Author Topic: 1,000+ Pages of NeoGAF: The Story of Wasted Lives and Hardcore Salt  (Read 4916483 times)

FStop7

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=160429009&postcount=146

This like just a few days after the clickhole thread mocking online mobs that turned into a big kumbaya session.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2015, 10:43:53 PM by FStop7 »

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
on the one hand I understand wanting to hunt/kill exotic animals just to do it but on the other hand I'm like why? Too much conflict.

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
I don't get outraged, I just laugh harder. I'm sure Creepy Stalker will be happily married before I ever will.

:mynicca

:ohhh

:goty

:brazilcry

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
Our bride is the void, Karakand. For she shall embrace us all when our time comes.  :phil

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
If you kill an animal and you:

1. Think it's a good Instagram opp.
2. Think it's a good opp to strike the pose (vogue, vogue) with the animal you killed.
3. Think it's a good opp to share the photo on social media.

I really don't know what to say; you're either too "humanity, fuck yeah" or so isolated by socio-economic privilege to bother wasting any energy on.

sure, it's okay to kill and stuff a lion and keep it in your room but Creepy Stalker kills and stuffs a dead girl and keeps her in his room and suddenly everyone's mad

Huff

• stronger ties you have, more power you gain
Are you saying you dont want to see all the pics of me and my fish?
dur

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
Are you saying you dont want to see all the pics of me and my fish?

I can understand people posting photos of their "catches"/fish, but I can't see it with shooting a deer. You stalked them/waited for them to come into your area. While that's similar to fishing, fishes have to take the bait instead of you lining up a firearm and shooting them.

If you were chasing them with a bow and arrow like cavemen of old? Maybe I could see the analog. :yeshrug

StealthFan

• Swings Both Ways
If you shot a fish with a bow and arrow you should photograph it because that is baller.
reckt

Huff

• stronger ties you have, more power you gain
Or you chase them with dogs. Way less boring that sitting in a stand
dur

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship
Pretty sure I coined the phrase "outrage culture" btw. Sad to see someone get banned for using it. It totally exists and is totally problematic.

Using that word without irony is a bigger problem.

FStop7

Bad news. We may not be able to evolve into the cosmos.   :noooo

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=160444450&postcount=121

jakefromstatefarm

Our bride is the void, Karakand. For she shall embrace us all when our time comes.  :phil
the great leveller, the final affirmation that everything, everywhere, everywhen never mattered :lawd

when compared to continued existence, the absolute erasure of any memory of this place, you people, or what I've done would be heaven :aah

jakefromstatefarm

the great leveller, the final affirmation that everything, everywhere, everywhen never mattered :lawd

when compared to continued existence, the absolute erasure of any memory of this place, you people, or what I've done would be heaven :aah
shut UP squiddy

Kara

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
If you shot a fish with a bow and arrow you should photograph it because that is baller.

Almost all my friends go spear fishing for fun. Fish are a lot dumber and slow than you think.

Narolf

Creepy Stalker, why are you even going to /r/NeoFAG?

The combination of obvious /v/ermin and impotent raging covered as edgy trolling just seems lame as all hell.
I need /r/andom battles and f/r/ags to recharge the Energy Points' gauge.

I use one of Lightning Returns' battle themes as the background music while I type my responses to them.

I give them 13 hours to respond.

If they don't respond, I use Lightning Returns' Salvation's Fanfare as the background music.

The victory against NeoGRAFT had a special fanfare tho, since he referred the "platonic Squall & Linoa" relationship.

If they do respond and manage to prove me wrong... nothing happens, I just back off them: time has been wasted.

If the player loses a battle, they don't get a Game Over, but must use the Escape command to return to the field, but this penalizes the player by taking an hour of the world's time (in the normal version of the game only).

http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Lightning_Returns:_Final_Fantasy_XIII

I used Reverent Souls as the background music while typing this post since it's 7:35 AM in here and I just woke up for a new day.

« Last Edit: April 17, 2015, 01:39:54 AM by Narolf »
(◊.◊)

thisismyusername

::)

nudemacusers

The combination of obvious /v/ermin and impotent raging covered as edgy trolling just seems lame as all hell.
I need /r/andom battles and f/r/ags to recharge the Energy Points' gauge.

I use one of Lightning Returns' battle themes as the background music while I type my responses to them.

I give them 13 hours to respond.

If they don't respond, I use Lightning Returns' Salvation's Fanfare as the background music.

The victory against NeoGRAFT had a special fanfare tho, since he referred the "platonic Squall & Linoa" relationship.

If they do respond and manage to prove me wrong... nothing happens, I just back off them: time has been wasted.

If the player loses a battle, they don't get a Game Over, but must use the Escape command to return to the field, but this penalizes the player by taking an hour of the world's time (in the normal version of the game only).

http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Lightning_Returns:_Final_Fantasy_XIII

I used Reverent Souls as the background music while typing this post since it's 7:35 AM in here and I just woke up for a new day.

another one for the vaults!
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

BrokenVerses

The days when it was just laughing at mods being sensitive over opinions they don't like are long gone

Like the mod who juniored the OP of this thread :sabu

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1030435

alexandros

Good riddance.

Narolf

Creepy Stalker, post like a normal person plz. Thx.
Pay attention to the day the playlist was uploaded.
(◊.◊)

Tasty

Normal people do not post videos about Final Fantasy games. :wag

mormapope

• WHADDYA HEAR, WHADDYA SAY
Must say the fanfare in Lightning Returns is pretty good.
OH!

Big Hoops

Oh yeah, she also wants you to say it right.

(note the day the video has been uploaded at)

Narolf

...as if ???'s brand of "creeping" weren't enough.

What the hell... :o
(◊.◊)

Kara

Vertigo

Quote from: gutter_trash;160431115
I am putting my account to a bet

Star Wars The Force Awakens will be the better movie and rake in the most money INTERNATIONALLY than Avengers: Age of Ultron

If Age of Ultron makes more money INTERNATIONALLY and gets a better Tomato score.. then you can ban me

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=160431115&postcount=599

Nothing like a good old fashioned ban bet  :lol

Tasty

I definitely am on the Ultron side of things.

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
Of course you do

you also stan for android and nintendo

Am_I_Anonymous

• And I'm pretty sure fuck you (italics implied)
YMMV

thisismyusername

So, according to the wikileak Sony e-mails archive, Sony reads NeoGAF. Is anyone fucking surprised by this news?  :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー

Lightning Returns had some really good music. My favorite:

^_^

Rahxephon91

But they engage in pointless arguments over superhero movies right?

sarslip

bore is so normal, that's why i signed up  :lol  :-\

Tasty

Go write some angst in a Livejournal somewhere, you hopeless fuckwit. :umad

Narolf

Mine would be this.

Perfectly fits Snow/Cookies for how much of a glutton he is. Dude was first to shit on Serah/Terrina as a way to repress his feelings for her to everyone else. Supposedly Bhunivelze/Spyder also had a thing for Terrina and eventually saw me as a rival.

As the last s'Pyd in the world, Sullivan will soon be delivered from his Focus once and for all.
(◊.◊)

Rahxephon91

Go write some angst in a Livejournal somewhere, you hopeless fuckwit. :umad
I think they are just called blogs now.

Shouldn't you not like be on the bore or are you overdue for your latest "bore is so mean I'm leaving" temper tantrum? Only to crawl back like a batted housewife.

Tasty

Lol that has literally never happened. Go look up the times I've taken breaks, not a single one has happened after any kind of fight or tantrum lol. Unlike you I have an IRL life that sometimes needs attending to.

Double- :umad
« Last Edit: April 17, 2015, 10:41:53 AM by Tasty Meat »

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
http://www.reddit.com/r/NeoFAG/comments/32r2cb/turns_out_neogaf_cuck_narolf_who_was_sperging_up/

He has even them bewildered. :lol

Rahxephon91

Lol that has literally never happened. Go look up the times I've taken breaks, not a single one has happened after any kind of fight or tantrum lol. Unlike you I have an IRL life that sometimes needs attending to.

Double-:umad
Well we know that's not true.

Anyway, unlike me you're pulling a Rahxephon91. I made a simple joke about your joke and you flew off the handle.

nudemacusers

YOURE TEARING THE BORE APART Creepy Stalker
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Tasty

Anyway, unlike me you're pulling a Rahxephon91. I made a simple joke about your joke and you flew off the handle.

More like a made a glib jibe about Final Fantasy and you had to special fellow out like usual, lol.

zomgee

• We've *all*
Man.

Picture based signatures are just the best.
rub

Rahxephon91

More like a made a glib jibe about Final Fantasy and you had to special fellow out like usual, lol.
yes I like final fantasy.....

I also like comic books.....

What is your point?

special fellow out? I'm not the one who decided to lash out because someone called you out on your own special fellow behavior.

But hey if you want to be a little bitch be my guest. I don't care, you already run your mouth about shit you know nothing about so I don't care.

Hey didn't you complain about adhomniumss used against you? Well gee, here you are.

Yikes!

Tasty

Hey didn't you complain about adhomniumss used against you? Well gee, here you are.

???

Tasty

All these Creepy Stalker likes are really freaking me out, man. :-\

zomgee

• We've *all*
Members of your party have status ailment [CONFUSE].

Creepy Stalker, throw Remedy or something.
rub

nudemacusers

so glad I don't understand all these final fantasy jokes :rejoice

thanks for never buying me games mom :rejoice :tocry
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

zomgee

• We've *all*

pppsh you probably played Dark Cloud and Enchanted Arms
rub

Enchanted Arms :kobeyuck

Narolf

(◊.◊)

Rahxephon91

Not knowing anything has never stopped Andrex from talking shit.....

Narolf

Members of your party have status ailment [CONFUSE].

Creepy Stalker, throw Remedy or something.
Here is a hint about ???.
(◊.◊)

zomgee

• We've *all*
rub

nachobro

• Live Más
Creepy Stalker constructing the feggiest anime Lost puzzle of all time. Just post nudes of this broad already damn

suppadoopa

Messi? Messi?

para messi messi messi messi mesi messi messi messi  y mens messi, ankara messi ankara messi, ankara messi ankara messi ankara messi ankara messi ANKARAMESSIANKARAMESSIANKARAMESSI GOLGOLGOGLOGLGOLGGLOLOGOLGOLOGOLGOLGOL GOLGOLGOL

MARADONA ES MEJOR QUE PELEMARADONA ES MEJOR QUE PELEMARADONA ES MEJOR QUE PELEMARADONA ES MEJOR QUE PELEMARADONA ES MEJOR QUE PELEMARADONA ES MEJOR QUE PELEMARADONA ES MEJOR QUE PELEMARADONA ES MEJOR QUE PELE jajajajJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

Narolf

Creepy Stalker constructing the feggiest anime Lost puzzle of all time. Just post nudes of this broad already damn
The extent of my relationship with ??? will be revealed soon. For now, I will just say she would be the one singing here.
(◊.◊)

nachobro

• Live Más
Oh okay. It all makes sense now.