Author Topic: GAF DISCUSSIONS GO IN HERE - PART DEUX (Keep it Civil, Fuckers!)  (Read 477771 times)

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
Re: GAF DISCUSSIONS GO IN HERE - PART DEUX (Keep it Civil, Fuckers!)
« Reply #4020 on: February 04, 2007, 12:27:44 AM »
:lol at both suggestions

jesused is definitely awesome though

"Damn, TBS got nailed to tha cross!"
:lol

:bow

ferrarimanf355

• I have the cutest car on The Bore

Mondain

• no bias
« Reply #4022 on: February 04, 2007, 04:29:13 AM »
:lol :lol :lol look at I've got a blue socks go! WTF  :lol

I'm guessing Olimario..

uh, Olimario would never waste his time to do something like that

pretty ridiculous to associate him with every racist act on GAF... that's GAF group-think for ya

he's just a showman who plays along with every trend of the day, not exactly a true racist since all in all it's just for show and it means nothing

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #4023 on: February 04, 2007, 04:45:49 AM »

I'm guessing Olimario..

pretty ridiculous to associate him with every racist act on GAF... that's GAF group-think for ya

he's just a showman who plays along with every trend of the day, not exactly a true racist since all in all it's just for show and it means nothing

YES!  Two people on evilbore guess it's Olimario.  That is CLEARLY GAF group think at work.
serge

Mondain

• no bias
« Reply #4024 on: February 04, 2007, 06:20:55 AM »

I'm guessing Olimario..

YES!  Two people on evilbore guess it's Olimario.  That is CLEARLY GAF group think at work.

that's where they pick this habit from

TVC15

« Reply #4025 on: February 04, 2007, 06:31:00 AM »

I'm guessing Olimario..

An example of how GAF vectors this habit would be?
serge

Mondain

• no bias
« Reply #4026 on: February 04, 2007, 06:44:24 AM »

I'm guessing Olimario..

the reputation that Olimario acquired as a heinous "racist", his past posts and threads were extremely marking and controversial in GAF history, and some of his "racist" OA stuff was brought up there and it cemented his reputation... and that's enough for most people to make their whole judgement... most GAFers think that OA is nothing but racism when it goes extremely far beyond that belittling buzzword

he really only appeared as someone who'd be daring to play along almost anything for show from all I recall reading, his "racist" posts are really NOTHING compared to what some other OAers produce

bagofeyes

• blow me - I deserve it
« Reply #4027 on: February 04, 2007, 06:47:50 AM »

I'm guessing Olimario..

the reputation that Olimario acquired as a heinous "racist", his past posts and threads were extremely marking and controversial in GAF history, and some of his "racist" OA stuff was brought up there and it cemented his reputation... and that's enough for most people to make their whole judgement... most GAFers think that OA is nothing but racism when it goes extremely far beyond that belittling buzzword

he really only appeared as someone who'd be daring to play along almost anything for show from all I recall reading, his "racist" posts are really NOTHING compared to what some other OAers produce

lol

TVC15

« Reply #4028 on: February 04, 2007, 06:53:22 AM »

I'm guessing Olimario..

So basically, Oli has a rep as being racist.  He proves this on OA.  People on Evilbore call him on it.  This is an example of  "GAF group-think" how?

And yes, for the record, he is racist.  The fact that there are EVEN MORE RACIST people on OA doesn't really make that a defendable position.
serge

Mondain

• no bias
« Reply #4029 on: February 04, 2007, 07:02:35 AM »

I'm guessing Olimario..

So basically, Oli has a rep as being racist.  He proves this on OA.  People on Evilbore call him on it.  This is an example of  "GAF group-think" how?

And yes, for the record, he is racist.  The fact that there are EVEN MORE RACIST people on OA doesn't really make that a defendable position.

it's ridiculous that GAFers (even lurking/posting here on EVB but I don't see how it's relevant) have the reflex of automatically associating everything racist that occurs on GAF with Olimario and carrying it on other places, there is always someone that will joke about "what Olimario would say/do" in most any thread with racist themes

sorry but I don't think it's fair to hammer that term so much, it simply seems like a blank surefire PC term that is used as ammo to cheaply assasinate someone's character, like say being an attention whore, while disregarging the true intents of people

that some of you use it so blindly as a cop-out to discredit OA on GAF when you know that there are tons of though-provoking debates and quality gaming discussion going on is ridiculous
« Last Edit: February 04, 2007, 07:05:45 AM by Mondain »

TVC15

« Reply #4030 on: February 04, 2007, 07:08:56 AM »
Dude, you are such a loon.  There's no thought-provoking discussion going on at any forum with Opa's name on it.  It's just a circle of mentally distinguished mentally-challenged folks saying NIG*GER repeatedly.

You're "GAF group-think" is bullshit.  Mupepe is bannnned from GAF, and he is active at Evilbore and (at least was) at OA.  You just like rallying against GAF.  No one even whispered Oli's name at GAF during this incident, and only 2 people said it here.  The way you are presenting things, you'd think there were leagues saying so.

Can someone please change b*an back to pluto, or for the love of got THE WORD IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE?  Jesus is fucking distinguished mentally-challenged.  I got used to pluto but Jesus is fucking lame.
serge

Mondain

• no bias
« Reply #4031 on: February 04, 2007, 07:21:20 AM »
and GAF is only a forum where shut-ins post captioned pictures, argue games while never playing them, start fads and agree with everything the mods say?

those places don't come down to nothing but their stereotypes, and most don't fit their mold

TVC15

« Reply #4032 on: February 04, 2007, 07:35:54 AM »
and GAF is only a forum where shut-ins post captioned pictures, argue games while never playing them, start fads and agree with everything the mods say?

those places don't come down to nothing but their stereotypes, and most don't fit their mold

This post really backed up what you said.  Consider me convinced. 
serge

AdmiralViscen

• Murdered in the digital realm
« Reply #4033 on: February 04, 2007, 11:05:47 AM »
Pluto was de-planetted months ago, wasn't the word-changing thing implemented within the last week or two?

don't let me interrupt
« Last Edit: February 04, 2007, 11:08:42 AM by AdmiralViscen »

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #4034 on: February 04, 2007, 12:19:23 PM »
How can olimario be GAF's racist when apparently I already am?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=5480000&postcount=149
fat

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #4035 on: February 04, 2007, 12:19:34 PM »
are tons of though-provoking debates and quality gaming discussion going on is ridiculous

jojo, yer batshit. there's nothing going on at either OA that's "thought-provoking" and the gaming discussion is beyond abysmal -- it's all "sfag" this and "blu-ray" that with the occasional deadmeat ramble or doc rock troll. the signal-to-noise ratio is far too high at both places. don't let your creepy sense of loyalty drive you to defend the indefensible.
duc

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #4036 on: February 04, 2007, 12:21:46 PM »
BRING BACK PLUTO YOU FUCKIN' fegs

*flashes the MAF signal, then cries a little*
duc

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #4037 on: February 04, 2007, 12:27:41 PM »
JoJo, if you're going to be a spin master at least get paid for it. I'm sure there's a lot of money in the profession of "FOX consultant". You might have to take it in the ass from O'Reilly every now and then, but that's better than taking OA's collective moneyshots in the face 24/7.

They don't even like you there yet all you can do is play damage control for them. Group Think? How about battered woman syndrome?

MrAngryFace

• I have the most sensible car on The Bore
« Reply #4038 on: February 04, 2007, 01:11:03 PM »
The word of year for 2006 was plutoed, which is why it was changed. People who dont like it are humorless distinguished mentally-challenged fellows.
o_0

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #4039 on: February 04, 2007, 01:22:48 PM »
How can olimario be GAF's racist when apparently I already am?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=5480000&postcount=149

??? whats that about?

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #4040 on: February 04, 2007, 01:24:30 PM »
Probably my profound hatred for the african-american culture.

Don't let it change your views on me, though. I'm rather suave, aryan, and the way God intended man to be.
fat

Mondain

• no bias
« Reply #4041 on: February 04, 2007, 01:49:04 PM »
JoJo, if you're going to be a spin master at least get paid for it. I'm sure there's a lot of money in the profession of "FOX consultant". You might have to take it in the ass from O'Reilly every now and then, but that's better than taking OA's collective moneyshots in the face 24/7.

They don't even like you there yet all you can do is play damage control for them. Group Think? How about battered woman syndrome?

you don't get it, no one "likes" someone else over there, there is nothing abnormal with that situation it's all part of the atmosphere

are tons of though-provoking debates and quality gaming discussion going on is ridiculous

jojo, yer batshit. there's nothing going on at either OA that's "thought-provoking" and the gaming discussion is beyond abysmal -- it's all "sfag" this and "blu-ray" that with the occasional deadmeat ramble or doc rock troll. the signal-to-noise ratio is far too high at both places. don't let your creepy sense of loyalty drive you to defend the indefensible.

that's ridiculous, even if that's what holds the center stage it has well enough interesting gaming content to convince me to never post on GAF when having the possibility to do so as it does for a few thousands of other young men-- it has more chaos and disorder but also more humor and at least it doesn't take itself as seriously as GAFers who view gaming news as some kind of world crisis

but oh well... how many times did we have these debates and it changed nothing... screw it

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #4042 on: February 04, 2007, 02:07:24 PM »
I like people on OA. Lunar Aura and I have become very good friends.
fat

Mondain

• no bias
« Reply #4043 on: February 04, 2007, 02:12:12 PM »
so did I with many OAers, it's just at the root people usually loathe one another

but all this confrontation is good since otherwise when people just agree blindly with what the other says discussions only stagnate

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #4044 on: February 04, 2007, 02:18:45 PM »
JoJo takes the internet too seriously :tbslol :tbslol

Junpei the Tracer!

• I started with Nightbright and ended with Comics
« Reply #4045 on: February 04, 2007, 02:23:16 PM »
I like people on OA. Lunar Aura and I have become very good friends.

Does she like Indians?  :-*
Boo

Tauntaun

• I'm cute, you should be too.
« Reply #4046 on: February 04, 2007, 04:40:15 PM »
Probably my profound hatred for the african-american culture.

Don't let it change your views on me, though. I'm rather suave, aryan, and the way God intended man to be.

:)

Mondain

• no bias
« Reply #4047 on: February 04, 2007, 05:10:27 PM »
JoJo takes the internet too seriously

if a dog was to bite you in the PENIS you'd laugh and wouldn't take it seriously

AdmiralViscen

« Reply #4048 on: February 04, 2007, 05:18:24 PM »
Some stiff ass bans:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=5490541&postcount=44

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=141156

I like how he runs off when I ask why no one prowls PSP threads for pirates.

edit: Wait, you can't bash MGS, but go ahead and bash PD0.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=5492182&postcount=159
« Last Edit: February 04, 2007, 05:38:21 PM by AdmiralViscen »

TVC15

« Reply #4049 on: February 04, 2007, 05:41:25 PM »
Believe it or not, the same person that jesused Gantz 8 hours previously wasn't around when that post was made.  People, have to, you know, SLEEP.

SOMEONE PLEASE GET RID OF JESUSED.  It's lame.
serge

MrAngryFace

« Reply #4050 on: February 04, 2007, 05:42:27 PM »
Dear god someone change jesused, it doesnt even make sense unlike PLUTO which made sense.
o_0

Mondain

• no bias
« Reply #4051 on: February 04, 2007, 05:43:06 PM »
dang why is GAF so hard to access nowadays, does this happen when EviLore multitasks GAF's hosting on his PS3 with gaming?

bagofeyes

• blow me - I deserve it
« Reply #4052 on: February 04, 2007, 05:43:48 PM »

Should've been 'iced' *shakes head*

MrAngryFace

« Reply #4053 on: February 04, 2007, 05:46:14 PM »
I would even accept iced before jesused, its just some dumb 'LOL ISNT DUMB USES OF JESUS WACKY!' shake mentality. Its something he thought up while gumming his OldBoy Tin.
o_0

AdmiralViscen

« Reply #4054 on: February 04, 2007, 05:46:34 PM »
Believe it or not, the same person that jesused Gantz 8 hours previously wasn't around when that post was made.  People, have to, you know, SLEEP.

Shouldn't mods have some baseline criteria for banz0ring? Or were all the mods asleep during his two-page-spanning PD troll?

TVC15

« Reply #4055 on: February 04, 2007, 05:53:01 PM »

Shouldn't mods have some baseline criteria for banz0ring? Or were all the mods asleep during his two-page-spanning PD troll?

What's b@nworthy to one mod isn't to another.  Also, PD0 is a really shitty game.  I'd be inclined to agree with him if the topic were "Most disappointing sequel ever."  Well, Deus Ex 2 would probably beat it, but it would be close.

And yeah, jesused. . .people bitch about GAF being anti-religious, but LOL JESUSED IS WACKY!  What's next?  Changing it to MONKEYED?  OH WOW WACKY.
serge

AdmiralViscen

« Reply #4056 on: February 04, 2007, 05:57:16 PM »
I think MGS games are pretty shitty. Well, at least 2 was, I haven't played the others. Banzor?

TVC15

« Reply #4057 on: February 04, 2007, 05:59:01 PM »
I think MGS games are pretty shitty. Well, at least 2 was, I haven't played the others. Banzor?

Dude, I didn't fucking ban the person!

And 2 was the best in the series.
serge

AdmiralViscen

« Reply #4058 on: February 04, 2007, 06:07:27 PM »
I didn't say you did, you're the one who busted in here taking things personally. Which is strange considering this topic was made to bash your peers. Chill out.

I forgot to mention I played VR missions on PSone.

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
« Reply #4059 on: February 04, 2007, 06:09:26 PM »
Dear god someone change jesused, it doesnt even make sense unlike PLUTO which made sense.

:rofl :rofl
AMC

TVC15

« Reply #4060 on: February 04, 2007, 06:21:27 PM »
I didn't say you did, you're the one who busted in here taking things personally. Which is strange considering this topic was made to bash your peers. Chill out.

I forgot to mention I played VR missions on PSone.

Hey, I bash, them too. . .when they do something stupid or inconsistent.  Those 2 posts were 8 hours apart.  Do you really think the same mod was sitting online for that long?  Also consider by the time he comes back, the thread will likely have sunken off the first page.

The mod in question has done nothing inconsistent here.
serge

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #4061 on: February 04, 2007, 10:32:42 PM »
GAF has been so slow that last 2 days, what gives?

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #4062 on: February 04, 2007, 11:33:25 PM »
Evilore is playing Resistance online.

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #4063 on: February 04, 2007, 11:34:54 PM »

your joking right?

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #4064 on: February 04, 2007, 11:44:16 PM »

your joking right?
:lol :lol

Yes.  But who really knows? 

The Miles Trahan Burger Experiment

• Can he only eat just one?
  • The Walking Dead
« Reply #4065 on: February 05, 2007, 07:54:56 AM »
This place is becoming too much like GAF.
BKO

PhoenixWright

• Saved the GAF-Hate Thread
« Reply #4066 on: February 05, 2007, 09:38:25 AM »

The Sony fanboy mods take care of their own, and Kojima is as big of a Sony fanboy as they come.  :D

MrAngryFace

« Reply #4067 on: February 05, 2007, 11:36:08 AM »
Lol dark shake? more like The Sour Grapes
o_0

• The Walking Dead
« Reply #4068 on: February 05, 2007, 11:44:38 AM »

Banning me for the same shit TVC gets away with on a regular basis?
BKO

TVC15

« Reply #4069 on: February 05, 2007, 12:03:16 PM »

PLUTOING me for the same shit TVC gets away with on a regular basis?

The thing is, nobody likes you.  If you think internet forums are about treating people equally, you are about as dumb as you are unlikable.
serge

• The Walking Dead
« Reply #4070 on: February 05, 2007, 12:06:09 PM »
But then a couple of angry kids go and make a website supposedly devoted to EQUAL NET RIGHTS and NON-NET TYRANNY? Yeah, big accomplishment you got there. ::)
BKO

TVC15

« Reply #4071 on: February 05, 2007, 12:09:04 PM »
But then a couple of angry kids go and make a website supposedly devoted to EQUAL NET RIGHTS and NON-NET TYRANNY? Yeah, big accomplishment you got there. ::)

Whoever said this was dedicated to <snicker> "equal net rights?"  You think Willco has the ethical scale of a supreme court judge?
serge

• The Walking Dead
« Reply #4072 on: February 05, 2007, 12:10:17 PM »
Oh, my bad, this is just a playground for you, Drinky, and MAF to have a circle jerk. My mistake.
BKO

TVC15

« Reply #4073 on: February 05, 2007, 12:13:46 PM »
Oh, my bad, this is just a playground for you, Drinky, and MAF to have a circle jerk. My mistake.

Frankly, dude, you're the only one that gets picked on.  In that situation, do you think it's really fair to protract the blame onto other folks?  And frankly, you stupid, stupid, fuck, neither MAF, Drinky, nor myself are mods, so none of us had squat to do with your banning.
serge

Tauntaun

« Reply #4074 on: February 05, 2007, 12:17:45 PM »

TVC15

« Reply #4075 on: February 05, 2007, 12:18:51 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

Blame Doctor Waa Waa Wee Waa for apparently thinking Evilbore were the official fucking forums of Martin Luther King, Jr.
serge

Tauntaun

« Reply #4076 on: February 05, 2007, 12:22:36 PM »
Blame Doctor Waa Waa Wee Waa for apparently thinking Evilbore were the official fucking forums of Martin Luther King, Jr.

Maybe he just wants in on the circle jerk action.  Hook a brutha up.

Himu

« Reply #4077 on: February 05, 2007, 12:56:34 PM »

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=5492182&postcount=159

Does this really matter? PD0 sucks. It deserves to be bashed.
IYKYK

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
« Reply #4078 on: February 05, 2007, 01:52:53 PM »
So does MGS.

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #4079 on: February 05, 2007, 02:10:29 PM »
JoJo takes the internet too seriously

if a dog was to bite you in the PENIS you'd laugh and wouldn't take it seriously

Yeah I would, because it would be IN REAL LIFE. Has GAF bit you in the penis in real life? :lol