Author Topic: ITT we apologize for famous serial killers as if they were WWE Superstars  (Read 35368 times)

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
Malek wins with the quote of the day:

Quote from: malek
It's sad that people just can't look past the murders of his wife and child and focus on what is really important; HIS WRESTLING.

:lol :lol :lol
PSP

Howard Alan Treesong

• キング・メタル・ドラゴン
  • Icon
乱学者

Himu

IYKYK

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
Atleast you're not permabanned for saying JGR is for whacko-japo's and Sporsk having a japanese freak out.
USA

bud

• a smudge of excrement on a tissue surging out to sea with a million tons of raw sewage
zzz

Cheebs

• How's my posting? Call 1-866-MAF-BANS to report flame bait.
I am gettting close to a banning. Also

so how can you just blame somone for murder when you basically know nothing about the motives and such...
yes, how can we be mad at someone for murdering a child! He may have had a logical motive!

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
I should just merge the Benoit thread with the Blowjobs suck thread.
serge

MrAngryFace

• I have the most sensible car on The Bore
We're a bunch of internet misfits haha
o_0

bud

• a smudge of excrement on a tissue surging out to sea with a million tons of raw sewage

so how can you just blame somone for murder when you basically know nothing about the motives and such...
yes, how can we be mad at someone for murdering a child! He may have had a logical motive!

what if she didn't want him take steroids anymore.

SURELY THAT WOULD BE A MOTIVE
zzz

Howard Alan Treesong

• キング・メタル・ドラゴン
  • Icon
yay banned!

reason: "not funny"

WHO BANNED ME??
乱学者

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier

what if she didn't want him take steroids anymore.

SURELY THAT WOULD BE A MOTIVE

More like a Lifetime Movie...

"Her husband was a proffesional wrestler, facing the demons from the business, drugs, steroids. She was constantly abused, until one night she couldn't take it anymore. It was the last night of this strong, powerful womens life..."Woman, The Movie", Saturday 9/11 at 8:00 PM only on the Lifetime Channel"
USA

futami

• my jeans cost as much as a PS3
i mean, put aside the rationalizations and excuses offered for his crime.

the outpouring of grief that immediately followed news of his death struck me as no less pathetic.

the guy was a professional wrestler, a faux-athelete who made a living shortening his lifespan for the entertainment for budweiser-swilling high school dropouts.

sure, the loss of life is always shocking and tragic, but who the fuck was this guy?

what adversity, that we're aware of, did he surmount?

exactly what did he contribute to society that merits the flood of tears that these shitheads now wade in?

Flannel Boy

• classic millennial sex pickle
  • Icon
I was going to write one for Che Guevara, but then I realized leftists have already been doing it for years.

Jeffrey Lionel Dahmer suffered from low self esteem and began drinking at an early age. This confused and troubled teen felt rejected by his parents when they decided to divorce. Nevertheless Dahmer's heart did not grow cold and he decided to help poor underprivileged young men. These poor young black boys did not have a place to stay, but the Good Hearted Lionel opened up his home to them. Sure, he raped and killed them and even ate them! But, in a way, didn't society do the chewing for him? Hmmm?

bud

i see so many people with che shirts or bags.
zzz

Himu

Finally a Futami post I agree with.
IYKYK

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
i mean, put aside the rationalizations and excuses offered for his crime.

the outpouring of grief that immediately followed news of his death struck me as no less pathetic.

the guy was a professional wrestler, a faux-athelete who made a living shortening his lifespan for the entertainment for budweiser-swilling high school dropouts.

sure, the loss of life is always shocking and tragic, but who the fuck was this guy?

what adversity, that we're aware of, did he surmount?

exactly what did he contribute to society that merits the flood of tears that these shitheads now wade in?

Exactly. I mean, Abe Lincoln was nothing but a persona, and you still have white trash crying over his death! It's not likie he abolished slavery or anything!
USA

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
^_^

TVC15

This farnham guy cracks me up.  This is someone's joke account, right?

there are too many reasons this case as it stands is doubtful

1. even if he did kill his wife.. why would he kill his son
2. why was his son killed the day after.
3. why didnt his son try to escape or call the police or whatever

plus interviews with his fellow wrestlers or his neighbours indicate that he was not a psychopath.. maybe he was good at hiding it...

but there are many indications for a 4th person that might have done all this and might have escaped... and yet everybody is acting like the case as it stands has no reasonable doubt

serge

ok, im a wrestling fan (yes.... I know..... its awful..... right?).

But I hope that Chris Benoit has a special fucking spot in hell for what he did.

and what in the FUCK is wrong with some people trying to excuse this shit, FUCK that hes a fucking wife killing, child killing coward.

MrAngryFace

• I have the most sensible car on The Bore
haha, I approved your membership because of your PASSION, zombie. ;)
o_0

Himu

But I hope that Chris Benoit has a special fucking spot in hell for what he did.

and what in the FUCK is wrong with some people trying to excuse this shit, FUCK that hes a fucking wife killing, child killing coward.

ZOMBIE

:bow
IYKYK

TVC15

But there are good logical reasons for murdering 7 year olds.  The North American Man Boy Murder Association has been fighting for that right for decades.
serge

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier

I'm going to load up my WWF No Mercy with my gameshark and i'm going to kill him tonight by putting him in a Ladder Match. AWMAWGAHD! HE'S BROKEN TO PIECES!
USA

futami

one thing i'll say, in defense of the guy, is that all of us -- humans -- are driven to extremes, though some our actions are manifestly more extreme than others.

who are we to judge the man for what he's alleged to have done?

it's shocking, to be sure, but we're impulsive creatures, slaves to emotion that sometimes takes hold of reason and pushes us towards an inescapable hell of consequence.

that's what it means to be human.

some of us are strong enough to resist those impulses, while others are too weak to stave off submission to them.

i'm not going to sit here and say:

murderous scumbag

what a piece of shit

hope he rots in hell

well, his legacy is shit now

----

that's the same kind of idiocy at work when tears start flowing upon news of his death.

human beings die.

human beings kill other human beings.

and it says much about a man or woman when they're too fucking spineless to confront that unpleasant truth of our condition.

heh most people call it anger management problems but im glad you see it my way :D

that thread has so much .... ugh....head hurts.

Chris Benoit is a piece of shit, and how people can just go, oh wells i still like watching his matches.... blows me away.... but then again I dont like seeing nordberg in the naked gun movies to this day...
fucking coward.....7 fucking years old......  :maf

Press conference on cnn now.

Flannel Boy

• Icon

But there are good logical reasons for murdering 7 year olds.  The North American Man Boy Murder Association has been fighting for that right for decades.
In the future, he will be looked at as a trailblazer. A trailblazer in and out of the ring.

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
I don't understand why he killed his son and not his two daughters too.
USA

futami

heh most people call it anger management problems but im glad you see it my way :D

that thread has so much .... ugh....head hurts.

Chris Benoit is a piece of shit, and how people can just go, oh wells i still like watching his matches.... blows me away.... but then again I dont like seeing nordberg in the naked gun movies to this day...
fucking coward.....7 fucking years old......  :maf

Press conference on cnn now.

i don't mind seeing norberg in the naked gun series, because oj was a talented comedic actor.

you're a shithead, the kind of person that makes this world difficult to bear.

bud

Allegedly Benoit kills his wife, then watches WWE with his son, then kills his son and himself later.

http://www.nationalledger.com/artman/publish/article_272614341.shtml

wow
zzz

Flannel Boy

• Icon
Did they live with him? I doubt it. You see, you don't get in the ring with the Crippler and come out alive. THAT MAN HAD WORK ETHIC. e wouldn't leave two jobs undone.

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
Another thing I don't get is why people idolize Eddie Guerero, the fuckhead was a druggie. Thank god he died, we don't need drug heads in the world.
USA

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
Did they live with him? I doubt it. You see, you don't get in the ring with the Crippler and come out alive. THAT MAN HAD WORK ETHIC. e wouldn't leave two jobs undone.

I heard he changed the name of the Crossface to the Death Valley Driver before applying it on said wife :(
USA

bud

that guy farnham, wth.
zzz

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
Whas happenin?
USA

Flannel Boy

• Icon
Another thing I don't get is why people idolize Eddie Guerero, the fuckhead was a druggie. Thank god he died, we don't need drug heads in the world.
He was taking drugs in an effort to get them off the market and away from kids. See, if he was taking the drugs that meant that some 14 year old couldn't. The man was a hero. Not quiet the hero that Benoit was, but a hero nonetheless.

Cheebs

The fact farnham can get away unbanned with saying its justifable to murder a 7 year old son, because there could have been A VORTEX is insane.

Himu

He was taking drugs in an effort to get them off the market and away from kids. See, if he was taking the drugs that meant that some 14 year old couldn't. The man was a hero. Not quiet the hero that Benoit was, but a hero nonetheless.

Ahahah
IYKYK

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier

Oh, similiar to how Jeffrey Domner was just eating all the contaminated human meat to protect the bears, I get it!
USA

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship
I wonder what happens to all of Benoit's money? He's been a top wrestler for about 10 years now .. so he's been making 500k+ for over a decade now. That's a lot of scratch.

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
One would suggest the bitch of an ex-wife and his two daughters would get it.
USA

Himu

I wonder what happens to all of Benoit's money? He's been a top wrestler for about 10 years now .. so he's been making 500k+ for over a decade now. That's a lot of scratch.

I read somewhere the guy didn't have a lot of money?
IYKYK

then im doing something right.  :-*

Cheebs

New thread is up, TEAR IT DOWN GUYS

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=166687

Flannel Boy

• Icon

then im doing something right.  :-*
:rofl

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
Woman was so not hot.
USA

Flannel Boy

• Icon

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship

I read somewhere the guy didn't have a lot of money?

According to this, he made about 500k for the year 2005. http://www.angrymarks.com/news/View.php?ArticleID=147

WCW notoriously overpaid their guys (oftentimes with guaranteed contracts). So, benoit was probably making 300-500k back then too (late 90's).

I am so banned.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=6847067&postcount=32

Oh my lord Malek. Thats probably the worst thing I've read on GAF during this whole thing.  :-X

Malek, you're like the guy who doesn't like violence, but when it comes time to fight back you go way overboard and punch people in the nuts and gouge their eyes.  :lol
« Last Edit: June 26, 2007, 03:53:05 PM by ToxicAdam »

GilloD

• TAKE THE LIFE OF FRED ASTAIRE. MAKE HIM PAY. TRANSFER HIS FAME TO YOU.
wha

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
wonder if he killed himself with a Bowflex©
USA

Flannel Boy

• Icon
He killed himself on that bowflex seven days a week for us. WHAT A MAN, WHAT A WORK EFFORT.

Flannel Boy

• Icon
They found roids, who would have thought? bubububub the WWE has a drug program.   :lol

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
He killed himself on that bowflex seven days a week for us. WHAT A MAN, WHAT A WORK EFFORT.

Chris Benoit is this generations Che Guerero. He will go down a legend in the making, and in five years everyone will realize that he didn't kill his family, he killed the Nazi Clones of his family. Chris Benoit, will be known as Christ Benoit, will further be known as a true Americana Hero.
USA

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
They found roids, who would have thought? bubububub the WWE has a drug program.   :lol

Perscription Roids.
USA

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
By the way, someone should tell this cigarillo http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=6847190&postcount=76 that Walt Disney was a known Jew-Hater, and that he was involved with the Mafia in Los Angelas and had contacts with Al Capone.
USA

Himu

:lol ManaByte
IYKYK

Flannel Boy

• Icon
Looks like I have a two week ban. I have been banned twice from GAF, both times by Bishop and both times for cracking jokes when someone died.

Himu

Malek: King of Kings
Chris Benoit and Rosa Parks Hater
IYKYK

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon
You know, I think a parallel to the excuse-making by wrestling fans in this situation might be how homojapuals lament Japan's fate in the Second World War while ignoring Japan's own actions.

You can ridicule them all day, but you can't make them see reality.
MMA

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
lol, I'm reading that thread, how long did you all get?
fat