Author Topic: Other Forums Containment Thread  (Read 1824682 times)

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
Re: Other Forums Containment Thread
« Reply #51360 on: September 28, 2023, 03:43:38 AM »
whats with riotous beef with a forum about road signs?  ???

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #51361 on: September 29, 2023, 07:40:21 PM »
Bork, the good, Japanese father who wants me to take everything as face-value. You have little to no idea about what is actually going on.

Big Jumbo, the abusive, Italian father who wants to kick me out of the house. My father is just like you, and I already spit on his face once to make him understand I was the one in charge from now on, after more than a decade of abuse on my mother & overall bullshit regarding my sister and me. Thank god my mother is now mentally strong enough to hold out.

Why cannot I post normally over at Mognet Central, Bork? I would ask Kagari directly, but she already lied to you by calling my act "creepy" and claimed she did not know me. She has a Lucrecia Crescent complex, preferred Hojo over Vincent and just has to resurrect Grimoire/John Satomayor to sort her arrogant bullshit out. In the Jurassic Park thread I linked to a few pages, she clearly talks about Prompto Argentum, her brother who backed off the theater because of the loud noises. You can ban/censor me for talking about Kagari on this one, I do not mind at all. She deserves a call-out.

Bork, why does Van Konsolidor has "Opex" in his signature? I have a perfect & rational explanation but I am not allowed to post it, apparently. Besides, why are you calling me out on talking to someone who, as you said, does not lurk this thread?

Bork, what do you think of EviLore's "Sexual objectification is fine, harassment is not"? Do you even know the difference between the two?

Is asking you questions "creepy", Bork?

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #51362 on: October 01, 2023, 06:05:54 AM »
ど助平

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #51363 on: October 02, 2023, 06:04:01 PM »
News:

Due to a threat of legal action we have been forced to take the forum offline to expunge a number of posts from a banned user. We are working to resolve the situation and will have the forum back online as soon as possible.

Its a forum about road signs

:dead :dead :dead

https://www.aaroads.com/forum/index.php

Forum is back online

Who was the former user who caused the shutdown of the AAROADS Forum? Or can that person not be named due to the threatened legal action against the forum?

Baloo Uriza according to Steve Alpert.

Search Baloo Uriza on google...and be shocked at what comes up (SFW)

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&sca_esv=570134643&sxsrf=AM9HkKnnfcP4BLTPvg9826ZvcxgXP5OuZQ:1696284140222&q=Baloo+Uriza&tbm=isch&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjD_PXsrtiBAxVNFmIAHQgbAYsQ0pQJegQIDBAB&biw=1760&bih=875&dpr=1.09#imgrc=0ORoE1xOMoHXOM
:O

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #51364 on: October 02, 2023, 08:33:09 PM »
SFW yet somehow NSFL :cat
Margs

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #51365 on: October 03, 2023, 04:27:15 PM »
If that was SFW where I worked i'd quit tbh

james

« Reply #51366 on: October 03, 2023, 10:25:24 PM »
Sorry I work for mindgeek

james

« Reply #51367 on: October 20, 2023, 01:41:38 PM »
Hey guys, I saw this girl on instagram who I didn’t know. I decided to shoot my shot and DM her. She responds and doesn’t really show much interest but she still responds to my messages. She later in the conversation told me that she was hungry so I offered to ubereats her some food. It ended up totaling to $40 with taxes/tip.

The conversation continues and I ask her if she would be interested in dating and she said yes. We were talking about turn ons and she says she gets “wet when people spend money/spoil her.”

She says she has a son but I don’t even know if that’s true. Lately she has been asking for so much money. She doesn’t have a job so she uses that as an excuse. We were getting ready to meet up for the first time a few weeks ago and I had already sent her over $600 through cash app.

I also sent her $200 to book an Airbnb for us so we could spend the night together and she took the money and didn’t even book it. When we met, I had to spend another $225 to book a room.

We did have sex that night for the first time meeting and she says she likes me and misses me when we aren’t together but she also asks for money all the time. I spent $700 on her ($300 on some Jordan shoes and $400 at Tiffany’s diamond store).

Since the time we first met two weeks ago, I’ve sent her another $1500 in transactions of $50-200 each time. When I say I can’t send her more money till we meet again, she says stuff like “I need the help. How could you do this to me? Why are you being so stingy?”

We are supposed to meet tomorrow and I just sent her another $200 for an Airbnb which she AGAIN took from me and didn’t book it like she promised. She already spent the money because she “needed it.”

I’ve asked her what we will do tomorrow since now we have no room and she said “we will be fine.” She’s most likely going to get me to book another Airbnb and spend another $200+ to do it.

Does she actually have feelings for me? I’m confused. We had sex and I got emotionally attached to her but I think she’s using me for money.

In total I’ve sent her about $3000 in less than a month of knowing her and I’ve only met her once. All of this money is coming from my savings ($50k) which I was going to use to buy a house.

Can someone give me some advice? What should I do?

https://www.reddit.com/r/Advice/comments/16ct8q3/is_the_girl_22f_im_28m_dating_a_gold_diggerscammer/

:dead :dead :dead

BIONIC

« Reply #51368 on: October 20, 2023, 02:24:41 PM »
How did you find Himu’s account?
Margs

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #51369 on: October 30, 2023, 09:15:16 AM »
https://www.reddit.com/r/mildlyinfuriating/comments/17jclzd/neighbor_does_onlyfans_need_advice/

Quote from: brkfstsndwch
My wife and I just moved into a new building. We spent the first few weeks without any disturbances. And then all of a sudden, we start hearing our neighbor through the walls more and more. At first we didn’t think much of it, then we started to listen a bit closer. To our shock, we started hearing her moan and groan and scream out “THANK YOU STEVEDADDY23 FOR THE $100 DONATION” or “TONIGHT WE DO BUTTPLAY”.

How do we get her to quiet down or stop? I really don’t like watching a movie at night with my wife while we hear our neighbor livestream herself masturbating next door.

:dsp

Quote from: wildo83
Quote from: Spamgrenade
Have a word with her she probably has no idea you can hear her.

this, also, tell her acoustic foam material is relatively cheap, and can be bought online.. or YOU could buy it and offer it as an olive branch..

:reeeee

Quote from: CramWellington
She can add it to her Amazon wishlist and have u/stevedaddy23 get it for her.

:woody
ど助平

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #51370 on: October 30, 2023, 10:49:35 AM »
Bork, just send her a dono asking for ASMR next time you and the wife are trying to watch a movie.
©@©™

Kraftwerk

« Reply #51371 on: October 30, 2023, 07:51:45 PM »
has B-Dubs always been this unhinged? I don't browse Era as much anymore besides some peeks into gaming time to time for leaks and whatnot, but everytime I see B-Dubs comment in a thread it consistently seems to be him just going buckwild on some user(s) and saying/doing whatever he wants and thread banning/warning and just flat out banning people. That on top of him being insanely rude. Surpriused they just let him go out all on users like that. Its funny at times, but still.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #51372 on: October 30, 2023, 11:25:24 PM »
only mod being paid and there's nothing they can do. the pay is probably crap too  :heh

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #51373 on: October 31, 2023, 09:46:37 PM »
What

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Reply #51374 on: November 10, 2023, 02:49:01 PM »
spoiler (click to show/hide)

nep-nep?

[close]

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #51375 on: December 29, 2023, 06:25:28 PM »
Is this thing on?
sigh

Sman

« Reply #51376 on: December 29, 2023, 06:38:45 PM »
Two Bore forums xompeting is sucking the life out of the community (of 10-15 posters at most).

BIONIC

« Reply #51377 on: December 30, 2023, 01:34:56 PM »
:gaas
Margs

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #51378 on: January 03, 2024, 08:51:25 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/steam-just-surfaced-me-a-freaking-alex-jones-game-because-i-have-played-super-meat-boy-for-1-1-hours.801708/

Alex Jones is a nazi confirmed because he's right wing

Fucming gell these morons. And I despise Alex Jones. But hes not a fucking nazi is he
What

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #51379 on: January 04, 2024, 04:31:11 AM »
It's just their way of dehumanisation and delegitimisation of people's beliefs by associating them with Nazism, much like Trump supporters calling leftists "groomers". They don't care if it's true or not.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #51380 on: January 04, 2024, 01:41:49 PM »

MMaRsu

• Administrator
What

« Reply #51382 on: March 09, 2024, 03:15:57 PM »
Logging back in to say what's going on in Poliera and Nepenthe's involvement is not surprising. I was right about her years ago.

Okay bye.

Himu

« Reply #51383 on: March 09, 2024, 04:20:04 PM »
Logging back in to say what's going on in Poliera and Nepenthe's involvement is not surprising. I was right about her years ago.

Okay bye.

what are you talking about for those of us that don't read that forum?
IYKYK

« Reply #51384 on: March 09, 2024, 06:01:00 PM »

Okay bye.

Quick summary: longtime member gets banned for using the term "sex slaves" in regards to the Hamas hostages. The rest of the thread takes issue with that leading to double downs from staff. Eventually Nepenthe's old tweets are found on and around 10/7 saying anti-semitic stuff. The people pointing it out get banned for doxxing/offsite drama (without a ban message) and the thread goes nuclear. Current thread crisis is still ongoing.
Can start here if you want to see it play out: https://www.resetera.com/threads/us-poliera-2024-ot-1-doom-eternal.800787/page-139?post=120225459#post-120225459

Himu

« Reply #51385 on: March 09, 2024, 06:22:54 PM »

Okay bye.

Quick summary: longtime member gets banned for using the term "sex slaves" in regards to the Hamas hostages. The rest of the thread takes issue with that leading to double downs from staff. Eventually Nepenthe's old tweets are found on and around 10/7 saying anti-semitic stuff. The people pointing it out get banned for doxxing/offsite drama (without a ban message) and the thread goes nuclear. Current thread crisis is still ongoing.
Can start here if you want to see it play out: https://www.resetera.com/threads/us-poliera-2024-ot-1-doom-eternal.800787/page-139?post=120225459#post-120225459

Fuck Israel but also fuck Hamas and ResetEra.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2024, 06:45:22 PM by Himu »
IYKYK

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #51386 on: March 10, 2024, 08:38:29 AM »

james

« Reply #51387 on: March 10, 2024, 11:31:22 PM »
Poliera has fallen

james

« Reply #51388 on: March 17, 2024, 11:30:12 PM »
I'm watching the last of us (don't spoil me you stupid ducks) and I came across the worst possible take about the end of episode 2 on resetera

(Spoilers about end of episode 2 obviously)

spoiler (click to show/hide)
Finished episode 2 and I'm really not okay with Tess getting assaulted right before she dies. Completely unnecessary.
[close]

Kevtones

« Reply #51389 on: March 18, 2024, 11:30:49 PM »
Good lord.

That Squatter Hunter thread.

Also, where did everyone go?
wrong

BIONIC

« Reply #51390 on: March 20, 2024, 01:52:49 PM »
Good lord.

That Squatter Hunter thread.

Also, where did everyone go?

Everyone moved to thebore.net which is co-run by filler and James.
Margs

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #51391 on: March 22, 2024, 01:09:52 PM »
I've been posting on twitter and I hate it

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #51392 on: March 31, 2024, 03:44:12 PM »
what's your @?  :doge

BIONIC

« Reply #51393 on: March 31, 2024, 06:10:11 PM »
what's your @?  :doge

@deeznuts

Haha goteem
Margs

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #51394 on: April 01, 2024, 10:26:30 AM »
 ::)

BIONIC

« Reply #51395 on: April 01, 2024, 05:54:25 PM »
Margs

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #51396 on: April 02, 2024, 10:53:18 AM »
 :gaas

To the archives.
ど助平