Author Topic: The Outside Link Thread (All Your GAF, OA, SA, YouTube, etc. Links Go In Here!)  (Read 2473065 times)

duckman2000

• A lot of shit pisses me off
Dags att hålla käften, bubben.

drew

• sy
Re: The Outside Link Thread (All Your GAF, OA, SA, YouTube, etc. Links Go In Her
« Reply #31741 on: August 20, 2009, 06:17:21 PM »
please keep on making unique posts every time you find a relevant quote to the same topic

duckman2000

Speak english, animal.

You're just mad because your language is ugly

Flannel Boy

• classic millennial sex pickle
  • Icon
Ban every single Swede and Polack.

SantaC

What a Polack? Polish.

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
Speak english, animal.

You're just mad because your language is ugly
lol

While Let The Right One In is an amazing movie, it merely re-confirms that your language sounds like guttural shit

Flannel Boy

• Icon

That means you too  :teehee

sounds good to me

SantaC

I polished a polish polish.

Flannel Boy

• Icon
Leprosy is too lenient.

Barry Egan

• The neurotic is nailed to the cross of his fiction.
you'd rather have me and Hyoushi banned than put up with SantaC?   :'(

....I understand completely.  Goodbye guys.

SantaC

you'd rather have me and Hyoushi lepered than put up with SantaC?   :'(

....I understand completely.  Goodbye guys.

waaah it was a bad joke. What's wrong with Hyoushi btw?

nah, Borys > all

atleast it was worth reading gaf when you were around  :D

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
i am going to boycott the borecast on account of doug being a filthy librul

:'(

we can talk about this on the videogame portion of the show if you want

i actually want to do a political segment at some point to be honest, i have some things i would like to clear up
sup

Flannel Boy

• Icon
Chipopo, I didn't know you were Swedish.

But, yeah, you have and Hyoushi have to go if it means SantaC goes with you.

SantaC

so this place is like 50% swedish?

duckman2000

Chipo is swedish? I didn't know that. It would explain his resemblance to Hyoushi though. Ya'll look alike.

I don't

Flannel Boy

• Icon
Chipo is swedish? I didn't know that. It would explain his resemblance to Hyoushi though. Ya'll look alike.

Their resemblance is not a product of ethnicity, but a product of male pattern baldness.

duckman2000

Pattern baldness is pretty lame. Alopecia Universalis :rock

Flannel Boy

• Icon

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
so this place is like 50% swedish?

it's 50% homo

we'll get to you eventually so you should probably start doing some kegels in preparation
sup

SantaC

How about this  Usain Bolt huh. Amazing.

twerd

• Twilight Nerd LOL
Re: The Outside Link Thread (All Your GAF, OA, SA, YouTube, etc. Links Go In Her
« Reply #31760 on: August 20, 2009, 07:27:04 PM »
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=371842

FISTFUL ARE YOU OKAY POST IF YOU ARE OKAY
wut

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
as if he hasn't already jerked himself raw over that fantasy dozens of times already

tsk tsk
sup

Junpei the Tracer!

• I started with Nightbright and ended with Comics
Eel when do I get to guest on the Borecast?. You need a 18 year old perspective on the show.
Boo

treythemovie

oh hey, those little green squares in the left hand corner of every post on gaf? The ones that are supposely used for rec. points and such? Yeah, they seem to be gone.

Barry Egan

fuck that...

[youtube=560,345]uA0qhhIxrQY[/youtube]

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
i am going to boycott the borecast on account of doug being a filthy librul

:'(

we can talk about this on the videogame portion of the show if you want

i actually want to do a political segment at some point to be honest, i have some things i would like to clear up

i kid, i kid

i am not buying shadow complex, but i don't buy any products that have a clear frontman i dislike for either political or arbitrary reasons

i don't buy comedy albums with dane cook in them

i don't buy from grocers who read ayn rand and promote her philosophies

i don't watch ANY movie starring tom hanks

i don't buy videogames whose developers prominently announce contributions from gaybashing, poison-spewing talentless sci-fi writers-cum-propagandists

i don't rent movies/games from companies that spend money on anti-abortion efforts

now, i don't actively seek out the participants in the development or sales of the products i consume, because i only have so much life bandwidth, but if a company sticks it in my face and flaunts the fact that it is consorting with someone or something i detest and therefore promoting that person/thing as credible, i won't consume it or go there, simple as that.

(well, okay, i found out a CERTAIN company had ralph reed on retainer for awhile; thankfully, they let his ass go and apologized before i got wind of it, or i mighta acted in haste.)
« Last Edit: August 20, 2009, 07:52:50 PM by Professor Prole »
duc

Barry Egan

does Tom Hanks have some offensive political affiliation I don't know about?

edit:  oh.  I guess he fits under the "arbitrary dislike" category.

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
no, much like dane cook, i just hate him

i reserve the right to be irrational in my consumer behaviors
duc

Phoenix Dark

Tom Hanks: yes
Will Ferrel: no

Don Flamenco

• FootDiFootDiFootDive
« Reply #31769 on: August 20, 2009, 07:57:00 PM »

BIG MEH

WOODY ALLEN'S SEXUAL FANTASIES  > DARREN ARONOFSKY'S

drew

• sy
« Reply #31770 on: August 20, 2009, 07:57:24 PM »
all of those points could count as not liking them for a legitimate reason

you could not want to watch a tom hanks movie because you dont like his movies/acting

you can not watch dane cook do standup because he is a douchebag and thus not funny

this guy has absolutely nothing to do with the product which is in this case a videogame

Barry Egan

« Reply #31771 on: August 20, 2009, 08:02:02 PM »

you could not want to watch a tom hanks movie because you dont like his movies/acting

you can not watch dane cook do standup because he is a douchebag and thus not funny

this guy has absolutely nothing to do with the product which is in this case a videogame

the point is, I think, that its arbitrary either way, and that there are a million things we choose to buy or not buy for arbitrary reasons.

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
i actually just want to state for the record that i am not a conservative (there have been various insinuations over the years from various people - not you) and address the exact moment i decided to throw my hands up and not give much of a shit about what happens on either side of the political spectrum anymore (i still remember it, and it has a lot to do with those types of insinuations)

tom hanks gets a partial pass from me because of saving private ryan, but only for the battle scenes (that movie is less than an hour long for me whenever i rewatch it)

sup

ferrarimanf355

• I have the cutest car on The Bore
« Reply #31773 on: August 20, 2009, 08:06:17 PM »

BIG MEH

WOODY ALLEN'S SEXUAL FANTASIES  > DARREN ARONOFSKY'S
Is Aronofsky going to do the new RoboCop movie or what? ???

Don Flamenco

• FootDiFootDiFootDive
« Reply #31774 on: August 20, 2009, 08:10:27 PM »
The question is does Willco watch Mel Gibson movies?

I watched some Road Warrior the other night.  I don't think he got any money from my netflix streaming, aside from a few cents in royalties.  but him hating the religion I was raised on has nothing to do with Road Warrior being fucking awesome.

I fought hard to pick and choose what I supported in our capitalist society, but around every turn, I found I was being a huge hypocrite and not doing anything but depriving myself (in some cases, of things I wanted/needed.)  There are opportunities to support things I believe in and I take them when I am financially able, but to maintain the lifestyle I want to live, it requires supporting some fuck faces. And I'm not talking about game companies, but companies that provide basic necessities.  

I'm not going to live off-the-grid or try to set an example of purity and fastidiousness for various causes. I'm thankful for people that do that, but don't consider myself obligated, since I'm not that passionate. I'm not going to worry about what Epic does with the proceeds from Shadow Complex, just like I'm not going to worry what some shady clerk at a grocery store is going to do with his paycheck.  

If that's apathetic, then whatever, I don't give a fuck.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2009, 08:12:01 PM by Kranz Fafka »

OptimoPeach

This is why fistful the way he is today; a kid who found a shtick that rewarded him with sheer attention from random nobodies, something he's not really used to...

Now he seeks it, thrives on it, it's the only thing feeding his ego, and unless he grows up and out of it, he'll forever be a joke character imo.
:lol Come on dude
hi5

Phoenix Dark

Yea...I'm guessing you haven't known Fistfull long enough to make such an assertion. Fistfull likes the attention and trolls at times, but his tastes are purely authentic. Pedophillic, homophobic, pathetic - but authentic

OptimoPeach

You sound silly trying to apply psychoanalysis to the harmless antics of a poster on an internet forum. It's not like he's running around exposing himself in public or something. Besides that, most of us are attention-starved troglodytes to some degree.
hi5

Phoenix Dark

meh. you revel in your character as well. now post some funny pics so i forget your blasphemy

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned

they use his ip/world, and i really really despise card and his role in prop 8

works for me
duc

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
the true troubling thing is that if you're right, you just feed it even more by discussing it in such detail.
nat

Phoenix Dark

I only do that when I feel like it, and it's certainly not something I want people to remember me by.

so the answer is no?

*reports proper saudi authorities*

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
well, given that the world of the empire novel is a crazy right-wing fantasy, then that doesn't exactly speak well of chair
duc

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
shootin libruls, killing gays, no other game comes close to personal satisfaction

maybe tetris
fat

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
« Reply #31784 on: August 21, 2009, 12:12:34 AM »
Is it true that the ending:

spoiler (click to show/hide)
... involves trying to overthrow a President that is really an alien masquerading as a human and is beginning to prop up "death panels" to weed out the homos and the elderly?
[close]
PSP

drew

• sy
« Reply #31785 on: August 21, 2009, 12:34:20 AM »
i hate doing this but

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=17216263&postcount=99

it seems that having an opinion that clashes with mods will get you banned

OptimoPeach

As a matter of fact knowing his stance on the subject I will support Orson Scott and buy his novels.
:lol Can you really blame them?
hi5

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #31787 on: August 21, 2009, 12:49:01 AM »
Is it true that the ending:

spoiler (click to show/hide)
... involves trying to overthrow a President that is really an alien masquerading as a human and is beginning to prop up "death panels" to weed out the homos and the elderly?
[close]

Sounds like the most awesome game ever!
dog

drew

• sy
« Reply #31788 on: August 21, 2009, 01:04:08 AM »
what am i doing reading gaf

click

Bildi

• AKA Bildo
« Reply #31789 on: August 21, 2009, 01:11:55 AM »
i hate doing this but

That's pathetic (the banning).  Then again, people eventually have to realise gaf is not a democracy.  I don't think any forum is, but gaf is especially far from it.

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
« Reply #31790 on: August 21, 2009, 01:15:50 AM »
That would be funny as a gag on the actual show.
PSP

« Reply #31791 on: August 21, 2009, 01:52:19 AM »
i hate doing this but

Honestly, I don't think that's a great example of harsh moderation.  The individual was being recklessly provocative in a thread that gyrated from civil to uncivil with nearly every other post.

I'd be more willing to go all Bill Kunstler for his right to state an unpopular opinion if: 1) his reaction wasn't so puerile, and 2) it wasn't some mindless umbrage over what informs another's buying decisions.  If I don't like CliffyB's hair color and choose not to purchase his games, so be it and fuck anyone whose rectum quivers in indignation.

Really, though, I haven't seen much of a reason to defend anyone's ability to post at gaf.  Most of what passes as discourse there approximates the bubbly babble I imagine twins in utero utter.  Basically, farts and water belches.

drew

• sy
« Reply #31792 on: August 21, 2009, 01:53:26 AM »
he was doing virtually the same thing as the op
having an overly extreme opinion and then spooning it to your face with a :smug

« Reply #31793 on: August 21, 2009, 01:55:54 AM »
True.  Nuke the whole place.  I'll admit, the only reason I read gaf is to feel all elitist and uppity  :tophat.

Don Flamenco

• FootDiFootDiFootDive
« Reply #31794 on: August 21, 2009, 01:58:40 AM »
gamefaqs news aggregator

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=17227465&postcount=155

Apparently, saying that one quarter of the cigarettes purchased by a population of over 20 million people is anecdotal evidence.

Godamn, what a moron.  :lol :lol
MMA

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
« Reply #31796 on: August 21, 2009, 02:34:19 AM »
I think he's right.
PSP

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
« Reply #31797 on: August 21, 2009, 03:13:22 AM »
:rofl :rofl :rofl
PSP

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
That's incredible.
AMC

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
A real man.