Author Topic: The deconstruction of Himuro  (Read 7975 times)

Himu

The deconstruction of Himuro
« on: December 12, 2021, 06:40:57 PM »
Last year I moved to NYC. Being away from Texas I was allowed the freedom to get in my head and see what I wanted, what was really me with;etc. with the freedom to embrace my whole self. Earlier this year I detransitioned. When I did I was left with the pit of my actions and what got me to transition in the first place.

I realized that transition was me fully running away from my pain as a man. As a teenager I was emasculated, molested, sexually assaulted, and more. I felt barren, emasculated, and had no idea how to be a man as an adult so I decided to hide in an extended arrested development: since I failed at being a man, I decided to stop being one.

The realization brought out a lot of emotions. I wanted to, respectfully, address some of the people that helped contribute to this so I could move forward. One person in particular ended up making things worse. The result was me blaming women, feminism, and more on my transition. I ended falling a Red Pill rabbithole via YouTube. Thanks to Red Pill I began to loathe women and started to shift the blame of one woman onto all women. This was extremely hard to get out of and I ended up ostracizing many old friends. The past is the past now, and we are no longer friends. That's fine. I ended up being banned here for some of what I said. Without friends, or any kind of person to go to I had two options: further embrace Red Pill and continue on the same path that made me lose decade old friends or do some soul searching. I decided to soul search instead. I joined Red Pill detoxify communities that would help me see through Red Pill BS and started to attend therapy. I got a therapist that was female and being a former misandrist was completely open and fully understanding where I was coming from. The experience was life changing as we parted stories to explain how or why we thought the things we had. The more we talked, and the more I could express myself without judgement, the more she pushed back and offered a counter point to consider without judgement. She helped me through stories of my abuse, molestation, feeling inadequate, how I felt like a failure of a man;etc.

I've been doing this since September. Somehow as I healed from my experiences and the more I had therapy, the better I got with women in a non toxic way. I realized being vulnerable with women doesn't mean weakness and all women wanted was emotional connection and strong leadership. I've been talking to a woman since October and we are feeling deep feelings for each other. We are considering each other marriage. This experience taught me that women don't want overly masculine men. They don't want overly feminine men either. They want balanced men. I still have some healing to do but I feel like I've finally, finally, FINALLY rid myself of my demons. My mother and family are shocked at my present mental state, as if I've come back alive after disassociating for so years.

As for trans, I am convinced it's a mental illness. Or at least, a mental disorder that comes from disassociation to the psyche after intense gender related trauma that makes you question your very self. I highly suggest reading r/detrans. Most if not all of the users there were abused in some form and decided to retreat into transition to run away from their problems. When I look at all of my trans friends I notice similar patterns even if they haven't detransitioned. I support trans rights and people to exist, but the entire ideology is false. Getting out felt like leaving a cult.
IYKYK

Himu

Re: The deconstruction of Himuro
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2021, 07:05:39 PM »
« Last Edit: December 13, 2021, 11:41:19 AM by Great Rumbler »
IYKYK

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2021, 07:08:21 PM »
Margs

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2021, 07:10:11 PM »
Strong start but you missed the pool with your landing
:O

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2021, 07:11:08 PM »
therapist and big-pharma be like

trans :money

detrans :money

retrans :money
🤴

Himu

« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2021, 07:21:41 PM »
« Last Edit: December 13, 2021, 11:43:01 AM by Great Rumbler »
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2021, 07:27:59 PM »
« Last Edit: December 13, 2021, 11:41:32 AM by Great Rumbler »
IYKYK

Sai

« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2021, 09:10:44 PM »
yoooo I straight up do not give a shit
ilysm

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2021, 09:19:00 PM »
assy was right  :)

Propagandhim

« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2021, 11:10:00 PM »
Glad you're doing well and congrats on the relationship , Himo.  : )

Space Jam is Canon

« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2021, 12:22:08 AM »
Many years of tough love could never seem to instill this in you, but the lesson is and always has been that there's no shortcut to you figuring out your profoundly fragile sense of identity, Himuro.

Your experiences are your own and if detransitioning is the grace you need to show yourself, then you should do that. No one here wants to see you suffer. But I'm also sure everyone who knows you is still wondering if you'll ever fucking learn that videogame forum tribalism doesn't map to complex social problems. If you want your therapy to work, you have GOT to be honest about your long history of shitty dogmas and shallow epiphanies. The progress you want to make is straight up not going to happen unless you or someone else can hold you accountable for this.
slam

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2021, 12:36:08 AM »
Good to see you use the word "balance". Keep aiming for balance in all things in your life and you'll be fine. Be cautious of overcompensating when trying to find that balance though.

Spud

SmokyDave

« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2021, 06:02:39 AM »
Glad you're OK.

My secret to happiness is realising that I'm not the best me I can be, and living with it if I'm not willing to work on it. It's the only way I can parent my daughter without being paralysed by the fear of failure or not being 'enough' of a kingpin for my wife and kid.

Don't measure yourself against what you believe a 'proper' man / adult is. Those people don't exist and if they did, they'd be miserable boring fucks.

This experience taught me that women don't want overly masculine men. They don't want overly feminine men either. They want balanced men.
Some women want overly masculine men. Some want overly feminine men. Some want balanced men. Some want none of the above.

None of that matters. Be yourself, and only worry about what the woman you are interested in 'wants'. Taken as a group they'll break any rules you think you can figure out.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2021, 08:25:02 AM »
therapist and big-pharma be like

trans :money

detrans :money

retrans :money

Uncle

Kurt Russell

« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2021, 08:29:59 AM »
All the best. I don't have any real point of reference to relate to anything you've experienced, but I sincerely wish you the best and hope that you ultimately achieve happiness.
woke

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2021, 09:09:42 AM »
You say that being trans is a mental illness, but (no offense) why would I listen to someone who is admittedly mental unwell. Just because you convinced yourself you had cancer doesn't mean everyone who has cancer is faking, you know what I mean?

Oh yeah, and all that stuff Kurt said about happiness and stuff too. That greeting card shit. Merry Christmas!

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2021, 11:42:34 AM »
Himu, I respect your personal choice to leave being trans behind and I hope you find your way to the kind of happiness that you're searching for, but please leave the detrans/actually trans people have a mental illness stuff off The Bore.
dog

Himu

« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2021, 12:01:47 PM »
Ah. So don't express your personal experiences. I completely, wholly understand. Everything the trans community does is A-okay and there's zero room for criticism. Got it. I respect it but please don't express yourself after all you've been through. You might as well tell me to go fuck myself.

Bore, observe lesson one from trans cult like behavior. You can never say what you want regarding the trans community. You either fully accept them or you're on thin ice. Even perspectives from those that were deep in the community are not allowed. Sound like a cult and a wider culture that forces trans perspective on society? I'd say so. This is how they grow.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2021, 12:08:11 PM by Cindi Mayweather »
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2021, 12:09:29 PM »
Many years of tough love could never seem to instill this in you, but the lesson is and always has been that there's no shortcut to you figuring out your profoundly fragile sense of identity, Himuro.

Your experiences are your own and if detransitioning is the grace you need to show yourself, then you should do that. No one here wants to see you suffer. But I'm also sure everyone who knows you is still wondering if you'll ever fucking learn that videogame forum tribalism doesn't map to complex social problems. If you want your therapy to work, you have GOT to be honest about your long history of shitty dogmas and shallow epiphanies. The progress you want to make is straight up not going to happen unless you or someone else can hold you accountable for this.

I agree.
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2021, 12:10:44 PM »
I posted an anti red pill video about getting people out of that toxic ideology and you DELETE IT??

Proving me right.

I'll repost it.

« Last Edit: December 13, 2021, 12:17:17 PM by Cindi Mayweather »
IYKYK

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2021, 12:49:52 PM »
Ah. So don't express your personal experiences. I completely, wholly understand. Everything the trans community does is A-okay and there's zero room for criticism. Got it. I respect it but please don't express yourself after all you've been through. You might as well tell me to go fuck myself.

Bore, observe lesson one from trans cult like behavior. You can never say what you want regarding the trans community. You either fully accept them or you're on thin ice. Even perspectives from those that were deep in the community are not allowed. Sound like a cult and a wider culture that forces trans perspective on society? I'd say so. This is how they grow.

No, I'm asking you, politely, to not paint the entire trans community with the same broad brush. Extend to them the same courtesy that people here extended to you when you transitioned.
dog

Tuckers Law

« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2021, 12:51:55 PM »
Glad to hear you’re in a better place and headspace for yourself, that’s great.  A couple years back I heard a former coworker of mine also detransitioned after having been a woman for a few years, and I always wondered what the impetus or mentality was for them deciding to go back to male, so you sharing your experience on this is much appreciated and I feel gives me a little more perspective on that.

I don’t agree necessarily that all trans people are suffering from mental illness of some form, but I’d be lying if I didn’t admit that I sometimes think there’s something about, “not feeling comfortable in one’s own skin,” (which most everyone feels at one time or another), that a lot of people who begin pursuing transition are experiencing.  It’s a topic so fraught with misunderstanding that I rarely ever bring it up.

You say that being trans is a mental illness, but (no offense) why would I listen to someone who is admittedly mental unwell. Just because you convinced yourself you had cancer doesn't mean everyone who has cancer is faking, you know what I mean?

Oh yeah, and all that stuff Kurt said about happiness and stuff too. That greeting card shit. Merry Christmas!

I really don’t agree with your analogy here.  Nobody makes a choice to pursue cancer, and for all the talk of someone being mentally or emotionally trans at birth, they still have to make the choice to transition physically.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2021, 12:58:56 PM by Tuckers Law »

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #22 on: December 13, 2021, 01:00:57 PM »
I read the detrans reddit links and they were not hateful at all imo, I get that they were posted in context of proving trans people are mentally unwell or whatever but what I read was regular people going through regular stuff and trying to work out how they feel/their identity

I'm sure even most of the detrans people would say their experience isn't necessarily representative of everyone

if the subreddit was invalid or toxic or hateful it would not survive the current climate at reddit, it's more or less a thoughtful support group
Uncle

Himu

« Reply #23 on: December 13, 2021, 01:15:00 PM »
While I do think gender dysphoria is a mental illness, trans people get the fullest extent of my love and sympathy. I remain friends with multiple trans people. Although I view it as a mental illness I don't think I am being bigoted for having these views because I am also friendly with people that Bipolar or are Schizo. The main criticisms are the culture surrounding being trans, online trans spaces, deligitimizing valid detrans perspectives, inability to take criticism (especially white trans people instilling their white privilege into minorities, the whole Chappelle situation), cries of transphobia just because someone doesn't want to be with/have sex with you, and the cult like mindset in-between.The things happening in the wider trans community, such as people online insisting that if you have doubts you're trans you're actually trans because "cis people don't think about their gender" should be rightly and thoroughly deconstructed in public space and mocked.

Trans people and their allies (of which I do not label myself as such) must contend with these problems and face them rather than censor them or they will face wide systemic cultural backlash within ten years time.
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #24 on: December 13, 2021, 01:21:49 PM »
Also the idea that believing gender dysphoria is a mental illness is being hateful is pretty extreme and evidence of societal pressure to instill trans values on wider society. Thinking dysphoria is mental illness is not an extreme position. You are potentially coddling those with real issues to make them feel better about themselves in the name of progress and acceptance.
IYKYK

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #25 on: December 13, 2021, 01:27:03 PM »
also the assumption that if you think someone is mentally unwell then you must by necessity hate them, or think less of them, or dehumanize them, when it's just another attribute people have

I thought prevailing theories at present are that no one is "normal," no one is 100% mentally healthy, everybody has one or more disorders and it's like join the club

probably not fair to characterize EVERYONE in a group as being the same in some way, but I also feel that can get tiresome, like of course not everyone fits into a box, to have to say so repeatedly just makes it impossible to discuss anything
Uncle

Himu

« Reply #26 on: December 13, 2021, 01:28:54 PM »
also the assumption that if you think someone is mentally unwell then you must by necessity hate them, or think less of them, or dehumanize them, when it's just another attribute people have

I thought prevailing theories at present are that no one is "normal," no one is 100% mentally healthy, everybody has one or more disorders and it's like join the club

Precisely. Even losing weight can lead a mental disorder in body dysmorphia. But that's a disorder and being trans isn't? Losing weight is far more common than being trans. Consider the societal implications.
IYKYK

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #27 on: December 13, 2021, 01:47:05 PM »
We're still squarely within the era where a massive chunk of American society views trans people as the butt of a joke at best, weirdo child-predators that should be in prison at worst. Just a couple a years ago a parent group for the school I went to was encouraging students to beat up the school's sole trans student. So if the trans community is getting a little more leeway than they should, they've kinda earned some time to work through things.
dog

james

« Reply #28 on: December 13, 2021, 02:24:15 PM »
if the subreddit was invalid or toxic or hateful it would not survive the current climate at reddit, it's more or less a thoughtful support group

Counterpoint:
https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/

« Reply #29 on: December 13, 2021, 02:27:14 PM »
I'm very glad you're doing better after some really dark times recently. I'm happy that you're in therapy and working through your issues but your last paragraph is highly problematic. While that might be your experience, please don't generalize what you've gone through to everyone that identifies as trans. I hope you're sharing this paradigm with your therapist who sounds really good at pushing back on problematic thought processes. You're coming off as having a very black/white wrong/right dichotomy when we all know the world doesn't work that way.

Also, let's not forget that homosexuality used to be in the DSM, but no one of sound mind and body now would claim that being gay is a mental illness.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2021, 02:34:50 PM by Mr. Gundam »
野球

james

« Reply #30 on: December 13, 2021, 03:10:38 PM »
You're coming off as having a very black/white wrong/right dichotomy when we all know the world doesn't work that way.

Is this your first time with OP?

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #31 on: December 13, 2021, 03:13:47 PM »
Gender dysphoria and being trans aren't the same thing. They aren't mutually exclusive. They're conflated because, until recently, access to medical procedures and drugs were kept behind the requirement of a gender dysphoria diagnosis. In most cases to receive government funding for such is still kept behind such a diagnosis. As such, people who are merely trans pursue a diagnosis of gender dysphoria.

Maybe being trans is a mental illness, you can certainly make try to that argument (I don't find it very convincing), but it is not and has not ever been listed in the DSM as one. Is this technical hair splitting? Again, maybe. But I don't find it very convincing to say that someone can't identify as the gender they choose to (or feel like or whatever explanation they give) without inherently being mentally ill.

Adults should be able to access elective medical procedures and drugs they desire without needing a medical diagnosis. Adults should be able to identify as whatever gender they want to without needing a medical diagnosis.

« Reply #32 on: December 13, 2021, 03:14:07 PM »
You're coming off as having a very black/white wrong/right dichotomy when we all know the world doesn't work that way.

Is this your first time with OP?

Nope, just stating the obvious.

I remember some very angry Himuro posts from well over a decade ago.
野球

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #33 on: December 13, 2021, 03:19:36 PM »
After the gay trail blazers set the stage for LGBTQAI+ acceptance by their straight counterparts over the last 30 years, the trans community decided to piss off the feminists and pick a fight with Dave Chapelle.
That has set back the acceptance of their particular group by at least 2 or 3 decades.

Now they need to get back in favor with the black community and white women first and the straight white males know they have no say in it anymore until they do.
🤴

Himu

« Reply #34 on: December 13, 2021, 03:34:16 PM »
We're still squarely within the era where a massive chunk of American society views trans people as the butt of a joke at best, weirdo child-predators that should be in prison at worst. Just a couple a years ago a parent group for the school I went to was encouraging students to beat up the school's sole trans student. So if the trans community is getting a little more leeway than they should, they've kinda earned some time to work through things.

Not when it comes potentially damaging children they don't. I know people that got BA's when they were minors. Leeway only allows stuff like that to continue.

No, I'm asking you, politely, to not paint the entire trans community with the same broad brush. Extend to them the same courtesy that people here extended to you when you transitioned.

How am I being discourteous?
IYKYK

benjipwns

« Reply #35 on: December 13, 2021, 03:35:49 PM »
After the gay trail blazers set the stage for LGBTQAI+ acceptance by their straight counterparts over the last 30 years, the trans community decided to piss off the feminists and pick a fight with Dave Chapelle.
That has set back the acceptance of their particular group by at least 2 or 3 decades.
This seems unlikely. Bostock came just five years after Obergefell despite a seemingly more hostile Court. Most religious groups are already far more tolerant and supportive of trans kids than they were gay kids even a few decades ago. (Look at who is making the actual testimony against the current wave of anti-trans laws in the states, it is not dominated by trans activists.) While I agree with criticism that these groups are not accepting this out of entirely altruistic motives they are accepting it nonetheless.

Trans extremists are unlikely to achieve acceptance of their views, but then that's true of most extremists. The fact is that legal parity is easily within reach, especially since the remaining steps are not trans-exclusive, and it seems unlikely that trans extremists venting against Dave Chappelle will have halted that course for decades. Gay extremists weren't happy with the same-sex marriage approach either and this is the result:

Himu

« Reply #36 on: December 13, 2021, 03:38:48 PM »
Gender dysphoria and being trans aren't the same thing. They aren't mutually exclusive. They're conflated because, until recently, access to medical procedures and drugs were kept behind the requirement of a gender dysphoria diagnosis. In most cases to receive government funding for such is still kept behind such a diagnosis. As such, people who are merely trans pursue a diagnosis of gender dysphoria.

Maybe being trans is a mental illness, you can certainly make try to that argument (I don't find it very convincing), but it is not and has not ever been listed in the DSM as one. Is this technical hair splitting? Again, maybe. But I don't find it very convincing to say that someone can't identify as the gender they choose to (or feel like or whatever explanation they give) without inherently being mentally ill.

Adults should be able to access elective medical procedures and drugs they desire without needing a medical diagnosis. Adults should be able to identify as whatever gender they want to without needing a medical diagnosis.

How are things diagnosed then? When I originally talked a therapist about my gender issues they said,"I can't tell if you're trans or not." So why am I coming here exactly? But they were quick to sign off on me getting access to hrt.

Where's the line? How do you formally diagnose without being too liberal? Where is a line between acceptance and taking advantage of vulnerable people for money so they can get stuck on hrt meds?

Here's the takeaway:

- progressives and liberals are too accommodating in their attempts to be accepting
- access to hrt is too easy
- medical establishment is using people's pain get them on hormones and potentially sterilize them
- therapists have been too accommodating in their attempts to not diagnose
- trans diagnoses are far too liberal

This is precisely why Rumblers leeway argument falls on its head.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2021, 03:43:36 PM by Cindi Mayweather »
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #37 on: December 13, 2021, 03:42:45 PM »
I'm very glad you're doing better after some really dark times recently. I'm happy that you're in therapy and working through your issues but your last paragraph is highly problematic. While that might be your experience, please don't generalize what you've gone through to everyone that identifies as trans. I hope you're sharing this paradigm with your therapist who sounds really good at pushing back on problematic thought processes. You're coming off as having a very black/white wrong/right dichotomy when we all know the world doesn't work that way.

Also, let's not forget that homosexuality used to be in the DSM, but no one of sound mind and body now would claim that being gay is a mental illness.

In what way am I being black and white? I think I've been perfectly fair. Have I said trans people are destined for hell? Nope. Have I said that trans is destroying society? Nope. It's a minority of a minority of the population. Have I said all trans women are men plotting to abuse women in restrooms? Nope! All I've said I personally think trans is a mental illness/disorder. Far from black and white. On the contrary, it is measured and compassionate. I've met and have known hundreds of trans people. Almost all of them are unhappy and broken. Noticing the pattern is pretty easy. I don't think it's black and white to say that for the most part, transitions are a retreat. The stories of many former FTM's and others confirm this. With the recent uptick in transitions, surely not all of these people are actually trans when society makes even being remotely gender non conforming to be equitable to being trans.

Like I said: measured. fair.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2021, 03:51:51 PM by Cindi Mayweather »
IYKYK

benjipwns

« Reply #38 on: December 13, 2021, 03:54:28 PM »
How are things diagnosed then? When I originally talked a therapist about my gender issues they said,"I can't tell if you're trans or not." So why am I coming here exactly? But they were quick to sign off on me getting access to hrt.

Where's the line? How do you formally diagnose without being too liberal? Where is a line between acceptance and taking advantage of vulnerable people for money so they can get stuck on hrt meds?
You don't need to diagnose if people can simply access things because they want to rather than needing some kind of a diagnosis that something is wrong and needs to be medically addressed.

The only reason for overdiagnosis of gender dysphoria is because it's a way to circumvent the gatekeeping of requiring a diagnosis in the first place.

Let psychologists and others help those who have gender dysphoria and wish to combat it. While those who just wish to be trans can get access without needing to bother anyone unnecessarily. I think this helps both groups.

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #39 on: December 13, 2021, 03:59:24 PM »

Now they need to get back in favor with the black community and white women first and the straight white males know they have no say in it anymore until they do.

Shut the fuck up idiot.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #40 on: December 13, 2021, 04:00:01 PM »
 :lol

Himu

« Reply #41 on: December 13, 2021, 04:00:26 PM »

You don't need to diagnose if people can simply access things because they want to rather than needing some kind of a diagnosis that something is wrong and needs to be medically addressed.

The only reason for overdiagnosis of gender dysphoria is because it's a way to circumvent the gatekeeping of requiring a diagnosis in the first place.

Let psychologists and others help those who have gender dysphoria and wish to combat it. While those who just wish to be trans can get access without needing to bother anyone unnecessarily. I think this helps both groups.

Gatekeeping is better. The trans community didn't have these issues decades prior. I'm well aware of the gatekeeping argument. However, being too liberal is a threat to trans people and trans rights. Surely you can see that, when teenage girls who think they're trans are allowed (with parent approval because they too think she's trans) to have her breasts removed at 16. The stories of detransitioners, especially FTM detransitioners, are a harrowing story of medical malpractice and trying to contain them will only harm the trans community in the long run.
IYKYK

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #42 on: December 13, 2021, 04:39:16 PM »
you still want to be called cindi  ???

anyway, you are completely right about all this trans stuff  :clap

assimilate was right and never should have been banned  :hesright

james

« Reply #43 on: December 13, 2021, 04:39:24 PM »
I got fat and now Im trying to transition back to skinny. Its a harrowing story of medical malpractice. :fbm

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #44 on: December 13, 2021, 04:40:09 PM »
I keep looking more and more amazing  :rejoice

Himu

« Reply #45 on: December 13, 2021, 04:41:17 PM »
you still want to be called cindi  ???

I don't want to be, I just haven't asked a name change and feels to me the powers that be are so tired of me they won't change it anyways so I don't care.
IYKYK

james

« Reply #46 on: December 13, 2021, 04:54:50 PM »
Lets put up the new name to a vote  :rash

Himu

« Reply #47 on: December 13, 2021, 04:57:38 PM »
Lets put up the new name to a vote  :rash

I'm fine with Himu. Please leave this thread. You don't contribute much.
IYKYK

james

« Reply #48 on: December 13, 2021, 05:02:01 PM »
Filler, like this post if you think I contribute to this thread

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #49 on: December 13, 2021, 05:03:39 PM »
best himu said "you don't contribute much" so even he thinks you contribute  :lol

james

« Reply #50 on: December 13, 2021, 05:04:35 PM »
best himu said "you don't contribute much" so even he thinks you contribute  :lol

Im fine with that

Sai

« Reply #51 on: December 13, 2021, 05:06:18 PM »
mods, please change xir username to 'doesn't contribute much'
ilysm

Sai

« Reply #52 on: December 13, 2021, 05:06:42 PM »

Shut the fuck up idiot.
quoting for new page
ilysm

james

« Reply #53 on: December 13, 2021, 05:09:37 PM »

Shut the fuck up idiot.
quoting for new page

What new page  :doge

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #54 on: December 13, 2021, 05:10:31 PM »
Nintex is intelligent.
Margs

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #55 on: December 13, 2021, 05:10:57 PM »

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #56 on: December 13, 2021, 05:32:16 PM »

All you gotta do is look at the posts by half the people in this thread to see where going down this road leads.
dog

Himu

« Reply #57 on: December 13, 2021, 05:34:22 PM »

All you gotta do is look at the posts by half the people in this thread to see where going down this road leads.

Half of those people are morons.
IYKYK

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #58 on: December 13, 2021, 05:49:33 PM »
all you gotta do is look at the people editing himu's posts for no real reason  ::)

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #59 on: December 13, 2021, 05:55:26 PM »
ど助平