Author Topic: The deconstruction of Himuro  (Read 8020 times)

Kurt Russell

Re: The deconstruction of Himuro
« Reply #60 on: December 13, 2021, 06:14:26 PM »
woke

Himu

IYKYK

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #62 on: December 13, 2021, 06:19:03 PM »
welcome back, breh  :mynicca

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #63 on: December 13, 2021, 06:30:29 PM »
I see we've finally left the Berenstein universe.  :whew

🤴

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #64 on: December 13, 2021, 07:57:27 PM »
Filler, like this post if you think I contribute to this thread

You don't contribute to anything you fucking pervert.

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #65 on: December 13, 2021, 09:10:47 PM »
james is a contributor.
Margs

Space Jam is Canon

« Reply #66 on: December 13, 2021, 09:59:31 PM »
james should not ever be mentioned in the same breath as Himuro. Himu might be infamous, but he's also a fucking legend and directly involved in at least 3 of the top 5 Bore moments. Did you go to the park, james?
slam

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #67 on: December 13, 2021, 10:03:24 PM »
james should not ever be mentioned in the same breath as Himuro. Himu might be infamous, but he's also a fucking legend and directly involved in at least 3 of the top 5 Bore moments. Did you go to the park, james?

Who's on the front page bitch
:O

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #68 on: December 13, 2021, 10:06:53 PM »
well regardless I hope you continue to identify strongly with elaine from seinfeld
Uncle

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #69 on: December 13, 2021, 10:16:27 PM »
I'd trade james for Himu.

Put Nintex and filler of waivers tbh
dog

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #70 on: December 13, 2021, 10:20:47 PM »
can't you just go in the discord to have it that way  ???

oh wait it's a snoozefest in there without us and with himu  :crowdlaff

Himu

« Reply #71 on: December 13, 2021, 11:44:40 PM »

I was kicked out of the discord during my redpill moment and was told I could never come back. I've personally severed ties with all of them and don't plan on speaking to any of them the rest of my life.
IYKYK

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #72 on: December 13, 2021, 11:45:46 PM »
 :neogaf
« Last Edit: December 14, 2021, 12:12:55 AM by team filler »

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #73 on: December 14, 2021, 12:50:49 AM »
 :delicious
:O

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #74 on: December 14, 2021, 03:11:10 AM »

I was kicked out of the discord during my redpill moment and was told I could never come back. I've personally severed ties with all of them and don't plan on speaking to any of them the rest of my life.

Hate to break it to you, becoming a PUA isn’t a red pill moment. :wut

Good grief, I really hope you work through this with your therapist as when reading your posts, you’re really in need of some actual guidance and quite possibly a lot of different medications to stop your fixative behaviours and your tendencies to just go absolutely off the deep end when you change. I’ll be watching out for your DID phase as that system is surely going to be quite a lot of fun.

Himu

« Reply #75 on: December 14, 2021, 04:21:08 AM »

Hate to break it to you, becoming a PUA isn’t a red pill moment. :wut

Good grief, I really hope you work through this with your therapist as when reading your posts, you’re really in need of some actual guidance and quite possibly a lot of different medications to stop your fixative behaviours and your tendencies to just go absolutely off the deep end when you change. I’ll be watching out for your DID phase as that system is surely going to be quite a lot of fun.

I hate to break it to you but you have no idea what red pill even is. It is either outdated (you're a liberal, still thinks it's 2016 and think it's a political ideology and not a dating strategy) or you're massively not clued into culture, which makes you sound like a liberal to begin with because those on the left tend to ignore what's going outside of their sphere of influence because "ew bad sexism" rather than fixing problems.

Either way, you are massively uncocked with the radical shift happening in society. Red pill date strategy is now mainstream. Go to YouTube and search for date advice and you will be bombarded with red pill content. Kevin Samuels has nearly half of 2 million subscribers and is massively red pilling black men and making a big splash in black culture and that's one spurious example.

Red pill in its current form is a date strategy that is a reaction to feminism, women having more options than they can deal with due to the result of online dating, and many of their impossible dating standards.

I highly suggest clueing yourself into culture because you will be penis slapped in the face within five years time because red pill is massively radicalizing young men and your statement makes you sound like an ignoramus. Because if you were knowledgeable you'd know PUA, at this point in time, *is* the Red Pill.

I might have behavior issues like you say but at least I'm not as stupid nor as much of a leftist cuck.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2021, 04:34:13 AM by Himu »
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #76 on: December 14, 2021, 04:31:58 AM »
For non morons

IYKYK

SmokyDave

« Reply #77 on: December 14, 2021, 04:39:30 AM »
Oh crikey, it's High Value Male time.

Strip all these theories, strategies, and games away. Or, if knowledge of self must come from youtube:

Right, now I'll see my contentedly-low-value-because-we-can't-all-be-special ass out  :lol

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #78 on: December 14, 2021, 04:44:29 AM »
calling people stupid libs doesn't make you as smart as you think you are. If you knew a damn thing about me, you'd know I'm not even from the US, so this "liberal" shit doesn't apply here.

Just go back to youtube for some dating advice. :doge I forgot you're already a red pill master after "Falling down a youtube rabbit hole"

:doge :doge :doge :doge :doge :doge :doge :doge :doge :doge :doge :doge :doge :doge :doge :doge :doge :doge :doge

Example of your average PUA/Red Pilled guy trying to get a date:

« Last Edit: December 14, 2021, 04:53:26 AM by Ghoul »

Himu

« Reply #79 on: December 14, 2021, 04:52:29 AM »
Oh crikey, it's High Value Male time.

Strip all these theories, strategies, and games away. Or, if knowledge of self must come from youtube:

Right, now I'll see my contentedly-low-value-because-we-can't-all-be-special ass out  :lol

Red pill was honestly necessary for me so I'm glad I got out of it.

The StephisCold video on female nature :aah

I like your value Dave.
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #80 on: December 14, 2021, 05:05:45 AM »
I told my therapist why I was red pilled and she didn't bat an eye and told me she didn't blame me for falling for it. Shit, I'd hate women too after all that. :rejoice
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #81 on: December 14, 2021, 05:30:03 AM »

IYKYK

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #82 on: December 14, 2021, 05:32:17 AM »
I highly suggest clueing yourself into culture because you will be penis slapped in the face within five years time

Newsfeed worthy :rejoice
🤴

Himu

« Reply #83 on: December 14, 2021, 05:34:38 AM »
I highly suggest clueing yourself into culture because you will be penis slapped in the face within five years time

Newsfeed worthy :rejoice

:rejoice
IYKYK

Mr Gilhaney

• Gay and suicidal
« Reply #84 on: December 14, 2021, 05:39:33 AM »
I dont know you that well, Himu, but it's always a ride when I come in here and see your threads. Whatever hopefully makes you happy, breh. Hope you've found it.

Either way, I hope the new matrix introduces a new pill. Sick of this red or blue pill shit. Need new colours

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #85 on: December 14, 2021, 06:06:21 AM »
Kevin Samuels has nearly half of 2 million subscribers
So nearly one million?

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #86 on: December 14, 2021, 06:09:50 AM »
Kevin Samuels has nearly half of 2 million subscribers
So nearly one million?
Give or take 10 billion :trumps
🤴

Ghoul

« Reply #87 on: December 14, 2021, 01:20:44 PM »
I told my therapist why I was red pilled and she didn't bat an eye and told me she didn't blame me for falling for it. Shit, I'd hate women too after all that. :rejoice

Your therapist is just a headmate, from the first page to this, you show the same old bullshit you always do. GO OFF SPECIAL KING.

Holy shit, you equate everything to cuck libs and WOW COOL GUY ALT RIGHT AMI RIGHT?

You're just a fucking mess, imagine getting fucked up so hard you force yourself into becoming trans, then becoming youtube redpilled. HAHAHAHAHAHAA

Do me a favour, the next time you tell anyone they're dumb, look at your life, as holy shit,

you're an emotional distinguished mentally-challenged fellow. So smartttttt, go pick up my fucking order from a takeaway and drop it at my door, no tip, the only one I'll give is SHUT THE FUCK UP!

SO SMORT, SUCH COOL, VERY PILLED  :doge

« Last Edit: December 14, 2021, 01:25:13 PM by Ghoul »

Himu

« Reply #88 on: December 14, 2021, 02:21:40 PM »
:umad

:lol I'm laughing while riding the subway train. You're a massive fucking loser.  This is pathetic you're so bothered.
IYKYK

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #89 on: December 14, 2021, 02:25:11 PM »
what is the significance of himuro, I'm not an anime man so I don't know if it's like the pseudonym that shinzaki took after his father was assassinated by the queen's mobile suit strike force or w/e
Uncle

Himu

« Reply #90 on: December 14, 2021, 02:28:36 PM »
what is the significance of himuro, I'm not an anime man so I don't know if it's like the pseudonym that shinzaki took after his father was assassinated by the queen's mobile suit strike force or w/e

Huh? What do you mean?
IYKYK

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #91 on: December 14, 2021, 02:31:48 PM »
I don't know what himuro means! I mistakenly assumed it was an anime reference  ???
Uncle

Himu

« Reply #92 on: December 14, 2021, 02:35:13 PM »
I don't know what himuro means! I mistakenly assumed it was an anime reference  ???

It is. It's named after Himura Kenshin from Rurouni Kenshin. Some guy already had the name Himura Kenshin so I changed the name to have an o at the end. I was like 14.
IYKYK

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #93 on: December 15, 2021, 09:24:27 AM »
good for you.

also going from hating men to hating women to hating trans, just means you need to get that last bit of hate out of your sytem.

Himu

« Reply #94 on: December 17, 2021, 06:02:20 PM »
The other day when I was banned was the worst mental health day I've had in months. Through my therapy though, I've learned how to find good coping mechanisms and ways to recognize toxicity. I've been on The Bore since 2016 when it was first created so these are people I've been talking to since I was like 20. Because of that shared time I thought over the years that we were friends. When I first getting online message boards my parents warned me that people online aren't your friends. In my foolish adolescence I didn't believe them. Now, with wisdom, I realize they absolutely correct.

Putting the math together, I start to realize that one of the main triggering aspect is my use of message boards. The reality is, when analyzed, the people of The Bore are toxic. You're not good people. Being months away from a single Borean person taught me this fact. I've been doing really good and made so much progress. I realized the other day Facebook doesn't make me toxic. Even Reddit doesn't make me toxic. But what about The Bore and its people makes me devolve into a toxic person when I'm fine everywhere else?

One of the prompts my therapist has me do is writing down things I love about women, making female friends, and stuff like that.

The other day I wrote this about about what I love about women.

The other week I made this post on Reddit for a female friend struggling to find modest clothes:

https://np.reddit.com/r/ModestDress/comments/qympub/a_woman_i_care_about_has_trouble_finding_clothes/

I'm posting these to show how much I'm trying on a daily basis to do good by women and improve as a man, something I've neglected for about 6 years.

The other day it really bothered me when Mr. Gundam talked about how I'm misogynistic because preferring women with modest clothing, or how that's a red flag in itself. I was bothered by the cruel judgement of others on here and elsewhere. But then it dawned on me: these people don't know me. You're ghosts in a machine. Like, real talk. Who are you?

Something happened to me the past few months. You see, somehow through therapy and talking to men in a legitimate, healthy manner I began to see my worth again. The old Himuro they bullied and trolled and made fun of, I mean, he had little worth. Now I know why the other day was so triggering. Because it was a reminder of a time when I didn't know my value and let a bunch of nobody's online bother me and my mental health.

To be true, I've made a lot of mistakes. For one, I personally DM'd Shosta's girlfriend on Instagram and preceded to "flirt" with her with Red Pill catch phrases and tactics. It was awful and also embarrassing. I was really an asshole for doing it. I sent her a private message later apologizing for this. But I'm also brave enough to step forward and admit I did publicly if only to own up to my mistake and publicly say this simple fact: you have nothing to shame me over.

But at the end of the day, despite my flaws, I'm NOT a bad person. I'm always opening up to my issues and trying to improve. I don't like tooting my horn, but  again, I don't know you people and you don't know me. You're not the person that gave away free turkey for Thanksgiving, took it on the subway for a 30 minute trip, just to make someone's Thanksgiving a little better. I did. You're not the person that, the other week, gave some of the last of their money to a homeless person and left the rest to God. I did. You're not the person taking time out of their day to help men de-radicalize from toxic online philosophies. I am.

You don't know me and there's absolutely no reason I should let the behavior of others dictate mine.

Take Gundam. He's a school counselor yet he thinks having a preference for women that dress more modestly and conservative is a "red flag". I pray he does not have Jewish or Muslim students for their sake so they don't feel judged. Gundam I highly suggest looking into sensitivity training for those who think differently than you as a counselor.

The other day I gifted the woman I care for a deep tissue massage. She works two jobs while taking care of her mother. It drives me crazy how hard she works so I gifted her with a massage to help her de-stress. She has a business selling feminine items such as pads for periods. I've been helping her get more customers by letting any female friends I know about them. I don't hate women. Honestly, I'm not sure I ever did. I was a hurting person dealing with decades of pain and trying to find a path forward and how to become a better man.

To Bork: nothing I wrote  in that thread the other day was bannable in terms of offense. I would request you to explain your actions but the past is the past.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2021, 06:27:18 PM by bork »
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #95 on: December 17, 2021, 06:05:22 PM »
also going from hating men to hating women to hating trans, just means you need to get that last bit of hate out of your sytem.

I do not hate trans people.
IYKYK

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #96 on: December 17, 2021, 06:21:21 PM »
The other day when I was banned was the worst mental health day I've had in months. Through my therapy though, I've learned how to find good coping mechanisms and ways to recognize toxicity. I've been on The Bore since 2016 when it was first created so these are people I've been talking to since I was like 20. Because of that shared time I thought over the years that we were friends. When I first getting online message boards my parents warned me that people online aren't your friends. In my foolish adolescence I didn't believe them. Now, with wisdom, I realize they absolutely correct.

Putting the math together, I start to realize that one of the main triggering aspect is my use of message boards. The reality is, when analyzed, the people of The Bore are toxic. You're not good people. Being months away from a single Borean person taught me this fact. I've been doing really good and made so much progress. I realized the other day Facebook doesn't make me toxic. Even Reddit doesn't make me toxic. But what about The Bore and its people makes me devolve into a toxic person when I'm fine everywhere else?

Himu, I've known you online for all this time, too- you constantly change your opinions and beliefs and throughout it all, people (Is that everyone? no- of course not) on here have always been supportive of you, even when you shit all over us, leave for a while, and come back.   There are some toxic people on here for sure as there are in real life and elsewhere.

But at the end of the day, despite my flaws, I'm NOT a bad person.

Nobody thinks you're a bad person.

You don't know me and there's absolutely no reason I should let the behavior of others dictate mine.

Yes- that's something that you should have never let affect you.

To Bork: nothing I wrote  in that thread the other day was bannable in terms of offense. I would request you to explain your actions but the past is the past.

No, I have no problem explaining that to you.  I was not interested in talking about on Facebook, however.  You didn't get banned for the content of your posts.  You got banned because it had absolutely nothing to do with the thread and was starting up shit with another member.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2021, 06:27:32 PM by bork »
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #97 on: December 17, 2021, 06:27:55 PM »
Also, I edited your post.  That Discord stuff has no place here, especially with the use of a real name.
ど助平

Himu

« Reply #98 on: December 17, 2021, 06:33:02 PM »
I talked to PD about my detransition and my thoughts on trans and he gave me the dap and agreed the way they're going with things ain't it. Bros being bros without judgement and reservation :rejoice
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #99 on: December 17, 2021, 06:52:00 PM »
"You had posts censored and replaced with doge emotes and was banned not because of content of the posts themselves"

I understand wanting to not allow wars to enflame but surely you can see how and why this would increase discord Illuminati gossip on this site right?
IYKYK

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #100 on: December 17, 2021, 07:15:30 PM »
Hi Himu, did you play SMTV yet. It's pretty good
fat

Himu

« Reply #101 on: December 17, 2021, 07:18:02 PM »
Hi Himu, did you play SMTV yet. It's pretty good

Hey Demi! I haven't. Is it still a hardcore dungeon crawler? Glad it's good.
IYKYK

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #102 on: December 17, 2021, 07:22:36 PM »
Uhhh I dunno about hardcore dungeon crawler, but it feels like an SMT game
fat

Himu

« Reply #103 on: December 17, 2021, 07:23:28 PM »
Is there a lot of handholding? Like, the game telling you what to do?
IYKYK

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #104 on: December 17, 2021, 07:34:56 PM »
Putting the math together, I start to realize that one of the main triggering aspect is my use of message boards. The reality is, when analyzed, the people of The Bore are toxic. You're not good people. Being months away from a single Borean person taught me this fact.

But at the end of the day, despite my flaws, I'm NOT a bad person. I'm always opening up to my issues and trying to improve.

I hope you take this in the light in which it is intended, as introspective and hopefully thoughtful and respectful

my first thought at reading the first quote was, as a people of the bore (I guess not an old guard but nominally at least) this means I must be toxic, so I think, am I toxic? I try not to be, but no one is perfect

then reading the second quote, I couldn't help but remember one of the detrans links you had posted, where someone looked around at their group of friends, recognized that ALL of them were queer in some way, and how this was statistically highly unlikely

and then they thought about themselves, and how it seemed absurd to try to claim that they themselves must be "the one true trans" and everyone else was faking

it feels similar to me, the idea that "everyone else here is toxic but I'm a good person," I would allow for the possibility that everyone is mostly good, or everyone is somewhat toxic, recognizing that everyone is the hero of their own story and tries to insist they can't be toxic (like I was thinking of myself)

this is not an accusation or condemnation, just a comparison based on the story from the link you had shared
Uncle

Himu

« Reply #105 on: December 17, 2021, 07:38:40 PM »
Putting the math together, I start to realize that one of the main triggering aspect is my use of message boards. The reality is, when analyzed, the people of The Bore are toxic. You're not good people. Being months away from a single Borean person taught me this fact.

But at the end of the day, despite my flaws, I'm NOT a bad person. I'm always opening up to my issues and trying to improve.

I hope you take this in the light in which it is intended, as introspective and hopefully thoughtful and respectful

my first thought at reading the first quote was, as a people of the bore (I guess not an old guard but nominally at least) this means I must be toxic, so I think, am I toxic? I try not to be, but no one is perfect

then reading the second quote, I couldn't help but remember one of the detrans links you had posted, where someone looked around at their group of friends, recognized that ALL of them were queer in some way, and how this was statistically highly unlikely

and then they thought about themselves, and how it seemed absurd to try to claim that they themselves must be "the one true trans" and everyone else was faking

it feels similar to me, the idea that "everyone else here is toxic but I'm a good person," I would allow for the possibility that everyone is mostly good, or everyone is somewhat toxic, recognizing that everyone is the hero of their own story and tries to insist they can't be toxic (like I was thinking of myself)

this is not an accusation or condemnation, just a comparison based on the story from the link you had shared

The Bore has toxicity within it that leads to toxic behavior in myself such as name calling and treating a person like crap as seen above which isn't my usual go to behavior. I'm not claiming I'm free from the toxicity. I'm saying I recognize it as a toxic environment and it helps lead to toxic behavior. Look at some of the replies in this thread and elsewhere: it amounts to nothing but bullying. That's the bore in a nutshell. Now that I'm aware of it, I can choose to not participate within the toxic framework and allow it to influence my behavior.
IYKYK

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #106 on: December 17, 2021, 07:45:05 PM »
so it isn't the people, so much as it is the format, which leads to fronting and one-upmanship, behaving more extreme than you might otherwise for the purposes of theater
Uncle

Himu

« Reply #107 on: December 17, 2021, 07:46:58 PM »
so it isn't the people, so much as it is the format, which leads to fronting and one-upmanship, behaving more extreme than you might otherwise for the purposes of theater

The environment of the Bore is made as such where I, or someone else, says something. Then people, rather than trying to understand what is being said, get on a soapbox of correctness and attempt to judge or bully the person in to why they're wrong. Person doubles down. Tirade continues. Person triples down.

The Bore does this with any person they don't like and always has. We are a monoculture and like to keep it that way. Look at Ghoul's posts on this page and thread. it's done specifically to create a reaction. He's acting like a toxic ass. So I respond as a toxic ass back. That's Bore 101.

You could argue it's the format, and that's true as far as it goes, but it's also the people. The Discord can be just as toxic.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2021, 07:53:49 PM by Himu »
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #108 on: December 17, 2021, 07:56:51 PM »
I also recognize these behaviors in many of my progressive acquaintances. On my Facebook I would make a post supporting Dave Chappelle or something and the progressive would come in and soapbox about how wrong I am rather than have a discussion of understanding and empathy. Wiith them all being white would, funnily enough, prove Dave's point from the special correctly about the behavior of white leftists/lgbt and the treatment they have towards those that are black.
IYKYK

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #109 on: December 17, 2021, 08:08:02 PM »
makes me think of this article benji quoted (I know  :doge) from a couple weeks back

it's about more than rowling

https://www.newstatesman.com/internet-social-media/2021/12/the-doxxing-of-jk-rowling-harms-everyone
In times of conflict, we’re all familiar with the notion of sacrificing convention for the cause – it is hard to insist on civility in times of war. But this is something else, a “lol-nothing-matters” world in which the stakes are so low that your actions cease to carry any moral weight. Rowling becomes simultaneously something more and something less than human in this scenario, an undefeatable supervillain who can absorb all the abuse you throw at her. When you’re convinced you won’t land a single blow anyway thanks to her protective privilege, what’s the point in exercising restraint?

The answer used to be that brutality is corrosive to the self, to the soul. The rules were there not for your enemy’s sake, but your own – to protect you from becoming the thing you hated. He who fights monsters should take care that he doesn’t become one, and so on, and so monstrous behaviour was taboo. Proving that you were worthy of power meant proving that you wouldn’t abuse it when you won it; you wouldn’t break the social contract around something like doxxing for the same reason you wouldn’t kick a dead body, or stub out a cigarette on the arm of a braindead patient. Just because the guy can’t feel it, doesn’t mean it’s acceptable.

But suppose you never intend to rule. Suppose instead that your identity and the identity of your movement is founded above all in a sense of intractable helplessness, of impotent doom. Suppose you’re sure that no matter how hard you swing you’ll never hit anything but air.

With no power comes no responsibility. We may soon discover how far the norms of the social contract can be eroded: how cruel people can be to an unfeeling target before any sense of conscience kicks in.

maybe it's false memories that there ever was a time when people respectfully disagreed, or agreed to disagree, but it does feel like it's getting worse
Uncle

Himu

« Reply #110 on: December 17, 2021, 08:36:50 PM »
Progressives tend to laugh and celebrate when a person dies because said person was a "piece of shit" ignoring the consequences of dancing on someone's grave entails you too being a piece of shit.

https://twitter.com/sheabutterfemme/status/1458095866040963082

Don't mistake me as highlighting only progressives as this being a sole case against them. The entire argument is bolstered on the rigidity of humans within groups as a rule. Each and every group has their own sense of morality and dehumanizes their opponents. Humanity 101.

I believe this is why the left people in this thread that believe I "hate" trans people are projecting their values on to me. They hate their opponents and people they disagree with so my arguments against the trans movement must mean I hate them. It's a projection. A transparent veil, a pointed finger, and the wag of a nail. Nothing more.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2021, 08:48:36 PM by Himu »
IYKYK

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #111 on: December 18, 2021, 05:26:06 AM »
Here's the secret, modern progressives aren't progressive.

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #112 on: December 19, 2021, 02:03:49 AM »

I do not hate trans people.

As for trans, I am convinced it's a mental illness. Or at least, a mental disorder that comes from disassociation to the psyche after intense gender related trauma that makes you question your very self.

This is hatred, founded on a disdain based on your self professed personal experience. Personal experience that is filled with ignorance and prejudice. 

Himu

« Reply #113 on: December 19, 2021, 03:21:38 AM »
::) alright
IYKYK

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship
« Reply #114 on: December 19, 2021, 10:29:01 AM »
Seems like the underlying problem has always been severe narcissism.

Hopefully aging tempers this and you can ween off the obsession with identity. Buddhism and yoga are great tools to help rewire your brain.

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #115 on: December 28, 2021, 01:11:24 AM »

Hopefully aging tempers this and you can ween off the obsession with identity. Buddhism and yoga are great tools to help rewire your brain.

this person is too cynical to ever come back to a normal person like you or me.

Stoney Mason

• So Long and thanks for all the fish
« Reply #116 on: January 05, 2022, 04:05:10 PM »

The underlying problem is that he is really dumb. It’s really that simple.

Beezy

« Reply #117 on: January 05, 2022, 05:47:25 PM »
Welcome back, Stoney

Himu

« Reply #118 on: January 05, 2022, 05:54:35 PM »

:sabu

The underlying problem is that he is really dumb. It’s really that simple.

:heh
« Last Edit: January 05, 2022, 06:01:42 PM by Himu »
IYKYK

Trent Dole

• the sharpest tool in the shed
« Reply #119 on: January 05, 2022, 06:04:06 PM »
Hahaha what the fuck is this  thread. A lot of posts are nuked so it's not entirely easy to figure out. But like, what is masculine and feminine varies places to place country to country society to society etc. Your not fitting conveniently into wherever you ares supposed ideal mold is is fine and is actually normal cause you're not an ideal anything, you're a person. Humans are inherently flawed beings. Maybe you're just you. And maybe you don't entirely fall under what is conventionally male or female. Maybe you're a bit of both. Maybe you're Bowie.
Hi