Author Topic: Is Homojapuality naturally derived or chosen  (Read 7850 times)

Cyanista

• IGNORE ME
Re: Is Homojapuality naturally derived or chosen
« Reply #120 on: June 24, 2007, 12:37:57 PM »
 :lol  Are the two gringos who moved to Japan arguing about which of them is the bigger jappafag? 
omg

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #121 on: June 24, 2007, 12:55:49 PM »
I still reckon that in real life, wiggers (and guidos to an extent) are a bigger nuisance than japafags, at least japafags are mostly harmless...
^_^

Cyanista

• IGNORE ME
« Reply #122 on: June 24, 2007, 01:19:38 PM »
Wiggers are really easy to avoid on the internet, though.  The problem with japafags is that, despite having little of value to add to any conversation, they are usually at least moderately literate. 
omg

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #123 on: June 24, 2007, 01:51:05 PM »
I guess all that manga did serve a purpose
:9

cloudwalking

• I LIVE IN SWITZERLAND I LIVE IN SWITZERLAND I LIVE IN SWITZERLAND I LIVE IN SWITZERLAND
  • Forum Princess
« Reply #124 on: June 24, 2007, 03:22:00 PM »
In my youth I once thought Japan was one of the greatest countires on earth (much like Synobis) but now I realise that goes to Canada or  Brazil.

you're wrong

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #125 on: June 24, 2007, 03:37:17 PM »
In my youth I once thought Japan was one of the greatest countires on earth (much like Synobis) but now I realise that goes to Canada or  Brazil.

you're wrong

we have another Canada hater, eh?  I need to call Boogie for reinforcements.

Beezy

« Reply #126 on: June 24, 2007, 04:43:39 PM »
More like a Canada deserter. She made the right choice. It's your turn Mike. :D

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
« Reply #127 on: June 24, 2007, 08:07:36 PM »
does sporks live near you? punch him the face, evilbore exclusiveo

maybe he will ban you for punching him

We used to be neighbors, now we live about thirty minutes away from each other.  Instead of punching him, I could print out his nude pics and post them around town.

:lol  Are the two gringos who moved to Japan arguing about which of them is the bigger jappafag? 

Coming in late to a thread and not knowing what the heck you're talking about... :lol

« Last Edit: June 24, 2007, 08:09:15 PM by Ichirou »
PS4

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #128 on: June 25, 2007, 12:36:51 AM »
yeah, they hang out with game company types and marry slanty-vagina devil women. they are the envy of the homojapuals, and hence, they make homojapuality seem like a positive end unto itself. we need interventions and possible re-education camps.

I am afraid you too are among the infected; you are the closet type who waits in line for POKEMON and plays Atelier Alis.   :o

In all seriousness, I think some of you guys would love it here, especially when you realize that you can fucking do ANYTHING with little to no consequences.  Because you are TEH GAIJIN RAWR
ど助平

Vizzys

• green hair connoisseur
« Reply #129 on: June 25, 2007, 12:40:26 AM »
Do you tower over the masses?
萌え~

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #130 on: June 25, 2007, 01:11:25 AM »

Well I'm WIDER than most of 'em.   :lol

:'(
ど助平

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #131 on: June 25, 2007, 01:15:01 AM »

Well I'm WIDER than most of 'em.   :lol

mmm, now we're getting somewhere

pics
fat

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #132 on: June 25, 2007, 01:21:25 AM »
Actually...

spoiler (click to show/hide)
I've seen plenty of Japanese guys much fatter than I am.   :o  Almost never see fat chicks tho that's like a rarity.  For Japanese I mean.  You can spot the fat gaijin white women from miles away.
[close]
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #133 on: June 25, 2007, 01:25:40 AM »
Did I ever tell you guys about the MASSIVE English teacher guy here?  He must be well over 350lbs and sounds out of breath all the time.  I keep wondering how the hell he can get through some of the doorways and especially use the fucking toilet.  It's insane.  I can barely ever talk to him because he seems to be incredibly anti-social and disappears like a ninja after the monthly meetings at city hall are over.  YET I hear he's a good teacher with a lot of experience elsewhere.  I can only imagine what the kids say about him; they are brutally honest about shit here and don't keep comments to themselves.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2007, 01:27:12 AM by lyte edge »
ど助平

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
« Reply #134 on: June 25, 2007, 01:29:01 AM »
I wonder what the kids say about us behind our backs, lyte edge.  Do they talk trash about us?  :(
PS4

« Reply #135 on: June 25, 2007, 01:30:27 AM »
I can only imagine what the kids say about him; they are brutally honest about shit here and don't keep comments to themselves.

That's interesting. My Native American students are the same way.
野球

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #136 on: June 25, 2007, 01:42:14 AM »
I wonder what the kids say about us behind our backs, lyte edge.  Do they talk trash about us?  :(

I doubt we're important enough that they even think about us outside the class lolz lolz

I meant what I said about brutally honest.  Why hide it?  I've never felt insulted by it though.  The most curious one being told that I stink, and this is not referring to body odor, but deodorant or handsoap.  I've realized that these kids don't fucking wash enough, don't use deodorant, and are used to their own stink.  Now I just tell them that.   ;)

There is this one kid that finds the sight of me amusing.  He always starts laughing silently because he thinks I have short legs and I guess cuz I'm fat.  I started talking back to him in class because I noticed he never does his work, so now I just call him stupid and ask him why he looks at me out loud; "what are you, a hentai?  sukebe?  Stop looking at dudes' legs." 

This one time I went around the school going to different clubs, and this kid is at the table tennis club with his buddy, who attempt to take turns tag-team "insulting" me, which is really just staring like pervs with dumb grins and making comments about what I look like.  What makes this funny to me and why I never feel insulted is that this kid looks like a horsed-faced imp.  His face is weird and his teeth jut way out, flashing his red swollen (usually bleeding) gums.  The other kid just looks like a skeleton, pretty average looking.  I could go off and them and tell them how ugly they are and that they'll never get a woman, but I'm too mature for that. 

Let me also point out that all this shit happens at the "bad school," where the kids are little fucking pricks and need a good punch in the mouth.  The other school, the one I'm at now, is like the complete opposite.
ど助平

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #137 on: June 25, 2007, 01:46:37 AM »

[/quote]
yeah, they hang out with game company types and marry slanty-vagina devil women. they are the envy of the homojapuals, and hence, they make homojapuality seem like a positive end unto itself. we need interventions and possible re-education camps.

I am afraid you too are among the infected; you are the closet type who waits in line for POKEMON and plays Atelier Alis.   :o

In all seriousness, I think some of you guys would love it here, especially when you realize that you can fucking do ANYTHING with little to no consequences.  Because you are TEH GAIJIN RAWR

well i never! i didn't wait in line for pokeyman, and i been married for 10 years to a little germanic devil woman! also i think japan sounds like SUCK
duc

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #138 on: June 25, 2007, 01:56:38 AM »
well i never! i didn't wait in line for pokeyman,

first off, yes, i am a 33 year old man who drove into town to pick up pokemon during my errands today. i am a big ol' fuckin' nerd. a huge fuckin' dweeb. i took the train to loserville only to discover it was population me. we're clear on that point, right?

that said, i am but a blip on the radar of the folks that were there to pick up POKEYMANS LET ME SHOW YOU THEM DONKEY PUNCH EDITION. kids were there, of course; it's a stupid kiddy game. however, there was a pair of tools -- one older than me -- who were also there. the younger of the two proudly announced that he "skipped church, because the only thing that means more to me than god is a new pokeymon release!" hnarf hnarf hnarf he laughed. ugh. the older of the two had a pokeyball backpack, which clashed with his greying hair and his stone temple pilots concert tee. they both bought pokeyman diamond, because "pearl is gay and for girls". yeah, a 40 year old man who still thinks girls have cooties. this is the stuff ninthings are born of, folks.

jesus. i should've just left. but as i said, i too am a fucking loser and i had prepaid for -- yes -- pearl edition. what! i figured everyone would get diamond on account of it being for gays and girls!

these two paled next to the clerk, who was dressed as the ash character. his coworker, a nice if sometimes overly enthusiastic long-haired fellow who acts as store manager, seemed utterly humiliated in his presence. ash busted out the pokeyman rap in front of a couple kids, who looked a little weirded out, and then he took their mom's cc, did this little pirouette, and swiped the card while making a BOOM! noise.

"hey doug" said the acting manager unenthustiastically. yes, he knows my name. again, it's no news to anyone if you point out that i am a big ol' nerdlinger. WANT MY FRIEND CODE?!?!?! yelled ash. "no" i said. TOO BAD, WE COULD TRADE ALL THE STARTERS?!?!?!?!?! he barked. PICK CHIMCHAR?!?!?!?!?! he followed up. "what's a chimchar" i asked and immediately regretted it. sometimes a 'no small talk' rule would save me 5 minutes of my eyes glazing over while a strong sense that there is nothing in the world worth living for drains my soul.

"okay" said longhair finally. "shut up, [ash]." WHAT?!?!?! said ash mcpimple. I BOUGHT YOU A MUFFIN?!?!?!?! (wtf). I'M NEVER BUYING YOU A MUFFIN AGAIN?!?!?!?!?!

"i gotta go get a hair cut and mow my lawn" i said, backing away. "good luck" said longhair mournfully, "it's supposed to rain." REMEMBER, PICK CHIMCHAR IF YOU WANT TO MAKE THE SECOND GYM A BREEZE?!?!?!?!?! yelled ash.

i ran!

:gloomy

:rofl

and i been married for 10 years to a little germanic devil woman!

Don't make excuses!  We've already established that this doesn't matter!  Plus for all we know, your wife is a big ANIME OTAKU!   :o

also i think japan sounds like SUCK

SUuuuuuuuuuuuuure.  PROFESSOR PWNED LOL LOL LOL
ど助平

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #139 on: June 25, 2007, 01:58:19 AM »
:o well, i was milling around in the store and not actually standing in line! i was just waitin' my turn! technically NOT IN LINE

my wife watches azumanga but i don't think that makes her an otaku to anyone but dcharlie :'(
duc

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #140 on: June 25, 2007, 01:59:22 AM »
 :hehe :hehe :hehe

:meeble
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #141 on: June 25, 2007, 02:00:05 AM »

my wife watches azumanga but i don't think that makes her an otaku to anyone but dcharlie :'(

Dude.  Your wife IS COOL, MAN
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #142 on: June 25, 2007, 02:06:51 AM »
A buddy of mine and I were discussing making a movie making fun of all the people in Japan who think they're the shit because they live there or went there.  It would be just one of us muttering on and on about a game or anime or something, but just continuously trailing off into "...and I know this/you should listen to me/it's true...because I live in Japan."  After everything.  Maybe film in different locations, like in the shower, on the shitter, on a train, etc. all saying the same thing.

Dumb?
ど助平

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
« Reply #143 on: June 25, 2007, 02:28:41 AM »

I doubt we're important enough that they even think about us outside the class lolz lolz

Actually, I've had parents of kids come up to me on two separate occasions to tell me their kid has mentioned me to them or to thank me.

And I've had a kid come up to me at the technical school and tell me "I know you also teach at such-and-such high school!" and when I ask how he knows that, he tells me that a friend of his who goes to the other high school has told him about me.  Heck, I've had kids who don't even go to any of the schools I teach in (they go to another school about a ten minute walk from where I work) come up to me and call me BY NAME because they're friends with kids who go to my base school.

EDIT: Oh shit I just read the Drinky Crow otaku revelation
« Last Edit: June 25, 2007, 02:33:59 AM by Ichirou »
PS4

Error Macro

• Has Raimi-itis!
« Reply #144 on: June 25, 2007, 02:30:54 AM »
A big NO HOMOJAP to this thread.

This whole board is starting to sound mad suspect.
sig

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #145 on: June 25, 2007, 02:32:05 AM »

:meeble

meeble is life, love, and happiness

namaste
fat

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #146 on: June 25, 2007, 02:36:47 AM »
even worse, i traded in pokeyman a week later. i think i buy games these days just to, y'know, buy games :'(
duc

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
« Reply #147 on: June 25, 2007, 02:39:24 AM »
even worse, i traded in pokeyman a week later. i think i buy games these days just to, y'know, buy games :'(

You're not the only one.  I have a huge fucking backlog.  Nowadays I think I buy games out of paranoia that they'll get hard to find later on. :/
PS4

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #148 on: June 25, 2007, 02:40:48 AM »

You're not the only one.  I have a huge fucking backlog.  Nowadays I think I buy games out of paranoia that they'll get hard to find later on. :/

I can't buy games couse I'm poor; at least you have me beat. 

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
« Reply #149 on: June 25, 2007, 02:46:39 AM »

Right now I could buy a 360, a PS3, AND games for both of them.

But I just moved and I no longer have a TV, lolz.
PS4

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #150 on: June 25, 2007, 02:49:10 AM »

Right now I could buy a 360, a PS3, AND games for both of them.

after just seconds ago, putting $550 into my moms account, I'm left with $59.61  :'(

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
« Reply #151 on: June 25, 2007, 02:50:37 AM »
Damn, dude...you are poor. :(
PS4

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #152 on: June 25, 2007, 02:52:32 AM »
Thats what not working in 4 months will do to you.  But I've payed off everything but 400 on a 1700 laptop, so I'm happy. 

Error Macro

• Has Raimi-itis!
« Reply #153 on: June 25, 2007, 02:54:33 AM »
Damn, dude...you are poor. :(

"Well...  whores will have their trinkets!"
sig

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #154 on: June 25, 2007, 02:55:09 AM »
 :lol :lol :lol

Oblivion

« Reply #155 on: June 25, 2007, 04:15:48 AM »
I know we're past this point but...

FFVII is not one of the best PSX RPGs, though.  :-\

Well, OOT *is* shit compared to most mediocre PSX RPGs.

DUDE!! Come on now, that's just messed up. :(

Also..

OOT also was like 15FPS most of the time.  Nearly seizure inducing and muy blurry.

Have you played the VC version? It's at a rock solid 30fps.  8)

Though, the blurry textures are still there.

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
« Reply #156 on: June 25, 2007, 04:29:01 AM »

What happened to your TV? Could you not afford a moving company or something? :P

My previous apartment was fully furnished, so it came with a TV.  I moved, but the TV stayed behind.
PS4

Fragamemnon

• Excel 2008 GOTY
  • Icon
« Reply #157 on: June 25, 2007, 04:47:01 AM »
What is the homojapual agenda, anyway? Is it to just reject American culture because American culture rejected them? I'd like to think that there was something more concrete and goal-oriented to the behavior-I have enjoyed anime in the past but it was heavily linked to sexual relations, which I enjoyed way more than the anime.

I escaped homojapuality only to succumb nearly compeltely to eurofaggotry. :(

I spent part of the day playing Spaceforce: Rogue Universe, the latest in poorly translated euro space trading/combat sims, part of the day playing Trackmania, and part of the day cooking-from of my Belgian cookbook no less-while drinking Belgian lambic beer, which is so much more appealing to me than any other beer available in my area. :(

I'm like two or three years from reading french/belgian comics and hating hamburgers, wtf.  :(
« Last Edit: June 25, 2007, 04:49:51 AM by Fragamemnon »
hex

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #158 on: June 25, 2007, 04:50:28 AM »
What is the homojapual agenda, anyway? Is it to just reject American culture because American culture rejected them? I'd like to think that there was something more concrete and goal-oriented to the behavior-I have enjoyed anime in the past but it was heavily linked to sexual relations, which I enjoyed way more than the anime.

I escaped homojapuality only to succumb nearly compeltely to eurofaggotry. :(

I spent part of the day playing Spaceforce: Rogue Universe, the latest in poorly translated euro space trading/combat sims, part of the day playing Trackmania, and part of the day cooking-from of my Belgian cookbook no less-while drinking Belgian lambic beer, which is so much more appealing to me than any other beer available in my area. :(

I'm like two or three years from reading french/belgian comics and hating hamburgers, wtf.  :(

serge

Vizzys

• green hair connoisseur
« Reply #159 on: June 25, 2007, 05:12:43 AM »
being french is much worse then being japanese

case closed
萌え~

cloudwalking

• I LIVE IN SWITZERLAND I LIVE IN SWITZERLAND I LIVE IN SWITZERLAND I LIVE IN SWITZERLAND
  • Forum Princess
« Reply #160 on: June 25, 2007, 05:41:18 AM »
More like a Canada deserter. She made the right choice. It's your turn Mike. :D

i'm no canada deserter, i just accepted the fact that any country that lacks jarosh cannot possibly be the best country in the world.

Fresh Prince

• a one-eyed cat peepin' in a seafood store
« Reply #161 on: June 25, 2007, 05:47:32 AM »
case closed
Being English is worse than being French me thinks.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #162 on: June 25, 2007, 07:47:05 AM »
Ichirou, how was the moving experience?  Any help from the JET people?
ど助平

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #163 on: June 25, 2007, 08:08:17 AM »

case closed

Ehhh... the French kick ass. Case in point:

And there are some seriously smokin' French women around... I remember when I went to Paris, the amount of ass I saw... all these cute thin blondes, I was in absolute heaven.
^_^

Shuri

« Reply #164 on: June 25, 2007, 09:11:26 AM »
Imagine if some asian guy was super obsessed with marvel comic books and was pretty thinking that life over here was in those superheroes comic books, kept thinking about them, kept talking about american culture and how life is better there.

Imagine how distinguished mentally-challenged that guy sounds? That's how animus are to them

Mondain

• no bias
« Reply #165 on: June 25, 2007, 11:02:50 AM »
I reckon that most people who like derived products of Japanese culture do so because the majority of western entertainment is austere and sanitized

if some westerner literally desires to be japanese, then part of the mockery would be understandable, but if someone simply prefers the type of storytelling, quality art and characters that the japanese developped without the yoke of christianism to repress them... then to laugh at that is bullshit
« Last Edit: June 25, 2007, 11:17:51 AM by Mondain »

MrAngryFace

• I have the most sensible car on The Bore
« Reply #166 on: June 25, 2007, 11:20:28 AM »
western entertainment has far more variety than japanese entertainment. the bulk of what japan offers is all the same. ie. anime
o_0

« Reply #167 on: June 25, 2007, 11:56:14 AM »
western entertainment has far more variety than japanese entertainment. the bulk of what japan offers is all the same. ie. anime

For the most part, Japanese TV sucks. It's 70% variety shows, 10% dramas, 5% news and documentaries, 5% sports, 5% anime and 5% Power Ranger/Masked Rider shows.
野球

MrAngryFace

« Reply #168 on: June 25, 2007, 12:00:38 PM »
Most of the anime is typical loli crap these days. Hard to find the variety that once was.
o_0

Himu

« Reply #169 on: June 25, 2007, 12:08:57 PM »
Imagine if some asian guy was super obsessed with marvel comic books and was pretty thinking that life over here was in those superheroes comic books, kept thinking about them, kept talking about american culture and how life is better there.

Imagine how distinguished mentally-challenged that guy sounds? That's how animus are to them

I saw a comic going over this before and I lold

if some westerner literally desires to be japanese, then part of the mockery would be understandable, but if someone simply prefers the type of storytelling, quality art and characters that the japanese developped without the yoke of christianism to repress them... then to laugh at that is bullshit

What storytelling? In games? In anime? lol
IYKYK

« Reply #170 on: June 25, 2007, 12:13:23 PM »
Most of the anime is typical loli crap these days. Hard to find the variety that once was.

Yeah, I've noticed that my interest in new stuff has significantly dropped. There's not much in the way of decent Sci-Fi or giant robot stuff out there anymore. The only comedy show I like, Genshiken, is getting a second season, though.
野球

Himu

« Reply #171 on: June 25, 2007, 12:14:27 PM »
Genshiken is getting a second season? It's not that bullshit Unbalance shit?
IYKYK

« Reply #172 on: June 25, 2007, 12:15:41 PM »
Genshiken is getting a second season? It's not that bullshit Unbalance shit?

I haven't seen the OVAs that came Kujibiki or whatever it's called.. ugh.

But yeah, there is an actual second season of Genshiken coming this Fall.
野球

Himu

« Reply #173 on: June 25, 2007, 12:18:16 PM »
Yay.
IYKYK

Vizzys

• green hair connoisseur
« Reply #174 on: June 25, 2007, 01:26:55 PM »
the world needs big o season 3

:gloomy

its never gonna happen
萌え~

MrAngryFace

« Reply #175 on: June 25, 2007, 01:40:38 PM »
No japan wants more loli magical girl crap
o_0

« Reply #176 on: June 25, 2007, 02:27:28 PM »
No japan wants more loli magical girl crap

Japan doesn't even need magical girls anymore. Just loli is good enough, apparenty.  :'(
野球

Himu

« Reply #177 on: June 25, 2007, 02:52:24 PM »
new anime lol
IYKYK

MrAngryFace

« Reply #178 on: June 25, 2007, 02:52:59 PM »

Ordered this today. Wallet Am cry :(
o_0