Author Topic: Pallando will return in "Never Say Never Again"  (Read 1233312 times)

Mandark

• Icon
Re: RELATIONSHIPS: The thread of your life tied into a neat knot with the 'other'
« Reply #420 on: September 06, 2011, 12:53:49 AM »
If BrandNew were gay, he'd have a string of hopeless crushes on straight boys.

Bacchus7

Re: RELATIONSHIPS: The thread of your life tied into a neat knot with the 'other
« Reply #421 on: September 06, 2011, 01:13:04 AM »
I think that girl just falls for guys that look 17, probably because she think she won't get hurt, but that just made her feel comfortable hurting one of them, but then when that dude ended up hurting her by sleeping with one of her best friends, she respected his gangster and wants him back now.

DTF

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
Re: RELATIONSHIPS: The thread of your life tied into a neat knot with the 'other'
« Reply #422 on: September 06, 2011, 01:44:19 AM »
If BrandNew were gay, he'd have a string of hopeless crushes on straight boys.

Who says I have to be gay for that  :-*
püp

Bebpo

« Reply #423 on: September 06, 2011, 04:31:29 AM »
Date went sort of as expected since it wasn't really a date and we were penpal friends going in and that's what it was, though it still had a bit of the awkwardness of a 1st date meetup, but yeah I think she's a really interesting person, but I'm not really interested dating-wise.  She's good looking and successful and fun, but we're both waaaaaay too open and it's like TOO MUCH INFORMATION OVERLOAD and it's not really romantically appealing.

Also so I'm at this concert for The Pillows and when I walk up to the line this super hot girl STARES THE FUCK AT ME for like an entire minute as I walk by her to stand further in line.  She literally stares at me and tracks my movement for an entire minute while standing next to her bf.  I was like wat wat wat.  Then I went to dinner with my friend and when I went into the show later I never saw that girl again; if I did I dunnnnoo, I might have actually tried talking to her!  She was like SO HOT and what was up with that stare!  Then again when standing next to a bunch of anime/jrock people in line, being dressed for a date with an adult woman, I probably stuck out more than I normally do in a good way :P 

Also x 2 despite all this, I do have moments of falling back into sappy loneliness.  When I was at the show solo and saw all these guys with their girls I was like awwwww :\
« Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 04:33:30 AM by Bebpo »

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
« Reply #424 on: September 06, 2011, 04:36:22 AM »
Be happy your single bro. My dad always says its easy to get one, but impossible to get rid off :(

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #425 on: September 06, 2011, 09:07:28 AM »
This weekend I'm going out with some girl who really seems to like me (i.e. she txts me every day). She looks like my ex-ex girlfriend (crazy Christian girl) but with long black hair/bangs instead of short dirty blonde hair. Same build (short, curvy, big boobs), same eyes (almost Asian-looking but both girls are white).

It sucks that a lot of the girls I find the most attractive from OKC, we'll email once or twice and then they will stop mailing me back... or they won't respond when I ask them out for coffee. FUCK!

And all the girls I met at EZoo were from the UK or (go figure) Ireland... :P
^_^

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #426 on: September 06, 2011, 10:50:02 AM »
Man this thread is filled with sad stories. wtf

I stole my wife from her boyfriend.  There was a bit of BS at the beginning but we're fantastic now.  Don't give a fuck.

Our two year marriage anniversary is Friday.  It's gone by so fucking fast but it's been so awesome. 

My wife insisted on taking taking two trips to the comic book store yesterday so she could load up on Wonder Woman and so we could set up subscriptions for the new DC issues #1's.  We also went twice Saturday.  Sunday night we went bowling with 6 other people and I came in first and she came in second.  POWER COUPLE!  She bought The Amazing Spiderman issues #361 and 362 over the weekend too. 

Yeah we're awesome.

Just wanted to change the tone of this thread a bit.

BobFromPikeCreek

« Reply #427 on: September 06, 2011, 11:28:58 PM »
Protip: Never enter a long distance relationship. Never never never never never.
zzzzz

Trent Dole

• the sharpest tool in the shed
« Reply #428 on: September 07, 2011, 12:12:09 AM »
Protip: Never enter a long distance relationship. Never never never never never.
It'll be 2 years of marriage this October for me and the gal I had a cross country LDR with. :P :rock
Hi

BobFromPikeCreek

« Reply #429 on: September 07, 2011, 12:16:44 AM »
not saying they can't work. just saying they FUCKING SUCK.
zzzzz

MrAngryFace

• I have the most sensible car on The Bore
« Reply #430 on: September 07, 2011, 01:02:06 AM »
Long distance rarely works, when it does yey- normally no.
o_0

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #431 on: September 07, 2011, 03:00:12 AM »
Here's some advice:

girls  :yuck

MrAngryFace

« Reply #432 on: September 07, 2011, 03:03:14 AM »
lol- I love women; but I dont think I want another relationship at this point, and the idea of forcing one to occur for any particular reason isnt fair to anyone. So for now (and maybe ever cause lol old people finding dates) sittin round doin what I want knowing its the choice I made so wtfever.
o_0

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #433 on: September 07, 2011, 03:19:08 AM »
I know what you mean, I wasn't planning on having one and I kind of rolled into it over the last few months. Guess that's how it happens, you can't plan this shit. And I really, really wasn't looking for anything serious.

MrAngryFace

« Reply #434 on: September 07, 2011, 03:26:07 AM »
Is what it is.
o_0

BobFromPikeCreek

« Reply #435 on: September 07, 2011, 03:36:26 AM »
yeah that's how it worked out for me. we're meeting up in a month to finally reunite after like 6 months apart, but I'm super worried the spark is gone and it's onna be awkwardfest 2k11. whatever.
zzzzz

MrAngryFace

« Reply #436 on: September 07, 2011, 03:41:49 AM »
Dont dwell on the possibility- just go with the flow and pick up where you left off.
o_0

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #437 on: September 07, 2011, 04:45:56 AM »
6 months is not too bad. In a week it will be like you never left her.

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #438 on: September 07, 2011, 09:06:13 AM »
I asked the girl from Alabama out for sushi, she says that sounds like fun but she isn't sure what she's doing so she'll get back to me (ruh-roh)... so here's crossing my fingers. I'd love to have a cute girlfriend with stuff in common with...

Have a date tonite with a girl named Katherine, lol if things work out I better not cheat on her  ;)

I need to go out on a bunch of dates to distract me from the horrible news of DQX :(
^_^

Bebpo

« Reply #439 on: September 07, 2011, 06:29:47 PM »
I want to move to where you are tiesto, I have another first date tonight (I think it's a date?  Or maybe a friend hang out?  I dunno, I have become incapable of differentiating the two) and it's dinner with ANOTHER VEGETARIAN ahhhhh.  I didn't realize she was vegetarian when I offered to show her around town to all the good local food joints; most of my good local food joints have meat! 

So we're going to shabu shabu since you can get no meat and just dip the veggies and noodles if you want :P

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
« Reply #440 on: September 07, 2011, 06:42:49 PM »
I want to move to where you are tiesto, I have another first date tonight (I think it's a date?  Or maybe a friend hang out?  I dunno, I have become incapable of differentiating the two) and it's dinner with ANOTHER VEGETARIAN ahhhhh.  I didn't realize she was vegetarian when I offered to show her around town to all the good local food joints; most of my good local food joints have meat! 

So we're going to shabu shabu since you can get no meat and just dip the veggies and noodles if you want :P

it's a date. good luck, dude.

I had a date this weekend but my parents went out of town and I'm watching my dying dog. I didn't tell her that, though. I just told her I had to work.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 06:45:04 PM by BlackMage »
UNF

Bebpo

« Reply #441 on: September 07, 2011, 06:46:48 PM »
Sorry to hear that man :(

Thanks again for coming out to the party, it was really nice to meet you in person.

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
« Reply #442 on: September 07, 2011, 06:49:14 PM »
Sorry to hear that man :(

Thanks again for coming out to the party, it was really nice to meet you in person.

yeah same. It was fun and your place is awesome. I just wish I wasn;t so tired. Felt like a party pooper.
UNF

Bebpo

« Reply #443 on: September 07, 2011, 06:54:34 PM »
No way, it was nice talking.  What time did you end up leaving?  When I woke up at like 9am you had already left.

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
« Reply #444 on: September 07, 2011, 06:59:25 PM »
No way, it was nice talking.  What time did you end up leaving?  When I woke up at like 9am you had already left.

I left at 7.. the drive home was nice at least. No  traffic. When I got home I slept another 6 hours  :lol
UNF

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #445 on: September 07, 2011, 07:13:31 PM »

Blackmage don't cuddle  :pimp

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
« Reply #446 on: September 07, 2011, 07:22:33 PM »

Blackmage don't cuddle  :pimp

i do cuddle but i was relegated to the couch  :'(
UNF

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
« Reply #447 on: September 07, 2011, 07:26:19 PM »
That reminds me. Me and Bebpo had this discussion when I was over at his house. At what age would you consider dating a woman with a kid? I think Bebpo said he wouldn't until at least 40, but I'm on the fence about it.
UNF

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
« Reply #448 on: September 07, 2011, 08:49:56 PM »
anytime as long as she's hot

seriously tho it depends on how good she is with the kid(s).  if she's keeping an evil little monster at home then bail the fuck out asap.  if she's stern but supportive with her kids and they are well-behaved then full speed ahead.
pcp

Bebpo

« Reply #449 on: September 07, 2011, 09:02:37 PM »
But if you start dating don't you suddenly go from single guy to pseudo-parent?  Normally you get 9 months to prepare, it seems like it'd be a lot of responsibility for suddenly having a kid in you're life.

The reason I said 40 is I don't even want to date a single mom until I feel ready to raise a kid, aka 35-40.

BobFromPikeCreek

« Reply #450 on: September 07, 2011, 09:07:26 PM »

i did it for 4 years and it was absolutely THE bet time dating that i had in ages.

Then again, this is in the UK where, at worst, it was a 4 hour train journey away - i suspect in the US that can mean X hour flights etc.

We're on opposite sides of the planet sooo.....
zzzzz

Bebpo

« Reply #451 on: September 08, 2011, 01:41:09 AM »
Date went good, I think.  Lots of talking, good groove.  We started talking about the dating world and relationships at the end and I made it clear that I'm not interested in casual hookups dates, and just dating around until I find someone to actually "date" if things click.  Whereas she made it clear that she's not interested in "dating" anyone for a long while but she is looking for FwB casual hookups to keep her libido having good times.  I think she was channeling she was sort of into the possibility of that with me, but I wasn't interested.  She definitely seems interested in hanging out more and it's fun so I'm cool with that, but I don't think there's anything romantic there.

Also CUE this NEW AGE EARLY/MID 20s GIRL thinking that the standard form of RELATIONSHIPS is "dead" and that people don't want to be tied down by rules like "monogamy" and want to just meet people, have fun, have fun sex, and maybe one day fall in love and until that time, never be in a "relationship".  She is one of the SEVERAL girls I've seen lately with this line of thought.  That "Boyfriend girlfriend" relationships are old and boring and outdated. 

Fuck this world, I want to get off if this is how most girls are thinking these days  >:(

« Reply #452 on: September 08, 2011, 01:50:46 AM »
Exactly. She's in her early to mid twenties.

You need to find yourself a lawyer girl. Maybe you'll meet someone at the conference up here in Seattle.
野球

Bebpo

« Reply #453 on: September 08, 2011, 01:54:05 AM »
Why do you guys keep pushing lawyer women?

You do realize that the only time you tend to meet other lawyers is when BATTLING AGAINST THEM AS ADVERSARIES :P  Well that and bumping into each other at conferences.

I don't think I'd even be interested in dating a lawyer.  I don't want to talk about lawyer stuff.  That's what I do at work!  I want to meet someone who is a right-brain user and does crazy shit that I can respect.

MrAngryFace

« Reply #454 on: September 08, 2011, 02:25:32 AM »
Im not sure you'd wanna hook up with someone that does the same thing you do anyway
o_0

Bebpo

« Reply #455 on: September 08, 2011, 02:53:06 AM »
Yeah, it's boring!  My work is fun to do but not really fun to talk about ^^;  Plus confidentiality and all that.

BobFromPikeCreek

« Reply #456 on: September 08, 2011, 02:55:36 AM »
Just out of curiosity, how old are you bebpo?
zzzzz

Bebpo

« Reply #457 on: September 08, 2011, 03:02:10 AM »
Turning 30 in a month.

RANDOM TRIVIA - girl from tonight's date says HEY MY BIRTHDAY IS NEXT MONTH.  ME TOO!  WHAT DAY.  OCT 6TH.  WTF MY BIRTHDAY IS OCTOBER 6TH.  So yeah, we have the exact same birthday (with a 6 year age difference).  Cool coincidence for a first date.

BobFromPikeCreek

« Reply #458 on: September 08, 2011, 03:04:50 AM »
You should consider dating older women maybe if you're looking for commitment. Maybe late twenties instead.
zzzzz

MrAngryFace

« Reply #459 on: September 08, 2011, 03:20:40 AM »
im just sayin in bebpos case. everyones a snowflake or something
o_0

cool breeze

« Reply #460 on: September 08, 2011, 03:26:01 AM »
that birthday thing happened to me once, except it ended when she said "1990" and i said "fuck off"

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #461 on: September 08, 2011, 03:44:09 AM »
My gf is a couple of years older then me.

I don't have patience for these early 20's girls, besides some fun that is.

that birthday thing happened to me once, except it ended when she said "1990" and i said "fuck off"

You should have had sex first man.  :'(
« Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 03:49:58 AM by Premium Lager »

Bebpo

« Reply #462 on: September 08, 2011, 03:48:53 AM »
You should consider dating older women maybe if you're looking for commitment. Maybe late twenties instead.

Well, when I think older women and commitment I think long term relationships and maybe marriage and that's not what I'm looking for either.  I'm looking for a start and see where it goes. Maybe 1 week, 1 month, 1 year, forever.  I'm going to let things take their course.  But I'd also like a girl I can tell people hi, this is my gf and who isn't going on dates and sleeping with other guys on the days i'm not seeing her.  So basically a monogamous relationship with no expectations other than I like you, you like me, let's go out. 
« Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 03:50:28 AM by Bebpo »

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #463 on: September 08, 2011, 03:50:37 AM »
Bebpo I think everybody here told you many times, that what you want is a bubble and doesn't exist long term.

If you want to be monogamous thats the opposite of no expectations or commitments.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 03:53:36 AM by Premium Lager »

Bebpo

« Reply #464 on: September 08, 2011, 03:54:52 AM »
The reason all the girls I date now are 6-7 years younger is because A) there are 10x the amount of 24 year olds on online dating as 30 year olds, B) many 30 year olds have kids or baggage (divorcee) because most girls find a guy and marry by 30 these days so and C) kind of shallow but girls in their 20s tend to have better bodies and the libido part of me tends to go for them over a woman in her 30s.

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #465 on: September 08, 2011, 03:57:11 AM »
Women that are older have more experience and are better in bed.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 04:01:36 AM by Premium Lager »

BobFromPikeCreek

« Reply #466 on: September 08, 2011, 04:01:01 AM »
You know, you can end relationships if they're getting too intense for you. I think older women might be more into the commitment thing, and if you make it clear up front you're just looking to take it slow you can break things off pretty guilt-free if you don't like how it's headed. Just a thought. I'm in my mid-twenties so what the fuck do I know?
zzzzz

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #467 on: September 08, 2011, 04:05:35 AM »
You're right Bob.

Funny thing I discovered lately is that I am being more and more attracted to women, and less and less to girls. It's like I look at them and the whole package and it's just more attractive. Like I can feel they know what they want... :drool

Cormacaroni

• Poster of the Forever
« Reply #468 on: September 08, 2011, 04:12:50 AM »
...and they're willing to pay for it or at least buy the drinks
vjj

BobFromPikeCreek

« Reply #469 on: September 08, 2011, 04:19:19 AM »
Buying drinks for girls is for saps anyway. It just makes you look eager, and looking eager is never good.
zzzzz

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #470 on: September 08, 2011, 04:26:47 AM »
I can get a girl a beer... if she buys the next round.

Bebpo are you paying for dinner when you go on these dates?
« Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 04:29:36 AM by Premium Lager »

BobFromPikeCreek

« Reply #471 on: September 08, 2011, 04:31:15 AM »
Yeah, that's cool.
zzzzz

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #472 on: September 08, 2011, 05:22:34 AM »

You do realize that the only time you tend to meet other lawyers is when BATTLING AGAINST THEM AS ADVERSARIES :P  Well that and bumping into each other at conferences.

I don't think I'd even be interested in dating a lawyer.  I don't want to talk about lawyer stuff.  That's what I do at work!  I want to meet someone who is a right-brain user and does crazy shit that I can respect.

It's good practice for marriage.

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #473 on: September 08, 2011, 05:40:59 AM »
Ima tell your wife Chrono  :P

Unless you wanna fight me about it. Throw punches in bunches. Punish my mid-section.

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #474 on: September 08, 2011, 09:11:56 AM »
Ima tell your wife Chrono  :P

Unless you wanna fight me about it. Throw punches in bunches. Punish my mid-section.

I believe your midsection has already suffered a Doctor Stoppage.

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #475 on: September 08, 2011, 09:17:58 AM »
Seems I'm always dating girls 1-3 years older, except these girls have barely any experience in dating. I prefer girls a few years younger though... Date last nite went OK, she is super liberal, hardcore environmentalist, big athiest... which may be a bit too much. I mean, I am librul and pro-environment and agnostic but I'm pretty moderate in it.

Bebpuuuu, definitely try to make it out to NY sometime.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 09:37:28 AM by tiesto »
^_^

Bebpo

« Reply #476 on: September 08, 2011, 11:55:09 AM »
Girls I date are 6 years younger and have more experience dating than me :P 

Also I keep running into a pattern with OKC girls, most of the girls I meet are 23/24, had a late start to dating, then were in 1 or 2 long several year relationships, they went bad and so now the girls are anti-relationship and just want to have fun with casual hookups and friends.  They're in the "I'm in my early 20s, time to explore my sexuality" phase.

This describes at like 3 (maybe 4) girls I've met recently.  It's like these are the type of people that are drawn to the site in general.

I can get a girl a beer... if she buys the next round.

Bebpo are you paying for dinner when you go on these dates?

I try not to.  Out of the 5 girls I've gone on dates with in the last 2 months, I paid for dinner with 2 of them.

Usually the girls are cool with splitting the bill.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 11:59:48 AM by Bebpo »

Consul

« Reply #477 on: September 08, 2011, 12:02:43 PM »
why don't you try meeting people in real life instead of online?
Dei

Bebpo

« Reply #478 on: September 08, 2011, 12:03:46 PM »
Anyhow, these aren't really rants because things are going well and I'm enjoying these dates and meeting people and other "things".

I just mention this stuff because I find it interesting from a sociology/psychology perspective of how online dating and its userbase match up.

« Reply #479 on: September 08, 2011, 01:12:34 PM »

It doesn't have to be a lawyering chick, just maybe something offline? You posted some awesome pictures of you and your family sailing in a racing league on Facebook. There aren't any single women there at the after parties? It might help cut down on the crazies to expand your horizons.
野球