Poll

It's REAL!

The wind is
0 (0%)
pushing MEEEEE
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: May 24, 2023, 11:27:27 AM

Author Topic: Dragon's Dogma II, brehs  (Read 7601 times)

Svejk

Re: Dragon's Dogma II, brehs
« Reply #120 on: January 15, 2024, 01:52:03 AM »
Haven't watched the latest Sphinx one, but hearing about all the side content and optional secrets and bosses, sounds like gaming bliss.   :aah

Svejk

« Reply #121 on: January 16, 2024, 11:36:55 AM »
Welp, I caved and watched that Sphinx vid... Gott...DAYUM I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS GAME!!!  Itsuno talking about this game had me smiling from ear to ear the whole time. 

Holy shit... this game gonna rule them all...  :whoo

Let's Cyber

• Banned (duration pending)
« Reply #122 on: January 18, 2024, 08:42:03 PM »
Deleted my old ps4 save file and started over. I've already ran fighter, ranger, mystic knight and magic archer...going back to the OG Warrior for some practice. I used to love the Guts outfit/weapon on the 360/PS3 version so I almost exclusively played Warrior on vanilla DD.

This game is still so good. It's also fun messing around on BBI right off the bat and grabbing some good loot/gold/EXP.  :heartbeat

Svejk

« Reply #123 on: January 19, 2024, 09:25:56 AM »

4 different sliders just for chest thickness, size, shape and height! :mouf  And posture is still there and much more defined... That's key for me!

:ohyeah
« Last Edit: January 19, 2024, 09:33:29 AM by Svejk »

Let's Cyber

« Reply #124 on: January 19, 2024, 05:22:36 PM »

:tocry :tocry :tocry

Svejk

« Reply #125 on: January 28, 2024, 12:06:46 AM »

Supposedly certain vocations can be unlocked via side quests?  :lawd

No quest markers or icons, just pawn and NPC interactions to guide?
 :lawd

Warrior being even more lit AF?  :lawd

Let's Cyber

« Reply #126 on: January 28, 2024, 09:25:13 AM »
Svejk, what platform will you be on?

I'm hoping it's cross platform for pawns via Capcom ID but who knows

Svejk

« Reply #127 on: January 28, 2024, 02:03:32 PM »
Svejk, what platform will you be on?

I'm hoping it's cross platform for pawns via Capcom ID but who knows
PS5.  Yeah hopefully it will be cross platform with at least PC.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #128 on: January 29, 2024, 02:03:32 PM »
ど助平

Svejk

« Reply #129 on: January 29, 2024, 03:31:37 PM »
https://tech4gamers.com/dragons-dogma-2-locked-30fps/

30 FPS on consoles.
:yeshrug Was expecting that, tbph. 
However, if this has something to do with the Series S, then I'd be pissed.

Svejk

« Reply #130 on: January 31, 2024, 06:02:15 PM »

Let's Cyber

« Reply #131 on: January 31, 2024, 08:24:14 PM »
Gaymerz: "NOOOO, WHY DIDN'T THEY PUT IN *INSERT RANDOM DRAGON'S DOGMA ONLINE VOCATION* INTO THE GAME! FUCK YOU ITSUNO!
 :rage

Itsuno: Ok, fine. You can just mix and match to make your own vocation now.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2024, 08:28:58 PM by Let's Cyber »

Svejk

« Reply #132 on: January 31, 2024, 09:28:42 PM »
Bro runs up the ramp of ice magic casted to jump to the enemy's high ground..  :mindblown  I think we may have no idea just how varied and infinite this gameplay is gonna be. 
« Last Edit: February 01, 2024, 12:33:41 AM by Svejk »

Let's Cyber

« Reply #133 on: February 01, 2024, 06:07:34 AM »
Also the trailer was 60 fps with drops. Seems that framerate is uncapped and they're still working on ironing out performance.

Svejk

« Reply #134 on: February 01, 2024, 09:16:07 AM »
Apparently what that last trailer was showing, was a new vocation called Warfarer...

The Warfarer is a new vocation exclusive to the Arisen that can use every weapon, and learn different skills from each vocation. By using diverse weapons, the Warfarer can respond to any situation and create combos that cross vocational boundaries.
The Warfarer’s lower base stats require them to utilize the situational strengths of different weapon types to be on par with other vocations with specialized strengths.

In addition..
On your travels, you will encounter vocation maisters who have mastered their chosen vocation to the fullest.
By deepening your relationship with a vocation maister and gaining their approval, you can gain access to their vocation, or they may grant you special tomes that teach skills of the highest order, the “maister’s teachings”.

https://www.dragonsdogma.com/2/en-us/action/

Let's Cyber

« Reply #135 on: February 02, 2024, 10:56:16 AM »
Assuming you'll need to unlock vocations to have them accessible for Warfarer, it's going to get stronger and stronger as you progress through the game. It also allows players to recreate Strider by combining Archer and Thief moves. 

It will be the ultimate Post-Game vocation  :hyper

Svejk

« Reply #136 on: February 02, 2024, 09:08:39 PM »
Wonder how many you'll be able to include? I need to watch it again, but I could swear there was an archer, magic archer and warrior combo I saw... If they just unlock more and more as you progress, to basically craft your own move sets as a whole?   :whew

Edit: oh yeah, the first two have at least 3 vocations/weapon bases they use.  :mynicca
« Last Edit: February 02, 2024, 10:45:34 PM by Svejk »

Let's Cyber

« Reply #137 on: February 03, 2024, 07:46:39 AM »
Yeah, I think the limit is 3 different weapons for the 4 ability slots.

All the art for the different Warfarer characters have 3 weapons each.

Svejk

« Reply #138 on: February 07, 2024, 11:58:19 AM »
Even the basic Fighter looks so much more improved, with the rolls, combos and counters...  I very well may start my Arisen as this vocation... (and pawn, a Ranger)

Svejk

« Reply #139 on: February 14, 2024, 12:14:59 AM »
Confirmed to have an uncapped framerate. 

Personally, I'd much rather have this than a capped 30fps like DA (on console).  Rather it be future proof, cuz I'll be playig this ho piece for years on out.  There will be double dips and then some I'm sure.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2024, 09:24:52 AM by Svejk »

Svejk

« Reply #140 on: February 21, 2024, 08:53:03 AM »

Still can't believe that this is only a month away...

Svejk

« Reply #141 on: February 28, 2024, 09:19:46 AM »

Got a feeling they nerfed the Magic Archer some compared to the first. 

Let's Cyber

« Reply #142 on: February 28, 2024, 01:51:09 PM »
Got a feeling they nerfed the Magic Archer some compared to the first.
For sure. Straight broken on BBI.

I was wondering why the player didn't follow up with dagger attacks after stunning the Griffin with the magick bow, and then i remembered they don't have daggers anymore.

Svejk

« Reply #143 on: February 28, 2024, 09:48:23 PM »
Makes me wonder.. Will the Warfarer vocation start off with a lower tier where you can only choose 2 vocations and then upgrade to a third?  I would almost be fine with that, tbh, stats not being governed as much.  Plus, less shit to carry.

Also, I wonder if crafting will be the same, or if it'll be more or less there?  It seemed to be a side thought initially, but the spoiling of meat and such could lead to some interesting potions.  If they keep it in there, I hope it'll be a bit more friendly and intuitive to use.  It was just so much easier just finding and/or buying stuff.

Let's Cyber

« Reply #144 on: February 29, 2024, 09:16:01 AM »
I think Warfarer will work with whatever classes you have unlocked, although maybe it is nerfed to only 2 weapons before you've leveled up the class. We know you need to complete a quest and find a Vocation Maister to unlock advanced and hybrid classes. The bigger question is how early and easy will it be to find the Warfarer quest giver and maister in the open world.

I almost never crafted in the first game despite collecting everything and anything on the ground. They just need to change how shit works and not make the menu system a nightmare. Playing Tears of the Kingdom, they made it much, much easier to cook food than in BotW. Once you've created a dish, you can just scroll down a list of of all meals you've made and can instantly put those ingredients together again. DD needs something like that too. If I'm sitting down at camp, let me create items quickly and in bulk once I've learned the recipe. Let me automatically create things out from storage while crafting, don't make me run back and forth or actually need the items in my inventory. Have recipe instructions out in the overworld that can be collected letting you know how to craft certain things. There a lot of QoL stuff they could do to make it easier and less of a pain.

Let's Cyber

« Reply #145 on: February 29, 2024, 09:43:16 AM »
Also, it's totally possible that certain vocations are located in the Beastren homeland and aren't available right away.

Svejk

« Reply #146 on: March 01, 2024, 08:54:53 AM »

:mouf

As of now, my goal is to go Warfarer with a Mystic Spearhand/Magic Archer combo, and third tier Warrior...  Omg, just saying that made my pants tighten.

Let's Cyber

« Reply #147 on: March 01, 2024, 01:38:23 PM »
Yeah, Mystic Spearhand seems like a must for Warfarer. The Trickster teleport + Doppleganger + Jedi Force push is just too awesome.

It's a very DMCesque  class, which is why I think we'll see a melee Monk/gauntlet character. Apparently Balrog was the first Devil Arm they developed for DMC5 and they brought back Beowulf for Vergil.

If I can Real Impact a Drake right in the fucking face, this will be the best game ever made.  :whew

Svejk

« Reply #148 on: March 04, 2024, 11:21:05 AM »
Dragon's Dogma 2 is one of the most highly anticipated releases of 2024, and still weeks out from launch is already dominating Steam charts.

https://www.pcgamesn.com/dragons-dogma-2/Steam-best-seller

Svejk

« Reply #149 on: March 05, 2024, 09:00:06 AM »
https://twitter.com/tomqe/status/1764878862775931097

Guess this is to be expected... And is infuriating.  Been literally doing everything I can to NOT get on youtube to look up other interests in my life and the having it "NOT suggest" FFRebirth shit, the algorithm still has these privileged fucktards with the preview copies spoiling big parts with their titles and thumbnails.  Now I'll be forced to literally clear out my feed and cache daily just to avoid stuff.  Can these games not be sacred anymore?

Capcom Highlights?  I smell a demo...  Still unsure if I'll bite or not this close, especially if it's nothing that carries over like the DD1 demo did.  I may be lying to myself, so we'll see . lol

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #150 on: March 05, 2024, 11:12:19 AM »
Are there pre-order bonuses? I was just going to pre-order on Amazon anyway
fat

Svejk

« Reply #151 on: March 05, 2024, 12:44:14 PM »
Are there pre-order bonuses? I was just going to pre-order on Amazon anyway
Just a small handful of weapons for the standard edition.. deluxe edition;

Deluxe Edition Pre-Order Bonus:
- Superior Weapons Quartet (in standard edition)
- Ring of Assurance

Note: The above bonuses may also be available later.

Note:The items in this set will also be available for purchase separately, and some are included in other sets.The Deluxe Edition includes the base game and the add-on "A Boon for Adventurers - New Journey Pack".

A Boon for Adventurers - New Journey Pack:
- Explorer's Camping Kit - Camping Gear
- Dragon's Dogma Music & Sound Collection - Custom Sounds
- Harpysnare Smoke Beacons - Harpy Lure Item
- Heartfelt Pendant - A Thoughtful Gift
- Ambivalent Rift Incense - Change Pawn Inclinations
- Makeshift Gaol Key - Escape from gaol!
- Art of Metamorphosis - Character Editor
- Wakestone - Restore the dead to life! (A)
- 1500 Rift Crystals - Points to Spend Beyond the Rift

Let's Cyber

« Reply #152 on: March 05, 2024, 02:17:35 PM »
https://twitter.com/tomqe/status/1764878862775931097

Guess this is to be expected... And is infuriating.  Been literally doing everything I can to NOT get on youtube to look up other interests in my life and the having it "NOT suggest" FFRebirth shit, the algorithm still has these privileged fucktards with the preview copies spoiling big parts with their titles and thumbnails.  Now I'll be forced to literally clear out my feed and cache daily just to avoid stuff.  Can these games not be sacred anymore
I assume this is like new enemies/locations/vocation type stuff. I might just need to blackout on internet stuff for a week or so.

They didn't reveal Vergil in DMCV until the launch trailer. I'm avoiding any "final" trailer for DD2. Can only imagine what wild shit they'll show off. 

Let's Cyber

« Reply #153 on: March 05, 2024, 05:53:58 PM »
Previews dropping from most major outlets. I'm out.

See you in the Rift.

:respect

Svejk

« Reply #154 on: March 05, 2024, 06:38:10 PM »
Previews dropping from most major outlets. I'm out.

See you in the Rift.

Was just coming in here to say the same... so many dropping... haven't clicked one..  holy fuck it's happening.

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #155 on: March 06, 2024, 04:30:47 AM »
30fps on consoles

The game has an uncapped framerate," Itsuno tells me through a translator. "We're aiming to go at around or higher than 30 FPS. That is for consoles as well. There are some functions that you can turn on and off, but there aren't multiple sets of options that you can change at once [likely alluding to visual presets seen in the options of other games on consoles today]. But yeah, the frame rate will come uncapped for all consoles"
What

Svejk

« Reply #156 on: March 06, 2024, 09:11:47 AM »
30fps on consoles

The game has an uncapped framerate," Itsuno tells me through a translator. "We're aiming to go at around or higher than 30 FPS. That is for consoles as well. There are some functions that you can turn on and off, but there aren't multiple sets of options that you can change at once [likely alluding to visual presets seen in the options of other games on consoles today]. But yeah, the frame rate will come uncapped for all consoles"
Fine by me.  Already better than any other console release of DD1.

Svejk

« Reply #157 on: March 06, 2024, 10:08:17 AM »
The one thing I needed to know, I had to look up... And I can't say I'm happy about the sound of it.   :-\

I trust Itsuno and will eventually get over it I'm sure, but it sounds like they nerfed one of my most favorite elements from the orignal that I've preached about for years now;
Layered Armor

RGJ/USAT: Are you able to talk about the changes to the armor system and the reasons behind them? It seems like it has been simplified. Is the Under Armour or clothing layer gone? Will there eventually be a transmog option? And will players be able to do equipment presets?

Itsuno: So for Dragon’s Dogma 2, we changed the armor system and simplified it with the goal that people choose different things to have more visual variety. We wanted to balance it in a way so that people wouldn’t end up always choosing the same things.

In that regard, we added more variety and simplified the system. Rather than having an inner and outer, we divided the equipment for the upper half of the body and the lower half of the body. We added helms and capes. There are some presets but overall, well, something that happened in the previous game at high levels was that people would go for the same kind of equipment in the end. This time we made a conscious goal of trying to create something that even at higher levels, people would be encouraged to choose different things. So there will be some visual variety into what people were choosing.

Maybe I'm reading into it wrong and will be fine... Variety is good of course, and was to be expected... But I loved mixing and matching clothing and armor.  :rkelly

something that happened in the previous game at high levels was that people would go for the same kind of equipment in the end. This time we made a conscious goal of trying to create something that even at higher levels, people would be encouraged to choose different things. So there will be some visual variety into what people were choosing.
The way to fix that is allowing to alter stats, or buffs, or ornaments, rings, etc..... not REMOVE a feature! Add a THIRD layer! Godammit. 
« Last Edit: March 06, 2024, 05:49:19 PM by Svejk »

Svejk

« Reply #158 on: March 06, 2024, 10:46:23 AM »
Now that I've eased up on my tantrum, trying to be optimistic..  Like MHW, they should at least offer a robust color changing/dye scheme on a variety of segments of armor... Surely they'll offer something of the sorts, right?

Svejk

« Reply #159 on: March 06, 2024, 05:40:46 PM »
Titled ‘Capcom Highlights’, the first stream will air on March 7 at 3pm PT / 6pm ET / 11pm GMT, with the second following on March 11 at 3pm PT / 6pm ET / 11pm GMT.

Each stream will be 15-20 minutes in length, with the first one focusing on Kunitsu-Gami: Path of the Goddess and Dragon’s Dogma 2.
https://www.videogameschronicle.com/news/capcom-highlights-digital-event-announced/

If a demo is dropping, it'll most likely be tomorrow.   I will definitely look into what type of demo they'll offer.  If it's just the vertical slice like the TGS 2023 demo, I'll most likely pass.  If this a full-on start from the beginning; make your character and cap at level 5 type of demo, like they did with the first one, I will be all over it...  That way I can save myself some time with character creation and so forth.  I honestly doubt it'll be one of those, but any game with a character creator should always, ALWAYS offer a early character creator build before launch.  That should be mandatory.

Svejk

« Reply #160 on: March 07, 2024, 08:44:35 PM »
Bless fucking up!  They released a stand alone character creator!
 :rejoice :rejoice :rejoice

Can save up to 5 Arisens and 5 pawns.  I wanted this more than a playable demo tbph.  This almost makes up for my gripe about armor rant.  Feels like Itsuno was like, "Prease Understand and enjoy creating to your heart's content until rerease!"
 :itagaki

Svejk

« Reply #161 on: March 08, 2024, 09:14:38 AM »

Svejk

« Reply #162 on: March 09, 2024, 11:26:05 AM »
Damn it... They messed up the posture slider compared to the first. Can't say I'm happy with it. The full feminine stance is gone.. replaced with some weird clown walk. Wtf

And the music is boring as hell too..  :doge

Svejk

« Reply #163 on: March 09, 2024, 03:16:20 PM »
Made my wife and I to start...

The face and body details are great, but still extremely disappointed with the posture slider/animation. The first did it so much better. The feminine stance in the first one made such a sexy elven goddess stance; shoulders and arms back, tits out, legs closer together, feet turned in slightly.. .. this one is just such a canned animation stance... Like you're constantly ready to take a shit.  :doge  I don't give a shit how "diverse" you can make a shape/face or color... if you still walk like a reeetard, it kills any beauty you mold.

I guess I'll get over it, but this along with the lack of layered armor are major blows to me... Especially waiting for over a decade for this.  :noah The combat better bring it like no one else's business to remotely make up for these shortcomings.

My 2 big concerns have come to fruition.. No game has still done it better than DD1.   So annoyed, that I'm highly considering making a comparison video, if I have the time.

Svejk

« Reply #165 on: March 10, 2024, 02:24:07 PM »
Tried to make our cat... It was tricky.  The main fur patterns are a bit lacking.  It seems to really only have patterns for wild big cats, and not common household cats.  And what are most people going to do try and emulate? Their own cat naturally.  The MHW Palicos almost do it better... Had to do some serious finagling with tattoo placements to try and replicate patterns. (Since there's no tail, used a hair style and color to replicate her tail)

As awesome as this creator is, it's still lacking quite a bit.  Fired up DD1 creator to compare.. and yeah, the first one did it better when it comes to posture and stances... These suck and all walk like they have a corn cob up their ass or walk like goddamn goofy.  Will try and compile them and post so everyone can see that I'm not taking crazy pills..

Svejk

« Reply #166 on: March 11, 2024, 10:39:19 AM »
Ok, I just threw this together on my phone...
Tell me you don't see how ridiculous the crap stances and walking animation is for the female when compared to the first one...
(And note how much better the music was too in DD1)

At least I got this out there and off my shoulders for now.   :doge

I'm still more excited about this game than anything else out there, so I know it's still going to rule, but man... Why, Itsuno?!  This is almost the same problem I had with Saint's Row... As a matter of fact, they're the same style walks... Wtf..

Well, at least I'll have Stellar Blade to make up for this glaring omission..

#MakeDragonsDogmaSexyAgain

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #167 on: March 11, 2024, 01:21:22 PM »
What is the reason for the stupid cat people anyway? Just to interest furries and cat lovers?
What

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #168 on: March 11, 2024, 01:25:07 PM »
Tell me you don't see how ridiculous the crap stances and walking animation is for the female when compared to the first one...

I'm still more excited about this game than anything else out there, so I know it's still going to rule, but man... Why, Itsuno?!  This is almost the same problem I had with Saint's Row... As a matter of fact, they're the same style walks... Wtf..

Jesus christ what kind of shit walk is that? Fucking ogre instead of a lady right there. Tweeted Itsuno with ur vid. Wont get a response tho

https://twitter.com/MMaRsu/status/1767240054810829290
What

Svejk

« Reply #169 on: March 11, 2024, 02:56:10 PM »

Jesus christ what kind of shit walk is that? Fucking ogre instead of a lady right there. Tweeted Itsuno with ur vid. Wont get a response tho

https://twitter.com/MMaRsu/status/1767240054810829290
Omg, thank you for doing that!!! I'm sure there won't be a response, but no better way to get some recognition!  I was going to write to Capcom about it too.  I feel like I'm taking crazy pills that no one else seems to notice or care.  Thank you again! Truly!

Svejk

« Reply #170 on: March 15, 2024, 10:07:31 AM »
"Welcome to the world of Dragon's Dogma 2, Cocksuckers"

Those grapple rope moves with the thief..  :whew
« Last Edit: March 15, 2024, 10:18:25 AM by Svejk »

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #171 on: March 21, 2024, 08:44:32 AM »
Steam is showing this as unlocking today
:phil

spoiler (click to show/hide)
An early review noted that PC performance ain't great right now  :-\
[close]
ど助平

Svejk

« Reply #172 on: March 21, 2024, 09:15:23 AM »
Steam is showing this as unlocking today
:phil

spoiler (click to show/hide)
An early review noted that PC performance ain't great right now  :-\
[close]
Yeah it shows Steam unlocking like 4 hours before consoles.  Wth is that about.

I knew I should've asked off of work tomorrow, but it's too late now.  Work is so freakin busy, the guilt would be bad (being on comission, that's like taking food off our table, asking off :stahp ). 
Will have to wait till tomorrow evening.  :noah   

Did tell the fam that I'm starting my game time earlier though...  :steiner

It's still feels sureal that this is finally happening.  I've never waited so long with such hope and anticipation for a game to just exist...  practically a quarter of my lifetime.  Craziness.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #173 on: March 21, 2024, 01:14:23 PM »

Looks pretty playable to me on Z1 Extreme PCs (Ally and Legion Go)- suddenly feeling better about this.  Maybe all the doom n' gloom about performance going on is some bullshit.  :doge
ど助平

Svejk

« Reply #174 on: March 21, 2024, 02:11:59 PM »

Looks pretty playable to me on Z1 Extreme PCs (Ally and Legion Go)- suddenly feeling better about this.  Maybe all the doom n' gloom about performance going on is some bullshit. :doge
PC players would never do that..  :nugenix

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #175 on: March 21, 2024, 02:27:00 PM »
gonna give this a bash soon on deadbox using the NZ trick  :-*
(ice)

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #176 on: March 21, 2024, 07:27:22 PM »
Only had the chance to play the tutorial but it seems pretty cool :itagaki
(ice)

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #177 on: March 21, 2024, 10:43:16 PM »
Put about an hour in on my Blade 14 (Ryzen/4070)- the framerate was kinda all over the place, but I don't mean that in a bad way- so far it's been mostly 70-90 FPS at 1600 and all settings on high with DLSS on balanced and ray tracing off.  Gone as high as 100+ FPS and as low as 45 FPS, but that was only some dips while in the first fort you get to.

Definitely a crazy CPU-intensive game- never had my laptop run that hot before.  I'm sure Capcom will get things running smoother, too.  It's definitely going to be a YMMV type of thing depending on what you're playing on, but then again that's pretty much the case for all PC games!

Trying it on my desktop (Intel/3080) now.

Edit- yup, there's the dips.  In the overworld, it went as low as 37 FPS.  Still stayed pretty high for the most part, although in another village it was staying around 40 FPS-ish.  And it doesn't really matter because the game is pretty awesome.  It has already beaten RE8 and RE4 remake for more concurrent players on Steam.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2024, 11:14:00 PM by bork »
ど助平

Svejk

« Reply #178 on: March 22, 2024, 12:17:28 AM »
Apparently people are claiming that if you slaughter as many NPCs in towns as possible, it raises the framerate quite significantly.
 :joker

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #179 on: March 22, 2024, 07:22:12 AM »
Apparently people are claiming that if you slaughter as many NPCs in towns as possible, it raises the framerate quite significantly.
 :joker

Actually makes sense since Capcom says the NPCs' AI is tied to the CPU issues going on  :lol
ど助平