure the goty thread closed with 925 posts  :lol

They were actually so pleased with the smash success of that alert that they did another all-site alert for the soundtrack voting thread. Which successfully annoyed people to break up the NFT arguing over the weekend in constructive:

Quote from: Megasoum
Is there a way to turn off all the spam notifications we've been getting from the staff about random GOTY threads? I could not care less about that stuff and it's just annoying to receive random spam notifications for that crap.
Quote from: Vimes
Wild that I came in here to see if anyone else was annoyed by this, and thereby found out about an NFT nazi story that was buried by a thread lock.
Quote from: Salarians
also asking for a way to not get notifications for goty nonsense, I really do not care leave me alone

Morrigan with the condescending and uncalled for mod defense:
Quote from: Morrigan
Good lord, you get those notifications once or twice a year. Just click once and it's gone. Talk about useless whining.

And Hecht makes it clear you will get his alerts about uninteresting vote threads, and you will deal with it.
Quote from: Hecht
No. Either dismiss them (click the "X" on the notice or 'Mark as read'  for alerts, if you don't care.

The soundtrack vote closed with a wildly successful 142 total posts, not all of which were votes.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #12760 on: February 03, 2022, 12:09:31 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/convoluted-video-game-maker-calls-out-convoluted-film-maker.547952/

:confused

Thread title doesn't even vaguely approximate thread contents (Kojima praises Miller as under appreciated)

Propagandhim

« Reply #12761 on: February 03, 2022, 12:42:38 PM »
Kojima throws shade at filmmaker...
...because it's a hot day and he wants him to be comfortable

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #12762 on: February 03, 2022, 01:36:16 PM »
I'll be honest, I suspected the Ape thing was a racist 'gotcha' once they started to give them away to celebs as well as all the nudges and winks to Hitler's birth day, jew rats and the SS.
It might all be confirmation bias but it looks like the perfect 4chan autisty scheme.
🤴

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #12763 on: February 03, 2022, 02:42:41 PM »
I'll be honest, I suspected the Ape thing was a racist 'gotcha' once they started to give them away to celebs as well as all the nudges and winks to Hitler's birth day, jew rats and the SS.
It might all be confirmation bias but it looks like the perfect 4chan autisty scheme.
I absolutely hope it is a Nazi scam by some autisty racists. That would be fucking hilarious considering the people shilling for it.
Spud

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #12764 on: February 03, 2022, 02:58:17 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/muslim-representation-in-games-is-abysmal-but-there-are-few-bright-spots.547580/

What exactly makes that siege character Muslim?

Her dark skin and her name?

Nomad (Female) and Rais (Male) are both operators from Morocco.

And 99% of the moroccoan population is muslim.

from wikipedia
It is illegal to proselytise for any religion other than Islam (article 220 of the Moroccan Penal Code), and that crime is punishable by a maximum of 15 years of imprisonment Some local Christian leaders estimate that there may be as many as 8,000 Christian citizens throughout the country, but many reportedly do not meet regularly due to fear of government surveillance and social persecution.[

Oi Oi

Taco Bell Tower

• Your likes are brought to you by YUM! Brands
« Reply #12765 on: February 03, 2022, 04:48:16 PM »

I’ve been reminiscing today on how I used to be as a teenager and man I was so embarrassed. I can admit when my opinions ere shit so here were some or mine:

I used to say the “you’re gay” insult very often when someone did or said something dumb.

I used to think all women were just there to try and have sex with.

I held off on breaking up with one of my exes for a few weeks so I could use her some some extra sex.

I didn’t have the best opinions on other minorities.

I was extremely terrible until my early 20s.

I was a nerd rage women suck incel in the 90s, raised catholic with regressive views on LGBT rights.

These are the same most progressivist allies ever who spend their lives witch hunting on Twitter and condemning others for things they said years ago

https://www.resetera.com/threads/how-shitty-were-your-opinions-actions-as-a-teenager.547553/
Those are totally cool story bro posts.

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #12766 on: February 03, 2022, 04:55:04 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/muslim-representation-in-games-is-abysmal-but-there-are-few-bright-spots.547580/

from wikipedia
It is illegal to proselytise for any religion other than Islam (article 220 of the Moroccan Penal Code), and that crime is punishable by a maximum of 15 years of imprisonment Some local Christian leaders estimate that there may be as many as 8,000 Christian citizens throughout the country, but many reportedly do not meet regularly due to fear of government surveillance and social persecution.[

Wholesome.

When I think of improving representation of minority groups in gaming, I think there should be more characters from authoritarian religious countries that persecute other religious minorities, imprison people for praying to the same god the wrong way, and outlaw homosexuality.

That's the best kind of diversity.
Spud

Propagandhim

« Reply #12767 on: February 03, 2022, 05:07:14 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/amazon-prime%E2%80%99s-price-is-going-up-to-139-per-year.548105/

I use it way too much to cancel (and I have relatives grandfathered in on my plan), but I really wish they'd stop bundling it with stuff I don't want and raising the price. The only thing I actually cares about -- shipping -- gets worse every year
I use it waaay to much so I gotta go for that ride
Day 0.

I don't remember how I used to function without Amazon Prime.
Between prime video and shipping it's worth it to me. I watched way more prime video than I expected in the past year.
If it weren't for ordering groceries through Amazon, I might consider cancelling.

FUME5

« Reply #12769 on: February 03, 2022, 06:23:20 PM »
So I'm banned with no reason or duration and the thread was locked with no mod message.

All I can say is that it's obvious Royalan got fat.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #12770 on: February 03, 2022, 06:26:16 PM »
I'm not racist or homophobic

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Reply #12771 on: February 03, 2022, 08:09:04 PM »

from wikipedia

Wholesome.

When I think of improving representation of minority groups in gaming, I think there should be more characters from authoritarian religious countries that persecute other religious minorities, imprison people for praying to the same god the wrong way, and outlaw homosexuality.

Same god gonna have to fact check you on that.

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #12772 on: February 03, 2022, 09:20:46 PM »

from wikipedia

Wholesome.

Same god gonna have to fact check you on that.

I'm not watching 10 minutes of religious fruitcake video comics. I think it's safe to say that all the world's religions pray to the same imaginary space fairy, they just vary in their own head cannon of what that space fairy does and how it smites its followers.
Spud

DJ Bedroom

« Reply #12773 on: February 03, 2022, 09:37:28 PM »
I'm a professional atheist too.
M'lady.

Lonewulfeus

• Former Unofficial Ambassador to ResetEra
« Reply #12774 on: February 03, 2022, 09:39:43 PM »
So I'm banned with no reason or duration and the thread was locked with no mod message.

All I can say is that it's obvious Royalan got fat.

Royalan trying to become a mod here :sabu

railGUN

• If my bones are breaking would you tell me that I'm weak?
« Reply #12775 on: February 03, 2022, 09:50:38 PM »
US takes out the leader of ISIS.

Ree:  :six:
Fish<

remy

• my hog is small but it is mighty
« Reply #12776 on: February 03, 2022, 10:08:11 PM »

Hoo boy. They are definitely running interference on negative NFT news. There's no legit reason to close that thread, and it's the kind of dodgy red meat they fucking love.

Wonder if we'll be seeing some MOBA network NFTs this year?

Confirmed Cerium paid the mods in bored ape NFTs + crypto

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #12777 on: February 03, 2022, 10:22:27 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/biden-counterterrorism-u-s-military-forces-in-the-northwest-syria-kill-isis-leader.547826/post-81482921

We need to ban Lincoln Project posts on this forum

:rejoice

spoiler (click to show/hide)
Danish student 'who killed 100 ISIS militants has $1million bounty on her head

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/danish-student-who-killed-100-9776839
[close]
sigh

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #12778 on: February 03, 2022, 11:50:16 PM »
I'm a professional atheist too.