Author Topic: USA Politics Thread |OT| Cleaning up the town  (Read 212726 times)

Propagandhim

Re: USA Politics Thread |OT| Cleaning up the town
« Reply #1680 on: August 12, 2022, 06:38:27 PM »
The more shares, the better.  Easier case for defamation.

https://twitter.com/kilmeade/status/1558177615663464448

Oh he's going with the "I was only acting distinguished mentally-challenged" / "It's just a prank bro" defense.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #1682 on: August 12, 2022, 07:44:32 PM »
Will they sign the Iran deal before or after he wakes up :idont
🤴

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #1683 on: August 12, 2022, 09:45:02 PM »
It's really amazing how many scandals Trump has been involved in. He even keeps going after he stopped being president
What's more amazing is how many fucking stupid yanks will still vote for him.
Spud

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #1684 on: August 12, 2022, 10:40:51 PM »
https://twitter.com/warkin/status/1558170430086606848

If that is true, isn't this a slam dunk of a case?

Certainly seems like it, and the question is whether the DOJ charges him or not right? These are serious charges, including obstruction and espionage. Multiple attempts to collect the documents. Multiple breaches of handling the documents. Stored in an unsecured area where foreign agents have known to be, and anyone can access anything with the right amount of money.

We'll know soon enough. If he gets charged it's game over for Trump. He's not beating this in a DC fed court.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2022, 12:11:02 AM by Phoenix Dark »

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #1685 on: August 12, 2022, 11:28:37 PM »

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #1686 on: August 13, 2022, 12:20:19 AM »
https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1558279147998281730

Nonsensical...they really think Trump is still president. Furthermore, top secret information cannot just be unilaterally declassified by a president. There's a process for clearing shit. A president can't, for instance, declassify US nuclear sub routes and then reveal them to random people.

It seems to me he either stole documents he thought might implicate him, in order to prevent Biden from doing something...or he took classified material in order to show the highest bidders at MAL on some "look at how powerful I was" shit...or he was trying to find ways to sell secrets. Regardless...it's bad.

Also it's so obvious every Fox guest is essentially auditioning for Trump. They know he's watching. Pathetic.

OnlyRegret

• <<SALVATION!>>
« Reply #1687 on: August 13, 2022, 12:22:23 AM »
It's really amazing how many scandals Trump has been involved in. He even keeps going after he stopped being president

honestly, he has wracked up so many I have been desensitized to it

Maiden Voyage

• Junior
« Reply #1688 on: August 13, 2022, 08:13:19 AM »

honestly, he has wracked up so many I have been desensitized to it

That's by design.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #1689 on: August 13, 2022, 09:09:41 AM »
🤴

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #1690 on: August 13, 2022, 09:31:16 AM »
And these documents were supposed to be stored by the national archives? None of this makes sense.
When an administration leaves the documents are sent to the National Archives to determine if they go to the Presidential Library, are stored at the National Archives or are to be returned to the agencies. They can't do this if you take them.

Sman

« Reply #1691 on: August 13, 2022, 09:40:43 AM »
Choose your own adventure.

:oreilly

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #1692 on: August 13, 2022, 11:01:05 AM »
trump will never be charged

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #1693 on: August 13, 2022, 12:08:26 PM »
I should say that Biden has his share of scandals as well though

https://twitter.com/AmoneyResists/status/1558333793257283584

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #1694 on: August 13, 2022, 12:18:01 PM »
Amateur hour. Call me when he gets some Dijon mustard while wearing a tan suit  ::)
Margs

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #1695 on: August 13, 2022, 01:07:56 PM »

Is he talking about that Twitter clone or is that a cover up for a secret nuclear missile base
🤴

Tasty

Tasty

« Reply #1697 on: August 13, 2022, 01:32:42 PM »

He's been impeached twice :dead

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #1698 on: August 13, 2022, 01:39:35 PM »

imagine thinking congress matters

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #1699 on: August 13, 2022, 01:48:23 PM »
🤴

Tasty

« Reply #1700 on: August 13, 2022, 05:10:26 PM »

imagine thinking congress matters

Clearly some group of humans in power thought he should be charged with something.

Could happen again is all I'm saying.

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #1701 on: August 13, 2022, 05:41:37 PM »

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #1702 on: August 13, 2022, 05:54:01 PM »
The walls are closing in.
Margs

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #1703 on: August 13, 2022, 05:57:30 PM »
https://twitter.com/CBS_Herridge/status/1558234912360206343

A running theory is that these are the Crossfire Hurricane files.
And part of Crossfire Hurricane (or rather the investigation into it) is Robert Mueller and others selling Uranium to Russia or what is commonly known as the Uranium One deal.
🤴

benjipwns

« Reply #1704 on: August 13, 2022, 06:02:23 PM »
And part of Crossfire Hurricane (or rather the investigation into it) is Robert Mueller and others selling Uranium to Russia or what is commonly known as the Uranium One deal.
Why would the FBI Director have uranium to sell to Russia?

Why would an investigation into Donald Trump's presidential campaigns potential ties with Russia include files on a then former FBI Director supposedly selling uranium to Russia six years earlier?
« Last Edit: August 13, 2022, 06:09:09 PM by benjipwns »

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #1705 on: August 13, 2022, 06:21:52 PM »

Why would an investigation into Donald Trump's presidential campaigns potential ties with Russia include files on a then former FBI Director supposedly selling uranium to Russia six years earlier?

https://www.wsj.com/articles/uranium-one-is-a-curious-case-1518564360

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/409356-fbis-37-secret-pages-of-memos-about-russia-clintons-and-uranium-one/

Campbell tells me his FBI handlers assured him they had briefed Obama and then-FBI Director Robert Mueller, now the Russia special prosecutor, on Rosatom’s criminal activities as part of the president’s daily briefing and that agents suggested to him that “politics” was the reason the sale was allowed to go through.

This was one of the leads that Rudy was chasing along with Hunter Biden's Ukraine activities.
They were basically trying to find the origins of the Steele dossier and trying to build the case that not Trump but Clinton was working together with Russia.
🤴

benjipwns

« Reply #1706 on: August 13, 2022, 06:51:26 PM »

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/409356-fbis-37-secret-pages-of-memos-about-russia-clintons-and-uranium-one/

Campbell tells me his FBI handlers assured him they had briefed Obama and then-FBI Director Robert Mueller, now the Russia special prosecutor, on Rosatom’s criminal activities as part of the president’s daily briefing and that agents suggested to him that “politics” was the reason the sale was allowed to go through.

This was one of the leads that Rudy was chasing along with Hunter Biden's Ukraine activities.
They were basically trying to find the origins of the Steele dossier and trying to build the case that not Trump but Clinton was working together with Russia.
Okay, cool, what does any of this have to do with Crossfire Hurricane? And where does it say that Muller had acquired uranium that he was selling to Russia?

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #1707 on: August 13, 2022, 07:02:20 PM »

Okay, cool, what does any of this have to do with Crossfire Hurricane? And where does it say that Muller had acquired uranium that he was selling to Russia?
Well some journalists seem to think that the files Trump kept at the Mar-A-Lago were the files he declassified regarding Crossfire Hurricane.
The 'nuclear' element of that set of documents could be the Uranium One deal. Mueller played a role in the deal as FBI director.

On the other hand that theory doesn't hold up with the claims that the GSA moved the boxes by accident and it was just some random stuff that was displaced.
🤴

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #1708 on: August 13, 2022, 07:03:07 PM »

"A running theory..." ie more shit at the wall hoping something sticks. Doesn't even make sense.
https://twitter.com/gal_suburban/status/1558352026437836802

benjipwns

« Reply #1709 on: August 13, 2022, 08:23:56 PM »
Well some journalists seem to think that the files Trump kept at the Mar-A-Lago were the files he declassified regarding Crossfire Hurricane.
The 'nuclear' element of that set of documents could be the Uranium One deal. Mueller played a role in the deal as FBI director.

On the other hand that theory doesn't hold up with the claims that the GSA moved the boxes by accident and it was just some random stuff that was displaced.
I don't think you're understanding any of this, let me rephrase to see if you can. Why would a 2016-17 investigation about one thing have documents about something completely different from 2010 involving entirely separate people? And why would you think it would especially involve documents about someone tangentially involved in the latter case doing something they've never been alleged to have done that would seem strange for them to be able to do in the first place?

Uranium One was a company being bought by a Russian company, I assume that the FBI Director is one of multiple people who is required by statute to sign off on such foreign deals. I am questioning where you got from that concept to a separate later investigation into Donald Trump's campaign turning up documents of Mueller personally selling literal uranium to Russia. It feels like a descent from writing fan fiction into just saying random phrases.

Trump taking documents related to Crossfire Hurricane: plausible claim, seems like a highly likely event, doesn't explain the "nuclear secrets" thing though
Crossfire Hurricane files containing secret documents about the former FBI director selling uranium to Russia: what are you even talking about

HaughtyFrank

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #1711 on: August 13, 2022, 10:28:36 PM »
So, for someone totally uninvested in this, why was Trump keeping these documents?

My assumption is that it was some sort of blackmail guarantee that he would use something in those documents as collateral against being charged with something else.

Benji help...
Spud

benjipwns

« Reply #1712 on: August 13, 2022, 10:33:30 PM »
New tactic  :lol
If this is what it takes to repeal it, I can't complain. :trumps

So, for someone totally uninvested in this, why was Trump keeping these documents?

My assumption is that it was some sort of blackmail guarantee that he would use something in those documents as collateral against being charged with something else.

Benji help...
Until we know more details I'm still just assuming it's documents that are mostly either about himself or one of his obsessions like Hillary or Obama. He doesn't give a shit about the law, he probably took them just because he wanted them.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2022, 11:09:39 PM by benjipwns »

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #1713 on: August 13, 2022, 10:49:16 PM »
Why would he keep documents about Macron, besides to leak them? I suppose it could be some type of intel on Macron reacting angrily to something Trump said/did - documentation that could be humorous to Trump and worthy of showing to people solely for banter. But given that Macron had an election coming up, and we know information was leaked earlier this year before the election...

benjipwns

« Reply #1714 on: August 13, 2022, 11:14:47 PM »
I think it's a mistake to assume Trump is some kind of elaborate planner. This is the guy who was easily convinced the Vice President could simply halt an election from being certified indefinitely even after they had to explain to him that he couldn't simply delay elections by himself.

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #1715 on: August 14, 2022, 12:45:43 AM »
I think it's a mistake to assume Trump is some kind of elaborate planner. This is the guy who was easily convinced the Vice President could simply halt an election from being certified indefinitely even after they had to explain to him that he couldn't simply delay elections by himself.

Imagine underestimating a guy who went from selling ties to getting into the most powerful office this side of jail house killings. 

who is ted danson?

• ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀✋💎✋🤬
« Reply #1716 on: August 14, 2022, 04:57:01 AM »
MBS: "Mr President, of course I will rat on the Trump family and what they told me. Here are the documents they gave me. In return I want help in rehabilitating Saudi Arabia's image. A few fist bumps for the cameras will help"

Biden to painting of a camel on the wall: "'Mr President'? Ha! Good one corn pop! Did you really not recognise me? I'm Jack Brandon? Your legs aren't hairy anymore, corn pop"
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #1717 on: August 14, 2022, 06:40:11 AM »
"My opponent is beating me 8 points in the public polls people, and you're telling me the internal polls are worse? What do I pay you for?"

"I'm sorry but we..."

"PRONOUNS!!!"

"I'm sorry again, I'm a he/him and we have no idea how to turn this around before 2024 Madam Vice President. Maybe if we started to focus on things like the economy and migration it might work.
People also respond well to our moderate message on abortion it seems."

"Yeah about that, we need to change that so that it is changed and that change will pave the way for more changes.
We should focus our message on late term abortions, like the latest term possible to show the young birthing people out there that you can indeed abort at any time and any place.
I thought up a name of this campaign myself, we'll call it: "It's never too late!" "

"That's an interesting idea madam Vice President but that would all be for nothing with polls like these"

"How about we throw him in jail? Surely Joe owes me that."

"Well, we came up with something, it's a long shot but it might work. We again need the full cooperation of the media and big tech though, including Google."

"We went over this Bob, the President won't have us shoot him"

"No, it's something else. Remember how 2 years ago we noticed he took all those trinkets, pictures and souvenirs from the White House, like the model of the plane and the letters from other world leaders?"

"Yeah, all that junk, I told you to set whatever he left behind on fire, remember?"

"Yes, well this is a great opportunity for us. What if we claimed that what he took was all classified perhaps at the highest levels. I talked to Dave who is still on his secret service detail"

"Remind me, was that the one that tried to date Tiffany? Can we really trust this guy?"

"No, the other one. The one on our side. Anyway he told me all that stuff is at the Mar-A-Lago and he occasionally shows these things to his guests because he's proud of all that trash, much like he does at Trump Tower, he's kind of a hoarder after all"

"You can make it look like cocktail napkins, selfies and a photoshopped picture of nuking a hurricane are classified Bob? Because I remember that's what you told me you found when you went to check it out a few months ago."

"We're the FBI mam, we can throw up a smoke screen and make anything look classified"

"HAHAHAHAH OOOOOHHOHOHOHHOH HAHAHAHAHHAHA"
🤴

Cauliflower Of Love

benjipwns

« Reply #1719 on: August 15, 2022, 12:40:00 PM »
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/lindsey-graham-must-testify-georgia-grand-jury-investigating-trump-judge-rules/
"Senator Graham was doing his due diligence before the Electoral Count Act certification vote — where he voted to certify the election," Graham's office said. "Although the district court acknowledged that Speech or Debate may protect some of Senator Graham's activities, she nevertheless ignored the constitutional text and binding Supreme Court precedent."

The Fulton County District Attorney declined to comment on the ruling.

Graham's attorneys argued in their motion to quash the subpoena that he "was engaged in quintessentially legislative factfinding — both to help him form election-related legislation, including in his role as then-Chair of the Judiciary Committee, and to help inform his vote to certify the election." 
lol, isn't this the call where he asked if all absentee ballots could be thrown out?

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #1720 on: August 15, 2022, 03:43:37 PM »

They stole his expired passports.
🤴

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #1721 on: August 15, 2022, 04:07:24 PM »
look at those like and retruth numbers :girlaff
(ice)

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
🤴

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #1724 on: August 15, 2022, 04:14:51 PM »
is she completely out of her mind too? :sicko
(ice)

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #1725 on: August 15, 2022, 04:16:54 PM »
is she completely out of her mind too? :sicko

https://twitter.com/JerseyJoe1234/status/1558105827415818241

She can name 5 deep state conspiracies in 26 seconds

:trumps
🤴

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #1726 on: August 15, 2022, 04:17:18 PM »
https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1557929811120619520

Can he even really talk about the documents with his lawyers if the documents are classified? Like at one point it was said they might be so secret you can't even name them.

Propagandhim

« Reply #1727 on: August 15, 2022, 04:22:29 PM »
She's not stupid - she can't definitively say anything about the information because she has no ability to discern what is or isn't pertinent to the nuclear program.  That is still under investigation by experts.  If she did, it would backfire in court. 

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
🤴

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #1729 on: August 15, 2022, 04:31:35 PM »
Oh he's finally acknowledging climate chan-

oh, nope

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
🤴

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #1733 on: August 15, 2022, 05:07:15 PM »
Meanwhile Kari Lake wants you to ask your kids about the Big Dick Energy of Donald J. Trump and Ron DeSantis
https://twitter.com/TPostMillennial/status/1559006304257118208
🤴

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #1735 on: August 16, 2022, 04:22:44 AM »
Well they keep leaking to the press so might as well go directly to the source. :trumps
🤴

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #1736 on: August 16, 2022, 05:19:02 AM »

Trump's lawyers rn :existential

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/08/15/trump-declassify-national-security-president-00052054

The Scooter Libby case under George W. Bush showed that presidents can declassify materials without a clear paper trail.
This totally clears the President*. THANK YOU!
« Last Edit: August 16, 2022, 05:25:41 AM by Nintex »
🤴

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #1737 on: August 16, 2022, 07:22:47 AM »
https://twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/status/1559370462962061312

"They were waiting in the basement like Maidens in Bikini's"

"Just imagine Al Qaida taking selfies with these documents"

:dead

https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/1559495703814078468

The stolen passports have been returned.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2022, 08:09:54 AM by Nintex »
🤴

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #1738 on: August 16, 2022, 10:23:12 AM »
Theres an airpod tracker thingy inside each passport isnt there
:O

recursivelyenumerable

• you might think that; I couldn't possibly comment
QED