Author Topic: Pallando will return in "Never Say Never Again"  (Read 1232498 times)

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
Re: RELATIONSHIPS: The thread of your life tied into a neat knot with the 'other'
« Reply #480 on: September 08, 2011, 01:37:27 PM »
I learned my lesson a while ago... don't use online as the only way to meet girls, just use it as one of many different tools. Always be open to the possibility that you may meet someone, but don't force it. Just do what you love...
^_^

Robo

Re: RELATIONSHIPS: The thread of your life tied into a neat knot with the 'other'
« Reply #481 on: September 08, 2011, 02:53:16 PM »
Why do you guys keep pushing lawyer women?

You do realize that the only time you tend to meet other lawyers is when BATTLING AGAINST THEM AS ADVERSARIES :P  Well that and bumping into each other at conferences.

I don't think I'd even be interested in dating a lawyer.  I don't want to talk about lawyer stuff.  That's what I do at work!  I want to meet someone who is a right-brain user and does crazy shit that I can respect.

It's good practice for marriage.

If it's easier for you to comprehend, think of it this way: you knock their hitpoints down to nil, then you cast "Tame", followed by "Charm".  Works every time.

This example works for white trash too, in a less oblique way.
obo

BobFromPikeCreek

« Reply #482 on: September 08, 2011, 02:54:31 PM »
I think specifically looking in general, be it on or offline, is a bad idea anyway. As long as you're going ou, doing the things you enjoy, and being generally sociable (and not just with girls who look attractive to you) things tend to find you.
zzzzz

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
« Reply #483 on: September 08, 2011, 03:57:23 PM »
Word.

« Reply #484 on: September 08, 2011, 04:00:18 PM »
I think specifically looking in general, be it on or offline, is a bad idea anyway. As long as you're going ou, doing the things you enjoy, and being generally sociable (and not just with girls who look attractive to you) things tend to find you.

This.

I know Bebpo and I are the same age, but I'm just an old fogey that is absolutely perplexed at the idea of online dating services.
野球

Bebpo

« Reply #485 on: September 08, 2011, 06:23:34 PM »

The things I enjoy are solo experiences (traveling, photography, writing, building shit, playing guitar, drawing shit, playing games, watching movies, going to museums, building mechs, arguing on the internet, driving).  I don't do anything that is a "social" experience with other human beings (besides hanging out with my friend group or going on a date); never really have.

Also I'm not generally sociable.  I usually don't talk to strangers.  I'm a fairly quiet person unless I'm hanging with someone I know.

The is the reason why a lot of people are online dating, guys AND girls.  Because with this sector of the population, if they don't look, they'll never run into anyone in their lifestyle and so they'll never get the opportunity to meet another person or date.  Yeah, the best way to give off that "I'm cool, oh yeah, totally badass come to me" vibe is to not be looking to go on dates or meet people of the opposite sex, but that kind of doesn't work if you are meeting them through a dating site.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 06:29:18 PM by Bebpo »

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #486 on: September 08, 2011, 06:28:19 PM »
Lots of that stuff can include meeting people too. I just sat on the bus for hours and talked to this chinese girl next to me.

You can meet people anywhere, you just got to get over that weird step of being the first one to speak. I just said, oh youre flying back to china and we spent 2 hours talking bout china, religion, life etc. :)
« Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 06:31:04 PM by Premium Lager »

Bebpo

« Reply #487 on: September 08, 2011, 06:30:05 PM »
I've never been on a bus outside of Japan  :-X

I have a car, it gets me places.  Or I take a plane and then rent a car, take cabs, walk.

MrAngryFace

• I have the most sensible car on The Bore
o_0

« Reply #489 on: September 08, 2011, 07:25:16 PM »
The things I enjoy are solo experiences (traveling,

Totally social activity.

photography

Same.

writing

Same here!

, building shit, playing guitar, drawing shit, playing games, watching movies, going to museums, building mechs, arguing on the internet, driving).  I don't do anything that is a "social" experience with other human beings (besides hanging out with my friend group or going on a date); never really have.

You get the point. Most of these things are totally social activities. Ever thought about joining a photography club? Jam with other people? Go traveling and stay in a hostel and fuck some smokin' hot European chick? You can do it!
野球

BobFromPikeCreek

zzzzz

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
« Reply #491 on: September 08, 2011, 07:29:05 PM »
All I hear is a lot of excuses.
(|)

Consul

« Reply #492 on: September 08, 2011, 07:30:46 PM »
Go traveling and stay in a hostel and fuck some smokin' hot European chick? You can do it!

I agree with this. If you need any tips PM me I am an expert on the subject.
Dei

BobFromPikeCreek

« Reply #493 on: September 08, 2011, 07:36:12 PM »
Seriously though, meetup is genius for this kind of thing. I've never used it, but it makes so much sense. Being socially awkward is no excuse since you'll be entirely surrounded by people with a very specific common interest. Conversation will be easy and you'll be making friends, man and woman, in no time.
zzzzz

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
« Reply #494 on: September 08, 2011, 07:38:56 PM »
We used to use meetup.com for finding fellow and local shiba owners. Once we had a good group, we transferred the group to Facebook. I could never remember my damn login there, but I agree - there are meetups for so many things.
(|)

MrAngryFace

« Reply #495 on: September 08, 2011, 07:45:52 PM »
I dunno, I think there's something that creeps me out about people meeting up to celebrate one particular aspect of themselves- then again im so clearly antisocial these days it isnt even funny.

PAX creeps me out, the weird dog group at the local Starbucks creeps me out, neighborhood gatherings creep me out.
o_0

« Reply #496 on: September 09, 2011, 12:36:45 AM »
neighborhood gatherings creep me out.

My neighborhood gatherings rock. Maybe you need a better neighborhood.
野球

MrAngryFace

« Reply #497 on: September 09, 2011, 12:53:15 AM »
Maybe you need a better FACE
o_0

MrAngryFace

« Reply #498 on: September 09, 2011, 01:08:29 AM »
Young people in general are useless- most dont know what they actually want to be doing
o_0

Bebpo

« Reply #499 on: September 09, 2011, 02:21:10 AM »
Meetup actually sounds kind of cool.  Might browse and see if there are any cool local groups and go to a few gatherings.

« Reply #500 on: September 09, 2011, 11:00:55 AM »
Three words: adult dodgeball league.

Seriously.
野球

Bebpo

« Reply #501 on: September 09, 2011, 11:14:09 AM »
I was talking to a girl last night who told me she plays in an adult dodgeball league!

« Reply #502 on: September 09, 2011, 11:15:19 AM »
My wife and I have played in kickball, dodgeball and minigolf leagues with our friends. It's a blast.
野球

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #503 on: September 09, 2011, 11:39:47 AM »
I went to PAX one year when it was still a pretty new thing. Oh the unwashed masses. And I do mean unwashed  :yuck

Also, older girls :rock My wife is 4 years older than me. Young girls are flipping useless past the first few times you get it in.

Man i so agree.

Bebpo

« Reply #504 on: September 10, 2011, 07:14:57 AM »

Alright, bring it on suckas

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
« Reply #505 on: September 10, 2011, 09:51:20 AM »
Start from page 1 and take notes this time.
(|)

Barry Egan

• The neurotic is nailed to the cross of his fiction.
« Reply #506 on: September 10, 2011, 10:27:24 AM »
don't take advice from fortune cookies.

« Reply #507 on: September 10, 2011, 12:30:14 PM »
Unless you're just looking to get laid, stop hooking up with crazy girls in their early 20's.

/thread
野球

Himu

« Reply #508 on: September 10, 2011, 12:40:31 PM »
SET UP A DATING AGE LIMIT. 25 AND UP ONLY.
IYKYK

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
« Reply #509 on: September 10, 2011, 04:41:32 PM »
also stop making excuses for why the advice in this thread wont work
pcp

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #510 on: September 10, 2011, 05:18:55 PM »
Don't rob banks

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
« Reply #511 on: September 10, 2011, 05:30:29 PM »
and never cosplay again jeez
pcp

chronovore

• relapsed dev

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
« Reply #513 on: September 10, 2011, 11:51:00 PM »
I wanna be Bebpo's wing man
UNF

« Reply #514 on: September 11, 2011, 12:36:46 AM »
I'll be his wing man while he's in Seattle.*

*I'd probably be a really shitty wing man, seeing how I've been married for ages now.
野球

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #515 on: September 11, 2011, 12:56:30 AM »
yea that sucks. otherwise:

"omg you look like harry potter! hi"
"hi. here's my friend, he's a lawyer"

threesome unlocked :bow

BobFromPikeCreek

« Reply #516 on: September 11, 2011, 02:19:05 AM »
I'd be the best wingman ever. bebpo, come to toronto.
zzzzz

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #517 on: September 11, 2011, 03:35:38 AM »
I can be your Ice Man, Maverick.

Being a wingman is all about recocknizing who the girl you approached is more into early on, playing the joker role a bit and building up a contrast to your friend then taking evasive manouvers at the right time.

Edit: I dunno what I'm talking about. I don't think I've ever been a wingman.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2011, 03:42:01 AM by Premium Lager »

« Reply #518 on: September 11, 2011, 12:56:42 PM »
yea that sucks. otherwise:

"omg you look like harry potter! hi"
"hi. here's my friend, he's a lawyer"

threesome unlocked :bow

:lol

But seriously Bebpo, let me know if you come up. I'll take you out for dinner or something. The rest of the Shat Pack is welcome as well, as long as you don't mind venturing into Capitol Hill for dinner at Quinn's.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2011, 12:58:20 PM by Mr. Gundam »
野球

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #519 on: September 12, 2011, 08:50:17 AM »
Oh man, internet dating has already started to piss me off once again...

-Alabama girl was sick with a cold so she didn't want to hang out. I'm gonna try once again tonight and then call it quits
-Was talking to a few girls via email who seemed very cool, but then when I went to ask them to go out, they stopped responding
-Met up with a girl on Saturday and of course, was much more rotund than her pics indicate
-Only girls who email me first tend to be fatties

But on brighter news, I went out for my friend's bachelor party to a local micropub (52 beers on tap)... was trying to talk to groups of girls, most didn't seem interested at all (or had bfs). Eventually I was talking to one that seemed slightly interested and I got a phone number. Girl is kinda young (22), petite blonde... and (predictably) Irish. Why is it that 90% of the girls that I end up meeting that are somewhat into me are Irish?
^_^

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #520 on: September 12, 2011, 09:07:24 AM »
They're after your lucky charms?

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #521 on: September 12, 2011, 09:26:48 AM »
No idea... Indian girls also like me a lot too, but that's very easily explainable - I'm a white software engineer who LOVES spicy vindaloo.

Irish I don't really get. There are a good deal of Irish people around here but they pale in number to Italians and Jews... Yet I end up with considerably more Irish women than either of the other 2.
^_^

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #522 on: September 12, 2011, 06:44:01 PM »
Have a date with a really pretty 25 year old on Thursday.  She just broke up with her boyfriend though, so I know it's probably a lost cause.
püp

Bebpo

« Reply #523 on: September 12, 2011, 06:49:17 PM »
Depends on what you're looking for.

Might be really awesome short term relationship of fun, happy, and sex until you get dumped in 3 weeks - 3 months and are heart broken.

Oh man, internet dating has already started to piss me off once again...

-Alabama girl was sick with a cold so she didn't want to hang out. I'm gonna try once again tonight and then call it quits
-Was talking to a few girls via email who seemed very cool, but then when I went to ask them to go out, they stopped responding
-Met up with a girl on Saturday and of course, was much more rotund than her pics indicate
-Only girls who email me first tend to be fatties

But on brighter news, I went out for my friend's bachelor party to a local micropub (52 beers on tap)... was trying to talk to groups of girls, most didn't seem interested at all (or had bfs). Eventually I was talking to one that seemed slightly interested and I got a phone number. Girl is kinda young (22), petite blonde... and (predictably) Irish. Why is it that 90% of the girls that I end up meeting that are somewhat into me are Irish?

Hey, what's wrong with the Irish  :wtf

I've never had the experience of meeting up with a girl who looks significantly worse than her online photos.  9/10 times she looks way better.  I know I look way better in person, taking good photos is fucking hard!

« Last Edit: September 12, 2011, 06:51:23 PM by Bebpo »

Bebpo

« Reply #524 on: September 12, 2011, 06:52:59 PM »
I didn't do any dating over the weekend.  Instead I went out partying with my male friends every day and actually watched some movies and played some games for the first time in months.  Was a pretty good weekend.

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
« Reply #525 on: September 12, 2011, 06:56:44 PM »
yeah same here except i spent the majority of the weekend watching football.  :hyper
UNF

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
« Reply #526 on: September 12, 2011, 06:58:29 PM »
Truth is, I'm not getting anything from online anymore. Even the girls I message don't respond. Looks like my online dating career is over for a while.
UNF

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #527 on: September 12, 2011, 07:51:23 PM »
I've sent two messages first, on dating sites. No response tho  :'(

Many women have sent me pokes, prods, and messages but usually I forget to check my profile, then notice a weeks old message. By that time it's too late to respond, as the person would just think I ignored them initially only to respond late after other things fell through

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #528 on: September 12, 2011, 08:49:29 PM »
picture of said 25 year old

püp

Himu

« Reply #529 on: September 12, 2011, 08:50:16 PM »
hummina hummina
IYKYK

etiolate

« Reply #530 on: September 12, 2011, 08:55:30 PM »
BN: Just give her a real fun day and you might get some play.

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #531 on: September 12, 2011, 08:59:51 PM »
omgomg

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #532 on: September 12, 2011, 09:10:34 PM »
We're going to a play and then she's coming back to watch a movie.  I'm pretty excited.  She looks like Mary Elizabeth Winstead.
püp

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #533 on: September 12, 2011, 09:41:31 PM »
Bebs: Nothing is wrong with the Irish... it's just really strange how I seem to attract them so readily.  No idea what it is about me, and like I said, the area I live in is way more Italian and Jewish in terms of demographics... Speaking of which, I met a 35 year old Irish-American lady and banged her tonite... she had big tits and didn't shave her muff :drool

BN: Cute girl! Not a fan of the nose piercing but that's personal preference. Give it a try, hey you might get some rebound sex from it :drool
^_^

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
« Reply #534 on: September 12, 2011, 09:52:59 PM »
 :lol
(|)

Bebpo

« Reply #535 on: September 12, 2011, 10:31:33 PM »
We're going to a play and then she's coming back to watch a movie.  I'm pretty excited.  She looks like Mary Elizabeth Winstead.

Sounds like you're going to have a good time with tonight ;)

I look forward to the night recap tomorrow!  She looks great!  So definitely stick with it as long as you can even if it's inevitable to fail as a rebound.

Bebs: Nothing is wrong with the Irish... it's just really strange how I seem to attract them so readily.  No idea what it is about me, and like I said, the area I live in is way more Italian and Jewish in terms of demographics... Speaking of which, I met a 35 year old Irish-American lady and banged her tonite... she had big tits and didn't shave her muff :drool

BN: Cute girl! Not a fan of the nose piercing but that's personal preference. Give it a try, hey you might get some rebound sex from it :drool

Wait ummmm, It's only 10:30pm on the east coast.  Are you telling me you went to a bar or somewhere, told some snappy talk to some 35 year old then went back to her place and fucked like rabbits and then went home and got back by 10:30pm?

Because that's uhhh...impressive ^^;
« Last Edit: September 12, 2011, 10:33:15 PM by Bebpo »

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #536 on: September 12, 2011, 10:39:15 PM »
date's on thursday, bebpo
püp

Bebpo

« Reply #537 on: September 12, 2011, 10:43:17 PM »
Ah, well good luck.  It should be something to look forward to all week and keep you in a good mood!

Bebpo

« Reply #538 on: September 12, 2011, 11:07:29 PM »
When I'm not banging girls, banging girls seems fun and enticing
When I am banging girls (literally) it seems fun and exciting
When I am done banging girls, it feels like a huge waste of time and energy and sometimes money

/this is only regarding non-emotional investment girls.  A girl that I can actually have emotionally invested intimate times with is worth every second I spend together (especially if the feeling is mutual).

Which is why I'm kind of over girls for the time being.  No interest in banging girls (despite that it always feels enticing but brain has control enough to say NO), and for actual emotional invested meetings it'll happen when it happens.

Enjoying life socially with friends and my hobbies and staying out in the world and not really looking for anything atm. 

Also I looked back and saw the girls I've been in emotionally invested situations with and I got to admit, it's a pretty impressive set of people.  I feel like I definitely know how to pick and connect with the cream of the crop.  So it makes me feel better about waiting; I may be super super super picky about girls but when I find the right ones they are A++

Bebpo you're jewish, right? Know any hot jewish chicks who want the weapon of ass destruction?

lol, I stopped going to Temple when I was about 14.  I don't know any Jewish girls!  I only know like 5-7 single girls in general and 95% are people I've dated in the past :P

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #539 on: September 13, 2011, 02:55:48 AM »

WIN! Although I don't see it in that picture. Still cute, though!