Author Topic: US Politics Thread |OT| SAD TRUMP  (Read 5486719 times)

Mandark

• Icon
Re: U.S. Politics Discussion Thread |OT| The Last Refuge of Cowards and Boreans
« Reply #22440 on: August 02, 2018, 03:08:18 PM »
White House press conference, they had a few top level people from the intelligence agencies to talk about election security etc. Haven't caught up on it myself.

kingv

« Reply #22441 on: August 02, 2018, 03:15:30 PM »
Weird that Trump would let. Olson, at least, talk like that.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #22442 on: August 02, 2018, 03:16:19 PM »

Interesting stuff
🤴

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
©@©™

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
©@©™

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
« Reply #22446 on: August 02, 2018, 05:00:54 PM »
I work with taxpayers like the ones described in that article so my heart definitely doesn't bleed for them, but it's really astounding how careless the construction of the new code was.

To go a little more :hans1, stuff like this is going to be used as part of a larger push to eliminate worldwide taxation of individuals in N years (instead of just changing the law to exempt taxpayers below a certain threshold), and when that happens it's all she wrote for reeling in the excesses of the present day.

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
每天生气

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #22448 on: August 02, 2018, 06:14:45 PM »
Trump has gone back into 2016 campaign mode.
Tweet storms, rallies and daily CNN drama.

Scott Adams visited Trump today

https://twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/1025149648929996800
« Last Edit: August 02, 2018, 06:46:52 PM by Nintex »
🤴

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #22449 on: August 02, 2018, 07:31:36 PM »
Scott Adams is such a troll.  :lol

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #22450 on: August 02, 2018, 08:03:32 PM »
Adams gets in his feelings waaaaay too much to be a troll.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #22451 on: August 02, 2018, 08:08:40 PM »
Maybe he’s concern trolling?  :doge

spoiler (click to show/hide)
I suppose you’re right.
[close]

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #22452 on: August 02, 2018, 08:26:27 PM »
Maybe Q was right.

http://twitter.com/mattyglesias/status/1024479414631972864
he deleted this whole set of tweets for some reason? was it drunk tweeting?

benj ip wns always reads his twitter handle as "matty glesias" for some reason
[close]
« Last Edit: August 02, 2018, 08:33:09 PM by benjipwns »

curly

• cultural maoist
« Reply #22453 on: August 02, 2018, 08:42:06 PM »
He regularly deletes old tweets

Kara

« Reply #22454 on: August 02, 2018, 09:03:00 PM »
He talked about how Maoist movie reviews that said the prequel Star Wars movies were good pushed him away from the Avakian line of Correct Thought.

benjipwns

« Reply #22455 on: August 02, 2018, 09:25:02 PM »
that was the link I was trying to get and couldn't remember which movies he was complaining about, I knew it was a Disney Lucasfilm property but wasn't sure on what about Star Wars :lol

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #22456 on: August 02, 2018, 09:45:56 PM »
Posting this ironically before benji can post it sincerely.

https://twitter.com/ProfHenderson/status/1024281730130239490

agrajag

« Reply #22457 on: August 02, 2018, 09:49:10 PM »
I guess he worded it poorly and meant that people say "Koch Brothers" when referring only to those two, and the other brothers, perhaps, would not want to be associated with their shenanigans?

agrajag

« Reply #22458 on: August 02, 2018, 09:54:41 PM »
The Kock sisters

THE VERY SPECIFIC TWO KOCH BROTHERS doesn't really have the same ring to it

They have names, CHARLES and DAVID, stop dehumanizing them!

benjipwns

« Reply #22459 on: August 02, 2018, 10:01:12 PM »
Really, the dehumanizing part would be to the other two who are arguably equally entitled to call themselves The Koch Brothers. The others don't involve themselves in politics and I think one opposes the two common Koch brothers, and Charles didn't really involve himself a huge amount until this century. David has always been the one, I think he's also the one who wrote that WSJ article saying it was mean to criticize him for spending money on politics. Maybe they both have at this point. Or maybe he just wrote more than one.

One of them is David's twin.

benjipwns

« Reply #22460 on: August 02, 2018, 10:03:50 PM »
I forgot the Other Two Koch Brothers had to sue the Other Two Koch Brothers at one point:
Legal disputes against Charles and David lasted some two decades. Bill and his eldest brother, Frederick, sided with J. Howard Marshall III, J. Howard Marshall II's eldest son, against Charles and David at one point, in order to take over the company. In 2001, Koch reached a settlement where he had charged the company was taking oil from federal and Indian land. This settlement ended all litigation between the brothers.[6] CBS News reported that Koch Industries settled for $25 million, and Bill received one-third of the settlement for bringing the suit.

benjipwns

« Reply #22461 on: August 02, 2018, 10:06:02 PM »
Why don't they have a reality show?
I don't think David wants to be President anymore.

benjipwns

« Reply #22462 on: August 02, 2018, 10:08:08 PM »
All four of the GLOBALIST Koch Brothers were born AFTER Adolf Hitler became Chancellor of Germany. Coincidence?

benjipwns

« Reply #22463 on: August 02, 2018, 10:10:01 PM »
Guess Bill also got into electoral politics in 2012:
Koch gave $2 million to Restore Our Future, a PAC created to support 2012 Republican Party Presidential candidate Mitt Romney.

fuckin Bill mang

agrajag

« Reply #22464 on: August 02, 2018, 10:10:03 PM »
All four of the GLOBALIST Koch Brothers were born AFTER Adolf Hitler became Chancellor of Germany. Coincidence?

wasn't the majority of the population born after Adolf Hitler became Chancellor of Germany?

benjipwns

« Reply #22465 on: August 02, 2018, 10:10:42 PM »
wasn't the majority of the population born after Adolf Hitler became Chancellor of Germany?
Makes you think.

But I should have put that they were also born before Adolf Hitler stopped being Chancellor of Germany. Also before Hitler betrayed Stalin. Alliance WITH RUSSIA?!? :thinking

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #22466 on: August 02, 2018, 10:11:07 PM »
For a long time I thought they were the "Cock" Brothers, but then I learned that it was pronounced "Coke" but that's also funny because it sounds like they're on drugs.
©@©™

agrajag

« Reply #22467 on: August 02, 2018, 10:14:14 PM »
Makes you think.

But I should have put that they were also born before Adolf Hitler stopped being Chancellor of Germany. Also before Hitler betrayed Stalin. Alliance WITH RUSSIA?!? :thinking

I am sure ((((SOROS)))) is somehow mixed up in this.

agrajag

« Reply #22468 on: August 02, 2018, 10:14:57 PM »
For a long time I thought they were the "Cock" Brothers, but then I learned that it was pronounced "Coke" but that's also funny because it sounds like they're on drugs.

Maybe they're in cahoots with Cocaine Mitch

benjipwns

« Reply #22469 on: August 02, 2018, 10:15:27 PM »
He was born before Hitler came to power obviously, that's how he was old enough to help the Nazi's with their ethnic cleansing program and enjoy it. :teehee

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #22470 on: August 02, 2018, 10:15:35 PM »
I like that the story of the Koch bros is basically a parable for libertarians about the dangers of entryism, complete with the "our allies the racists actually really like racism" twist in the third act.

benjipwns

« Reply #22471 on: August 02, 2018, 10:20:44 PM »
They should have learned that when they started funding NOVA only to see PBS's budget increase for decades after that. :ufup

benjipwns

« Reply #22472 on: August 03, 2018, 04:02:27 AM »
SHE'S BACK: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6019907/Omarosa-tells-President-Trumps-mental-decline-not-denied.html

EXCLUSIVE: 'Something serious was going on in Donald's brain.' Omarosa tells how President Trump exhibited a 'mental decline that could not be denied' as she watched his rambling Lester Holt interview in her explosive book
Omarosa Manigualt Newman's blockbuster book Unhinged: An Insider's Account of the Trump White House  is set to be published August 14

In an excerpt from the book exclusively obtained by DailyMail.com, the former White House assistant to the president makes the case for his mental decline

Hope [Hicks] had gone over the briefing on discussing Comey's firing with him a dozen times, Omarosa says

'Throughout this erratic and contradictory interview, I kept thinking, 'Oh No! Oh No! This is bad!' she writes.

The explosive book promises to deliver the juiciest insider scoop yet about Trump and the Trump White House

Last week it was reported that Omarosa has been interviewed by federal investigators in the Trump-Cohen probe
'While watching the interview I realized that something real and serious was going on in Donald's brain. His mental decline could not be denied,' she writes in Unhinged: An Insider's Account of the Trump White House.

'Many didn't notice it as keenly as I did because I knew him way back when. They thought Trump was being Trump, off the cuff.

'But I knew something wasn't right.'
The former assistant to the president signed a seven-figure deal with Gallery Books - a division of Simon & Schuster - seven months after her dramatic departure from the White House. 

According to the publisher, 'Their relationship has spanned fifteen years—through four television shows, a presidential campaign, and a year by his side in the most chaotic, outrageous White House in history.

'But that relationship has come to a decisive and definitive end, and Omarosa is finally ready to share her side of the story in this explosive, jaw-dropping account.'
Her dramatic interview, however, did not move GMA anchor Robin Roberts, who believed her appearance was her own shameless plug for a book deal and dismissed her antics with 'Bye, Felicia,' a pop culture catch-phrase.

benjipwns

« Reply #22473 on: August 03, 2018, 04:06:36 AM »
New Age author Marianne Williamson was in Iowa earlier this week meeting with Democratic activists to explore the possibility of a presidential campaign.

Tom Henderson, a prominent Democratic activist in the state, told the Guardian that Williamson said she was “just looking into it and not a candidate yet”.

Williamson is a prominent New Age author who has written New York Times best sellers, most recently Tears to Triumph about “the spiritual journey from suffering to enlightenment”.

One source said Williamson took meetings in the Des Moines area and also in Fairfield, Iowa, a rural town that is home to the Maharishi University of Management and has a thriving community of practitioners of transcendental meditation.
:american WE'RE SAVED? :american

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #22474 on: August 03, 2018, 05:11:12 AM »
SHE'S BACK: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6019907/Omarosa-tells-President-Trumps-mental-decline-not-denied.html

EXCLUSIVE: 'Something serious was going on in Donald's brain.' Omarosa tells how President Trump exhibited a 'mental decline that could not be denied' as she watched his rambling Lester Holt interview in her explosive book
Omarosa Manigualt Newman's blockbuster book Unhinged: An Insider's Account of the Trump White House  is set to be published August 14

In an excerpt from the book exclusively obtained by DailyMail.com, the former White House assistant to the president makes the case for his mental decline

Hope [Hicks] had gone over the briefing on discussing Comey's firing with him a dozen times, Omarosa says

'Throughout this erratic and contradictory interview, I kept thinking, 'Oh No! Oh No! This is bad!' she writes.

The explosive book promises to deliver the juiciest insider scoop yet about Trump and the Trump White House

Last week it was reported that Omarosa has been interviewed by federal investigators in the Trump-Cohen probe
'While watching the interview I realized that something real and serious was going on in Donald's brain. His mental decline could not be denied,' she writes in Unhinged: An Insider's Account of the Trump White House.

'Many didn't notice it as keenly as I did because I knew him way back when. They thought Trump was being Trump, off the cuff.

'But I knew something wasn't right.'
The former assistant to the president signed a seven-figure deal with Gallery Books - a division of Simon & Schuster - seven months after her dramatic departure from the White House. 

According to the publisher, 'Their relationship has spanned fifteen years—through four television shows, a presidential campaign, and a year by his side in the most chaotic, outrageous White House in history.

'But that relationship has come to a decisive and definitive end, and Omarosa is finally ready to share her side of the story in this explosive, jaw-dropping account.'
Her dramatic interview, however, did not move GMA anchor Robin Roberts, who believed her appearance was her own shameless plug for a book deal and dismissed her antics with 'Bye, Felicia,' a pop culture catch-phrase.
Cool. I wonder if they would ever pick up on this plot.

Smart for Amarosa to write this. If there's really something that Mueller finds, Trump can just say he wasn't mentally capable to be president and could not remember anything the Russians told him to do anyway.

Checkmate Mueller  :trumps
🤴

benjipwns

« Reply #22475 on: August 03, 2018, 08:54:07 AM »
China announced today that it would hit about $60 billion worth of U.S. exports with new tariffs in response to President Donald Trump's decision this week to potentially increase the levy on roughly $200 billion in imports from Beijing.

China's Ministry of Commerce said it would impose the tariffs at four different rates. The statement didn't detail what U.S. products would be targeted but said they would be implemented subject to U.S. action.
so much winning :trumps

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #22476 on: August 03, 2018, 09:11:38 AM »
I like that the story of the Koch bros is basically a parable for libertarians about the dangers of entryism, complete with the "our allies the racists actually really like racism" twist in the third act.

It also helps when you have a rich Koch dad who did all the hard work for them.
©ZH

Kara

« Reply #22477 on: August 03, 2018, 09:58:11 AM »
Does the Koch failson who makes hideous clothing for "a living" have a brother?

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #22478 on: August 03, 2018, 10:12:20 AM »
Esprit de Koch.
ὕβρις

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #22479 on: August 03, 2018, 10:15:11 AM »
A brief view of the cable morning shows today after yesterday's wacky events:

MSNBC: SHS refuses to say the press isn't an enemey of the people, Trump's rally later in the day called the whole Russia stuff a hoax after the heads of the intelligence community said it was a real threat, are they the vanguard of American democracy and did they force that press conference without Trump's approval?

CNN: SHS refuses to say the press isn't an enemy of the people, our very own Jim Acosta put the screwed to that bitch again lol

Fox News: Donald Trump had another great rally last night
Important issue: Election interference, possibly by Russia and/or other foreign actors
Interesting and important information for the public: Different agency heads brief the press on election interference and where to go from here

Acosta: "WHY I NOT GET QUESTION FIRST ALSO TELL TRUMP NOT ENEMEY PRESS DERP DERP"

CNN: SARAH SANDERS REFUSED TO ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE RUSSIA PSLERGEKLGJ"
Fox News: "LOL SARAH OWNED ACOSTA WOULD RALLY AGAIN"
MSNBC: "Well actually Acosta was not owned"
*Trump tweets*

Every fucking day  :lol
🤴

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
« Reply #22480 on: August 03, 2018, 11:25:55 AM »
Remember when we laughed that Boris Yeltsin was president

Good ole 90s
(Image removed from quote.)

This story is just too good to be true.
- Clinton put Yeltsin into power
- The people around Yeltsin appointed Putin as the successor because he was a colorless bureaucrat with the O.K. from Washington
- Clinton approved and propped up Putin's rule over Russia
- Clinton bombed Serbia which the Russians considered a betrayal
- G.W. Bush became BFF with Putin but the relationship soured over the missile shields
- Obama send Hillary to fix things with Putin
- US NGO's (with the go ahead of Clinton) organized protests against Putin when the 'reset' failed
- Putin vowed revenge
- Putin destroyed Abuela's presidential aspirations through hacks, trolls and wikileaks
- Donald Trump was elected

[close]

Whats the next step?

Dickie Dee

• It's not the band I hate, it's their fans.
« Reply #22481 on: August 03, 2018, 11:59:40 AM »
I haven't been that tuned in lately and had been hearing about QAnon but figured it was just some Benghazi or Birther-esque bullshit. Read a summary and this really is on the next level. I didn't think I could still be surprised by the right.
___

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #22482 on: August 03, 2018, 12:09:03 PM »
Remember when we laughed that Boris Yeltsin was president

Good ole 90s

This story is just too good to be true.
- Clinton put Yeltsin into power
- The people around Yeltsin appointed Putin as the successor because he was a colorless bureaucrat with the O.K. from Washington
- Clinton approved and propped up Putin's rule over Russia
- Clinton bombed Serbia which the Russians considered a betrayal
- G.W. Bush became BFF with Putin but the relationship soured over the missile shields
- Obama send Hillary to fix things with Putin
- US NGO's (with the go ahead of Clinton) organized protests against Putin when the 'reset' failed
- Putin vowed revenge
- Putin destroyed Abuela's presidential aspirations through hacks, trolls and wikileaks
- Donald Trump was elected

[close]

Whats the next step?
There is no next step. Vova is just sitting in his dacha sipping vodka with Medvedev watching Steven Seagal movies ignoring Kushner's calls and texts.
🤴

benjipwns

« Reply #22483 on: August 03, 2018, 12:21:29 PM »
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/08/03/socialist-candidate-ocasio-cortez-once-saw-herself-as-smithian-capitalist-viewed-feminism-as-relic.html
But not that long ago, 28-year-old Ocasio-Cortez harbored a lot milder if not radically different views. During her time at Boston University, where she studied economics and international relations and graduated in 2011 with cum laude honors, she described herself as a believer in Adam Smith’s analyses and wrote a number of blog posts hinting at her views, according to posts reviewed by Fox News.

“Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez believes in Mahatma Ghandi’s methods, Adam Smith’s analyses, and Pablo Neruda’s love. Her experiences growing up in a Puerto Rican household, from the boroughs to beyond, has afforded her a uniquely American experience with all the tragedy and hilarity it accompanies,” she described herself in a student-run publication called BU Culture Shock, which she co-founded.

In a 2009 blog post, Ocasio-Cortez called feminism into question, writing that “the terms ‘feminism’ and ‘empowerment’ don’t seem to capture the priorities of our generation, and the words themselves sound like relics from the past, frumpy and outdated.”

“We no longer live in the same fight for equality of prior generations, we have moved to the widely accepted reality that marginalizing 50% of a given population doesn’t make much sense, mathematically or socially,” she wrote.

The New York Democrat could also learn a few things from herself, having written in a 2009 post that while health care in the U.S. is “at its most critical crossroads” in recent history, the debate about it is moving slowly for a “good reason.”

That reason being that “health care is largely an intersection of money and people, which means health care discussions often involve the prioritizing of people according to available funds. How can one possibly measure the needs of children, the elderly, the sick, and the healthy against one another?”
Wow, she's probably going to have to resign after this.

Typical moderate brogressive tricks.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #22484 on: August 03, 2018, 01:07:01 PM »
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/08/03/socialist-candidate-ocasio-cortez-once-saw-herself-as-smithian-capitalist-viewed-feminism-as-relic.html
But not that long ago, 28-year-old Ocasio-Cortez harbored a lot milder if not radically different views. During her time at Boston University, where she studied economics and international relations and graduated in 2011 with cum laude honors, she described herself as a believer in Adam Smith’s analyses and wrote a number of blog posts hinting at her views, according to posts reviewed by Fox News.

“Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez believes in Mahatma Ghandi’s methods, Adam Smith’s analyses, and Pablo Neruda’s love. Her experiences growing up in a Puerto Rican household, from the boroughs to beyond, has afforded her a uniquely American experience with all the tragedy and hilarity it accompanies,” she described herself in a student-run publication called BU Culture Shock, which she co-founded.

In a 2009 blog post, Ocasio-Cortez called feminism into question, writing that “the terms ‘feminism’ and ‘empowerment’ don’t seem to capture the priorities of our generation, and the words themselves sound like relics from the past, frumpy and outdated.”

“We no longer live in the same fight for equality of prior generations, we have moved to the widely accepted reality that marginalizing 50% of a given population doesn’t make much sense, mathematically or socially,” she wrote.

The New York Democrat could also learn a few things from herself, having written in a 2009 post that while health care in the U.S. is “at its most critical crossroads” in recent history, the debate about it is moving slowly for a “good reason.”

That reason being that “health care is largely an intersection of money and people, which means health care discussions often involve the prioritizing of people according to available funds. How can one possibly measure the needs of children, the elderly, the sick, and the healthy against one another?”

She's only small fry so she only gets @smug and the op-ed section of Fox News to chase her.
The real threats on the international stage are handled by Mr. Stone and Mr. Jones.

Fox News is really trying hard to have all of the 60 million Trump voters on their channel to show that Trump's election was valid
https://twitter.com/foxandfriends/status/1024974451383971840
« Last Edit: August 03, 2018, 01:30:29 PM by Nintex »
🤴

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #22485 on: August 03, 2018, 01:34:21 PM »
I knew it would be a pawg kneeling
:whew

benjipwns

« Reply #22486 on: August 03, 2018, 01:45:46 PM »
PD, I was hoping you would be by and not miss your chance to have two votes. :teehee

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #22487 on: August 03, 2018, 02:07:15 PM »
Last month a Whitner person came to my door and gave me some material on her. She then said "you live so close to your polling district, that's pretty cool. But we could drive you to the polls if you need assistance." I looked into my driveway, where my car was parked, and said nah I'm good. She then said "oh, I thought maybe it was someone else's car my bad."

Guess I'll have to write in Rick Snyder now.
 :ufup

Dickie Dee

• It's not the band I hate, it's their fans.
___

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #22489 on: August 03, 2018, 02:36:53 PM »
Roger Stone 'bout to graduate from pegging to outright balls deep fucking
:9

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #22490 on: August 03, 2018, 03:22:00 PM »

She's only small fry so she only gets @smug and the op-ed section of Fox News to chase her.
The real threats on the international stage are handled by Mr. Stone and Mr. Jones.

Fox News is really trying hard to have all of the 60 million Trump voters on their channel to show that Trump's election was valid
https://twitter.com/foxandfriends/status/1024974451383971840

Shocker that this delicate snowflake is pro-police brutality. Except if it happened to him. Then it would be a violation of his rights.
©ZH

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #22491 on: August 03, 2018, 03:41:36 PM »
Feinstein(?) had a Chinese spy working for her for roughly 20 years.
https://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2018/08/01/details-chinese-spy-dianne-feinstein-san-francisco/

Is there any politician in the US not compromised at this point  :lol
🤴

Trent Dole

• the sharpest tool in the shed
« Reply #22492 on: August 03, 2018, 05:43:07 PM »
Feinstein(?) had a Chinese spy working for her for roughly 20 years.
https://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2018/08/01/details-chinese-spy-dianne-feinstein-san-francisco/

Is there any politician in the US not compromised at this point  :lol
Probably not. We're one of the more powerful nations out there and thus our shit affects everyone else heavily, probably a big part of why the russians having their fingers in the pie this past round doesn't register that much with a lot of people, it's what's always been happening just maybe on a larger scale than in the past. ...which honestly sums up most of this admin's actions nicely. :trumps
Hi

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #22493 on: August 03, 2018, 07:17:31 PM »
Reminds me of yesterdays bizarro press conference of the intelligence people.

Which was basically:
"Don't worry, us 4 intelligent people have got your backs so ignore everything the big D says and fill out the blanks _____"

Had the press asked those four present the right questions it would've probably given us a lot more insight but Jim Acosta prevented that by starting a tantrum with Sarah Sanders. Which is why they gave him the second question after ignoring his ass for 3 months.
🤴

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #22494 on: August 03, 2018, 07:37:04 PM »

agrajag

« Reply #22495 on: August 03, 2018, 08:13:07 PM »
oh god my online worlds are colliding

warning for Shosta: it's a Sam Seder video

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #22496 on: August 03, 2018, 08:20:31 PM »
all of my online worlds are colliding

As far as allegiances go the Democrats are never getting these people back while Trump is alive.
And these are exactly the kind of disenfranchised blue collar voters that he flipped from blue to red and don't vote republican but vote Trump.
Because Q zealots are the boomer/labor/factory worker types and not at all the same as the hipster alt-right or classic Alex Jones loonies.

The people that drank Obama's 'Hope and Change' koolaid in exhausted industrial towns were the most easy targets.
Which is why I'm still leaning towards Q being some sort of deliberate thing and not just a 4chan troll in his basement.
🤴

agrajag

« Reply #22497 on: August 03, 2018, 08:24:06 PM »
Wait, you think that people that buy into crackpot anti-semitic conspiracy b.s. are "average blue collar voters?" Interesting take bro.

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #22498 on: August 03, 2018, 08:25:56 PM »
I don't trust a Dutch guy's take on the specifics of American culture.
每天生气

agrajag

« Reply #22499 on: August 03, 2018, 08:33:11 PM »
Nintex, I would love for you to tell me, when do all these people that go to Trump rallies that lost their coal/steel/aluminun/farm jobs/health insurance in the past year are going to become disenfranchised with the right? I'm all ears. Because I've been seeing an aaaaawful lot of "well, I lost my job and my house and my factory is shutting down, but I'd vote for Trump again, I have faith that he's fighting for me" videos. Disenfranchised blue voters  :lol