Author Topic: The deconstruction of Himuro  (Read 7998 times)

Himu

Re: The deconstruction of Himuro
« Reply #120 on: January 05, 2022, 06:05:53 PM »
A lot of posts were nuked? :lol Censorship! On the Bore?!?! :dead

Nah, I'm pretty fine being a man and also being masculine. Thanks for the support.

edit: oh right, there was the first page detrans stuff. lmao
« Last Edit: January 05, 2022, 06:13:28 PM by Himu »
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #121 on: January 06, 2022, 01:40:58 AM »
Meditating on my weaknesses as a person, I think one weakness ties down to my predilection to get bogged down with what the "right answer" is. It's what partly promotes this identarian, binary thinking. I tend to think in a black and white way and think if 2+2=4 so I often come to conclusions in a rigid manner. Benji's criticism of me applying a leap of logic when I felt my conclusions to be perfectly logical helped glean a window into my mind. I tend to do what I think is right and externalize this onto others or society but that's not how the world works. It also doesn't lead to healthy mindsets. I have, in my view, very valid criticisms of the left so my natural inclination is to think,"then I guess the right is correct". Thankfully due to Benji's caution I've spotted that blind spot and kept it in its tracks. Being mindful of the problem or if you've even a problem to begin with is half the battle. Learning where and when this type of thinking starts is very helpful so I can continue to fight it. I'm still convinced I have autism. Still haven't gotten tested but relaying these thoughts to my therapist on how we can improve this kind of mind trap I fall in to which forces me to swing in specific ways and behaviors.
IYKYK

Stoney Mason

• So Long and thanks for all the fish
« Reply #122 on: January 06, 2022, 07:18:04 AM »
Nope. Still sticking with really dumb.

Himu

« Reply #123 on: January 06, 2022, 07:40:50 AM »
I'm blessed and honored you came out of retirement in your hole at Reset Era to come say hello specifically to me. This shows me your love as a concerned party as you're not one to be emotional or to chastise. I really appreciate you coming back to check on me. :)

How do you do, Stoney? You been safe and sound during the pandemic?
« Last Edit: January 06, 2022, 07:56:21 AM by Himu »
IYKYK

Stoney Mason

« Reply #124 on: January 06, 2022, 08:13:01 AM »
I saw you made a few stupid posts as per usual so it’s always fun to call that out and see what stupid flavor of the week agenda you are on. Can’t really do that on resetera. I have to pretend the other person is reasonable. So it’s easier to just tell it as it is on here which is one of the few benefits to this place. The novelty will wear off soon though. And I’ll be gone until next year again.

Himu

« Reply #125 on: January 06, 2022, 08:21:23 AM »
I saw you made a few stupid posts as per usual so it’s always fun to call that out and see what stupid flavor of the week agenda you are on. Can’t really do that on resetera. I have to pretend the other person is reasonable. So it’s easier to just tell it as it is on here which is one of the few benefits to this place. The novelty will wear off soon though. And I’ll be gone until next year again.

Have a happy New Year to you as well. :)

I'm surprised though. Why read a site you said you were over? You even made an avatar to commemorate the occasion yet you came specifically to talk to me. It's as if...you care?

HE CARES Y'ALL! See? I always knew there was a beating heart beyond that steel exterior. It's the perfect contrast with me who tends to wear my heart on my sleeve. :heartbeat
IYKYK

Stoney Mason

« Reply #126 on: January 06, 2022, 08:37:35 AM »
The dumbness of your posts attracts like a magnet. It’s my form of rubbernecking. I admit it’s not healthy but you rarely see such a mix of dumb and obliviousness of the dumb. It’s the mythical double rainbow.

Himu

« Reply #127 on: January 06, 2022, 08:46:47 AM »
The dumbness of your posts attracts like a magnet. It’s my form of rubbernecking. I admit it’s not healthy but you rarely see such a mix of dumb and obliviousness of the dumb. It’s the mythical double rainbow.

:heartbeat

I have a fan!

I'm glad you're enjoying it. What is your favorite in my latest dumbness? :skinner

As someone that has known you for a long time you should really reconsider participating in unhealthy cycles. It's also something I'm working on. In 2022 we are working on fixing our negative traits! You should really course correct if it's so unhealthy. It's very concerning.
IYKYK

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #128 on: January 13, 2022, 06:24:09 PM »
himu, your journey has been absolutely phenomenal. these chumps couldn't last a day in your shoes and will never understand. You rule, dude.

Stoney Mason

« Reply #129 on: January 13, 2022, 06:36:43 PM »
himu, your journey has been absolutely phenomenal. these chumps couldn't last a day in your shoes and will never understand. You rule, dude.
It is rare to go from a dumbass to a complete dumbass. What a journey.

naff

• someday you feed on a tree frog
« Reply #130 on: January 13, 2022, 07:04:30 PM »
thinking in dichotomies is pretty endemic to internet plebians, but i think you've always taken it to the extreme from your identity to arguing about whether a game is a platformer or not. in forum culture, opinions are often written as polemics you're either with me or against me. my identity, my films, my videogames. my views are correct and yours are wrong. logging off might help.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2022, 08:01:37 PM by naff »
◕‿◕

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #131 on: January 13, 2022, 08:02:18 PM »
himu is doing great. y'all overreacting as usual  ::)

Stoney Mason

« Reply #132 on: January 13, 2022, 08:07:30 PM »
himu is doing great. y'all overreacting as usual  ::)
Next year’s Himu post. I’m now an Arab pansexual catholic nun. Btw all straights are mentally ill and gayness is a myth.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #133 on: January 13, 2022, 09:39:15 PM »
are you ok?

Himu

« Reply #134 on: January 13, 2022, 10:54:16 PM »
Thank you filler

« Last Edit: January 13, 2022, 10:59:13 PM by Himu »
IYKYK

Stoney Mason

« Reply #135 on: January 13, 2022, 11:06:45 PM »
are you ok?
Stick to ass-licking bro. We ain't friends. Same with himu. I'm here to troll and be an asshole. Especially to the creator of this thread.

Himu

« Reply #136 on: January 13, 2022, 11:09:19 PM »
Online friends don't exist anyways.
IYKYK

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #137 on: January 14, 2022, 04:29:27 AM »
love you guys anyway  :yeshrug