Author Topic: Pallando will return in "Never Say Never Again"  (Read 1242391 times)

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
Re: RELATIONSHIPS: The thread of your life tied into a neat knot with the 'other'
« Reply #780 on: September 27, 2011, 02:35:11 AM »
Megan is a having a bit of an emotional breakdown regarding her ex boyfriend, so she's being a bit distant.  She wants to be with me and be something long-term, but she's not sure how to approach things and doesn't want to end up hurting me since she's so emotionally fucked up right now.  She doesn't know if something romantic will be good for her.  I told her she can take a few days to just think things over; she's going to her hometown for a long weekend, so I won't contact her other than to ask how she is.  I honestly don't judge her for her point of view, and I kind of expected it.  But with our dates and the time we spent with each other, I ended up really really liking her and I hope she may be able to see that and feel like she'd like to continue it.

I haven't pressured her into calling our situation anything or thinking its a strict relationship, so I hope she can come back and continue what we've been doing.
püp

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
Re: RELATIONSHIPS: The thread of your life tied into a neat knot with the 'other'
« Reply #781 on: September 27, 2011, 02:43:26 AM »
this seems to be a trend
AMC

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #782 on: September 27, 2011, 02:48:09 AM »
Next Week On EB Relationships

Bepbo: I thought she was everything I wanted in a woman, but last night after sex she told me she hated Evangelion's ending. I couldn't breath

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
« Reply #783 on: September 27, 2011, 02:52:35 AM »

Bepbo: I thought she was everything I wanted in a woman, but last night after during sex she told me she hated Evangelion's ending. I couldn't breath come

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #784 on: September 27, 2011, 03:28:58 AM »
this seems to be a trend

you mean with me?
püp

Bebpo

« Reply #785 on: September 27, 2011, 03:45:07 AM »
I think he means in general that after BM's story it seems like EB relationship-ville which was heading to positive land is hitting some speedbumps.

Bepbo: I thought she was everything I wanted in a woman, but last night after sex she told me she hated Evangelion's ending. I couldn't breath

Hey, any girl who would watch even evangelion has more than passed the "will put up with nerdy shit" requirement in my book.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2011, 03:47:23 AM by Bebpo »

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #786 on: September 27, 2011, 03:51:52 AM »
Cajole: It's over. She called me A-Rod during sex

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #787 on: September 27, 2011, 04:05:44 AM »
I wouldn't really call this a speedbump.  We both seem to be on the same general level, she just doesn't want to end up hurting me later on if a relationship buds from what we have.  I told her that we can cross the bridge when we cross it.

Fact of the matter: I like her, she likes me, and we're happy around each other.  I'm trying to get across to her that THAT's all that matters right now.
püp

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #788 on: September 27, 2011, 05:22:03 AM »
Phoenix Dark

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #789 on: September 27, 2011, 10:51:06 AM »
 :lol :lol :lol :lol

:bow Bebpo :bow2

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
« Reply #790 on: September 27, 2011, 12:08:53 PM »
Cajole: It's over. She called me A-Rod during sex

I wouldn't even be able to get the job done at that point. Which I guess would make me A-Rod.
AMC

« Reply #791 on: September 27, 2011, 12:11:25 PM »
I think he means in general that after BM's story it seems like EB relationship-ville which was heading to positive land is hitting some speedbumps.

You guys are in the euphoric-bubble of early relationships. It's going to burst eventually and bring you back to reality. That's when you find out if things are worth it.
野球

cool breeze

« Reply #792 on: September 27, 2011, 12:44:50 PM »
I wouldn't really call this a speedbump.  We both seem to be on the same general level, she just doesn't want to end up hurting me later on if a relationship buds from what we have.  I told her that we can cross the bridge when we cross it.

Fact of the matter: I like her, she likes me, and we're happy around each other.  I'm trying to get across to her that THAT's all that matters right now.

did you actually use the words "we can cross the bridge when we cross it"?

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #793 on: September 27, 2011, 12:59:00 PM »
 :lol

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #794 on: September 27, 2011, 02:41:46 PM »
bahahah no I didn't.  Whoops.  Was kinda drunk when I was typing that.
püp

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #795 on: September 27, 2011, 09:46:29 PM »
My only Bebpo worry is his self-admission that he likes drama in a relationship.

I was sort of lying to myself to give an excuse why I was still chasing this girl in LA that I really shouldn't have been chasing because my dick said yes yes yes.  Even though everyone said no no no.

Then I realized at some point that she was crazy like all of you told me and I was like "oh shit I dodged a bullet there"

Well, I can relate to that. I stayed with a woman 3 months longer than I should have because she was very attractive (a model) and she craved the chrono-peen.

Cormacaroni

• Poster of the Forever
« Reply #796 on: September 27, 2011, 09:53:14 PM »
Humblebrag of the Day!
vjj

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #797 on: September 27, 2011, 09:55:40 PM »

Hey, any girl who would watch even evangelion has more than passed the "will put up with nerdy shit" requirement in my book.

Plus, it's entirely natural to dislike the ending to Evangelion, because it sucked.

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #798 on: September 27, 2011, 09:59:55 PM »
Megan is a having a bit of an emotional breakdown regarding her ex boyfriend, so she's being a bit distant.  She wants to be with me and be something long-term, but she's not sure how to approach things and doesn't want to end up hurting me since she's so emotionally fucked up right now.  She doesn't know if something romantic will be good for her.  I told her she can take a few days to just think things over; she's going to her hometown for a long weekend, so I won't contact her other than to ask how she is.  I honestly don't judge her for her point of view, and I kind of expected it.  But with our dates and the time we spent with each other, I ended up really really liking her and I hope she may be able to see that and feel like she'd like to continue it.

I haven't pressured her into calling our situation anything or thinking its a strict relationship, so I hope she can come back and continue what we've been doing.

Don't even do this. Just give her space, and let her have her time around her hometown family and friends. Just tell her she can call you if she needs to, and don't pursue.

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #799 on: September 27, 2011, 10:59:22 PM »
Yeah, you're right.  I haven't talked to her since this morning, she needed my phone number because she's getting a new phone today and her contacts won't switch over.
püp

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #800 on: September 29, 2011, 08:54:53 AM »
IF YOU LOVE HER YOU'LL LET HER GO? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
:9

MrAngryFace

• I have the most sensible car on The Bore
« Reply #801 on: September 30, 2011, 03:46:45 AM »
There's a lot to be said for just bein your own dude for a while.
o_0

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #802 on: September 30, 2011, 05:04:01 AM »
My gf is supercool but In my heart I'm a free man  :'(

The Sceneman

• Did my wife send you?
« Reply #803 on: September 30, 2011, 05:13:44 AM »
I'm never going to get any pussy, ever again

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #804 on: September 30, 2011, 05:49:06 AM »
Why?

I had some weird dream last night I was having sex with two sisters (not at the same time)

What does it mean?

The Sceneman

• Did my wife send you?
« Reply #805 on: September 30, 2011, 07:35:15 AM »
ah It's just been a major dry spell for me. Havent had any action in a long time.

There's lots of factors!

I wasnt being 100% serious, I'm just bored or something

chronovore

• relapsed dev

Bebpo

Is that your auto-biography?   ;)

chronovore

• relapsed dev
Is that your auto-biography?   ;)

No, pretty sure I married the princess and lived a largely emotionally satisfied but still sometimes problematic life.

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
Second date with the horse-lover girl... there really doesn't seem to be much chemistry there, even though she isn't bad looking and is very nice. Oh well...

I saw this one girl who is 1/2 white 1/2 asian, originally from the Netherlands, loves to bike, one of her favorite books is Snow Crash, she loves Korean, plays games, and her favorite music artists are Tiesto and Daft Punk... I am just like, holy shit!!! It's like the female version of me :O She lives in the city (which is a bit far), but I shot her an email anyways.
^_^

chronovore

• relapsed dev
I'm hauling lumber just from the description!  :o  :-*

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
Is she Indonesian/Dutch or what?

/drool

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
Damn, and no email back yet from that awesome girl.  :-\

Also I hung out with an ex of mine from the college days, now all of a sudden she's txting me constantly wanting to get back together... dating is so annoying!
^_^

Mupepe

• Icon
 :lol :lol

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
Boohoo tiesto

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
Megan is having sex with some dude at work but still wants us to talk and maybe start a relationship later

püp

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
Megan is a skank.

Sorry sweet pea. :(
(|)

Bebpo

Yikes.   I'm still for you hooking up with her though in the short term because she seems hot and fun.  Don't put a lot of effort in though.  It's not worth it since there's no chance for longterm there.

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
Oh well.  T'was fun to think about and while it lasted.  Maybe in a month or so she'll settle down and wanna be with me.  Until then, fapping for me

Nah, not really.  I'll just hit up some bars in the next few weeks.  No worries.  Still kind of a bummer, I really liked her.

edit: well Bebpo, she really likes me and can see us dating for in the long-term, but she doesn't want to end up hurting me right now if we started dating because she says she's still trying to clear her head from her previous relationship.  Can't say I blame her or anything, that's fair.  The sex is just...I guess a natural rebound thing, but I've never felt the need for such a reaction after a break up. *shrugs*

We'll see.  I'm not really broken up about it, but it just sucks that this sort of situation always seems to happen to me.  Maybe she'll get her wits and come around in a bit.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2011, 08:39:32 PM by BrandNew »
püp

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
Megan is having sex with some dude at work but still wants us to talk and maybe start a relationship later

(Image removed from quote.)

That's about a "How 'bout no" moment I've ever read
:9

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
Trust me, I'm not gonna be a standard internet bubububu- kid and wait around.  We still see each other and I'm sure we'll still hang around.  I don't really have any ill will towards her, to be honest.  It makes sense to me.  I'm just gonna play it cool for a while and focus on school and maybe an occasional hook up if it ever comes up, and if she gets her shit in order then we'll talk.  I know y'all think that's me being walked all over but meh, she can do whatever she wants, either way.  I'm not going to lay down the penis-law or anything.
püp

Mupepe

• Icon
hit it and quit it with Megan.  you need to be the rebound sex guy.  no relationship though

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
hit it and quit it with Megan.  you need to be the rebound sex guy.  no relationship though

she already has a rebound guy.  brandnew is the "maybe, if i dont find anything else" guy.  the proper response to her should be "FUCK OFF LADY"
pcp

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
Eh, I'm just gonna see what happens.  I'm not going to actively do anything.  I'm about as meh as I can get.
püp

Mupepe

• Icon
sex sex sex!  pursue that booty!  and then when everyone else has left her cooch to dry and she turns to you for that long term relationship you just laugh and walk away

Taking Bebpo out Wednesday and Thursday night!

Gonna fail as a wingman! :rock
野球

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
Like I said, I think I'm just going to focus on school.  Gotta get my shit together to graduate by this May.

That's as forever alone a post as I can be right now, isn't it
püp

Like I said, I think I'm just going to focus on school.  Gotta get my shit together to graduate by this May.

That's as forever alone a post as I can be right now, isn't it

You're doing the right thing, though. She is just going to string you along and fuck with your head.
野球

Mupepe

• Icon
I don't like the fact that you're sensible, BrandNew.  I come into this thread to see trainwreck dates and shit.  Dammit!

cool breeze

tell him to say "take this! my love, my anger, and all of my sorrow!" to a lady

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
I don't like the fact that you're sensible, BrandNew.  I come into this thread to see trainwreck dates and shit.  Dammit!

Now we gotta watch soap operas due to lack of drama in this thread. :( Way to be rational, BN...

Anybody heard from BlackMage? I haven't heard anything since crazy girl got crazy. I'm worried about his pup pup...
(|)

tell him to say "take this! my love, my anger, and all of my sorrow!" to a lady

Done.

We're seeing Boris on Wednesday night. Should be fun. I'm showing him around the city on Thursday, along with visiting some of my favorite breweries.
野球

Bebpo

I'm not planning on picking up any girls while I'm there.  There for the drinks with my fellow Borebro.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2011, 11:25:07 PM by Bebpo »

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon

I'm not planning on picking up any girls while I'm there.  There for the drinks with my fellow Borebro.

Are you leaving the picking up chicks for when you're in NYC, then? COME ON LET'S DO THIS
AMC

cool breeze

Bebpo is bringing his swank to NYC? that calls for a John Murphy score

Phoenix Dark

(Image removed from quote.)

My cat's name is Megan. And I'm drunk/tired so your post felt me bad, man :fbm

Himu

PD? Drunk?!

DO TELL :o
IYKYK

Phoenix Dark

well i'm sorta druink

i forgot to buy milk and liqueur so i added some thai tea into my smirnoff 

CajoleJuice

• kill me