Author Topic: Pray for Ben Garrison  (Read 23800 times)

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
Re: Pray for Ben Garrison
« Reply #180 on: December 15, 2022, 11:42:44 AM »
to get to the other side!

jorma

« Reply #181 on: December 16, 2022, 07:59:40 AM »
what did the fella in the dress steal?

random womens airport luggage    :phil

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #182 on: December 16, 2022, 11:40:43 AM »
:trumps
(ice)

Skullfuckers Anonymous

• Will hunt bullies for fruit baskets. PM for details.
« Reply #183 on: December 22, 2022, 09:26:42 PM »

Red Pill Tree  :heartbeat

Skullfuckers Anonymous

« Reply #184 on: January 03, 2023, 11:43:37 AM »

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
:O

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #186 on: January 04, 2023, 11:11:24 PM »
Scott says he doesn't care what it costs, he's going to file a frivolous lawsuit anyway:

Note: he said this before filing his frivolous lawsuit.

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #187 on: January 05, 2023, 05:45:29 AM »
Maybe Fauci hypnotized him into filing the suit :rollsafe
(ice)

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #188 on: January 06, 2023, 02:08:38 AM »
I'm just stunned that in this year of our Lord Fauci 2023 that anyone can debate against that the vaccine has been a nearly universal good.

Garrison is like any other regressive who can't believe that's something is happening, unless it is happening to him directly.

My conservative uncle and aunt were in the "covid is no worse than the flu" group for months, and then they caught it. Turned them around pretty fucking quick.

benjipwns

« Reply #189 on: January 07, 2023, 10:40:23 PM »
https://ben-garrison-cartoons-store.creator-spring.com/listing/parody-mug-ill-bert-cartoon
Any resemblance to any person living or dead is merely a coincidence.

Support GrrrGraphics

Boredfrom

« Reply #190 on: January 08, 2023, 03:31:34 AM »
I'm just stunned that in this year of our Lord Fauci 2023 that anyone can debate against that the vaccine has been a nearly universal good.

Garrison is like any other regressive who can't believe that's something is happening, unless it is happening to him directly.

My conservative uncle and aunt were in the "covid is no worse than the flu" group for months, and then they caught it. Turned them around pretty fucking quick.

I think he got COVID a while ago. He just doesn’t care.

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #191 on: January 11, 2023, 09:08:01 PM »

Or maybe he was asymptomatic or had mild symptoms, and doesn’t know (or care) that his experience was not typical.

Boredfrom

« Reply #192 on: January 11, 2023, 10:48:51 PM »

Or maybe he was asymptomatic or had mild symptoms, and doesn’t know (or care) that his experience was not typical.

Most probably this.

Skullfuckers Anonymous

« Reply #193 on: January 12, 2023, 06:39:13 PM »
Is Michael Baxter co-authoring Ben Garrison cartoons now?

spoiler (click to show/hide)
Not one, but two batches of highly classified documents hoarded by Joe Biden were found in two separate places. The first batch of classified material were found by Biden’s aides at Penn Biden Center in an office Biden used during the Obama administration. The second batch of classified documents were found in a storage space in Joe’s garage. This is an odd development.

Usually such aides do their best to protect Biden. They will not turn on their boss in unless they are told to do so by a ‘bigger boss.’ Who told Biden’s aides where to find the classified documents? Who told them to release the news? We at GrrrGraphics suspect it’s Barack Obama.

Could it be that Obama does not want Joe to run again? Biden has been a terrible embarrassment to the Democrat Party. Biden’s profound unpopularity will make his reelection far more difficult, even with the Democrats’ routine cheating. Obama might prefer that Biden get impeached or be forced to step down. Kamala would take over. Maybe Michelle Obama or Gavin Newsom will become Kamala’s VP? The very unpopular Kamala might become president, but she will not run again in 2024. Michelle Obama would. Her election would ensure Barack’s direct control of the White House.

One must wonder why the FBI was not sent to attack Biden’s beach house and inspect Dr. Jill’s underwear drawer. Oh, we almost forgot. The FBI works for the Democrats. They only put on gross displays of power against Republicans.

Regardless of our speculation, this is still yet another major scandal for Biden. Joe claimed over a dozen times to have been a professor at the University of Pennsylvania. It was a lie. The University paid Biden nearly a million dollars to do nothing other than lend his name to a DC ‘think tank’ called the Penn Biden Center for Diplomacy and Global Engagement. Biden is not much of a thinker. In fact, he was widely-known as the stupidest man in the Senate. The classified documents were found in a locked closet there. Did the communist Chinese have access to those documents? Probably. After all, the University of Pennsylvania has received tens of millions of dollars from the Chicoms. Xi wants to get something for his money and China Joe likely obliged.

It gets worse for Joe. On Monday it was revealed top secret intelligence documents related to Ukraine, UK and Iran were found in Joe Biden’s private office shortly before the 2022 midterm elections. Lo and behold, the mainstream legacy media are actually covering the story. Another sign that Obama and the Democrat Party are ready to throw Biden under the bus.

Of course Biden used his old ‘playing dumb’ tactic. He said he was ‘surprised’ that there were classified documents in the boxes. “I don’t know what’s in the documents,” Biden said. Yeah, right. This is a guy who lies as an involuntary reflex. On the other hand, Biden really is stupid and the ruling elite could have planted the boxes to get Joe removed from office.

Attorney General Merrick Garland must appoint a special counsel to investigate.

— The GrrrTeam
[close]

:lol :lol :lol

UPDATE: AG Garland appoints special counsel to take over Biden classified documents investigation
[close]

:info :wong :whew

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #194 on: January 12, 2023, 07:00:40 PM »

:nintex
(ice)

Boredfrom

« Reply #195 on: January 12, 2023, 07:03:22 PM »
I like that this is an admission that Trump is not going to magically come back as president and his main problem with Obama and Kamala is their skin color neoliberal policies.

benjipwns

« Reply #196 on: January 12, 2023, 07:37:27 PM »

:rofl he's amazing

Skullfuckers Anonymous

« Reply #197 on: February 15, 2023, 11:50:41 AM »
Horny Ben is back

REMINDER: THE ACRONYM  FOR DIVERSITY, INCLUSION, EQUALITY IS DIE

As Biden’s Secretary of Transportation, Pete Buttigieg has shown himself to be a complete, abject, abysmal failure.

“Pothole Pete” was once mayor of South Bend Indiana, where he was known for his failure to fix the potholes. Biden thought Buttigieg was somehow qualified to be Secretary of Transportation because he was once a mayor. Oh wait, that wasn’t it. Joe’s selection was based on one qualification only—Buttigieg is gay. Biden did not select his cabinet based on merit, but rather political correctness and identity politics. That’s why we have a complete joke of a vice president in Kamala Harris. She’s not only part black, but also a woman. If such a thing can even be defined by them any more.

I’m sure there are plenty of gay people who are qualified to be Secretary of Transportation, but that’s not the point. Buttigieg got the gig simply because he’s gay—that is his sole qualification. He’s also aligned with the far-left Democrats who are now in charge of the party. Pete believes in Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity (DIE) and that means qualified people get passed over for unqualified people based only on their race, sex, or sexual orientation. This approach invites disaster. For example, if merit is ignored for a job where lives are at stake, death is inevitable. Personnel are now hired based on their race, sex, or sexual orientation and not their education and qualification. We’re now seeing near-misses at airports due to unqualified air traffic controllers.

If you were to undergo surgery, wouldn’t you want the best-qualified doctor and not someone hired simply to fill out a DIE quota? It’s fine if someone is a racial minority or gay, but they must be qualified by merit first and foremost.

Pete is not qualified. He talks about ‘racist roads’ and how there are too many white men in hard hats working on transportation projects. For nearly two weeks, Pete remained quiescent about the disastrous train derailment in eastern Ohio that spilled toxic chemicals. Maybe because the populace in that area overwhelmingly voted for Trump.

Buttigieg needs to step down or be impeached.

— Ben Garrison

Wait for it, next event, an airline disaster because a DIE hire was put in charge!

—Tina
[close]

Train derailments for all who want it!

:american

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Reply #198 on: February 21, 2023, 01:26:44 PM »

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #199 on: February 21, 2023, 01:44:48 PM »
Just asking for someone to edit that to say "Cum".
©@©™

Skullfuckers Anonymous

« Reply #200 on: February 27, 2023, 03:47:29 PM »

:lol

First of all, I want to say I hold no malice toward Scott Adams, nor do I wish his business to fail or his revenue to decline. Scott is a public figure who wants to attract more attention to himself as a ‘persuader’ and influencer. He has every right to say unpopular things and leverage his First Amendment right of free speech. He should not be punished by having his popular comic strip, ‘Dilbert,’ cancelled as a result. Scott knows newspapers are dying,  and being canceled by them improves his brand by making him a victim of cancel culture.

Adams talked about a poll which revealed nearly half of black Americans thought it was not OK to be white. This is not surprising. Joe Biden himself stated white Americans were on their way to becoming a minority in America and it was a ‘good thing.’ Really, Joe? How is that good exactly? Joe claimed to be a uniter, but he has done all he can to divide the country and racial division is always pushed by Democrats. White people are consistently demonized by Democrats and corporate media. Why is the poll surprising? It should be expected.

Adams stated on his YouTube broadcast, “If nearly half of all blacks are not OK with white people—according to this poll—not according to me, then that’s a hate group.” He then said white people needed to stay away from black people because such animosity was impossible to fix.

Race relations may be impossible to fix, but Scott may be missing a larger perspective. In America, it’s legal to hate others. Hate speech is legal too. It’s OK to be white, and it’s OK for black people to hate white people and vice versa. It’s a prerogative based on freedom. What’s not free or legal is acting upon that hate with violence toward other races. That is against the law. We are a Republic based on the rule of law and the equal application of the law. Our justice system must be blind toward race. That’s why when we see the statue of Lady Justice holding up her scales, she appears blindfolded. Justice is meted out based on facts and evidence—not on hate. If we had an equitable rather than equal justice system, it would then be based on race and hate. White folk would be convicted more frequently simply because of their race, while black people would be freed no matter how damning the evidence against them might be. This is already happening. A great many Soros-funded prosecutors let criminals go free simply based on their appearance—not the evidence.

The Marxist, woke ideology infecting our country uses equity to deepen the race relations divide. They want us all fighting against each other instead of uniting together as Americans. We must recognize the ‘Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity’ mantra for what it is: DIE.

Unfortunately, critical race theory and ‘woke-ism’ have become too deeply ingrained into corporate America as well as our political institutions, schools, military, the court system, and especially the mainstream media.

Anyone who dares raise facts or statistics that paint favored races in a bad light is instantly branded a ‘racist.’ Then comes the attack on their ability to make a living. Social media bans them. They are shunned and even banks are willing to close their accounts. They are canceled. De-personed. Demonized. Scott Adams must have been aware that his comic strip would be widely dropped, but since newspaper viewership continues its sharp decline, perhaps it’s his way to retire it while he continues to say controversial things that attracts more attention to his online presentations.

Good luck, Scott.

— Ben Garrison
[close]

https://grrrgraphics.com/how-to-win-bigly-with-scott-adams/

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #201 on: February 27, 2023, 07:00:54 PM »
We must recognize the ‘Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity’ mantra for what it is: DIE.
:neo
🤴

Skullfuckers Anonymous

« Reply #202 on: March 06, 2023, 01:39:01 PM »

:cody

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #203 on: March 06, 2023, 01:43:08 PM »
We are so back  :mynicca
🤴

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #204 on: March 06, 2023, 02:23:18 PM »

I can't tell if this is a rep or dem slam.

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Reply #205 on: March 09, 2023, 03:49:45 PM »

[close]

[close]

Skullfuckers Anonymous

« Reply #206 on: March 09, 2023, 04:41:55 PM »
Bigger news though…

TODAY I AM ASKING FOR YOUR HELP

No, the woke mob isn’t busting though the front door and we are not in any danger.

I am starting a new project and I am looking for patriots to join the Grrr-Team! We need your help.

Tina and I are stretched thin with drawing the cartoons, mailing store items and keeping GrrrGraphics online and running. We can only do so much and we need your help for this new and exciting project.

You will be in my inner circle of America First patriots who want to make a difference and fight back against cancel culture and the woke mob.

I am really excited about this project and Grrrgraphics is partnering up with an American company that has been in business for 30 years. This is no fly by night operation! It’s a big deal  and I want to share this with true America loving people that want to be involved.

There’s only one catch…

We may only do this call for help once.

If you fit the following criteria and are a hard working patriot we want you! You must be…

Over 18
Based in US/Canada
Want GrrrGreat Pay/ Training Included
Enjoy working remote/starting at 10 hrs per week
Have proficiency with computer/phone
You want to help people
You want to end cancel culture
You want to be part of  the GRRR Team!

Missing this call means you will miss this one time opportunity to be part of the GRRR-Team, be one of the first to reserve your space.

Are you a good fit for the GRRR-Team?

See you there!

—Ben and Tina Garrison

I’m applying  :preach

https://grrrgraphics.com/i-need-your-help/

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #207 on: March 09, 2023, 06:02:55 PM »
Fight the woke mob patriot :salute
🤴

benjipwns

« Reply #208 on: March 09, 2023, 10:52:12 PM »
If you fit the following criteria and are a hard working patriot we want you! You must be…

Over 18
Based in US/Canada
Want GrrrGreat Pay/ Training Included
Enjoy working remote/starting at 10 hrs per week
Have proficiency with computer/phone
You want to help people
You want to end cancel culture
You want to be part of  the GRRR Team!
I'm out.

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Reply #209 on: March 20, 2023, 11:56:50 AM »

[close]

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #210 on: March 20, 2023, 02:01:34 PM »
Wheres Meatball Ron? :stahp
(ice)

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #211 on: March 20, 2023, 04:12:34 PM »
Wheres Meatball Ron? :stahp
He'll get his own dedicated cartoon that goes something like this.

George Soros pulls the strings of 'puppet' Ron who is dancing to the Tune of Mitt Romney, Zelensky, Paul Ryan and Hillary Clinton in front of nuclear bombs dropping on US landmarks.

Also as bad as he was, Stonetoss has gotten really good.
Makes me wonder if he's asked the AI to write jokes for him.
🤴

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #212 on: March 21, 2023, 02:34:45 PM »

:lawd
🤴

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Reply #213 on: March 21, 2023, 02:51:30 PM »

[close]

[close]

[close]

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #214 on: March 21, 2023, 03:04:51 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

:lawd

You can tell this was drawn by Ben Garrison’s clone after the real Ben died from covid was executed in gitmo since none of the characters are labeled. I can’t tell any of them apart!
Margs

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #215 on: March 21, 2023, 05:00:54 PM »
I don't think you can be arrested for cankles, Ben.
©@©™

benjipwns

« Reply #216 on: March 21, 2023, 06:53:38 PM »
I don't think you can be arrested for cankles, Ben.
If he hadn't labeled it I might have thought it was Pelosi.

What I really like is he drew the wrong shoe as the one she lost, I wonder what the symbolism means. :hmm

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Reply #217 on: March 22, 2023, 01:56:18 PM »

[close]

[close]

benjipwns

« Reply #218 on: March 22, 2023, 05:35:14 PM »
[close]
Wow, is that really Manhattan's flag now?

Skullfuckers Anonymous

« Reply #219 on: March 22, 2023, 07:29:25 PM »

:holeup Tina is getting good at this.

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #220 on: March 22, 2023, 11:00:10 PM »
is tina garrison's alter?

Skullfuckers Anonymous

« Reply #221 on: March 23, 2023, 06:17:28 PM »

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #222 on: March 23, 2023, 07:43:22 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

:holeup Tina is getting good at this.
Is Trump going to pay them all hush money?
🤴

Skullfuckers Anonymous

« Reply #223 on: March 30, 2023, 05:51:01 PM »

:lol :lol

In this epic political cartoon, Elon Musk takes on a daring mission to break into the stronghold of the deep state. Armed with his wit and determination, he sneaks into the dungeon where the freedom of speech Twitter bird is being held captive. With a quick strike, he sets the bird free, symbolizing the restoration of free speech.

As Elon continues his mission, he encounters Robert F. Kennedy Jr. who calls upon him to help free the Freedom of the Press bird, represented by Julian Assange. Together, they embark on a heart-pumping and adrenaline-fueled journey to save the publisher who only published leaks that exposed government crimes. With each step of this daring operation, the message is clear:

There can be no America without freedom of the press, and there can be no free press without a free Julian Assange.

This excellent political cartoon is a call to arms for all us who value the power of free speech and the importance of a free press in a democratic society. The cartoon highlights the importance of a free press and the need to free Julian Assange so that the people’s voices can truly be restored and they can all find their way back to the promise land that America stands for, symbolized by the Emerald City waiting for them just outside the deep state dungeon doors.

—SPECIAL GUEST POST
[close]

:rofl

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #224 on: March 30, 2023, 05:54:55 PM »
stop hotlinking :stahp
(ice)

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Reply #225 on: April 02, 2023, 08:37:59 AM »

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Reply #226 on: April 05, 2023, 09:13:42 AM »

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #227 on: April 05, 2023, 10:01:25 AM »
 :kobeyuck

I like how he has no understanding of how it works in the courtroom.

Skullfuckers Anonymous

« Reply #228 on: April 06, 2023, 10:35:44 PM »
RFK Jr is going to make Garrison vote for a Democrat.

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. tossed his hat in the presidential ring yesterday. He was immediately and shamelessly attacked and smeared by the corporate propaganda media for being ‘dangerous’ and ‘anti-vaccine.’

Do an internet search and you’ll see they how the media machine is marshaled against him. “Anti-Vaxxer” precedes is name in nearly every search instance. Here is just one example of anti-RFK Jr. propaganda-laden so called ‘news’ article spewed by “The Seattle Times,” a declining leftist rag and globalist shill of dangerous and ineffective mRNA COVID vaccines (that have killed millions). The
socialist echo chamber of a newspaper even made sure they worked in their pejorative anti-vaccine talking point into their headline:

Notice also how the ‘Times’ still criticizes Ivermectin, a drug proven safe and effective against respiratory diseases. They state it’s something meant only for parasites (horse paste). Their reporting is at rock barrel bottom.But I digress. Does RFK Jr. have a chance? Of course he does. The Democrats offer no other viable candidates.

Marianne Williamson? She means well, but she has no support. Big Mike’s name gets floated around, but she hates America and most of America hates her. Kamala Harris? She’s despised even more than Michelle Obama. Buttigieg? He proved himself to be completely incompetent and focussed only on ‘woke’ issues. Joe Biden? He has been a complete embarrassment and utter disaster for our country.China Joe certainly cannot measure up to RFK Jr. because for one thing Biden cannot compete with the Kennedy mystique.

Is there a Biden mystique? No. He’s a mean, doddering, old corrupt fool who like Michelle, hates America. In a way, RFK Jr. envisions a ‘Make America Great Again’ approach in his own way. The Kennedy name and money will help him as much as Trump benefited from his name and money. RFK Jr.’s uncle was the president and remains beloved. His father maybe less so, but he was the leading candidate in the 1968 presidential election when he was murdered.

JFK was murdered by the CIA because he wanted to break up that agency. Allen Dulles was the chief of the CIA back then and he despised Kennedy. After the Cuban Bay of Pigs disaster, Kennedy fired Dulles, but the latter still wielded power from behind the scenes. The kind of ’secret cabal’ power Eisenhower warned us about. Kennedy also wanted to restore sound money and free our nation from the Federal Reserve by printing greenbacks similar to what Lincoln did. Unfortunately LBJ took over and drove silver out of circulation, while driving thousands of young men to their deaths in Vietnam. LBJ was about pleasing the Military Industrial Complex and the rapidly-growing Swamp.

Nearly all democrats are pro-war these days, but not RFK Jr. He’s old school. This is what the Democrat Party needs to survive. It needs to reject insane woke socialism and the servicing of globalist billionaires and instead return to the party to one representing the working man and freedom—especially freedom of speech.

I digress again. The last in his famous family to run for president was Senator Edward Kennedy, who competed against Carter in 1980 and flopped. His reputation was destroyed by the Chappaquiddick scandal and his own bumbling, stuttering incompetence. He was competent enough to reign as the bloated ‘Lion of the Senate’ for many years however, and he did much damage—including the implementation of destructive immigration policies.

Again, RFK Jr. is different. He’s much smarter than his uncle Teddy and he had the focused discipline to pursue scientific scholarship and study vaccines for many years. You’ll notice the media cannot refute his research; they can only smear him. His recent book, “The Real Anthony Fauci” exposed a criminal bureaucrat, but somehow the corporate media still supports Fauci in the face of many damning facts.In addition to warning us about medical tyranny, RFK Jr. is also anti-establishment, anti-war, and anti-corruption.

Unfortunately he has bought into the climate change bunk and other misguided Democrat causes. He voted for Hillary. He also has a medical problem with his larynx that forces him to speak in a gravelly voice. How will he be able to yell out speeches on the campaign trail? That remains to be seen. I support Trump, but RFK Jr. is now the best candidate the Democrat Party has seen in a long while.

— Ben Garrison
[close]

:salute

USA is saved!!!

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #229 on: April 07, 2023, 03:16:55 AM »
:kobeyuck

I like how he has no understanding of how it works in the courtroom.

You feed the judge a banana and a man that looks nothing like Donald Trump says you're not guilty.
🤴

Skullfuckers Anonymous

« Reply #230 on: April 16, 2023, 03:29:21 PM »
How it started:

How it’s going:

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Reply #231 on: April 17, 2023, 02:39:33 PM »

[close]

[close]

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Reply #232 on: April 20, 2023, 10:14:32 AM »

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #233 on: April 20, 2023, 10:43:14 AM »
WHIR!
CLICK!

:lol :lol :lol
(ice)

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Reply #234 on: April 22, 2023, 12:17:00 PM »

[close]

[close]

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #235 on: April 23, 2023, 08:45:09 PM »
Come on, Tina. That's just a drawing of Kevin McCarthy.
©@©™

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Reply #236 on: April 25, 2023, 04:15:28 PM »

:usacry :salute

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Reply #237 on: April 26, 2023, 03:38:39 PM »

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Reply #238 on: April 28, 2023, 10:02:07 PM »

Skullfuckers Anonymous

« Reply #239 on: May 05, 2023, 03:38:15 PM »
More prayers needed, Ben got Covid again.

https://twitter.com/GrrrGraphics2/status/1654164865689309184

Still making some great comics.