Author Topic: Other Forums Containment Thread  (Read 1962442 times)

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
Re: Other Forums Containment Thread
« Reply #20760 on: May 25, 2022, 03:13:22 PM »
All the rage being expended in that thread and from a casual glance I don't see a single person suggesting a single idea of what specifically should be done.

Lots of rage that they can't personally control all events that will ever occur though. And how this fact is someone else's fault.

benjipwns

« Reply #20761 on: May 25, 2022, 03:14:29 PM »
Also, Nothing Loud took time off from having sex with random dudes and then going to therapy about it to make a list of everything you'll find in Texas:
Lived there 25 years, in Houston and Dallas and College Station and spent lots of time in Austin. I won’t hear from anybody that it ain’t the case that Texas is PROLIFERATED by a vocally dominant population that consists of:

- toxic white evangelical Christianity
- shady homophobic, racist, and bigoted families that smile and hold decorum in public in the name of Jesus but are happy to vote for laws to oppress minorities
- gun owners who would literally, no hyperbole, die for their guns more readily than anyone or anything else.
- ignorant, uneducated buffoons who for religious or dipshit reasons despise the “liberal educated elite conspiracy”. They usually homeschool their kids without any training or background in education.
- people who think planned parenthood and abortion clinics aren’t healthcare, but bastions of evil work from satan himself.
- Q-Anon cesspool creatures.
- people who love Mexican/brown people food but hate Mexicans/brown people.
- people who masturbate to capital punishment and punishing minorities for minor crimes with major sentences.
- pig lovers and blue lives matter yee-haws
- Y’all-Qaeda/white terrorists
- people who want to preserve this status quo. As evidenced by Beto still always losing the senate race. Texans love Cornyn and Ted Cruz, it’s just a fact.
- Transphobes who don’t understand the gender spectrum
- As a result, moms who love gender reveal parties as big as weddings and bridal showers
- people who throw parties with guns involved
- people who commit to teaching their 5 year old how to shoot a rifle
- people who think CRT is worse than guns.

I will never live in Texas again. It’s by all means an uncivilized militia region of Wild West cowboys wanting to bring Christian theocracy to the world.

Taco Bell Tower

• Your likes are brought to you by YUM! Brands
« Reply #20762 on: May 25, 2022, 03:15:43 PM »
Apparently he's an immigrant.
My college roommates bachelor party consisted of a gun party. We were surprised by being brought to a ranch house in Tyler, TX. They unveiled two truck beds filled with dozens of guns, like literally must have been 100. Included a sniper rifle and scoped pistol ala Call of Duty. We were all encouraged to shoot guns in the forest “for fun”. This was the bachelor party. One of the gifts for the groom was a gun.

As an immigrant I wish there was a tip number I could have called to report this family as deranged, but in Texas this family would be celebrated and applauded for their gun ownership.

Being an immigrant in Texas, you’re constantly gaslit for thinking that gun owners are the psychos instead of yourself for not liking them too.

benjipwns

« Reply #20763 on: May 25, 2022, 03:19:14 PM »
I interpreted that as meaning he wasn't born in Texas. :lol

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #20764 on: May 25, 2022, 03:21:36 PM »
Being a gun owner does not make one a psychopath. Being a psychopath makes one a psychopath.

Besides, shooting guns at a ranch with a bunch of your best friends sounds fucking fun as fuck.
Spud

Taco Bell Tower

Taco Bell Tower

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #20767 on: May 25, 2022, 04:01:48 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/us-era-do-you-own-a-gun-firearm.587309/
Yikes

I'm not in America, but want to see the results

Did they forget to toggle the "results only after voting" toggle? :teehee

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #20768 on: May 25, 2022, 04:04:06 PM »
Yikes

I'm not in America, but want to see the results

Did they forget to toggle the "results only after voting" toggle? :teehee
Going by the poll only....over 20% of Americans here own a gun. Insane. And over 50% know someone who owns a gun.

Canadian here. I don't own a gun and don't know anyone who does. I feel privileged.

Chim Richalds

• Professional Doctor
« Reply #20769 on: May 25, 2022, 04:24:06 PM »
Just to circle around to the Gervais thing, he was literally quoting this shit and somehow HE is the asshole.

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #20770 on: May 25, 2022, 04:28:45 PM »
That bottom right tweet, Jesus

"It's going to take some re-educating of cis-women that the person who raped you is a woman even if she penetrated you with her penis"

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #20771 on: May 25, 2022, 04:44:39 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/active-shooter-at-robb-elementary-school-in-uvalde-texas-update-19-students-2-teachers-and-shooter-dead-see-threadmarks.586970/page-53#post-87151199
If America won’t give up guns, maybe it’s time for leftists to arm themselves against the tyranny and oppression of our facistic government. I’m sure the GOP would be okay with that, right? I mean, they wouldn’t want to infringe on our second amendment rights after all.

Uncle

benjipwns

« Reply #20772 on: May 25, 2022, 04:49:54 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/active-shooter-at-robb-elementary-school-in-uvalde-texas-update-19-students-2-teachers-and-shooter-dead-see-threadmarks.586970/page-53#post-87151199
If America won’t give up guns, maybe it’s time for leftists to arm themselves against the tyranny and oppression of our facistic government. I’m sure the GOP would be okay with that, right? I mean, they wouldn’t want to infringe on our second amendment rights after all.

(Image removed from quote.)
Looked this up to see if they arrested her for the colors of the gun and it was better:
Investigators learned that a young woman and her 13-year-old sister were traveling east on Lohman Avenue in a tan Lexus. Investigators learned that, prior to arriving at the intersection with Roadrunner Parkway, a tan Mazda sedan driven by a woman approached and the drivers of both vehicles began honking their car horns at each other.

Investigators learned that both vehicles turned north on Roadrunner Parkway and both drivers engaged in aggressive driving. At about that time the driver of the Mazda, later identified as McCrossin, pointed a handgun at the Lexus and discharged one round.

Police learned the round fired by McCrossin shattered the back window of her own vehicle.

McCrossin fled the immediate area but was located a short while later at an apartment on Roadrunner Parkway. She was taken into custody and police located a spent .380 caliber shell casing inside McCrossin’s Mazda. Police also recovered the .380 caliber handgun McCrossin is believed to have used.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #20773 on: May 25, 2022, 05:29:20 PM »
Why do they even bother blacking out the surname when all you need to do is type "las cruces fiona" or "fiona first ever gun" and it's the first result. You don't even need to be a full-time stalker doxxer like benji to find this shit in 10 seconds flat.

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #20774 on: May 25, 2022, 05:57:29 PM »
Yikes

Aaand locked.

Given the events that occurred yesterday, this is not a thread we need right now

Amusing given how they invariably reeeeeeee whenever any public figure says "thoughts and prayers folks, now is not the time to talk about gun laws" after a mass shooting.

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #20775 on: May 25, 2022, 06:00:09 PM »

So we don't know with certainty whether this was intentional or a bug, yet most here seem to gravitate towards it being intentional. Some even ask why Sony doesn't comment on it. Then Sony comments on it and confirms a bug... yet people still don't believe them.

sigh...

benjipwns

« Reply #20776 on: May 25, 2022, 06:09:21 PM »
So we don't know with certainty whether this was intentional or a bug, yet most here seem to gravitate towards it being intentional. Some even ask why Sony doesn't comment on it. Then Sony comments on it and confirms a bug... yet people still don't believe them.

sigh...
Nope, not going to fall for Jim Ryan's fascist gaslighting.

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #20777 on: May 25, 2022, 06:18:32 PM »
With the amount of free support they get from brain dead fanboys, I’m surprised to see them back down on any stupid choices.
You can get banned for calling people fanboys, fair warning
:lol

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #20778 on: May 25, 2022, 06:44:47 PM »
With the amount of free support they get from brain dead fanboys, I’m surprised to see them back down on any stupid choices.
Can't believe I'm still seeing this garbage Nazi Elon Musk gendered gamergate language, oof. You might as well wave your Swastika in our faces.

It's fanlets, fanpersons or fanx.

FAIR WARNING? The time for fair warnings is long gone. We need DRASTIC measures.
🤴

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #20779 on: May 25, 2022, 06:57:03 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/nba-playoffs-2022-ot-out-with-leold-in-with-trae-young.573667/page-574#post-87050399
User Banned (3 Days): Misogynistic Rhetoric
except he went down holding his face like a bitch

it's like, absorbing twice the disrespect.
:confused

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #20780 on: May 25, 2022, 07:02:15 PM »
You can't use the word bitch.

Unless it's that TERF BITCH JK ROWLING BITCH.
🤴

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #20781 on: May 25, 2022, 07:35:16 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/it-seems-like-sony-is-reversing-the-ps-upgrade-pricing-for-existing-memberships-that-were-bought-with-a-discount.587339/page-7#post-87164135
some of these responses are kind of embarrassing and, frankly, angering to read because you're ignore any one of us who works in an industry where this happens constantly. Every one of us sees why and is trying to be reasonable and give them the benefit of the doubt but no, we are bootlickers and fanboys and naive. Right, okay. I shouldn't even post this response the way I am but I just can't believe how jaded some of you are.
:crybaby :six:

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #20782 on: May 25, 2022, 07:43:32 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/real-life-%E2%80%98witcher-school%E2%80%99-shuts-down-over-organizer%E2%80%99s-ultra-conservative-political-ties.587468/

Lets wait and see how Kyuuji will spin this into "CDPR are bigots", cause them pulling the license after learning the organizer is super conservative sure goes a lot against all those assumptions made about CDPR

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez
« Reply #20783 on: May 25, 2022, 07:51:37 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/real-life-%E2%80%98witcher-school%E2%80%99-shuts-down-over-organizer%E2%80%99s-ultra-conservative-political-ties.587468/

Lets wait and see how Kyuuji will spin this into "CDPR are bigots", cause them pulling the license after learning the organizer is super conservative sure goes a lot against all those assumptions made about CDPR

Don't worry. Captain Confirmation Bias to the rescue!

Quote from: Khanimus
Yeah consider me skeptical about how quickly they acted upon discovering this, but they certainly realized this would be a supremely bad look.
Quote from: Amauri14
Yeah, I also think they just did so because of optics.

ERA. Where doing exactly what they want them to do is still in bad faith.

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #20784 on: May 25, 2022, 08:16:53 PM »
Was just going to post that. Such miserable fucking cunts.
Margs

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #20785 on: May 25, 2022, 09:27:58 PM »
Yikes
Not making fun of this one. Just pointing out that I've never seen an online community with such poor mental health.
No because then I would be dead
Spud

Boredfrom

« Reply #20786 on: May 25, 2022, 10:09:59 PM »

The only video game company that can get away with this is called Nintendo.

benjipwns

« Reply #20787 on: May 25, 2022, 10:43:03 PM »
Just pointing out that I've never seen an online community with such poor mental health.
I've seen quite a few but they're all incredibly similar to ResetERA.com's prominent members to where they have almost literally the exact same interests like Marvel films, ACAB, "you can't have ethical consumption under capitalism", yikes, oof, etc. The publicly self-proclaimed seriously detrimental mental health issues are abundant in them all.

I think a core component to them and mental health is that they're all strongly dishonest and they encourage dishonesty to the point of demanding it. The elites of ResetERA.com take it out on anyone who isn't playing "the game" by wanting them literally banished. People often say things like "I couldn't imagine posting in a community where you have to walk on eggshells" or whatever but I think that dramatically underplays the forces at work in these communities. That theory presupposes that people know better and are simply doing it to maintain their position in the group and while this is a factor I propose that the major factor is actually that everyone in the group willingly subscribes to it. They confuse performance for truth and so require that everyone continually perform rather than be truthful.

In essence, people don't speak up and effectively say "get over yourself, you're not that important" to those in the group not out of fear of being outcast but instead because they have willingly chosen to do the performance and there's too much danger (stay safe) in admitting that choice was wrong, that you shouldn't have performed rather than tell the truth. The endless dishonesty erodes both the sense of self and sense of community which then leads to the necessity of clinging to the pretense of the "community" rather than be abandoned to your own frightening individuality.

benjipwns

« Reply #20788 on: May 25, 2022, 10:43:28 PM »
Just pointing out that I've never seen an online community with such poor mental health.
I've seen quite a few but they're all incredibly similar to ResetERA.com's prominent members to where they have almost literally the exact same interests like Marvel films, ACAB, "you can't have ethical consumption under capitalism", yikes, oof, etc. The publicly self-proclaimed seriously detrimental mental health issues are abundant in them all.

I think a core component to them and mental health is that they're all strongly dishonest and they encourage dishonesty to the point of demanding it. The elites of ResetERA.com take it out on anyone who isn't playing "the game" by wanting them literally banished. People often say things like "I couldn't imagine posting in a community where you have to walk on eggshells" or whatever but I think that dramatically underplays the forces at work in these communities. That theory presupposes that people know better and are simply doing it to maintain their position in the group and while this is a factor I propose that the major factor is actually that everyone in the group willingly subscribes to it. They confuse performance for truth and so require that everyone continually perform rather than be truthful.

In essence, people don't speak up and effectively say "get over yourself, you're not that important" to those in the group not out of fear of being outcast but instead because they have willingly chosen to do the performance and there's too much danger (stay safe) in admitting that choice was wrong, that you shouldn't have performed rather than tell the truth. The endless dishonesty erodes both the sense of self and sense of community which then leads to the necessity of clinging to the pretense of the "community" rather than be abandoned to your own frightening individuality.
lol shut up cigarillo

benjipwns

« Reply #20789 on: May 26, 2022, 01:49:43 AM »
Long time poster travisbickle permed:
User banned (permanent): Dismissing concerns around transphobia. Multiple prior severe bans for similar behavior.

Some of you think more about these jokes than Ricky Gervais does.

I watched it, it's boring. The single premise is to make offensive jokes; there's hitler jokes, dead baby jokes, religious jokes, paedophile jokes, wealth/class jokes, and now transgender jokes. There's one joke which he admits is his own immaturity, there's no content to the joke just him laughing at himself ... people are laughing because he puts on the act of a clown I don't think most of the audience listen to the meaning just laugh at the traditional comedic beats.

I'm pretty sure he says some combination of "this won't make the edit" "this will be cut" "fuck it Netflix has paid me I'll say it" "there won't be any jokes left" before and/or after every joke that is actually in the show. It's cliche and it's popular because people like derivative shit. And it's transparent that it's leap frogging off the algorithms that make people angry these days.
His banbot record similarly to Spinluck's does not show any ban that the message seems to be referring to.

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #20790 on: May 26, 2022, 01:55:30 AM »
Long time poster travisbickle permed:
User banned (permanent): Dismissing concerns around transphobia. Multiple prior severe bans for similar behavior.

Some of you think more about these jokes than Ricky Gervais does.

I watched it, it's boring. The single premise is to make offensive jokes; there's hitler jokes, dead baby jokes, religious jokes, paedophile jokes, wealth/class jokes, and now transgender jokes. There's one joke which he admits is his own immaturity, there's no content to the joke just him laughing at himself ... people are laughing because he puts on the act of a clown I don't think most of the audience listen to the meaning just laugh at the traditional comedic beats.

I'm pretty sure he says some combination of "this won't make the edit" "this will be cut" "fuck it Netflix has paid me I'll say it" "there won't be any jokes left" before and/or after every joke that is actually in the show. It's cliche and it's popular because people like derivative shit. And it's transparent that it's leap frogging off the algorithms that make people angry these days.
His banbot record similarly to Spinluck's does not show any ban that the message seems to be referring to.

He should have stuck to the ERA algorithm. 

I agree with that "beats of a joke."   Since Jon Stewart people don't care to understand a joke.  They just want the form of a joke and to know when it's time to laugh.
sigh

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #20791 on: May 26, 2022, 03:42:35 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/sony-confirms-they-are-reversing-the-extra-charging-for-those-who-bought-ps-memberships-at-a-discount.587471/
Lot of salty "customer service reps" are still salty and think they won by happily declaring it was all a mistake HOWEVER...
This error has been fixed and impacted players will receive a credit. We thank you for your patience.
Sony still duped the Ree Sony Ponies :success

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #20792 on: May 26, 2022, 03:58:40 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/right-wing-media-falsely-accused-a-trans-woman-to-be-the-uvalde-texas-school-shooter.587492/#post-87171410
Saw this and not surprised. I know I am a broken record about this, but if cis people want to be Allie’s you need to stand up, volunteer, protest, coming online and saying these people suck or trans rights are human rights isn‘t enough We don’t have the numbers to defend ourselves and they are literally trying to wipe us out through everything from legislation to riling up shooters, and if cis people don’t start getting involved in the real world in tangible ways they are going to get away with wiping us out. This is now mainstream opinion, it’s not just hard right.
This user keeps making it about themselves a lot.

benjipwns

« Reply #20793 on: May 26, 2022, 04:24:02 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/right-wing-media-falsely-accused-a-trans-woman-to-be-the-uvalde-texas-school-shooter.587492/#post-87171410
Saw this and not surprised. I know I am a broken record about this, but if cis people want to be Allie’s you need to stand up, volunteer, protest, coming online and saying these people suck or trans rights are human rights isn‘t enough We don’t have the numbers to defend ourselves and they are literally trying to wipe us out through everything from legislation to riling up shooters, and if cis people don’t start getting involved in the real world in tangible ways they are going to get away with wiping us out. This is now mainstream opinion, it’s not just hard right.
This user keeps making it about themselves a lot.
There's no bottom for these people. If we let them win genocide will come to America. It's already started for trans people.
I love how nobody ever pushes back on any of this.

Polident Hive

« Reply #20794 on: May 26, 2022, 05:33:58 AM »
How often are you engaging in debate with the person waving a “The End is Near! Repent!” sign. Avoid eye contact and walk on.

benjipwns

« Reply #20795 on: May 26, 2022, 05:40:55 AM »
How often are you engaging in debate with the person waving a “The End is Near! Repent!” sign. Avoid eye contact and walk on.
But those people tend to argue all the time in my experience...

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #20796 on: May 26, 2022, 06:26:34 AM »
the signs at era say "the end is queer" :mike
Uncle

benjipwns

« Reply #20797 on: May 26, 2022, 07:03:07 AM »
User Threadbanned (permanent): thread derail

We need to have a proper discourse on this site about whether it's time to allow discussion about political violence. I dont see a way to stop the mass murder of children and minorities in this country without the sustained, targeted and nationwide use of violence against GOP elected officials. I wish the political system worked, but Im done burying my head in the sand, voting is pointless for real change and I'm tired of murdered kids. Nothing will change without violent revolution against the GOP in this country. Nonviolent means have failed, it's time for other options.

Snoopycat_

« Reply #20798 on: May 26, 2022, 07:12:07 AM »
They've gone so mad they want their own Jan 6th

« Reply #20799 on: May 26, 2022, 07:31:58 AM »
No point in discussing something that they will never ever going to do.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #20800 on: May 26, 2022, 07:34:10 AM »
threadbanned for a thread derail, which did not prompt any replies and thus by definition didn't derail the thread, but not banned for literally advocating violence against public figures
Uncle

Snoopycat_

« Reply #20801 on: May 26, 2022, 07:45:52 AM »
Yep. These cops are ducking cowards. Hell I’m a civilian and would rush in there knowing that guy was shooting fucking kids. This makes me so incredibly angry.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/active-shooter-at-robb-elementary-school-in-uvalde-texas-update-19-students-2-teachers-and-shooter-dead-see-threadmarks.586970/page-59#post-87165854

Hap Shaughnessy

• Canadian Ambassador to Guam (Ret.)
« Reply #20802 on: May 26, 2022, 07:51:26 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/ricky-gervais-releases-new-netflix-special-overflowing-with-transphobia.586835/page-7#post-87188945

Quote from: Omegasquash
Welp, once Stranger Things is done, I think it ought to be time to cancel.
:salute
OBE

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #20803 on: May 26, 2022, 08:28:24 AM »
People are getting banned for admitting to watching  the special it seems. Lol.

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #20804 on: May 26, 2022, 08:47:04 AM »
threadbanned for a thread derail, which did not prompt any replies and thus by definition didn't derail the thread, but not banned for literally advocating violence against public figures

A derailment is any post that doesn’t echo the previous posts.
Oi Oi

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #20805 on: May 26, 2022, 09:20:56 AM »
Everything Gervais has ever done has been low effort attempts to bait reactions from people, not fighting against dogma and oppression. He just likes to dip his toe over the line.

Unfortunately, it’s hard not to play into his game because of how the Internet economy works. We need to deprive him of oxygen, figuratively and literally.

First, duh. Gervais and most successful comedians is going over the line.

Two, that's a terrible use of "unfortunately", just like most people there that can't utilize idioms properly.

Internet Economy.

and wishing death.

GG era. It's not even 11 am.

------

“We watched the Ricky Gervais ‘comedy’ special on Netflix so you don’t have to. It’s full of graphic, dangerous, anti-trans rants masquerading as jokes. He also spouts anti-gay rhetoric & spreads inaccurate information about HIV,” the organization tweeted Tuesday.

Netflix documentaries are getting terrible lately.

headwalk

• brutal deluxe
« Reply #20806 on: May 26, 2022, 09:23:35 AM »
it's weird how jokes about men wearing dresses and ladyboys were played out about 20 years ago, but the hair trigger climate has made it so any shite comic can just grab a mic and shout "cheeseburgers" now and instantly become a robespierrian iconoclast.

headwalk

• brutal deluxe
« Reply #20807 on: May 26, 2022, 09:25:40 AM »
cheers to the word filter for turning my post into a dril tweet.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #20808 on: May 26, 2022, 09:38:07 AM »
it's weird how jokes about men wearing dresses and ladyboys were played out about 20 years ago, but the hair trigger climate has made it so any shite comic can just grab a mic and shout "cheeseburgers" now and instantly become a robespierrian iconoclast.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%22Hamburger%22_Jones

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #20809 on: May 26, 2022, 10:22:05 AM »

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #20811 on: May 26, 2022, 10:30:12 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/ap-parents-urged-the-cops-to-go-into-the-school-where-armed-gunman-was-murdering-their-children-cops-did-not-go-in-for-an-hour.587558/

(Image removed from quote.)

Do not derail the ACAB thread!!!!!

Really???? Really? Taking the coward pigs side?? Fuck outta here

I thought it would be the translators comment that everyone would take issue with, instead they're really mad at the harmless assesment. It's okay to wait for more information.

BisMarckie

« Reply #20812 on: May 26, 2022, 10:38:22 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/should-the-united-states-break-up.587666/

Whatever part benji ends up living in should merge with Canada just to piss him off.  :-*

BisMarckie

« Reply #20813 on: May 26, 2022, 10:42:53 AM »
Let’s just say we split the country by party lines, as insane as that sounds: There would be a new more conservative or liberal party within seconds thus furthering the divide.

All I‘m saying is: Balkanization now! Make the US 5000 San Marino sized states.

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #20814 on: May 26, 2022, 10:45:29 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/should-the-united-states-break-up.587666/

Whatever part benji ends up living in should merge with Canada just to piss him off.  :-*

Only if it’s with the Frenchies  :snob
Margs

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #20815 on: May 26, 2022, 10:51:52 AM »

lol

Even when they do ban's correctly they have to add extra stuff, like why does it matter to point out junior status?

Lonewulfeus

• Former Unofficial Ambassador to ResetEra
« Reply #20816 on: May 26, 2022, 10:54:03 AM »

“Cheeseburgers now” is what Royalan shouts at his local McDonalds drive through window

Kurt Russell

« Reply #20818 on: May 26, 2022, 11:25:39 AM »

“We watched the Ricky Gervais ‘comedy’ special on Netflix so you don’t have to. It’s full of graphic, dangerous, anti-trans rants masquerading as jokes. He also spouts anti-gay rhetoric & spreads inaccurate information about HIV,” the organization tweeted Tuesday.

woke

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Reply #20819 on: May 26, 2022, 12:10:53 PM »