Author Topic: 1,000+ Pages of NeoGAF: The Story of Wasted Lives and Hardcore Salt  (Read 4976723 times)

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
The extent of my relationship with ??? will be revealed soon. For now, I will just say she would be the one singing here.

:nintendo
ど助平

Tasty

so glad I don't understand all these final fantasy jokes :rejoice

thanks for never buying me games mom :rejoice :tocry
Not knowing anything has never stopped Andrex from talking shit.....

Rahx, everyone knows Crystal Chronicles is the best FF game. Sorry you're one of the weirdos that can't see that. :yeshrug

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
Rahx, everyone knows Crystal Chronicles is the best FF game. Sorry you're one of the weirdos that can't see that. :yeshrug

Narolf

Oh okay. It all makes sense now.
This was our meet-up.

Picture ??? as Beatrix, Cor Leonis' doppelgänger (her "body-guard") as Kuja and me as Djidane.
Hmm... This boy could become a problem...
(◊.◊)

Tasty

(Image removed from quote.)

Do you like feggy half hour long animu cutscenes with skinny effeminate boys jumping around with phallic swords in between boring turn-based battles, or some plot-bare pure old-fashioned fun-as-hell co-op action-RPG gameplay?

Wait, I think I have my answer... ;)

nudemacusers

so glad I don't understand all these final fantasy jokes :rejoice

thanks for never buying me games mom :rejoice :tocry

pppsh you probably played Dark Cloud and Enchanted Arms
nah i was PC

cuz i could get them of bbs systems for free :shh

and yes i just realized i basically said atm machine :brazilcry
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
This was our meet-up.

Picture ??? as Beatrix, Cor Leonis' doppelgänger (her "body-guard") as Kuja and me as Djidane.

OK, as a moderator, I feel that it's time for me to step in and ask you to start making sense.   :dizzy
ど助平

Narolf

All right then, real talk. I will post the truth behind her in the Relationships' thread on Sunday (since we met last Sunday), as our 1-week anniversary.
(◊.◊)

nudemacusers

i'm sure it's sunday now on whatever planet final fantasy is set
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Rahxephon91

Remember this is comming from the cigarillo who watches shitty shounen anime by the loads and has never played an actual FF.

Tasty

Who the hell is "her/she/etc."? Kagari? Saoirse Ronan? Natalie Portman?

Sorry, all you creepy internet stalkers kinda blur together after a while.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
J/k Fistful, I still ove ya. :heart
[close]

Do you like feggy half hour long animu cutscenes with skinny effeminate boys jumping around with phallic swords in between boring turn-based battles, or some plot-bare pure old-fashioned fun-as-hell co-op action-RPG gameplay?

I'll take the game that doesn't force me to hold onto an awful chalice while everyone else actually plays the game. :kobeyuck

The music though.  :lawd

Tasty

You're OBVIOUSLY not familiar with the FF Multiverse theory :wag

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
narloff could you give us your FF list, from best to worst?

Tasty

I'll take the game that doesn't force me to hold onto an awful chalice while everyone else actually plays the game. :kobeyuck

The music though.  :lawd

Lawd you just hit my nostalgia g-spot :lawd :hitler :lawd

And if you hate the chalice, play either of the DS games, they rocked hard (especially Echoes of Time which had online and a huge loot focus) :rock

nudemacusers

i'm more of a squall's dead theory kind of guy
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Tasty

i'm more of a squall's dead theory kind of guy

Lol oh God I just remembered that lol

But if Squal was ded then who was Cloud? :ohhh

Mr. Nobody

• Groovy.

This was our meet-up.

OK, as a moderator, I feel that it's time for me to step in and ask you to start making sense.   :dizzy

disagree imo

Narolf

Haha... :)

I would rather finish the opening post of the alternate reality game first if you guys don't mind. It's almost done.
(◊.◊)

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
ど助平

Narolf

Who the hell is "her/she/etc."? Kagari? Saoirse Ronan? Natalie Portman?

Sorry, all you creepy internet stalkers kinda blur together after a while.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
J/k Fistful, I still ove ya. :heart
[close]
Remember that one time I made Noctis my avatar on GAF? That was what sealed the deal with Kagari. Any misbehavior would have triggered a permanent ban, but she cut me a lot of slack too; like, for all those times I was derailing threads by exposing DisorderForums' bullshit. I was under a wing, similarly to how Lightning became Etro's warrior.

The same essentially happened with ???/Nelly/FFXV's Beatrix the moment she gave me those four pieces of information about her. She wants Bork & Demi to permanently ban me if I ever share them, and she had the possibility to save me from imprisonment should it have be necessary.

I also want you guys to know Reverent Souls was still playing in the background the moment Big Hoops posted.

Oh yeah, she also wants you to say it right.

(note the day the video has been uploaded at)

(◊.◊)

nudemacusers

surely you can provide a teaser trailer
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
Enough with all the Final Fantasy videos in every post.
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
Remember that one time I made Noctis my avatar on GAF? That was what sealed the deal with Kagari.

NO.  NOBODY KNOWS WHAT THE FUCK YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.   :lol  :dizzy
ど助平

Narolf

FFXV: Episode Duscae > Everything else.
(◊.◊)

Narolf

I made Noctis my avatar the moment she accepted the project: http://dissidiaforums.com/showthread.php?14114-The-Suspension-of-Creepy Stalker&p=409495&viewfull=1

Edit: Sorry for double-posting, I was expecting another post in-between! :s
(◊.◊)

Tasty

Uhh, calling your publicly-displayed mental issues an "alternate reality game" doesn't really fool anyone, man... :(

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
I made Noctis my avatar the moment she accepted the project: http://dissidiaforums.com/showthread.php?14114-The-Suspension-of-Creepy Stalker&p=409495&viewfull=1

Edit: Sorry for double-posting, I was expecting another post in-between! :s

Not sure if I can make it any clearer than "WE DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT."  Nobody knows about your creep-stalker-drama stuff here. 
ど助平

Narolf

Uhh, calling your publicly-displayed mental issues an "alternate reality game" doesn't really fool anyone, man... :(
I became "unstable" the moment David/Dave880 decided I was: http://pastebin.com/gKBTtDEk

He was definitely right to some extent.

When people same something in common such as depression
it only clings to other individuals

Grendel/Parandus/Kraid has an Aspergers' Syndrome. He told it himself in a post I quoted a few pages ago.

I am no psychologist, but I wouldn't be surprized if Pulse/Mass Zerox20 and Bhunivelze/Spyder were depressed fucks as well.

Me? I started fresh, sane and young when they recruited me. Their bullshit managed to progressively mind-numbs me for almost two years, similarly to how the Mako degrades Soldiers.

Thank god Kagari & GAF managed to pull me out of this.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2015, 04:24:16 PM by Narolf »
(◊.◊)

This thread isn't fun anymore. :goty

Tasty

Someone needs to make an Encyclopedia Dramatica entry on Creepy Stalker so I know what the fuck is going on right now. :mindblown

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
Someone needs to make an Encyclopedia Dramatica entry on Creepy Stalker so I know what the fuck is going on right now. :mindblown

:lol Yup.  All I really get is that Creepy Stalker was banned from some Final Fantasy forum and GAF two years ago, and remains obsessed with them and members on them.   I wish PD was right on the trolling thing.   :(
ど助平

Phoenix Dark

Rman

This thread
This thread isn't fun anymore. :goty

It's all about Creepy Stalker now. Should be renamed that. :D

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
ど助平

kingkitty

Creepy Stalker can you summarize please. in 10 words or less.

Tasty

http://neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=160522429&postcount=8257

Eh at least Goku was there most of the time and pretended to care. Ging clearly didn't give a fuck. Didn't even visit Gon in the hospital. :lol

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
©ZH

nachobro

• Live Más
http://neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=160522429&postcount=8257

Why is that in the black culture thread?   :lol
Can you think of a thread that more desperately needs a strong father figure in it's life and clearly never had one?

Anime and chicken loving bitches

Rahxephon91

God I hope it's not kagari. I hate Kagari.

I still wish I knew how nalof knew my actual name.

I understand everything that Creepy Stalker is saying. The chamber of secrets has been opened. Enemies of the heir, beware.

Phoenix Dark

I guess I shouldn't be surprised at the general confusion over what a good father is in the BCT.

zomgee

• We've *all*

I kinda think you're in it right now.
rub

Rman

I guess I shouldn't be surprised at the general confusion over what a good father is in the BCT.

It thought Slayven was your boy, PD.

Calling him out in the Gwenyth Paltrow thread.

ZephyrFate

The post with a track from SH: Covenant was better than Creepy Stalker's endless music links from the FF13 saga.

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
Cant Creepy Stalker just make a new gaf account ?

nudemacusers

that's not really the question

the question is 'can Creepy Stalker make a gaf account and appear like a normal human being and not make it obvious who he is?'

and the answer is no
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Phoenix Dark

It thought Slayven was your boy, PD.

Calling him out in the Gwenyth Paltrow thread.

I just dislike the constant undertone of victimhood. Paltrow is an elitist, there are reports that she's difficult to work with, I understand why people dislike her...but at the same time she has given her money to charity and other good initiatives. She's also a celebrity which gives her a platform that you and I don't have. The fact that she would use that platform to raise awareness on an important subject is a good thing. She could easily just use that platform to sell people shit, but instead she's doing some good.

Slayven's post suggests he thinks this is not just a ruse, but some form of exploitation. She's dabbling in, or roleplaying with, suffering. And I think if he was questioned he'd call it black suffering - nevermind that there are more white people, specifically white women, on welfare and SNAP programs. In short he wants to paint this like she's some white person who goes to a 1960s civil rights march with a raincoat. That's the impression I got from his posts, and that's the impression I constantly get from BCT luminaries when they enter just about any race related thread. White people exploiting black stuff for monetary gains or moral accolades.

I'm not denying that does indeed happen, but I'm so tired of everything being thrown into the same pot. We see that right now in the cultural appropriation thread. On what logical level does it make sense to compare what Macklemore does to what Riff Raff does? It just seems like there's a stunning lack of nuance to these discussions, and we're left with victimhood fuckery.

huckleberry

Watching Labor get eviscerated in the social justice bullies thread is hilarious. He genuinely has no idea how much of a douchenozzle he is.
wub

Rman

Watching Labor get eviscerated in the social justice bullies thread is hilarious. He genuinely has no idea how much of a douchenozzle he is.

That thread is hilarious in how it proves exactly what the article talks about.  It's a live case study.

nudemacusers

those threads are just awful now. it's all just bitter sarcasm/cynicism being tossed in every direction in the hope that something sticks and and that a 'wrong poster' catches a ban. it's weird that the stated purpose of gaf is to uphold discourse and all you get from OT is just diarrhea being spilled from certain corners. and you can't even say this is an assumption, as there is written proof that mods will specifically favor posters on certain teams and hunt down reasons to perm people they disagree with.  :lol
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

No. Our registration process is foolproof. Nobody who has ever been banned has successfully reregistered for another account.

nudemacusers

No. Our registration process is foolproof. Nobody who has ever been banned has successfully reregistered for another account.
speaking of where is eggman. i miss the guy.  :(
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

zomgee

• We've *all*
those threads are just awful now. it's all just bitter sarcasm/cynicism being tossed in every direction in the hope that something sticks and and that a 'wrong poster' catches a ban. it's weird that the stated purpose of gaf is to uphold discourse and all you get from OT is just diarrhea being spilled from certain corners. and you can't even say this is an assumption, as there is written proof that mods will specifically favor posters on certain teams and hunt down reasons to perm people they disagree with.  :lol

I'll be honest, I have a hard time following it when those topics hit around 200 posts. At that point it becomes so meta. Talking what things mean, and about what those things mean, and about what you meant about what that meant originally meaning the other thing. Nobody talks and listens any more, everyone interprets. There is such a fixation on giving people a score about who can talk on behalf of the most oppressed and thus has the license to talk the most shit with impunity. And it's not about making your point, it's about making your point and making sure you can be superior. Liu Kang is the best at this. Make a point but be sure to pick the lowest fruit on the tree to slam while you're at it.

I've had my share of "man I am getting old" moments and this is one of the big ones.
rub

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
that's not really the question

the question is 'can Creepy Stalker make a gaf account and appear like a normal human being and not make it obvious who he is?'

and the answer is no

:dead

SpeedStats

The post with a track from SH: Covenant was better than Creepy Stalker's endless music links from the FF13 saga.

Zephyr you can't say that without linking to Ladder to Heaven.  :rejoice