Author Topic: 10 Interesting Facts about yourself.  (Read 8737 times)

Tauntaun

• I'm cute, you should be too.
Re: 10 Interesting Facts about yourself.
« Reply #180 on: March 06, 2007, 10:39:41 PM »
Can we make it a 3 way?  :drool

As long as you bring the scented candles and wine.
:)

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #181 on: March 06, 2007, 10:41:02 PM »
wine tastes yucky, lets make it hard liqueur because we're men.  grrrrr.

Tauntaun

« Reply #182 on: March 06, 2007, 10:42:27 PM »
wine tastes yucky, lets make it hard liqueur because we're men.  grrrrr.

If we're going that route I like dark beer.  Tis' a manly drink.  :supergay

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #183 on: March 06, 2007, 10:46:16 PM »
and I'll buy it all to because I look way older than I am so I never get IDed   :pimp :pimp :pimp

Though in America that might change.   :(

xnikki118x

• Hanson Defense Force
« Reply #184 on: March 07, 2007, 02:23:08 AM »
1. I have always wanted one child, a daughter, to name Natalie Marie. I've also always been scared to death of childbirth and I often fear that I'll be a bad mother.

2. Sometimes I love my cat more than anyone else in the world.

3. My dad isn't my biological father, and I didn't know until I was 8 when I figured it out and asked my mom about it.

4. I just met someone I only knew online in real life for the first time this weekend, and we had the most amazing time ever.

5. I've had the same best friend since the first day of Kindergarten. Her name is Marisa and she's beautiful.

6. I would without a doubt lay my life down for three people: Marisa, James, and my daddy.

7. My eyes change color on a regular basis. For this reason they're the only part of my body that I absolutely love.

8. When I was in 6th grade, my school's principal asked me if my father hit me because I had my second broken arm in a year. He doesn't, I'm just clumsy as all fuck.

9. I was supposed to have my tonsils out when I was little, but I had a fever the day the surgery was scheduled so they couldn't operate. My grandma took this as a bad omen and basically forbade my mom from ever rescheduling the appointment. Since then, I had strep throat without fail, twice a year every year, until 10th grade when I had it once a year every year.

10. I really like coming to this forum because I feel like I'm pretty well-liked and that honestly makes me happier than you guys know.
:-*

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
« Reply #185 on: March 07, 2007, 02:38:22 AM »
nikki, from you pictures your eyes look very green  :-*. also, i think you'd make a great mother, judging by what i know of you.
UNF

Beezy

« Reply #186 on: March 07, 2007, 02:50:14 AM »
10. I really like coming to this forum because I feel like I'm pretty well-liked and that honestly makes me happier than you guys know.

I like you. :D

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #187 on: March 07, 2007, 11:55:48 AM »
3. My dad isn't my biological father, and I didn't know until I was 8 when I figured it out and asked my mom about it.

I didn't know that my grandpa (How is like my father) wasn't my moms real dad until I was 15.  We were at a restaurants, and when I asked about it my grandma and mom looked at me and said "what you didn't know"?  then looked at each other and said "what you didn't tell him"?  It was a very strange day.     

:heart  best girl here. 

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #188 on: March 07, 2007, 12:28:15 PM »
i like ecrofirt better. :-*
duc

Tauntaun

« Reply #189 on: March 07, 2007, 12:34:04 PM »
I'm not a girl but I do enjoy cutting myself and bleeding on a tampon so I can throw it at an unsuspecting person when I walk around the mall. :hyper

Stocky

« Reply #190 on: March 07, 2007, 12:41:30 PM »
I have diarrhea.

Robo

« Reply #191 on: March 07, 2007, 12:48:03 PM »
what?
« Last Edit: April 02, 2007, 12:10:20 AM by RoboJ »
obo

Robo

« Reply #192 on: March 07, 2007, 11:15:38 PM »
11.  I got my first ever flat tire today and I realized I have no clue how to fix it.  Take the metal thing and prop up the car and then take the other metal thing and twist some shit...  I'm gonna have to pay someone to do it tomorrow morning or I'll just call in sick.
obo

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #193 on: March 07, 2007, 11:16:21 PM »
11.  I got my first ever flat tire today and I realized I have no clue how to fix it.  Take the metal thing and prop up the car and then take the other metal thing and twist some shit...  I'm gonna have to pay someone to do it tomorrow morning or I'll just call in sick.

what? its not hard?

Robo

« Reply #194 on: March 07, 2007, 11:18:01 PM »
I'm sure it isn't hard, but having never done it, I just don't know how.
obo