Author Topic: ITT we apologize for famous serial killers as if they were WWE Superstars  (Read 35426 times)

Howard Alan Treesong

• キング・メタル・ドラゴン
  • Icon
Hitler: The guy was under a lot of stress, you know? I mean, he was looking after not only Germany's interests, but a bunch of neighboring countries, too. You can hardly expect one man to deal with that on his own without breaking.  And if you read Mein Kampf you can see that he had people's best interests at heart, he may just have gone about implementing them the wrong way. It's possible that the Jews said something about his artwork that really set him off--everyone knows that Hitler was a pretty sensitive guy. I'm aware that the US military is reporting death camps being discovered all over Germany, but I've known Adolf since 1935 and I just can't see him as a psychotic mass murderer. He was always such an inspiring speaker and gave such great parades. I cried myself to sleep last night just thinking about it.

YOUR TURN
« Last Edit: June 26, 2007, 02:26:05 PM by Synthesizer Patel »
乱学者

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
PSP

bud

• a smudge of excrement on a tissue surging out to sea with a million tons of raw sewage
zzz

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
 :bow :bow :bow  :lol
AMC

Himu

OJ: HE WAS FRAMED! "If the glove does not fit, you must acquit".
IYKYK

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
Let's see how long this will get me.  I'm thinking two weeks.

I am writing one for Stalin, by the way! This game is fun!
PSP

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship
If only I wasn't banned at GAF. I would create this thread there.

Someone fall on the sword and do it.

bud

• a smudge of excrement on a tissue surging out to sea with a million tons of raw sewage
white man should do it.  :lol
zzz

Himu

You got unbanned Toxic.
IYKYK

bud

If only I wasn't banned at GAF. I would create this thread there.

Someone fall on the sword and do it.

You got unbanned Toxic.

zzz

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
Toxic, do it. do it. do it.

do it.
AMC

Himu

Do eeeeiiiiiiiiiiit.
IYKYK

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
Choice quotes from over there in the past few minutes:

he may of had a reason for killing his wife(not right I know), but I don't understand why the child...

:lol

So Willco, if a friend or family member of yours killed someone and committed suicide, would you not honor his memory? The WWE is a big family, of course they should pay tribute to him - murderer or not.

:lol x 2
PSP

bud

who said the first quote, willco?
zzz

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
ToxicAdam has to post this thread now, or else he loses his man card.
AMC

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
pCeSlAyEr did.

Oh my God.  It gets better - someone comments on DEM posting in all caps of "HE MURDERED HIS WIFE AND CHILD!" with:

You do realize what mental disorders are, don't you? It seems like you would, considering the way you're acting about someone you don't even know.

GUYS ITS COOL HE JUST HAD A MENTAL DISORDER.  ITS COOL.
PSP

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
John Wayne Gacy: He had an alcoholic for a father.  He was a fucking clown, cut him some slack.
püp

bud

he's offline

WHAT A BIG SURPRISE
zzz

ToxicAdam

ToxicAdam has to post this thread now, or else he loses his man card.

I said I would if I weren't already banned because of that thread.

In retrospect, I should have saved myself for better material. I got caught up in the moment and went with some B-grade shit.

ToxicAdam

Himu

John Wayne Gacy: He had an alcoholic for a father.  He was a fucking clown, cut him some slack.

Illinoise
IYKYK

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
More choice quotes:

who's to say she didnt cheat on him or something along those lines? I know there is no justification for murder, but atleast there would have been a motive.

PSP

Saint Cornelius

• Always rockin' the sawed-off wisdom.
Wow, first time I've been at GAf in months and not only do I see this fucking distinguished mentally-challenged thread but I also see "Blowjobs: Not that great".

dap

bud

More choice quotes:

who's to say she didnt cheat on him or something along those lines? I know there is no justification for murder, but atleast there would have been a motive.

that post is awesome  :lol
zzz

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
throw in mental instability and add a dash of roid rage and you get what you get...

PSP

Cheebs

• How's my posting? Call 1-866-MAF-BANS to report flame bait.
POST THIS THREAD TOXICADAM.

If you don't you aren't a real republican, but a wishy-washy democrac.

Saint Cornelius

How did you get such carte blanche at GAf, Willco?
dap

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
I post once every three months, so I think as so, people let it slide.
PSP

Saint Cornelius

This Stoney Mason guy ain't letting shit slide!
dap

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier

These people are crazy!  It really does feel like talking to Scientologists.
PSP

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
Wow, first time I've been at GAf in months and not only do I see this fucking distinguished mentally-challenged thread but I also see "Blowjobs: Not that great".

That thread rocks
püp

Robo

He did it! :bow :bow :bow
obo

ToxicAdam

bud

zzz

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
Nothing is confirmed or ever will be confirmed.. there are only speculations

Chris Benoit "the accused" cannot defend himself...

et altera pars audiatur

Omg farnham at gaf.  wtf  :lol :lol
püp

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
Ted Bundy wasn't a bad guy.  He was great at what he did and I will always admire him for it.  Just because mental problems and ALL WOMEN ARE WHORES lead him to kill dozens doesn't demean my good memories of him.

All of us here at Evilbore miss you, Ted!
serge

Howard Alan Treesong

• キング・メタル・ドラゴン
  • Icon
I joined ToxicAdam over at GAF with the Hitler
乱学者

TVC15

You guys are askin' for a paddlin'.

I want to post in that thread, though :(
serge

Saint Cornelius

Isn't it against the TOS to post response threads like this?

What a fucking crybaby :lol
dap

LOL "tribute"

}Ö{

bud

Quote from: ToxicAdam
I'm not really accountable for this thread, because of all the work-related stress I am under. I hope you forgive me because I have entertained many people through my posts .. and that should allow for me to be above reproach.

:lol :lol
zzz

Saint Cornelius

You guys are askin' for a paddlin'.

For speaking the troof? I'm sure Bishop will pull the plug on NeoGAF once he sees this mess.
dap

Howard Alan Treesong

• キング・メタル・ドラゴン
  • Icon
yeah, a break from GAF would be fine really. I hardly go there anymore these days.

TAKE ONE FOR THE TEEEEAM

EDIT: aw man locked
乱学者

Flannel Boy

• classic millennial sex pickle
  • Icon
This Stoney Mason guy ain't letting shit slide!
i almost never post there anymore, but he seems to be in every thread.

Himu

lmao :lol
IYKYK

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
I got banned too!

I wasn't even really baiting, either.  Wrestlings fans, for all the REAL TALK on being TUFF and HARD WORKERZ are pretty sensitive.
PSP

bud

how long is the ban and what was the message
zzz

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
You have been banned for the following reason:
serious baiting in the Benoit thread

Date the ban will be lifted: 06-29-2007, 11:00 AM
PSP

Saint Cornelius

Yeah, let's see the message. How was Willco breaking the ToS?

Eh, who cares. I can feel the burning sensation of righteousness welling up within me, and for what? GAffers defending a wrassler?
dap

Howard Alan Treesong

• キング・メタル・ドラゴン
  • Icon
looks like wilco is the Master Baiter

man I'm sad I didn't get banned :(
乱学者

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
Haha, some dude said Benoit was a HERO.

A HERO.

I can't take this shit anymore.  What kind of a world do we live in where Benoit is a hero.  I get said when some folks whose work I love pass on, especially in film, but I wasn't like - MICHAEL KAMEN WAS A HERO.
PSP

Saint Cornelius

I can't believe those fucking idiots consider Willco "baiting". He's fucking talking SENSE.

Grown people that like wrassling - I mean, not even like but fucking ADORE wrassling - they're SO much worse than otaku, Nintendo fans... fuck at this point I'm even willing to say they're worse than furries.
dap

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
Ed Gein was unfairly born a man, and it was really selfish of women (typical, am i rite) not to donate their skins for his use. He just wanted to be pretty! And hey: at least he used all the parts instead of throwing them in a dumpster somewhere!
duc

TVC15

If Chris Benoit were revealed to be a pedophile, would people still be defending him?

"I know benoit liked nothing more than diddling little boys, but HIS WORK ETHIC!"
serge

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier

I thought about doing Ed Gein, but I was hard pressed to make him sound sympathetic.  Somehow Drinky pulled it off!
PSP

Saint Cornelius

If Chris Benoit were revealed to be a pedophile, would people still be defending him?

"I know benoit liked nothing more than diddling little boys, but HIS WORK ETHIC!"

They're defending a KILLER so I don't think it's much of a stretch.
dap

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
I like how people said that saying Hitler did good things was different, because apparently with murdering folks - it's quantity, not quality!

"Dude, Hitler killed millions!  That's not excusable!  Benoit just killed two people, and his wife was probably cheating on him so she deserved it!  Plus, he did his a son a favor, because he'd be growing up in a home without a mother, so he spared him the misery of that crappy existence! Benoit is practically a hero!  And I will always admire his work ethic.  ALWAYS."
PSP

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
Bernie Goets wasn't a racist, he was just misunderstood.
USA