Author Topic: Pallando will return in "Never Say Never Again"  (Read 1234128 times)

Re: RELATIONSHIPS: The thread of your life tied into a neat knot with the 'other'
« Reply #600 on: September 14, 2011, 03:55:45 PM »
So they took a break, right? Has he told her since the break that he doesn't want to get back together?

I think taking the "break" route was a bad idea when he wanted to break up with her in the first place. Should've just broke up with her without giving her a false feeling that things may work out.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2011, 03:57:19 PM by Mr. Gundam »
野球

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
Re: RELATIONSHIPS: The thread of your life tied into a neat knot with the 'other'
« Reply #601 on: September 14, 2011, 04:14:42 PM »
Yeah, I think what I did was really shitty... also I got rid of "relationship status" completely off my Facebook (which has the results of making it seem like I am not in a relationship anymore), I think that really set her off. Didn't mean to do that. I think what I did was shitty and cowardly, and I think I do owe her an apology. I just don't know the best way to word it, or if I should wait and let things blow over a bit more. Email or phone?
^_^

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #602 on: September 14, 2011, 04:18:25 PM »
If you really feel you owe her one, at least use the phone.  An email is half a step above a text message saying "Sorry" :lol

Did you actually avoid her or did you just not communicate with her?  Avoiding = cowardly.  No communication doesn't mean shit.  That's what a break is.  Even though breaks are bad ideas in general.

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #603 on: September 14, 2011, 04:36:32 PM »
If you really feel you owe her one, at least use the phone.  An email is half a step above a text message saying "Sorry" :lol

Did you actually avoid her or did you just not communicate with her?  Avoiding = cowardly.  No communication doesn't mean shit.  That's what a break is.  Even though breaks are bad ideas in general.

Well, what happened is I was still working on personal issues, deciding how to actually break up with her... and what do you know? She calls when my phone was off. So she thinks I was deliberately avoiding her, of course her leaving with the "don't ever call me again" makes me very hesitant.
^_^

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #604 on: September 14, 2011, 04:48:12 PM »
Eh.  It sounds like an honest mistake and a bit of miscommunication.  If it's going to make you feel like a better person for apologizing then go for it.  If you're doing this for her sake, then be prepared for a very possible backfire.  You've described her in a way that makes her seem irrational and immature.  Watch for her trying to start a fight or taking this as meaning something more. 

Your friends still sound damn nosy though.

« Reply #605 on: September 14, 2011, 04:59:37 PM »
Eh... you kinda were avoiding her. Why was your phone off? You might not have been purposely avoiding her, but turning off your phone can be seen as avoidance from an outside observer. It's a shitty situation. Call her and apologize, but don't let her argue or try to reel you back in.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2011, 05:01:30 PM by Mr. Gundam »
野球

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
« Reply #606 on: September 14, 2011, 06:32:54 PM »
I've broken up in shittier ways than you imagine.  Never apologize.

seriously.  "boo hoo your phone was off fuck you"  if she acted like that then fuck it - she wanted an excuse to act pissed off since she felt hurt and she got one when you didn't pick up.  there's no great way to break it off with someone, so just be glad that you're out of a relationship you didn't want to be in anymore and don't look back. you don't need to feel guilty over dropping her just because you didn't do it in some perfect magical way that left you two on good terms.  also fuck your friends for what they're doing to you too.  as mups said tell them to mind their own fucking business, and if they bring up something about her still feeling hurt then just remind them that it's not your job to help her get over your breakup.  they're putting you in a shitty situation.
pcp

Howard Alan Treesong

• キング・メタル・ドラゴン
  • Icon
« Reply #607 on: September 14, 2011, 06:34:32 PM »
I've broken up in shittier ways than you imagine.  Never apologize.

seriously.  "boo hoo your phone was off fuck you"  if she acted like that then fuck it - she wanted an excuse to act pissed off since she felt hurt and she got one when you didn't pick up.  there's no great way to break it off with someone, so just be glad that you're out of a relationship you didn't want to be in anymore and don't look back. you don't need to feel guilty over dropping her just because you didn't do it in some perfect magical way that left you two on good terms.  also fuck your friends for what they're doing to you too.  as mups said tell them to mind their own fucking business, and if they bring up something about her still feeling hurt then just remind them that it's not your job to help her get over your breakup.  they're putting you in a shitty situation.

yeah, your situation sounds totally normal - "your phone was off" is some HS whiny shit, errbody move on
乱学者

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #608 on: September 14, 2011, 06:48:56 PM »
If you let her get away with that petty shit right out the gate, it will never stop. Better to break it off immediately than show her you're her puppy dog, because she'll treat you like that forever bro.

Personal anecdote time: one of my best friends is completely pussy whipped by his girlfriend. We've known each other for a decade, and even back when we were 14 she dominated him. Now he has a job, is in college, etc and she still treats him like that 14 year old. He's not "allowed" to hang out with us for the various shit we do, like MNF at Buffalo Wild Wings or going to see a movie. If he does manage to hang with us, she calls him multiple times, and has even driven the places we were hanging at and either yelled at him or sat in a corner staring at him until he decided to leave. He says she thinks he's out talking to other chicks and shit. If you've seen Jersey Shore: she's a sassy black version of Sam.

Anyone who hangs with their fellas knows a bit about their personal life. I've got friends who cheat on their girlfriends constantly, I've got friends who flirt with other women constantly, etc. This guy is probably the only certified saint I know. He doesn't flirt with other chicks, doesn't dance with other chicks, doesn't stay out late, etc. And she's treating him like total shit. And even as his good friend I half to say he deserves it for staying with this chick; she's smart, cute, etc but she's fucking crazy. But I have a feeling they're going to get married and one day around the age of 40 he'll realize he done fucked up.

Howard Alan Treesong

• キング・メタル・ドラゴン
  • Icon
« Reply #609 on: September 14, 2011, 06:51:51 PM »
Can he at least ... still go with you to Olive Garden
乱学者

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
« Reply #610 on: September 14, 2011, 08:11:22 PM »
So... Your relationship status changed on FB, the girl called irate, then your phone was off so she rolled out her Jump to Conclusions mat, assumed you turned your phone off on purpose to be mean to her, and thus left an irate message on your phone. Then your friends somehow made the situation all about them and the fact they set you two up. Now they demand an apology, regardless of the sincerity. And no one took the time to think about the fact that you were wasting your life dating this girl who obviously isn't "the one" for you and were therefore miserable being with her.

That sounds like some drama unfolding on my 15 yr old cuz's FB wall, bro. You have surrounded yourself with the most selfish, immature people on the planet. If it were me, I'd probably tell them that too. If you want to apologize, do it, but I'd be vocal that it's not because some dickwads are forcing it out of you. It's not your fault she's not a person you feel is right for you.
(|)

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #611 on: September 14, 2011, 09:11:23 PM »
Me and Tiesto should hang out. We'll wave our cocks at the local women and argue over what is better, 80's thrash metal or electronica.

Sounds like a blast, I've always wondered how I'd measure up to a (part) black man, since mine is pretty big for a cracka. You're always welcome to chill out with me in NY!

Very much appreciate all the advice, guys! I'm not really gonna call our mutual friends out on it, but yeah I need to learn to stand my ground more, be more assertive and not let everyone walk over me, or tell me that I'm an asshole/dickhead.
^_^

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
« Reply #612 on: September 14, 2011, 09:53:25 PM »
California Bore > NY Bore! Get yo ass over here  :maf
UNF

Bebpo

« Reply #613 on: September 14, 2011, 10:31:58 PM »
California Bore > NY Bore! Get yo ass over here  :maf

Yeah, but the women in NY are wowwwww

Then again the women in LA are wowwww

/needs to move to LA or NY :P

« Reply #614 on: September 14, 2011, 10:42:50 PM »
I wonder what you'll think of Seattle women.
野球

« Reply #615 on: September 14, 2011, 11:10:57 PM »
I'll find out soon enough, when I visit my brother who's going to school there.

Where does he go? UW?
野球

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
« Reply #616 on: September 14, 2011, 11:16:55 PM »
NY has tiesto, Beezy, Eric P, and some I'm forgetting. Bore meetup?

me :(
« Last Edit: September 14, 2011, 11:18:44 PM by CajoleJuice »
AMC

« Reply #617 on: September 14, 2011, 11:18:21 PM »
Yeah

Cool. I live about a mile from the university.
野球

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
« Reply #618 on: September 15, 2011, 12:00:06 AM »
So, this girl I'm meeting on Saturday night, and who I've only talked to via text, is already drunk texting me. I don't know if this is awesome or not.
UNF

Bebpo

« Reply #619 on: September 15, 2011, 12:21:28 AM »
That's awesome. I'm kind of jealous.  I only drunk text girls, they never drunk text me :(

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
« Reply #620 on: September 15, 2011, 12:48:55 AM »
NY has tiesto, Beezy, Eric P, and some I'm forgetting. Bore meetup?

me :(

Dude I apologize, I know I forgot someone. How will I ever make this up to you oh great Cajole?

haha it's fine, just make sure to hang out with NY-bore if you ever come around
AMC

Bebpo

« Reply #621 on: September 15, 2011, 02:34:56 AM »
I went from having like 5-6 girls communications going at once, talking to several girls on a daily basis and doing a few dates a week keeping me social and exhausted

to

absolutely nothing.  Haven't talked to any girl in a week.  Hanging with friends on weekends, but on weeknights, just alone at my new place, working out, grilling food for myself on my bbq, checking out TGS news, playing a little Xillia, reading song of Ice & Fire, watching an occasional movie.

It's not bad, and I enjoy not being tired out of my fucking mind all the time, but it does feel a little quiet.  I don't really feel like starting up my online profile and jumping back into that madness again right away, but I dunno, I kind of want to figure out something since I do like interacting with women.

« Last Edit: September 15, 2011, 12:23:42 PM by Bebpo »

Bebpo

« Reply #622 on: September 15, 2011, 02:47:51 AM »
And stories of what happened with the final 2 girls of the group I met over the last 2 months.

Girl A - We talk and talk and talk as penpals (live kind of far away) for 3+ weeks.  We write 1 hour+ long e-mails to each other on a daily basis about everything.  I finally go meet her on what I am ASSUMING IS A FRIEND HANGOUT, NOT A DATE because from the start I told her I just wanted to be penpals/friends because she was kind of far.  It's a decent date, nothing amazing, but I thought we at least got along decently and had some good food.  When we finish and she drops me off I do the awkward hug-in-a-car.  The next day I add her on facebook with a message saying I had a good time and just chatting.  She accepts but doesn't respond to the message part.  A few days later I write her with an e-mail like we'd been doing for 3 weeks straight, just chatting about whatever, though I included a line early on about how hanging out was fun and how just to make sure I'm not leading her on, I saw it as a hang out with a cool person and not a date and I'm not interested in dating her.  Then I just talked about a lot of things like a usual e-mail.  She doesn't respond and hasn't said a word since.  Don't know what happened there, we're still "facebook friends" but suddenly went from 3 weeks of daily penpals to uh not talking anymore and it wasn't even someone I was trying to date!

Girl B - We meet up on first date.  It goes GREAT, I have the feeling she kind of wants some casual action but I take it slow and don't go for anything (not that interested in her physically; she's not bad looking, just not my type at all).  She says she had a good time and we totally need to do more dates and she's looking forward to the next one.  She texts me the next day about how good the leftovers are from last nights date and we text a bit.  I text her the following day about a hike she wanted to attend with me that my buddy is leading this upcoming saturday.  She's really into it and wants me to find out what she needs to bring.  Anyhow, weekend goes by and I don't text her because I'm busy and she doesn't text me.  Then on monday or tuesday I send her a "what's up" kind of text...no response.  Then the next day I figure maybe I just caught her at a bad time and send her another kind of standard let's chat text...no response.  Haven't heard from her since.  Guess she's not interested in the hike anymore!  No idea how that just broke apart and she fell off the planet since apparently she was interested in me, wanted to do another date, and wanted to go hiking with me on a specific upcoming day.

I think after those two in a row just totally flaking and falling off the earth, I was sick of dealing with bullshit and needed some man time.  So I hung out a lot with my friends over the weekend and it was great, but yeah, now it's just really really quiet here :P

T234

• Canadian Legal Expert and Hillballer
« Reply #623 on: September 15, 2011, 01:24:33 PM »
New plan for getting laid, going to the blues bar with killer weed that you could burn and EVERYONE within 50 feet will smell it. In my experience, MILFs at the blues bar like four things, Guitars, Drinks, Good weed, and good times.

UK

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
« Reply #624 on: September 15, 2011, 09:14:46 PM »
oh EM GEE. 2 more days until my date with this chick. I have a feeling i'ma get some action!  :hump I NEED THIS MAN  :'(
UNF

Barry Egan

• The neurotic is nailed to the cross of his fiction.
Re: RELATIONSHIPS: The thread of your life tied into a neat knot with the 'other
« Reply #625 on: September 15, 2011, 10:02:12 PM »
Got a number today from someone way, way out of my league.  My analyst and I are both convinced I'm going to screw this up major.

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
Re: RELATIONSHIPS: The thread of your life tied into a neat knot with the 'other
« Reply #626 on: September 15, 2011, 10:23:48 PM »
Got a number today from someone way, way out of my league.  My analyst and I are both convinced I'm going to screw this up major.

we shall screw up together!
UNF

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #627 on: September 15, 2011, 11:43:41 PM »
Date went really really well!  She looked gorgeous.  Sorta a mix of Mary E. Winstead of Zoey Deschanel.  Really great boobs, and showing plenty of them with her shirt.  We talked a bit at my apartment, got to know each other more, then we went to this snazzy play/poetry reading at a local playhouse.  We came back here to watch a bit of a movie, got a bit snuggly and kissed a bit.  Nothing big at all, and I wasn't going to push anything.  Getting a kiss and a date this fun was god enough for me.  She even wanted to read a bunch of my scripts that I've written, so I gave her three or four to go over (she's a theatre major).  We're seeing each other again on Sunday, she's coming to my award ceremony where I won for one of my scripts in school.
püp

Bebpo

« Reply #628 on: September 16, 2011, 12:33:21 AM »
Not bad!

Girl A in my stories above actually replied to my e-mail this morning explaining that in order to be productive she's limiting her e-mail response time to 30 mins a day and she has several hundred e-mails to go through in chronological order so it took a while to get to mine.  Also mentioned she might be seeing a show down by me when she gets back from her trip she's going on next week and so we can hang out again then.  Cool.  Glad we are still talking friends since she she's neat.  Doesn't help my dating situation, but helps my friend circle situation!

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
« Reply #629 on: September 16, 2011, 10:44:26 AM »
Date went really really well!  She looked gorgeous.  Sorta a mix of Mary E. Winstead of Zoey Deschanel.  Really great boobs, and showing plenty of them with her shirt.  We talked a bit at my apartment, got to know each other more, then we went to this snazzy play/poetry reading at a local playhouse.  We came back here to watch a bit of a movie, got a bit snuggly and kissed a bit.  Nothing big at all, and I wasn't going to push anything.  Getting a kiss and a date this fun was god enough for me.  She even wanted to read a bunch of my scripts that I've written, so I gave her three or four to go over (she's a theatre major).  We're seeing each other again on Sunday, she's coming to my award ceremony where I won for one of my scripts in school.

I hate u.. I mean GRATS MAN
UNF

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #630 on: September 16, 2011, 10:46:42 AM »
Pic of teh boobs, BN.
©ZH

Bebpo

« Reply #631 on: September 16, 2011, 12:23:07 PM »
aaaaand I just got a text from Girl B saying that the reason she dropped off the map a week ago was that she dropped her phone in water and has been phoneless (this is the 2nd time in 2 months that someone I know dropped their phone in water; water is dangerous!).

So the trick is doing nothing and people come to you.

The Sceneman

• Did my wife send you?
« Reply #632 on: September 16, 2011, 12:30:56 PM »
nm
« Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 12:40:14 PM by The Sceneman »

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #633 on: September 16, 2011, 01:07:03 PM »
Good going, Bebpo. 

I'm proud that you didn't do a spaz out like the guys on GAF who freak out cuz she's not answering and send 30 text messages.  Oops, turns out she forgot to charge her phone overnight and it was dead the whole day.

Bebpo

« Reply #634 on: September 17, 2011, 12:19:16 AM »
I'm flirting so much irl whenever I'm out, it's awesomeeeeee

Like I'm not even trying, just wherever I go if I bump into a girl I'll start chatting and keep it going for a while and they'll be like "what was your name, again?  Mine's ___" and we shake hands and part ways at the end.  Even when I'm just going through the drive-thru at in-n-out I'll joke around with the cashier while smiling and she'll get all flustered and stumble her words.

FEELS GOOD

I feel like I've reached that stage that all men reach, most usually in their 20s, forever alone people never, where I'm feeling good about myself, confident and comfortable and women are not scary weird species, but are just people who get nervous and awkward too; especially if you're beaming awesomeness. 

I'm pretty late to reaching this point since I'm turning 30, but hey, I've still got some good years left in me!  Flirting with people is fun :D 

I probably should go to a bar one of these days and try out being awesome and having fun conversations there, but that costs money, takes time to go there and back, and I don't really like to drink in public because it makes me mentally distinguished mentally-challenged.  So instead I think I'll restart my dating profile tonight and go find some cool girls!

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
« Reply #635 on: September 17, 2011, 12:24:51 AM »
don't feel bad for reaching whatever it is you've reached. I haven't gotten there yet and I'm older than you
UNF

Bebpo

« Reply #636 on: September 17, 2011, 12:35:50 AM »
But you have hot girls drunk texting you  :omg

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
« Reply #637 on: September 17, 2011, 12:42:39 AM »
But you have hot girls drunk texting you  :omg

keyword is drunk
UNF

Bebpo

« Reply #638 on: September 17, 2011, 12:50:24 AM »
Yes, and when girls are "drunk" they tend to be a lot of fun!  Plus someone confiding in another person when drunk means they want them; I only drunk text girls I have crushes on; so I really think you are in a good position going into this date this weekend.  If she's a heavy drinker, even better cause then she'll lose all the nervousness and just make a move on you before you know it.

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
« Reply #639 on: September 17, 2011, 12:56:46 AM »
I suppose you are right. We shall see tomorrow night.
UNF

« Reply #640 on: September 17, 2011, 01:22:29 AM »
I'm flirting so much irl whenever I'm out, it's awesomeeeeee

Like I'm not even trying, just wherever I go if I bump into a girl I'll start chatting and keep it going for a while and they'll be like "what was your name, again?  Mine's ___" and we shake hands and part ways at the end.  Even when I'm just going through the drive-thru at in-n-out I'll joke around with the cashier while smiling and she'll get all flustered and stumble her words.

FEELS GOOD

I feel like I've reached that stage that all men reach, most usually in their 20s, forever alone people never, where I'm feeling good about myself, confident and comfortable and women are not scary weird species, but are just people who get nervous and awkward too; especially if you're beaming awesomeness. 

I'm pretty late to reaching this point since I'm turning 30, but hey, I've still got some good years left in me!  Flirting with people is fun :D 

I probably should go to a bar one of these days and try out being awesome and having fun conversations there, but that costs money, takes time to go there and back, and I don't really like to drink in public because it makes me mentally distinguished mentally-challenged.  So instead I think I'll restart my dating profile tonight and go find some cool girls!

This is why you fail. You were doing so well, but instead you're running back to the safety of online crazy chicks.
野球

Bebpo

« Reply #641 on: September 17, 2011, 01:34:34 AM »
They're not all crazy!

Shit

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
« Reply #642 on: September 17, 2011, 03:04:50 AM »
think i might block this thread from myself

or just bebpo

god, man
AMC

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
« Reply #643 on: September 17, 2011, 10:27:10 PM »
Almost time for my date...  :-\  ok breathe breathe I GOT THIS! I'ma make her swoon. :smug  I hope  :'(
UNF

BobFromPikeCreek

« Reply #644 on: September 17, 2011, 10:28:17 PM »
Be assertive. Grab her pussy.
zzzzz

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #645 on: September 17, 2011, 10:47:40 PM »
With both hands

cool breeze

« Reply #646 on: September 18, 2011, 01:09:44 AM »
I think Bebpo has entered Season 3 if we're back to online.  Fans were divided over Season 2's shift to the real world? I mean, you can argue it's back to familiar territory but we should see a resolution and satisfying conclusion to his arc that has been building.  Although Season 4 needs to mix it up with a long running relationship or location change or something.

Bebpo

« Reply #647 on: September 18, 2011, 01:11:53 AM »
Actually not back to online.  Went on, looked around at the crowd, no one seemed interesting, left.

Still on season 2's cliffhanger

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #648 on: September 18, 2011, 02:53:00 AM »
I think Bebpo has entered Season 3 if we're back to online.  Fans were divided over Season 2's shift to the real world? I mean, you can argue it's back to familiar territory but we should see a resolution and satisfying conclusion to his arc that has been building.  Although Season 4 needs to mix it up with a long running relationship or location change or something.

I love this.

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
« Reply #649 on: September 18, 2011, 03:03:24 AM »
GUYS GUYS Date went awesome!! We made out at her car and she drove back to Sherman Oaks.. but I really like her and she definitely wants to hang out agian!
UNF

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
« Reply #650 on: September 18, 2011, 03:03:52 AM »
Bebpo my BROTHA we neeed to hang out again soon!
UNF

Bebpo

« Reply #651 on: September 18, 2011, 03:25:49 AM »
GUYS GUYS Date went awesome!! We made out at her car and she drove back to Sherman Oaks.. but I really like her and she definitely wants to hang out agian!

BobFromPikeCreek

« Reply #652 on: September 18, 2011, 04:21:05 AM »
Did you grab her pussy?
zzzzz

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #653 on: September 18, 2011, 05:04:29 AM »
Wif boff hanz?  :o :o :o

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
« Reply #654 on: September 18, 2011, 10:22:28 AM »
I was going in for the grab but she pushed me away.  :'( It's like she knew it was coming. WHO TOLD HER?
UNF

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
« Reply #655 on: September 18, 2011, 10:57:18 AM »
She's a lurker!!
(|)

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #656 on: September 18, 2011, 11:25:13 AM »
I went on a date with a girl, but she was waaaay too young (19, I'm 29)... seemed nice enough although a bit too chubby even for my tastes. We just hung out near where she lived, grabbed some coffee and walked around. She was really into me, kissed me and txted me immediately after the date saying how much fun she had. It's just... I dunno she is too young! Gonna try setting up shit with the girl from Alabama and the girl I met at the bar, once more...
^_^

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
« Reply #657 on: September 18, 2011, 11:51:50 AM »
I'm 30 and refuse to date a girl under 25. Too many bad experiences.
UNF

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #658 on: September 18, 2011, 09:11:05 PM »
Second date with Megan went really well!  She came to Belmont's Writing Symposium with me (where I was recognized for my screenplays), then we went out to dinner with a few friends and came back to my place.  Listened to music, read some poetry, and kissed a bit.  Can't wait for our third date!
püp

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
« Reply #659 on: September 18, 2011, 10:34:43 PM »
Second date with Megan went really well!  She came to Belmont's Writing Symposium with me (where I was recognized for my screenplays), then we went out to dinner with a few friends and came back to my place.  Listened to music, read some poetry, and kissed a bit.  Can't wait for our third date!

/GAF
AMC