Author Topic: The Outside Link Thread (All Your GAF, OA, SA, YouTube, etc. Links Go In Here!)  (Read 2473363 times)

Akala

• Easy Victor
I'm not endorsing the song or anything, but...

[youtube=560,345]4aEW_Z5Va5s[/youtube]

**edit** gah embedding

« Last Edit: August 19, 2009, 07:25:09 PM by Akala »

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
her body looks weird, plus she's a bit too dark

-fistfullofmetal

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
Re: The Outside Link Thread (All Your GAF, OA, SA, YouTube, etc. Links Go In Her
« Reply #31622 on: August 19, 2009, 07:34:22 PM »
She is very flexible.
PSP

Beezy

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
UNF

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
shakira is pretty gorgeous. i was like to see her naked
nat

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
in other news

:nsfw
http://www.egotastic.com/image?path=0908/amber-rose-topless-bikini-1-02.jpg&info=Amber%20Rose%20Topless%20Bikini%20Pictures

this is the girl PD says has a perfect body. clearly he knows what he's talking about :spin
« Last Edit: August 19, 2009, 08:11:34 PM by fistfulofmetal »
nat

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
of course. anyone will look fine when you go at them with photoshop for a few hours
nat

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
looks pretty ugo to me.
nat

Bildi

• AKA Bildo
Re: The Outside Link Thread (All Your GAF, OA, SA, YouTube, etc. Links Go In Her
« Reply #31630 on: August 19, 2009, 08:48:07 PM »
The girl on the right is vomit-inducing.  The girl on the left whose name escapes me just now is a good-looking chick though.

Veidt

What's the gaf rule on, let's say if your roommate has a gaf account too?
My housemate made one, if I get approved. Is that going to affect his account?

elektrikluv

« Reply #31632 on: August 19, 2009, 08:55:46 PM »
in other news

http://www.egotastic.com/image?path=0908/amber-rose-topless-bikini-1-02.jpg&info=Amber%20Rose%20Topless%20Bikini%20Pictures

this is the girl PD says has a perfect body. clearly he knows what he's talking about :spin

what's wrong with her body? She has a great body  :-\

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
in other news

what's wrong with her body? She has a great body  :-\

It's not as great as yours, of course.  :-*
©@©™

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
well she's ugly thats what's wrong with it.
nat

Veidt

FFM delivering the truth.

She's BLAH.

elektrikluv

« Reply #31636 on: August 19, 2009, 09:10:11 PM »

ugly would appear to refer to her face, which we're not, but you're saying she has an ugly body. Wtf is wrong with you? What kind of shitty unrealistic standards of female beauty do you have to call a perfectly normal female body ugly? Fine something can not be to your taste, or overrated or something but to call a normal female body ugly is fucking weird and shitty of you.

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
wow. pull your feminist thong out of your ass.
nat

etiolate

this is fistful we're talking about here

he's morally opposed to hips

Beezy

Basically. Ignore that fool.

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon

ugly would appear to refer to her face, which we're not, but you're saying she has an ugly body. Wtf is wrong with you? What kind of shitty unrealistic standards of female beauty do you have to call a perfectly normal female body ugly? Fine something can not be to your taste, or overrated or something but to call a normal female body ugly is fucking weird and shitty of you.

It's best not to waste more than a couple of words to argue with fistful on this topic.
AMC

Costanza

:nsfw http://vodpod.com/watch/1180084-small-penis-contest :nsfw

WTF @ Paul

edit: and the guy after him

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
Bingo.

If she wanted his approval, she should have looked like this:

http://3mb.us/images/199_amber_rose_topless_bikini_1_02.jpg

how long in photoshop would it take you to fix the face?

to be honest i don't even think the technology needed even exists
nat

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #31643 on: August 19, 2009, 10:05:23 PM »
I think her shaved head acts as an "Ugo Black Hole" and the event horizon ends at her face. That is definitely one fine body though. She really needs bring back some sort of hair length.
:9

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
:nsfw http://vodpod.com/watch/1180084-small-penis-contest :nsfw

WTF @ Paul

edit: and the guy after him

:lol i love this clip. but no i dont think this is cute.
fat

Bildi

• AKA Bildo
« Reply #31645 on: August 19, 2009, 10:46:44 PM »
Holy shit - that's pretty darn impressive especially for a quick job. :lol

pollo

Quote from: tiesto link=topic =6017.msg910311#msg910311 date=1250654805
[youtube=560,345]UlzoL-wQwio[/youtube]

Video was filmed on the LIE, can't say I blame him... LIE traffic fucking BLOWS

this is the greatest thing ever.  :lol

Veidt

15 minutes

http://3mb.us/images/974_amber_rose_topless_bikini_1_05.jpg

... I kinda hate myself for doing this, fucking creepy :-\

Creepy as hell indeed. :lol

My head hurts now : (

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
Why did I not click on that video the first time? :rofl
AMC

Akala

• Easy Victor
I don't know what I'd do if my cock was that small. Wow.

SantaC

Neogaf is horrible thanks to one person. Duckroll. Worst mod ever along with the biggest ego ever.

duckman2000

• A lot of shit pisses me off
Didn't he post here some time back?

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #31652 on: August 20, 2009, 12:01:12 AM »
:9

Akala

• Easy Victor
Neogaf is horrible thanks to one person. Duckroll. Worst mod ever along with the biggest ego ever.

Why? Duckroll is alright...

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator

15 minutes

http://3mb.us/images/974_amber_rose_topless_bikini_1_05.jpg

... I kinda hate myself for doing this, fucking creepy :-\

:lol
©@©™

Don Flamenco

• FootDiFootDiFootDive
« Reply #31655 on: August 20, 2009, 12:09:29 AM »
her body is great, way better than fucking natalie portman

but

SantaC

have you seen duckroll agreeing with anyone ever? It is his way, or the highway.

drew

• sy
« Reply #31657 on: August 20, 2009, 12:12:30 AM »
neogaf is horrible thanks to a lot more than one person

that site has been on a steady decline since around 2006

Don Flamenco

• FootDiFootDiFootDive
« Reply #31658 on: August 20, 2009, 12:12:50 AM »

have you seen duckroll agreeing with anyone ever? It is his way, or the highway.

ugh, did you register just to do this...

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
« Reply #31659 on: August 20, 2009, 12:14:07 AM »
neogaf is horrible thanks to a lot more than one person

that site has been on a steady decline since around 2006

That's when THE BORE launched!
PSP

Don Flamenco

• FootDiFootDiFootDive
« Reply #31660 on: August 20, 2009, 12:15:10 AM »
what the fuck is the bore?  you mean evilbore?

SantaC

« Reply #31661 on: August 20, 2009, 12:16:27 AM »

yeah I just posted 66 posts about duckroll and neogaf  ::)

Don Flamenco

• FootDiFootDiFootDive
« Reply #31662 on: August 20, 2009, 12:20:04 AM »

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
 ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
 ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
 ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
 ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) :::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
 ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::)
 ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
 ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
 ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
 ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
 ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
 ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Don Flamenco

• FootDiFootDiFootDive
« Reply #31663 on: August 20, 2009, 12:20:36 AM »

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
 ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) :::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
 ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::)
 ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
 ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
 ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
 ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
I just had an idea for a new emoticon.

it better be gay as fuck
UNF

He agrees with me on the awesomeness of UC Gundam.

God, you're an annoying fuck. No wonder you got banned.
野球

Bildi

• AKA Bildo
« Reply #31666 on: August 20, 2009, 01:23:19 AM »
I just had an idea for a new emoticon.

it better be gay as fuck

If we can use it on SantaC that would awesome also.

Narag

DMC

duckman2000

• A lot of shit pisses me off
NeoGAF is horrible because fucking Borderlands is a protected game.

Dickie Dee

• It's not the band I hate, it's their fans.
[youtube=560,345][/youtube]
___

Vizzys

• green hair connoisseur
 :lol that dog brought it hard
萌え~

Bildi

• AKA Bildo
« Reply #31671 on: August 20, 2009, 02:45:46 AM »
:lol @ that vid.  Awesome stuff.

Bebpo

duckroll just likes banning people.  Nothing wrong with that.  Neogaf is a cesspool, I'd ban people all day if I was a mod too.  Plus it's fun to abuse power and torture people :D

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #31673 on: August 20, 2009, 03:04:19 AM »

It's not that his standards are unrealistic, it's that they are pedophillic in nature, and possibly homosexual as well. FFM prefers women who could pass for pre pubescent boys. I can just imagine him jerking it to What's Eating Gilbert Grape or Lean on Me

Dickie Dee

« Reply #31674 on: August 20, 2009, 03:08:53 AM »

It's not that his standards are unrealistic, it's that they are pedophillic in nature, and possibly homosexual as well. FFM prefers women who could pass for pre pubescent boys. I can just imagine him jerking it to What's Eating Gilbert Grape or Lean on Me

This one goes out to Fistfull:

___

etiolate

Craig Ferguson :bow2

[youtube=560,345]xuv2na2ECdA[/youtube]

[youtube=560,345]kf8hOE57a7s[/youtube]

OptimoPeach

:rofl @ "That's a black dude in there!"

It's not typical; that's why it's in the news. But I don't see why anonymous Internet bloggers should receive protection from their potentially tortious (tortful lol) conduct. They should be subject to the same limits of expression as those who engage in more traditional forms of expression.

I don't believe that calling someone a "skank" in the context of a blog post is a statement of verifiable fact. It's an expression of contempt that can't be proven true or false. If the blogger said the model was a "skank who sucked cocks for gigs," that would obviously be different.

But the blogger also went on to claim that the model was the "Skankiest in NYC" and  a "psychotic, lying, whoring … skank." This seems to blur the line between expressions of contempt and factual statements.

(Canadian defamation laws are different: the plaintiff doesn't have to prove the statement was false or that he was actually damaged. And the press receives far less protection. In the US, malice must be shown in a case involving the defamation of a public figure. Malice is inconsequential in Canada.)

Thanks for clearing that up. I actually forgot about the "Skankiest in NYC" comment, so yeah :lol
« Last Edit: August 20, 2009, 05:14:21 AM by OptimoPeach »
hi5

ManaByte

• I must hurry back to my comic book store, where I dispense the insults rather than absorb them.
NeoGAF is horrible because fucking Borderlands is a protected game.

Wat? Is bishoptl working on it or something?
CBG

Dickie Dee

Craig Ferguson :bow2
[youtube=560,345]kf8hOE57a7s[/youtube]
That's a Jonas Brother! :lol :bow2
___

Akala

• Easy Victor
haha never gotten one of these before. I kind of thought they were an urban legend to be honest. I give my share to the bore.

Dear Friend,

This is a personal email directed to you and I request that it be treated as such. I must solicit your confidentiality and assure you that I am contacting you in good faith and this proposal will be of mutual benefit to both of us. I am Azman Adli,a solicitor at law. I am the personal attorney/sole executor to late Mr. Rob Baker, hereinafter referred to as 'my client' who worked as an an oil merchant/contractor here in Malaysia. On the 1st of May 2003, My client, his wife and their three children died in a car crash here in Malaysia.

My late client, had Assets here in Malaysia and had left behind a deposit of US$ 2Million (Two Million United States Dollars only) with a finance company here in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. After the death of my client, the finance company contacted me, as his attorney to provide his next of kin who should inherit his fortune, this according to them is their policy in sure circumstances.

Since the death of my client, I have written several letters to the Embassy with an intent to locate any of his extended relatives whom shall be claimants/beneficiaries of his abandoned personal estate and all such efforts have been to no avail. I had to inform the finance company about my fruitless effort in locating my late client close relative or his next of kin. The board of directors of the company just adopted a resolution and I was mandated to provide his next of kin for the payment of this money within the next 10 official working days or forfeit the money as an abandoned funds. The company had planned to invoke the abandoned property decree of the company to confiscate the funds after the expiration of the period given to me. Also I have received official letters in the last two days suggesting a likely proceeding for confiscation of his abandoned personal assets in line with existing laws of the institution.

Well I have reasoned very professionally and I can use a legal means to present a next of kin of my deceased client. This is legally possible and would be done in accordance with the laws of the land. I do sincerely sympathize the death of my client but I think it is unprofitable for his funds to be submitted to the government of Malaysia or some financial institution. My aim is to retrieve this funds and let it be claimed by the deceased family, etc. for this I seek your assistance since I have been unable to locate the relatives for the past 5years now.

I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to you and then both of us can share the money, 60% to me and 40% to you. Can I trust you on this? I shall assemble all the necessary documents that will be used to back up your claim.

I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of law. I will not fail to bring to your notice that this proposal is hitch-free and that you should not entertain any fears as the required arrangements have been made for the completion of this transfer.

Like I said, I require only a solemn confidentiality on this. Please get in touch with me by my alternative Email:{ azmadli47@tranphu.com } for better confidentiality and send to me your telephone and fax numbers to enable us discuss further on this transaction. If this proposal is acceptable by you, do not take undue advantage of the trust I have bestowed in you,Thanks for your understanding.

Kind Regards,
Mr. Azman Adli