Author Topic: 10 Interesting Facts about yourself.  (Read 8739 times)

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
Re: 10 Interesting Facts about yourself.
« Reply #60 on: March 05, 2007, 05:25:46 PM »
the thread is interesting facts, why are you people choosing these depressing ones? are you not in fact interesting?
fat

Vizzys

• green hair connoisseur
« Reply #61 on: March 05, 2007, 05:26:40 PM »
im not interesting no.
萌え~

Flannel Boy

• classic millennial sex pickle
  • Icon
« Reply #62 on: March 05, 2007, 05:27:12 PM »
*most* of 'em, malek. hey, they're probably right, but there's no need to preach it in the streets as if it'll make their high school humiliations any more bearable.
:'(

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #63 on: March 05, 2007, 05:28:46 PM »
I respect Drinky even more now. The bit about his wife seems to be the most honest thing he's ever said on the internet :heartbeat

Christopher

• Justin Timberlake's #1 Fan
« Reply #64 on: March 05, 2007, 05:32:05 PM »
did you make those all up malek?

Flannel Boy

• Icon
« Reply #65 on: March 05, 2007, 05:34:32 PM »
did you make those all up malek?
All of them are true, except... duh... for the one about warcock.

Cheebs

• How's my posting? Call 1-866-MAF-BANS to report flame bait.
« Reply #66 on: March 05, 2007, 05:36:49 PM »
People are really fucked up here in EB.... :-\

Makes my "problems" I have in life seem meaningless.  :-\

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #67 on: March 05, 2007, 05:39:09 PM »
the thread is interesting facts, why are you people choosing these depressing ones? are you not in fact interesting?
I already said I'm not interesting. 

Oh, hold on, I do have an interesting fact...

I can control each one of my nuts.  Like I can make my right nut move up and down. 

Flannel Boy

• Icon
« Reply #68 on: March 05, 2007, 05:40:03 PM »
People are really fucked up here in EB.... :-\

Makes my "problems" I have in life seem meaningless.  :-\
I don't know... you grew up in Ohio. That must have been traumatic. You're lucky you didn't end up like whiteACID.

I already said I'm not interesting. 

Oh, hold on, I do have an interesting fact...

I can control each one of my nuts.  Like I can make my right nut move up and down. 
That's... nuts.

Catz

« Reply #69 on: March 05, 2007, 06:03:48 PM »

1) I've only ever been in 1 car accident (not my fault). It was a hit and run.

2) I was diagnosed with pre-cancerous cells on my cervix 2 years ago. I had to have surgery to remove them and now go for regular 6 month check-ups to make sure everything is ok.

3) I have blue eyes, although in most pics you can't tell.

4) I watch those trashy MTV reality TV shows more than I should and enjoy them more than I'll admit.

5) I'm much more anti-social than I appear. I prefer to be alone at home and online or gaming than to be out partying or dancing.

6) I hate going shopping. Really, I do. And Prost loves me for it.

7) I'm currently involved in a really annoying inheritance split with my three other cousins. I've gotten a free car out of it so far though, which is pretty nice. RIP Uncle Frank and thanks for the car. We're trying to figure out how to sell the house next.

8 ) I went to a Catholic school for most of my childhood, but I'm not very religious as a result. My grandmother on the other hand is ultra Catholic, and the sweetest woman I've ever known.

9) I'm an only child and the only female child of my family (the only grand daughter ftw!)

10) Between both of our families, Prost and I have something like 10 houses in 5 different states. Mostly due to the fact that our fathers like to do investments in realty, and my dad travels and works between different states. We were given 1 house in Arizona as a wedding present, yay!
U

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #70 on: March 05, 2007, 06:05:00 PM »
Isn't Prost unemployed?

Catz

« Reply #71 on: March 05, 2007, 06:06:14 PM »
Isn't Prost unemployed?

No, he works and goes to school at the same time.
U

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #72 on: March 05, 2007, 06:06:39 PM »
God, I love Prost.

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #73 on: March 05, 2007, 06:14:17 PM »
Isn't Prost unemployed?

That's good to hear. I remember someone on OA saying he was a lazy bum so it's good to know they were wrong

Prost

« Reply #74 on: March 05, 2007, 06:36:01 PM »
Isn't Prost unemployed?

That's good to hear. I remember someone on OA saying he was a lazy bum so it's good to know they were wrong
I've said countless times I work and go to school, but the fagerian always fucking says im some bum who does nothing and plays wow all day because he's a fucking distinguished mentally-challenged fellow
:-þ

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #75 on: March 05, 2007, 06:44:10 PM »
don't take the internet personal. if it makes you feel better, according to oa i'm a fat wife-beater with a distinguished mentally-challenged, neglected daughter that probably isn't even mine -- and i'm apparently a virgin and an sfag, too. i could only aspire to such heights
« Last Edit: March 05, 2007, 06:46:39 PM by Drinky Crow »
duc

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #76 on: March 05, 2007, 06:45:24 PM »
Isn't Prost unemployed?

I've said countless times I work and go to school, but the fagerian always fucking says im some bum who does nothing and plays wow all day because he's a fucking distinguished mentally-challenged fellow
Dude.  I know you're hard working.  You work me every night :shh

I miss you so much.  :-*

Prost

« Reply #77 on: March 05, 2007, 07:07:48 PM »
Isn't Prost unemployed?

Dude.  I know you're hard working.  You work me every night :shh

I miss you so much.  :-*
:pirate
:-þ

omg_lemurs

• omg leper
  • Ebola Carrier
« Reply #78 on: March 05, 2007, 08:47:46 PM »
1. I used to think Final Fantasy X was the greatest game of all time.

2. I've had approx. 2 e-"crushes" on GAF/EB/OAS/OA and at least 2 more outside of GAF.

3. I used to love trance dance and techno. I stopped listening to it when my dad gave me his copy of The Beatles 1 after he couldn't sell it in a Garage Sale. I was 12 and I think I'll always have the song selection and order imprinted in my brain. I remember exactly where I was when I first heard it... on the bus going to school on my little CD player. I listened to nothing but that CD for several months to, from, and sometimes during school.

4. I have an above average IQ

5. When I find something I really like in the world of music, games, books etc. etc. I go on like a quest to acquire pretty much everything in that authors, bands, musicians, or series. Every purchase I make goes toward completing my "collection" of said thing. After hearing 1 for example I proceeded to buy every single Beatles album, same with the Who after hearing Who's Next and so forth. I've done this with a lot of bands and things. I read every Micheal Crichton book in 5th and 6th grade. I read every Rauld Dahl book when I was in 2nd.

6. I'm a virgin.

7. I've been dating my boyfriend for over two years and I love him dearly, he's the only person I fully trust.

8. I want very much to make love to said boyfriend but haven't out of fear that it might change the relationship for the worse and also that it might be a huge disappointment.

9. I coughed up blood the day before yesterday and haven't told anybody.

10. I'm addicted to the internet.

SECRET FACT 11. I am truly frightened by the internet and the people on it sometimes to the point where I've become paranoid in some aspects of my life.

FACT. Prost is a taco.
xkx

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #79 on: March 05, 2007, 08:48:46 PM »
lol virgin

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #80 on: March 05, 2007, 08:58:25 PM »
Your boyfriend is busy fucking someone else anyways.

The Miles Trahan Burger Experiment

• Can he only eat just one?
  • The Walking Dead
« Reply #81 on: March 05, 2007, 08:59:36 PM »

6. I'm a virgin.

Cool, we should get to breakin' that hymen together. :-*
BKO

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
« Reply #82 on: March 05, 2007, 09:05:18 PM »
1. Both of my grandmothers were adopted.  Both died of cancer before I was born.

2. I was a breach birth, which means I came out ass first.

3. I had 3 pieces of short fiction published back in the mid/late 90's.  They're pretty bad.

4. I'm actually a very timid person... when I'm not drunk.

5. I don't drink as much as I used to.

6. I'm almost done with a novel called "This Modern Life" and have started working on another that I think will be called "Misogynist's Love Story".

7. I'm pretty sure I'm done with video games as a hobby unless I get fantastically wealthy sometime soon.

8. I somehow am able to date WAY above my station.  Don't know why chicks like fat frumpy dudes, but thank goodness!

9. Since seeing "Zodiac" on Saturday, I've had Donovan's "Hurdy Gurdy Man" stuck in my head.  I even bought it off itunes.

10. I was a high school pitching phenom until a line drive that I didn't see in a game hit me on the pitching arm and ended up resulting in a compound fracture.  Bummer, I could be making millions now.
yar

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #83 on: March 05, 2007, 09:06:29 PM »
Quote from: Catz
9) I'm an only child and the only female child of my family (the only grand daughter ftw!)

Cool -- I sometimes worry that my daughter needs a sibling or two to be well-rounded, but I sure as hell don't want a second, and neither does my wife (especially her). If you can come out reasonably sane and well-adjusted, well, it makes a certain decision I need to make in the near future all the easier. :'(
duc

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
« Reply #84 on: March 05, 2007, 09:08:56 PM »

Cool -- I sometimes worry that my daughter needs a sibling or two to be well-rounded, but I sure as hell don't want a second, and neither does my wife (especially her). If you can come out reasonably sane and well-adjusted, well, it makes a certain decision I need to make in the near future all the easier. :'(

snip snip, motherfucker!  In all seriousness, I would get a vasectomy if I ever find a girl that I can stand who wants to put up with me.  I don't trust the maternal instinct, even if she says she's cool with never wanting to spawn.
yar

« Reply #85 on: March 05, 2007, 09:14:07 PM »

9. Since seeing "Zodiac" on Saturday, I've had Donovan's "Hurdy Gurdy Man" stuck in my head.  I even bought it off itunes.

You should check out the Butthole Surfers' cover. It's all kinds of awesome.
odb

Beezy

« Reply #86 on: March 05, 2007, 09:15:12 PM »

Oh my God. Where can I find more of you?

Flannel Boy

• Icon
« Reply #87 on: March 05, 2007, 09:16:21 PM »

I don't know, but don't look in the mall.

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #88 on: March 05, 2007, 09:17:51 PM »

I have three brothers. That should make your decision much easier

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #89 on: March 05, 2007, 09:18:06 PM »
lolforce, assemble and prepare to rofl
duc

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #90 on: March 05, 2007, 09:18:19 PM »

Or in any law schools

Flannel Boy

• Icon
« Reply #91 on: March 05, 2007, 09:18:55 PM »

Or in any law schools
That made no sense.

Beezy

« Reply #92 on: March 05, 2007, 09:19:34 PM »
lolforce, assemble and prepare to rofl

:lol :lol :lol

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #93 on: March 05, 2007, 09:20:13 PM »
I can't believe I made Drinky laugh :lol

The Miles Trahan Burger Experiment

• Can he only eat just one?
  • The Walking Dead
« Reply #94 on: March 05, 2007, 09:21:27 PM »
Uh, yay?

o_O
BKO

bagofeyes

• blow me - I deserve it
« Reply #95 on: March 05, 2007, 09:21:51 PM »
These aren't very interesting but its all ive got :/

1. In real life I’m not like I am on the internet, and I find myself extremely annoying on message boards.

2. My family always laughs at my dad for being a forgetful old geezer but I actually really respect him. He was kicked out of elementary school for punching a teacher and then went to work, yet he is one of the most well-read, intelligent people I know. He has lived a really interesting life with jobs such as stockman, army man, mechanic, carpenter, teacher, and has done a lot of work helping immigrants, aboriginals and underprivileged people. I don’t think I could ever say anything to him though.

3. My father’s father’s family are from Kentucky and have an interesting history where like 9 of his brothers were killed in shootouts.

4. I really love martial arts, kickboxing in particular. I’m not a violent person, but there’s something about it that I really love to watch and do. I give boogie shit about MMA, but I like it too.
5. I had to have an operation in high school after blood was getting caught in a vein down in my nutsack. Now I have some ballbag sag :/

6. After high school I did one year of university and was not interested at all and failed just about every subject, so the year after that I deferred and went on the dole (unemployment) for a year and did nothing but sit at home and watch dvds and play games. I finally went back to university because my old man was gonna kick me out of the house. I’m glad I did go back though.

7. The members of my family all seem to have problems with depression and perhaps slight psychological issues.

8. I’ve had nightmares since I was a kid and still often do with sleep paralysis. I stay up late so that I’m really  exhausted when I go to bed so I can sleep right through.

9. I really enjoy writing yet often go long periods without writing anything because I’m afraid what I write will be no good.

10. I pretend I speak a lot less Japanese than I actually can at work so that they don’t give me things to do and I can act dumb if I don’t turn up to a meeting or something.

warcock

« Reply #96 on: March 05, 2007, 09:25:44 PM »

9. I coughed up blood the day before yesterday and haven't told anybody.

]FACT. Prost is a taco.

That is awful. Hope you get better.   :(
Who are your two e-crushes, demi and that guy you think is hot on gaf which posted like once.

While we are on the topic of pimping our intellectual capacities. Although i might seem like a total ignoramus douchebag troll on the interweb. I am fairly intelligent. I was president of the math club at my former community college which is like ranked 5th in the nation and second in Cali. We ranked first in amatyc 2 years in a row (not under my rule though lawl), a math competition for CCs all around the state. Like doing well on that test will get you in caltech lol. I solved a prisoner's dilemma problem in about 10 minutes while my double phd teacher in math and physics from russia(you know that country which has been extremely strong in math in the past few decades) couldnt figure it out in days.Anyways despite my passion for math i am just minoring in that field and instead am studying biology which im fairly adept at also. I got accepted in a few good universities which i declined to go to because i am a big vagina and want to stay at home, so i am currently enrolled in a crappy csu. I lik3 count3r strik3.

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #97 on: March 05, 2007, 09:27:14 PM »
INSECURITY FTL
duc

warcock

« Reply #98 on: March 05, 2007, 09:31:22 PM »
:,(

warcock

Homemade Milk

• dandy ass extraordinaire
« Reply #100 on: March 05, 2007, 09:41:35 PM »
1) im lvl 70 NE rogue

2) im attuned to all lvl 60 instances and karazhan

3) i have experience in all lvl 60 raids. (and karazhan up till telestian illhoof)

4) i know how2p rogue unlikes those newbs who pull aggro

5) i dps like a truck

6) i get gkicked and reinvited 5times+ a day for snarky remarks

7) i believe that if germany won WW2 the world would be a better place

8.) im a christian and when i become dictator i will do stuff

9) i think the only pretty girl on this forum os lemurs

10) ive never had a wet dream
eri

Shuri

« Reply #101 on: March 05, 2007, 09:44:18 PM »
1) theres some people on those forums I would totally hang out with all the time, but I also think that the majority of posters are some  the most annoying fuckflaps i've ever met, online and offline

2) I finally have a job that i really, really like

3) I'm totally in love with my best friend HOW EMO  :'(

4) I've somehow survive a suicide attempt when I was 17. You guys are the first to know that, ever. Holy fuck was I stupid.

5) I love '80 pop music and like to do awesome dance mixes in my free time! You guys are the firsts to know that (Except for cloudy and like two of my friends)

6) I like to imagine myself in random zombie scenarios when i'm bored.

7) I like my woman a bit older than me! I'm really sorry cloudwalking  :'(

8) I think animu is incredibly lame and honestly does not understand the appeal except for those super violent ones when i was 15. NINJA SCROLL YO. Anything else is incredible tripe that animu fans would probably scoff at if it was acted out by real people and played on american tv.

9) I totally hide my interest in videogames to the outside world.

10) for some reasons my laptop runs vista better than my desktop, even if the laptop is a piece of crap, and its really pissing me off

Saint Cornelius

• Always rockin' the sawed-off wisdom.
« Reply #102 on: March 05, 2007, 09:47:11 PM »
ah, fuck it. i really hate this shit but i'm also a whore! that should be #1.

#2) My dad might be Peter Cetera.

#3) I was an extra on Falcon Crest.

#4) I was born with a heart murmur. I had open heart surgery to repair aortic stenosis when I was 11 years old. I might never have had to have that surgery, but a Navy doctor misdiagnosed my rhumatic fever as chicken pox when I was 10, which caused my heart murmur - a hole in the heart, basically - to turn into a fucking RIP in my heart. Luckily I had one of the best surgeons at UCSF perform my surgery and even today, with my high blood pressure having ass (what a surprise!), doctors marvel at how good my heart looks. w00t

#5) my first crush was on Mary Lou Retton

#6) my mom was a Playboy bunny

#7) I was on a spinoff of Starcade called "The Video Game"; it was horrible and fucking JM Productions, makers of Starcade and The Video Game, claim to have lost my tape in a fire. Probably a good thing because I was as nerdlinger as you can get, whoooo boy (but I was 12!)

#8) I would've lost my virginity to a fat girl with huge boobs when I was 16 or so, but my mom saw her at a football game and said "you have a crush on a fattie?". Which caused me to wait three more years to lose my virginity, and totally fuel the fires of my titty fetish

#9) I probably would've lost my virginity when I was 12 or so if I liked black chicks. But, again, my mom threatened me with a "if you ever bring anyone but a white girl home, we'll disown you" speech when I was like four or so and then every year after that so that's why I don't like anyone but white chicks (however, Halle and Salma could get every inch of my love)

#10) I shot a man in Brooklyn just to watch him die.

One of these is false, y'all
dap

Beezy

« Reply #103 on: March 05, 2007, 09:51:53 PM »
Your mom sure does have the mentality of a Playboy Bunny.

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #104 on: March 05, 2007, 09:52:43 PM »
#4) I was born with a heart murmur. I had open heart surgery to repair aortic stenosis when I was 11 years old. I might never have had to have that surgery, but a Navy doctor misdiagnosed my rhumatic fever as chicken pox when I was 10, which caused my heart murmur - a hole in the heart, basically - to turn into a fucking RIP in my heart. Luckily I had one of the best surgeons at UCSF perform my surgery and even today, with my high blood pressure having ass (what a surprise!), doctors marvel at how good my heart looks. w00t

Interesting, I was born with aortic stenosis as well, but it was never serious enough to require surgery, though I have to go to yearly checkups with a cardiologist and am slightly discouraged from any strenuous activity (though I'll frequently go mountain biking). Glad to hear that the surgery went well, though.
^_^

Saint Cornelius

« Reply #105 on: March 05, 2007, 09:55:02 PM »
You know what's funny, she never considered herself a racist. She had a lot of multiculti friends! She kept it a little too real, though. I guess.

Caused issues in a young Timmy  :-\

Interesting, I was born with aortic stenosis as well, but it was never serious enough to require surgery, though I have to go to yearly checkups with a cardiologist and am slightly discouraged from any strenuous activity (though I'll frequently go mountain biking). Glad to hear that the surgery went well, though.

How old are you, if you don't mind me asking? Have you ever considered a repair?

I mean, I guess if you don't need one, there's no real reason to get one. I have a scar down my chest - which everyone has told me has healed BEAUTIFULLY although I'm self-conscious as fuck about it - and now I hear they do some weird, little pinpoint prick in your side to get to your heart. I also hear they don't have to crack a bone in your ribcage nowadays, which I had to go through!
dap

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #106 on: March 05, 2007, 09:57:17 PM »
Saint Cornelius will forever be cool in my book for recognizing the awesome-ness of SARA JAY :heartbeat

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #107 on: March 05, 2007, 09:58:14 PM »
You're in love with a fattie???  :rofl :rofl :rofl

Saint Cornelius

« Reply #108 on: March 05, 2007, 09:58:56 PM »
She got buckwild in an onioinbooty.com video; I've loved her ugly ass ever since  :-[
dap

Beezy

« Reply #109 on: March 05, 2007, 10:02:57 PM »
She got buckwild in an onioinbooty.com video; I've loved her ugly ass ever since  :-[

Sara Jay is a buttaface, but OMG she can ride! :drool

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #110 on: March 05, 2007, 10:04:31 PM »

There's something about her face that I still like though. Maybe it's just that she always looks like she's into the scene instead of looking bored/fake

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #111 on: March 05, 2007, 10:05:26 PM »

There's something about her face that I still like though. Maybe it's just that she always looks like she's into the scene instead of looking bored/fake
there you go again!  quit it!

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #112 on: March 05, 2007, 10:06:39 PM »

What? :lol

She's always into it. OMG I would rather do her than Jessica Alba

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #113 on: March 05, 2007, 10:08:40 PM »

How old are you, if you don't mind me asking? Have you ever considered a repair?

I mean, I guess if you don't need one, there's no real reason to get one. I have a scar down my chest - which everyone has told me has healed BEAUTIFULLY although I'm self-conscious as fuck about it - and now I hear they do some weird, little pinpoint prick in your side to get to your heart. I also hear they don't have to crack a bone in your ribcage nowadays, which I had to go through!

I'm 24 and a half, and the docs said that I didn't really need a repair unless it gets progressively worse, but they still monitor it. I had a cathodirization (sp?) done a few years ago, prior to turning 21, for a closeup look to make sure everything was alright, but that was about it.
^_^

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #114 on: March 05, 2007, 10:09:08 PM »

You're on fucking crack, PD.  FUCKING CRACK!

DUDE!  DO YOU WANT ME TO GO INTO THE THINGS I WOULD DO WITH JESSICA ALBA??!!

pollo

« Reply #115 on: March 05, 2007, 10:09:25 PM »
1. I've slept with 3 women. Sadly all 3 were virgins. The 2nd one I had no clue she was a virgin, she had a boyfriend for 4 years before me and they had sex...but apparently sex hurt him too much so he did some weird shit with her clit and his penis instead (?).

2. I hate that I've only slept with virgins

3. I am in a good relationship right now

4. I wish I had gone for a Masters in Economics instead of taking a double major with IR. International Relations is a bullshit course. I feel sorry for any person that takes a major in IR or History.

5. I'm loud and obnoxious in real life. It turns a lot of people off, but the good news is it keeps around the people who really matter.

6. My penis is mad small

7. Im pretty fat

8. That said, I'm still pretty happy with myself

9. I have pretty conservative values...but I think they're more moderate.

10. I can't stand liberals who can't stand conservative point of views. I think liberals are some of the more close minded people I've met in my life. Also a lot of the liberals I've met are pretty much all talk and full of shit. When I went down to New Orleans, my Muslim friend and I kept working, cleaning houses all the time. All these so called "more understanding" and "caring" people sat down and took a break every 5 minutes and would talk about how much Bush's policy sucked. It was the most hypocritical shit I've ever seen in my life and made me sick to my stomach

Beezy

« Reply #116 on: March 05, 2007, 10:12:34 PM »

You're on fucking crack, PD.  FUCKING CRACK!

DUDE!  DO YOU WANT ME TO GO INTO THE THINGS I WOULD DO WITH JESSICA ALBA??!!

Jessica Alba is skinny as fuck now. She was once my favorite, but I no longer find her sexy. :'(

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #117 on: March 05, 2007, 10:12:55 PM »

Alba is omg hot but I'd rather have sex with Sara Jay. Alba doesn't have any boobs, and he ass is pretty small (but beautifully tight). Sara Jay offers more to play with: she's got HUGE boobs (and usually fake boobs turn me off but her's are great) plus he ass is biiig. And, she sucks a mean dick.

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #118 on: March 05, 2007, 10:14:24 PM »
1. I've slept with 3 women. Sadly all 3 were virgins. The 2nd one I had no clue she was a virgin, she had a boyfriend for 4 years before me and they had sex...but apparently sex hurt him too much so he did some weird shit with her clit and his penis instead (?).

2. I hate that I've only slept with virgins

3. I am in a good relationship right now

4. I wish I had gone for a Masters in Economics instead of taking a double major with IR. International Relations is a bullshit course. I feel sorry for any person that takes a major in IR or History.

5. I'm loud and obnoxious in real life. It turns a lot of people off, but the good news is it keeps around the people who really matter.

6. My penis is mad small

7. Im pretty fat

8. That said, I'm still pretty happy with myself

9. I have pretty conservative values...but I think they're more moderate.

10. I can't stand liberals who can't stand conservative point of views. I think liberals are some of the more close minded people I've met in my life. Also a lot of the liberals I've met are pretty much all talk and full of shit. When I went down to New Orleans, my Muslim friend and I kept working, cleaning houses all the time. All these so called "more understanding" and "caring" people sat down and took a break every 5 minutes and would talk about how much Bush's policy sucked. It was the most hypocritical shit I've ever seen in my life and made me sick to my stomach
omg!  completely same fucking experience in NO!!!  I got into an argument with this fucking hippie piece of shit down there.  he kept talking about how because Bush hates poor people and doesn't care that there are thousands of starving and dying people so I told him "So take your fucking food and go down there or shut the fuck up!"  I could have fisted him in his fucking asshole dry because he pissed me off so much.

And yeah, I have a tiny dick too.

What's wrong with virgins though?  You can mold them into the lovers you want them to be.  They haven't learned to be picky yet.

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #119 on: March 05, 2007, 10:15:01 PM »

Jessica Alba is skinny as fuck now. She was once my favorite, but I no longer find her sexy. :'(
I don't believe this is true.  Prove me wrong.