Author Topic: Other Forums Containment Thread  (Read 1828321 times)

Chim Richalds

• Professional Doctor
Re: Off-Site Discussion: Inappropriate Use of Another Member's Moderation History
« Reply #1440 on: September 28, 2021, 11:13:58 AM »
There are discord screenshots on kiwi farms, where it is alleged that Cerium "paid" staff with raffles on crappy prizes. :rofl

You have links?

I took one for the team and waded into that fucking nightmare.

EDIT: totp sexy Nightmare or something, I dunno never had a totp before.

spoiler (click to show/hide)

[close]
« Last Edit: September 28, 2021, 11:18:01 AM by Chim Richalds »

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
Re: Off-Site Discussion: Inappropriate Use of Another Member's Moderation History
« Reply #1441 on: September 28, 2021, 11:36:52 AM »
Fact check:
Jawbreaker and Jawmuncher are different posters; one (is? was?) a dipshit mod with a hard on for Dino Crisis shtick, the other is a dipshit sony fanboy with a gaf history of histories of bans for being a sony fanboy

Thats not to say that info might not be accurate, because undoubtedly theyre also in a sony fanboy discord, and any sony fanboy mods would be also, but theyre not the same poster and werent a mod.

Averon

« Reply #1442 on: September 28, 2021, 11:37:23 AM »
Cerium fucking off and making these idiots be internet janitors for free will never not be hilarious :lol

He pulled the exact same shit Tyler did with GAF before its implosion. Only difference is that Cerium truly left and don't use the forum to prop up his shallow ego like Tyler did.

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #1443 on: September 28, 2021, 11:45:00 AM »
If Lore had just fucked off and let BishopTL or somebody run GAF, it probably wouldn't have imploded and he could have just been out there groping Spanish bar maids with none of us the wiser.
©@©™

paprikastaude

« Reply #1444 on: September 28, 2021, 11:48:08 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/metroid-dread-preview-thread.492222/page-16
I’m feeling brave. This will be the first horror game I’ve played since Luigi’s Mansion 3.

:dead
Nintenyearolds

ShutUp

« Reply #1445 on: September 28, 2021, 11:50:01 AM »
The fact they seem legitimately stunned that the creator of the site was raking in all the profits, as if thats not how this shit always goes, is just too damn funny. Do they actually think the guy who set up the site was going to do the equivalent of walking into a crowded street and just launching hundred dollar bills into the sky for the plebs to grab?  :lol

Propagandhim

« Reply #1446 on: September 28, 2021, 11:56:58 AM »
The fact they seem legitimately stunned that the creator of the site was raking in all the profits, as if thats not how this shit always goes, is just too damn funny. Do they actually think the guy who set up the site was going to do the equivalent of walking into a crowded street and just launching hundred dollar bills into the sky for the plebs to grab?  :lol

He doesn't even post while all these mods are experiencing intense trauma.  The least he could do is pay for their psychiatric bills.

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #1447 on: September 28, 2021, 12:02:43 PM »
I’m feeling brave. This will be the first horror game I’ve played since Luigi’s Mansion 3.

Nintenyearolds

I bought it but too scared to open
:O

Risible

« Reply #1448 on: September 28, 2021, 12:02:51 PM »

Nintenyearolds

I hope he gets psychiatric help for all the trauma that the intense horror game Metroid Dread will inflict on him. 

Averon

« Reply #1449 on: September 28, 2021, 12:06:04 PM »
These morons love to talk about how everyone else is a grifter or an idiot falling for grifters yet here they are seemingly experiencing "psychological trauma" for being a janitor on a forum...and doing it for free while the owner fucks off and enjoy all the ad revenue.  :lol

By their definition, Cerium is one of the biggest grifters there is and they all are stupid "marks" falling for it. Will the self-reflection ever kick in?

Propagandhim

« Reply #1450 on: September 28, 2021, 12:13:27 PM »
These morons love to talk about how everyone else is a grifter or an idiot falling for grifters yet here they are seemingly experiencing "psychological trauma" for being a janitor on a forum...and doing it for free while the owner fucks off and enjoy all the ad revenue.  :lol

By their definition, Cerium is one of the biggest grifters there is and they all are stupid "marks" falling for it. Will the self-reflection ever kick in?

What else would Nepenthe do without the power to talk down to people on a forum?  Mutter "damn cracka" under her breathe when some yt doesn't hand her change correctly at the counter?  Cerium is giving her a life-changing opportunity.  The plush Snoopy she won at the Era Raffle is just a bonus.

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #1451 on: September 28, 2021, 12:27:24 PM »
It's great when you have rules like "no meta commentary" so the forum doesn't even discuss why all the original founders have either disappeared into the shadows or simply left the forum

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #1452 on: September 28, 2021, 12:29:40 PM »
Shinobi left his position so he can focus on cancelling his racist 4 year old kid on Twitter, so he’s accounted for at least.
Margs

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #1453 on: September 28, 2021, 01:02:59 PM »
It's great when you have rules like "no meta commentary" so the forum doesn't even discuss why all the original founders have either disappeared into the shadows or simply left the forum

Uncle

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #1454 on: September 28, 2021, 01:10:38 PM »

Nintenyearolds

I bought it but too scared to open

:shaking
©@©™

Taco Bell Tower

• Your likes are brought to you by YUM! Brands
« Reply #1455 on: September 28, 2021, 01:23:01 PM »

(Image removed from quote.)

(Image removed from quote.)

Isn't calling people the C word in Era also bannable?

Not unless you're a woman.   :bolo Also, I discovered why Reee allows Enzom21 2.0 to say coon.  Apparently, it's alright if they're Black according to a report.

Switters

« Reply #1456 on: September 28, 2021, 01:26:32 PM »
If Lore had just fucked off and let BishopTL or somebody run GAF, it probably wouldn't have imploded and he could have just been out there groping Spanish bar maids with none of us the wiser.

If you can't tell 50,000 people you power groped a Spanish floozy then what's the fucking point?
troll

Jansen

« Reply #1457 on: September 28, 2021, 01:34:01 PM »
Quote from: Persephone, post: 74252550, member: 3531

the "men not going to college" thread is giving me rancid vibes with some of the posts but I'm not certain there's anything actionable :/

:'(

thetylerrob

« Reply #1458 on: September 28, 2021, 02:06:17 PM »
The MtF trans posters hate men so much. Kyuuji even went into the thread to concern troll and nobody took the bait. :lol

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #1459 on: September 28, 2021, 02:12:45 PM »
we should do a raffle  :doge

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #1460 on: September 28, 2021, 02:50:31 PM »
its a shame we don't know any original ree mods who could confirm or deny any of this shit :teehee
(ice)

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #1461 on: September 28, 2021, 03:17:27 PM »

the "men not going to college" thread is giving me rancid vibes with some of the posts but I'm not certain there's anything actionable :/

Caring about male issues really seems to be such a blind spot for people on the left. Saying "it's the patriarchy's fault" isn't actually a solution

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #1462 on: September 28, 2021, 03:19:20 PM »

Caring about male issues really seems to be such a blind spot for people on the left. Saying "it's the patriarchy's fault" isn't actually a solution

"really all good men are technically feminists too because everything suffered by males is also caused by masculinity"
Uncle

Taco Bell Tower

• Your likes are brought to you by YUM! Brands
« Reply #1463 on: September 28, 2021, 03:33:04 PM »
That's a lot of money to get served mediocre food by a guy of 8/10 attractiveness who looked weird on the internet that one time.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/salt-baes-restaurant-in-london-has-opened.492468/#post-74215491

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #1464 on: September 28, 2021, 03:47:25 PM »
big enchilada: the 'salt bae' restaurant isn't for real people looking for a good meal its for footballers and other assorted young idiots with more money than sense :trumps

why grouse over some shit that you have never been in the target audience for :yeshrug
(ice)

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #1465 on: September 28, 2021, 03:49:54 PM »
There are discord screenshots on kiwi farms, where it is alleged that Cerium "paid" staff with raffles on crappy prizes. :rofl
Cerium probably: "Dance you worthless monkeys, dance, and maybe I'll give you a banana!!"
Spud

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #1466 on: September 28, 2021, 03:51:24 PM »
its like asking why a VIP nightclub is charging £10 for a bottle of budweiser when you know you can get 20 bottles for that from tescos :trumps
(ice)

ShutUp

« Reply #1467 on: September 28, 2021, 03:53:27 PM »
The same forum that regularly buys collectibles, takes pictures of their wall of them and then proudly posts about it on Era wants to talk about others throwing money away. Oh thats just rich.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #1468 on: September 28, 2021, 03:59:33 PM »
Cerium probably: "Dance you worthless monkeys, dance, and maybe I'll give you a banana!!"

Lonewulfeus

• Former Unofficial Ambassador to ResetEra
« Reply #1469 on: September 28, 2021, 04:16:08 PM »
User Warned: Inappropriate Joke
Wearing crocs?

I'm definitely okay with victim-blaming this one time.

Which mod do we think wears crocs? :teehee

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #1470 on: September 28, 2021, 04:26:47 PM »
there's a furry mod

is there also a scaley?  :doge

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #1471 on: September 28, 2021, 04:39:24 PM »
That's a lot of money to get served mediocre food by a guy of 8/10 attractiveness who looked weird on the internet that one time.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/salt-baes-restaurant-in-london-has-opened.492468/#post-74215491

That take is up there with the guy who posted something about a group of jerks acting that way because they were "rich, university educated types."
sigh

Chim Richalds

• Professional Doctor
« Reply #1472 on: September 28, 2021, 04:53:47 PM »
The MtF trans posters hate men so much. Kyuuji even went into the thread to concern troll and nobody took the bait. :lol

I mean, they hate women too.  All I see is a bunch of rabid incels talking over women and shouting down anyone that disagrees with them, but they are using the trans shield to keep people from calling them on it.  If you can't beat 'em, join 'em and shit.

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #1473 on: September 28, 2021, 04:56:01 PM »
there's a furry mod

great rumbler and joe mazeltov respectively  ;)
(ice)

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #1474 on: September 28, 2021, 05:09:16 PM »
there's a furry mod

great fondler and joe mazeltov respectively  ;)
:)

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #1475 on: September 28, 2021, 05:43:56 PM »

I mean, they hate women too.  All I see is a bunch of rabid incels talking over women and shouting down anyone that disagrees with them, but they are using the trans shield to keep people from calling them on it.  If you can't beat 'em, join 'em and shit.

And gays, FtMs, bi-sexuals, lesbians and probably Jews and cultures that have transgender people but don't make a deal about it and just treat them like everyone else
sigh

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #1477 on: September 28, 2021, 06:52:00 PM »
https://twitter.com/anxietydem0n/status/1442984410920390656

I really had no idea ahegao was canceled :lol foh, ahegao forever  :pimp
« Last Edit: September 28, 2021, 07:07:02 PM by team filler »

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #1478 on: September 28, 2021, 07:19:19 PM »
https://animemotivation.com/the-history-of-ahegao-face-racism-asians/

they're claiming the first ahegao face ever was Mr. Arashi's Amazing Freak Show?  the world didn't know o face existed until that intentionally shocking trainwreck?

did u know sex itself is problematic because the man who invented it, Mr. Albert Sex, first perfected the technique on the family cat?  it has horrifying roots and needs to be shunned in order to live a pure existence
Uncle

« Reply #1479 on: September 28, 2021, 07:37:12 PM »
This should be a fun time

https://www.resetera.com/threads/will-smith-says-he-and-jada-pinkett-smith-have-an-open-relationship.492930/

Quote from: Lord Fanny
There's no such thing as a closed marriage, even if you think you're in one

:sicko

edit: man they are getting mauled worse than the stewardesses on the plane ride from hell..... I see a possible "User Requested Deleted Account #3124512" or whatever in the future lol
« Last Edit: September 28, 2021, 07:50:38 PM by ZombieSupaStar »

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #1480 on: September 28, 2021, 08:19:14 PM »
tyler is working overtime to kill neogaf completely

banned all forms of console warring including the tiniest snipes like ps5 has no games lol

https://www.neogaf.com/threads/a-note-on-the-current-spate-of-console-platform-warring-plaguing-many-threads.1619387/

as a result he has filled his recent ban page with welp we warned you guys
Uncle

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #1481 on: September 28, 2021, 08:20:49 PM »
wait excuse me wait what

what does that say down in the gaf forum statistics

:doggy
Uncle

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Reply #1482 on: September 28, 2021, 08:29:24 PM »

The Bore :rejoice

Lonewulfeus

• Former Unofficial Ambassador to ResetEra
« Reply #1483 on: September 28, 2021, 08:29:49 PM »
Makes sense, you’re prolly allowed to be misogynistic at neogoof these days :lol

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #1484 on: September 28, 2021, 08:34:33 PM »
 :neogaf

FUME5

« Reply #1485 on: September 28, 2021, 09:19:00 PM »
Cant wait for Cindis next personality to appear.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #1486 on: September 28, 2021, 09:20:29 PM »
can't wait for shosti and jack to start posting again. maybe even get a new alt  :-[

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #1488 on: September 28, 2021, 09:58:41 PM »
I liked Shosta but he was always so mean. I can live without the drama

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #1489 on: September 28, 2021, 10:02:07 PM »
 ???
Uncle

benjipwns

« Reply #1490 on: September 28, 2021, 10:02:53 PM »
User banned (2 weeks): Normalizing the mocking of ethnic names over a series of posts

They've actually made fun of Cumberbatch's name in multiple videos.

benjipwns

« Reply #1491 on: September 28, 2021, 10:04:21 PM »
Why Dmax3901 is such a bootlicker, so he can smash report for bans like this:
User Banned (3 Days): Antagonizing Fellow Member
Quote from: Dmax3901
IGN gave Alien Isolation a 5. The reviewer just couldnt deal with the pressure pushed by the game design.

In my decades of gaming, i just cant take serious people who call bad game design what is really lack of skill.
And in my decades of gaming, I just can't take seriously the people who get hung up on a negative review which are inherently subjective in nature.
Aww... Did the alien ate your pudding too?

Borealis

« Reply #1492 on: September 28, 2021, 10:11:09 PM »
So, Ree's site revenue.

Does that still only go to Cerium? Dude was a huge opportunist and really just fucked off to wallow in ad cash while he's mods are in need of therapy lmao. What a winner :lol

Surely not, but how the fuck is B-Dubs doing this all for freeeeeeeee?!

benjipwns

« Reply #1493 on: September 28, 2021, 10:18:20 PM »
If B-Dubs or anyone else gets paid, they've never mentioned it. And under the prior "regime" Cerium bought out every one else who got paid so he could have complete control.

FUME5

« Reply #1494 on: September 28, 2021, 10:49:06 PM »
can't wait for shosti and jack to start posting again. maybe even get a new alt  :-[

What happened to Momo?

Just read that Himuro thread, so was it them on era or are they copy pasting that OP and pretending to be them?  Whoever is in that pic looks like a complete tosser either way.

FUME5

« Reply #1495 on: September 28, 2021, 10:57:07 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/had-my-first-massage-by-a-massage-therapist-and-well%E2%80%A6.492984/

How normal is it to have an erection during a massage? This was a new experience for me and I wasn’t sure the right reaction.

I tried to cover my very visible bulge, but I didn’t want it to appear as I was trying play with myself. I had a full erection for the next 30 minutes of the massage.

I apologized to the massage therapist after the session and she replied “for what?”

I’m hoping this is a normal reaction for massages because this was extremely awkward experience.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #1496 on: September 28, 2021, 11:00:12 PM »
I liked Shosta but he was always so mean. I can live without the drama
I'll meet up with him eventually and slap the shit out of him for you, bb  :)

Switters

« Reply #1497 on: September 28, 2021, 11:03:53 PM »
"As a polyamorus person in a polycule its nice to see this from mainstream celebrity."

As the fifth guy (black t-shirt, cargo shorts who always buys the beer..you know the one) watching the other 4 peel off into pairs this makes me feel better about not killing myself today!
troll

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #1498 on: September 28, 2021, 11:25:06 PM »
I tried to cover my very visible bulge

I apologized to the massage therapist after the session and she replied “for what?”

Maybe not so visible after all  :stahp

FUME5

« Reply #1499 on: September 28, 2021, 11:41:27 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/had-my-first-massage-by-a-massage-therapist-and-well%E2%80%A6.492984/#post-74285973

It's super normal, it's your body and mind reacting to positive stimulation and nothing to be ashamed of. You apologized for it and weren't being inappropriate.

No you weird cunt it is not normal to bone up while getting a remedial massage.