Author Topic: ITT we apologize for famous serial killers as if they were WWE Superstars  (Read 35366 times)

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon
HAY GUYS, GUESS WHAT?

Benoit had a history of marital problems, and his wife even filed for divorce in 2003 because of threats of violence!

http://www.declarationofindependents.net/doi/pages/ajcbenoit.html

BU-BU-BU BENOIT TOTALLY HAD MY RESPECT AND THIS SITUATION CAME OUT OF NOWHERE!  I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!
MMA

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
HAY GUYS, GUESS WHAT?

Benoit had a history of marital problems, and his wife even filed for divorce in 2003 because of threats of violence!

BU-BU-BU BENOIT TOTALLY HAD MY RESPECT AND THIS SITUATION CAME OUT OF NOWHERE!  I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!

FUCK YOU BOOGIE THE WORK ETHIC
serge

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
I'm not saying what Gacy did is excusable, I'm just choosing to focus on the balloon animals and the laughter.

:lol oh god, this is the funniest evilbore thread in ages, belongs in hall of fame total
duc

futami

• my jeans cost as much as a PS3
you know, i think the guys ridiculing those making excuses are just as bad the ones who can't overcome their sad idolatry of the man.

we're fucked up creatures, warped by our divorce from the instinctual slavery that lesser animals are bound by.

in the madness of our actions, sanity is a matter of perception.

that he was an accomplished athelete didn't make him exempt from the base emotions that push even the strongest among us to the realm of what most would consider irrational.

however, assuming what he stands charged with is true, that should not be a mark against his humanity.

if anything, it's a sign of it.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2007, 05:05:28 PM by futami »

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
HAY GUYS, GUESS WHAT?

Right, because anyone whose filed for divorce is instantly a bad person...
USA

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
you know, i think the guys ridiculing those making excuses are just as bad the one's who can't overcome their sad idolatry of the man.

we're fucked up creatures, warped by our divorce from the instinctual slavery that less animals are bound by.

that he was an accomplished athelete didn't make him exempt from the base emotions that push even the strongest among us to the realm of what most would consider irrational.

however, assuming what he stands charged with is true, that should not be a mark against his humanity.

cute. fact is, he killed his wife and kid, and no relativistic musing makes that acceptable. on the other hand, the excuse-mongering is so hilariously disgenuous in light of this fact that it makes for awesome comedy.

since when did you get sympathetic to the human condition, fu? do you feel a little hitch in your THUG LYFE heart when you see a flipper baby, now? or are you playing your classic ur-contrarian role  of the too-real gangsta who gets his hackles up when he sees interweb forum groupthink kickin' in?
« Last Edit: June 26, 2007, 05:09:19 PM by Professor Prole »
duc

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon
HAY GUYS, GUESS WHAT?

Right, because anyone whose filed for divorce is instantly a bad person...

What the fuck are you talking about?  The WIFE filed for divorce, of course she's not a bad person.  But the guy who threatened to hit her, and eventually MURDERED her, yeah, he's a *bad* person.
MMA

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
And the wife was the one who cancelled the divorce, so she must be the bad person for being so fucking stupid to stay with him.
USA

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon
And the wife was the one who cancelled the divorce, so she must be the bad person for being so fucking stupid to stay with him.

Yeah, that makes sense.  Because abused spouses ALWAYS act rationally and in their own best interest.  ::)
MMA

futami

you know, i think the guys ridiculing those making excuses are just as bad the one's who can't overcome their sad idolatry of the man.

we're fucked up creatures, warped by our divorce from the instinctual slavery that less animals are bound by.

cute. fact is, he killed his wife and kid, and no relativistic musing makes that acceptable. on the other hand, the excuse-mongering is so hilariously disgenuous in light of this fact that it makes for awesome comedy.

since when did you get sympathetic to the human condition, fu? do you feel a little hitch in your THUG LYFE heart when you see a flipper baby, now? or are you playing your classic ur-contrarian role the of the too-real gangsta who gets his hackles up when he sees interweb forum groupthink kickin' in?

i never said it's acceptable.

i meant to imply that it's understandable, that we are given to rash actions -- rage, lust, various other compulsions -- that clash with our concept of sanity.

i'm saying that, you and the rest are no different in your pious condemnation of the man than the people who you now use this thread to ridicule.

is what he did right?

no.

is what he did human?

an act that reflects the arbitrary, often gruesomely unpredictable, consequences of free will?

yes.

« Last Edit: June 26, 2007, 05:23:52 PM by futami »

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon
HAY GUYS, DON'T JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS!  IT MIGHT HAVE BEEN SELF DEFENSE!

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=6848142&postcount=284

MMA

Mandark

• Icon
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6846814#post6846814

Really, I think this one trumps all the others.  It's too bad he's banned.

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6846814#post6846814

Really, I think this one trumps all the others.  It's too bad he's banned.

oh good, they did get around to farnham.
MMA

AdmiralViscen

• Murdered in the digital realm
malek totally fucking wins this whole thing. Bravo.

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
Boogie, it's the spouses fault for going back to the originator of violence. I have a feeling your girlfriend/wife pussy whips you into watching Lifetime movies that show the women always being the one abused.
USA

Saint Cornelius

• Always rockin' the sawed-off wisdom.
I have a feeling your girlfriend/wife pussy whips you into watching Lifetime movies that show the women always being the one abused.

Boogie! Say it ain't so!
dap

etiolate

Quote from: ToxicAdam
I'm not really accountable for this thread, because of all the work-related stress I am under. I hope you forgive me because I have entertained many people through my posts .. and that should allow for me to be above reproach.

:lol :lol

Yes that part was awesome.

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon
I have a feeling your girlfriend/wife pussy whips you into watching Lifetime movies that show the women always being the one abused.

Boogie! Say it ain't so!

It ain't so. :P
MMA

AdmiralViscen

• Murdered in the digital realm
Great new front page.

Flannel Boy

• classic millennial sex pickle
  • Icon

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
I have a new avatar in tribute to Benoit's Chokehold on his adolescent son. Godspeed Benoit, godspeed.
USA

Fresh Prince

• a one-eyed cat peepin' in a seafood store
 :lol @ front page.

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
Great new front page.

Chris Benoit -- entertainer to many, hero to more -- saves wife and son from the future.

:lol :lol
AMC

MrAngryFace

• I have the most sensible car on The Bore
Where's my Patrick Bateman tribute?!

o_0

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
[youtube=425,350][/youtube]

Let's bring back some good wrestling memories
USA

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
an act that reflects the arbitrary, often gruesomely unpredictable, consequences of free will?

and the basis of the best comedy throughout history, improved only by irony and hypocrisy, in that order!
duc

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
So I was sleeping/going to work the last 10+ hours and have missed a lot...please tell me all these naysayers are just internet peeps and not people from the WWE.  I read that the WWE has removed almost all traces of Benoit from their site and pulled all his merchandise, so I take it that it is just internet marks who can't fathom that this man did such a horrible thing.

I watch the pro wrasslin'.  I saw this news yesterday and was a bit sad...I mean, here's a guy that was supposedly a hard-worker who gave his all and loved his family.  And then it came out that he might have killed his family, and I thought this was fucked up.  Then it was confirmed.  Even more fucked up.  And now we know what he did in more detail...yeah, it's still sad what happened to the family, but Benoit doesn't deserve any kind of tribute; who fucking cares about his wrestling when he fucking murdered his wife and child? 
ど助平

futami

So I was sleeping/going to work the last 10+ hours and have missed a lot...please tell me all these naysayers are just internet peeps and not people from the WWE.  I read that the WWE has removed almost all traces of Benoit from their site and pulled all his merchandise, so I take it that it is just internet marks who can't fathom that this man did such a horrible thing.

I watch the pro wrasslin'.  I saw this news yesterday and was a bit sad...I mean, here's a guy that was supposedly a hard-worker who gave his all and loved his family.  And then it came out that he might have killed his family, and I thought this was fucked up.  Then it was confirmed.  Even more fucked up.  And now we know what he did in more detail...yeah, it's still sad what happened to the family, but Benoit doesn't deserve any kind of tribute; who fucking cares about his wrestling when he fucking murdered his wife and child? 

i think it's distinguished mentally-challenged that they're attempting to expunge the guy from the org's history.

if michael jordan killed his wife and child, would it render what he's accomplished any less remarkable than it is now?

america is a twisted country that is deathly afraid of looking in the mirror.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator

i think it's distinguished mentally-challenged that they're attempting to expunge the guy from the org's history.

Yeah, that's dumb too.  I don't think they should give him tribute or put him in the Hall Of Fame, but they shouldn't be erasing him from their history either.  But they've kind of done this before with the likes of Chyna and Macho Man Randy Savage.  Not as extreme as what they seem to be doing with Benoit, but still the same.
ど助平

futami

why'd they do it with randy savage?

Mandark

• Icon
But they've kind of done this before with the likes of Chyna and Macho Man Randy Savage.  Not as extreme as what they seem to be doing with Benoit, but still the same.

They did that because those business relationships turned sour, and they didn't want to promote an image or a brand they wouldn't collect any money on.

They'll ignore it for as long as it's toxic, but only that long.  If they think they can make some money off a "Chris Benoit: Piledrivers and Personal Demons" DVD, it'll happen.  It's not like Benoit's going to defect to Ring of Honor and wrestle under a mask as El Niño-Asesino and start siphoning off their business.

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon

The rumor is that Savage slept with Stephanie McMahon when she was seriously underage.  Like 14 or something.
yar

Mandark

• Icon

The rumor is that Savage slept with Stephanie McMahon when she was seriously underage.  Like 14 or something.

Seriously?  I never heard that.  That is awesome inappropriate behavior.

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
man, the reactions on GAF are ZOMGtastic.

I don't know what to say - i don't follow wrestling, he killed his wife and son.

These guys are acting like the people who want to have relationships with mass murderers on death row.

Dumb white people now have their OJ.  He may be innocent because we will never know if there were VORTICES.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2007, 09:54:10 PM by TVC 15 »
serge

Saint Cornelius

• Always rockin' the sawed-off wisdom.
wha? i'm bugging
dap

Mupepe

• Icon

Seriously?  I never heard that.  That is awesome inappropriate behavior.
she was such a cutie

DJ_Tet

Hey now  :-*
TIT

DJ_Tet

http://cgi.ebay.com/WWE-Chris-Benoit-Floating-R-I-P-Shirt-Show-your-suppor_W0QQitemZ150136278800QQihZ005QQcategoryZ15687QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Apparently springing for EZ-SKREEN 2000 and Spell Checker wasn't an option...

A lot of time in the trailer parks, people have to make decisions on what they need and what they can live without.
TIT

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
 :lol

This thread was awesome and now I send it off to the Hall.
PSP