Author Topic: RELATIONSHIPS: helping wizards deplete their mana since 2011  (Read 1426607 times)

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
Re: RELATIONSHIPS: helping wizards deplete their mana since 2011
« Reply #7260 on: September 16, 2018, 06:28:25 PM »
Text back: "Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to you know grab your neck and choke you to death or anything creepy and weird like that HAHA"
spoiler (click to show/hide)
"It's just that well.... this is kinda embarrassing. I'm so well hung that sometimes the girls complain that they choke on my massive dick"
 :trumps
[close]
🤴

Rahxephon91

« Reply #7261 on: September 16, 2018, 06:28:56 PM »
Well maybe I should make fun of you.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #7262 on: September 16, 2018, 06:29:03 PM »

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #7263 on: September 16, 2018, 06:29:29 PM »
Well maybe I should make fun of you.

Sure why not, I deserve it in this case. I feel like such a fucking moron tbh.
What

BisMarckie

« Reply #7264 on: September 16, 2018, 06:33:53 PM »
If I was her I would make sure to lock the doors and windows every night.  :doge

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #7265 on: September 16, 2018, 06:35:23 PM »
nah aint no need for that. I was sincerely asking out of interest. She told me she had a one night stand and that the dude was pretty rough. She's told me lots of things lol. 
What

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #7266 on: September 16, 2018, 06:38:53 PM »
Well at least I made yall laugh

Once again I talked myself out of some pussy
What

Rahxephon91

« Reply #7267 on: September 16, 2018, 06:40:49 PM »
Well man some of that stuff is kind of well odd, but as someone who wasn’t conversing with her I don’t really know what the vibe was. Maybe it felt ok to talk about those things then as it seemed cool.

All I can say is what I like and don’t like and what I wouldn’t like is someone going in that direction so fast. I mean I clearly have little experince, but I know what I would like is something to start of pretty chill and simply fun. You went all in so quickly and that’s not something I’d like. I mean she isn’t your friend. She hasn’t gotten to know you. If someone I didn’t know said they liked chocking bitches I’d think that’s fucked up. If my good friend who I know said that I’d laugh it off and be like whatever.

BisMarckie

« Reply #7268 on: September 16, 2018, 06:41:36 PM »
I think it's time for unorthodox methods:

Kill a baby goat and write "I love you -insert name-"with its blood on her house. Leave the goat at the doorstep.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #7269 on: September 16, 2018, 06:43:37 PM »
You clearly need to just kidnap her.

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #7270 on: September 16, 2018, 06:44:04 PM »
Well man some of that stuff is kind of well odd, but as someone who wasn’t conversing with her I don’t really know what the vibe was. Maybe it felt ok to talk about those things then as it seemed cool.

All I can say is what I like and don’t like and what I wouldn’t like is someone going in that direction so fast. I mean I clearly have little experince, but I know what I would like is something to start of pretty chill and simply fun. You went all in so quickly and that’s not something I’d like. I mean she isn’t your friend. She hasn’t gotten to know you. If someone I didn’t know said they liked chocking bitches I’d think that’s fucked up. If my good friend who I know said that I’d laugh it off and be like whatever.

You're 100% right, it's my own damn fault for even asking the question. I never suggested that I would enjoy that though.
What

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #7271 on: September 16, 2018, 06:46:51 PM »
MMarsu. Dude. wtf.

BisMarckie

« Reply #7272 on: September 16, 2018, 06:46:53 PM »
I never suggested that I would enjoy that though.

:gurl

Why did you ask then?  :jawalrus

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #7273 on: September 16, 2018, 06:48:51 PM »
I don't even know why I asked that. I asked her so many different things. I already told her I'm more an ass man. I like a girl with a nice ass.

I told her that when I grabbed her ass while making out and told her that she had a nice ass.
What

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #7274 on: September 16, 2018, 06:49:23 PM »
Ooooweeee bringing up choke play before even meeting up

That's like putting the cart before the horse as you're all falling off a cliff

I'm wheezing right now

:9

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #7275 on: September 16, 2018, 06:51:45 PM »
All I wanna do is txt her to tell her I feel like a huge fucking idiot.

Best not to send anything anymore though  :beli :picard
What

Rahxephon91

« Reply #7276 on: September 16, 2018, 06:52:34 PM »

You're 100% right, it's my own damn fault for even asking the question. I never suggested that I would enjoy that though.
But that’s what I mean by her not knowing you. I mean this is the problem with online dating. It’s not a natural getting to know you type thing. The person is basicly thrown at you and the slightest thing can set them off.

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #7277 on: September 16, 2018, 06:54:46 PM »
All I wanna do is txt her to tell her I feel like a huge fucking idiot.

Best not to send anything anymore though  :beli :picard

Its too late, she probably already has this internal image of you as the abusive husband from Enough

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #7278 on: September 16, 2018, 07:14:35 PM »
Im just not going to send anything anymore. My letter/roses combo made it pretty clear that A I have a pretty big crush on her, and B I'm not into that type of stuff at all

Either she responds sometime and says sorry dude its still not gonna happen or she responds and says well lets still go on that museum date

I'm pretty sure my chances are something in the line of 90/10 towards which side she is going to choose.

Or it could be the case that she is just not going to send anything at all, which would suck.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2018, 07:19:20 PM by MMaRsu »
What

BisMarckie

« Reply #7279 on: September 16, 2018, 07:22:14 PM »

I'm pretty sure my chances are something in the line of 90/10 towards which side she is going to choose.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #7280 on: September 16, 2018, 07:22:26 PM »
At that point I was like fuuck... I fucked it up with my stupid questions, but then again she made the assumption. I also asked her what do you wear in bed? Just socks she said, so I asked her if she has big feet lol. She inmidiatly asked me if I had something with feet. I was like no wtf why would you even think that lol im just curious if you have big feet  :lol.

So today ( because she sent me this txt about choking today ) i wrote an actual letter. On a piece of paper. I folded that up and bought a bush of roses. I went over to her house and txted her listen im not like that at all, I don't have any motivation to do that, I was just curious about your experiences. And well I'm here at ur house with some flowers to say hey im sorry if I made you think that in any way, with a letter attached to it. So if you open up I can at least give this to you.

She said well im not home, im at work. Her work is like 10mins away from her house and I had already biked over there so I said well I can either give it to a neighbour or just come bring it over to your work ( she works alone in a small shop ). She said well whichever you want is fine. So I went over to her work.

I gave her the flowers, she was smiling. I told her listen im not like that at all, and have zero interest in that. I'm kinda bummed you made that assumption based on purely a question. She said she was kind of surprised that I actually bought her flowers and all that, I said well listen im just gonna be honest and say that I have a crush on you, sorry for kinda scaring you with that question, and well I just think you should def give it another chance because we do have a lot in common and enjoy talking with eachother. But if you wanna leave it at this I want to respect that as well.

So she said she would read it.. I assume she has but she hasn't sent me anything yet. So either she is thinking about it ( which I assume to be the case ) or she's like eh fuck this guy ( which doesn't seem likely given her personality ).
you're gaming like this in what country again?

:crazy

:neogaf

here i am thinking the times i occasionally swerved into politics were the worst things imaginable 

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #7281 on: September 16, 2018, 07:24:01 PM »
I...I can't believe this is real. :dead
que

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #7282 on: September 16, 2018, 08:00:34 PM »
Well we already talked about things like politics and religion, those kind of subjects arent really as taboo as in the US I guess. And when you are having an open conversation with someone, I'm not gonna ignore things that pop into my head.. lol I also asked her if she ever did a threesome, I was just trying to get a feel for what her experiences have been so far. And since she was asking me similar questions, I guess I just shot off the question without putting any thought or intentions behind it.

Yeah it was a stupid question in hindsight, but she could just have easily have said yeah Ive had that happen. But eh whatevs.
What

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #7283 on: September 16, 2018, 08:03:48 PM »
que

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #7284 on: September 16, 2018, 08:08:27 PM »
Hmm ok well if u say so
What

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #7285 on: September 16, 2018, 08:10:54 PM »
Mind you, that wasnt through txt it was in a 2 hr call where so many topics came up.
What

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #7286 on: September 16, 2018, 08:11:27 PM »
To be fair, I admire your "stick-to-it-ness"

"Sure I asked her if she's into choking before we even went on a date. It's still good. It's still good!"
"Yes, I dropped flowers and a letter off at her work. It's still good. It's still good!"
"Yes, I joked about foot fetishes with her. It's still good. It's still good!"

Really, quite impressive.
que

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #7287 on: September 16, 2018, 08:15:29 PM »
Didnt I already mention we already went on a date, we talked for 4/5hrs and then made out heavily for 45 minutes?

I didnt joke about foot fetishes, she did. She said the only thing she wears to bed is socks, I was like so what you got big feet or something?  :lol. Then she was like lol u got something for feet?  :lol

I was at her house, she wasnt there. I said I can drop these with a neighbour or bring them over there. She said either is fine.

If she didnt want the flowers or the letter she could have just as easily said just give them to neighbour x and ill get em.

Also I didnt say its all good! After I got that message from her about choking sex and her not looking for that lol. I had no clue she thought I would be into that. I was pretty shocked and thought ayy lmao wtf.

Before that msg I had assumed she wanted to cancel because I might have asked her out for that second date too many times or seemed to eager. Which was also true.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2018, 08:20:30 PM by MMaRsu »
What

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #7288 on: September 16, 2018, 08:29:15 PM »
MMarasu is like the character in war movies who's mortally wounded, and he's looking up like "am i gonna be okay guys? am i gonna make it?" as his squaddies look down on him frowning and say "yeah Gus, you're gonna be just fine" before watching him close his eyes before they walk away. but instead of dying, he still shows up in the next scene, holding his intestines in his torso with his bare hands, like "i'm gonna be alright after all, right?"  and somehow manages to survive til the end

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #7289 on: September 16, 2018, 08:30:21 PM »
Ok well maybe I shouldnt have tried to explain what happened then  :( im already feeling like a dumbass.
What

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #7290 on: September 16, 2018, 09:02:30 PM »
The type of stuff you ask is crazy. Seriously. Is it not better to have simple convos about normal day to day stuff? Or maybe tell a funny story or something on the lighter side of things to break the ice?

Also, repetitive irrelevant shit like "what is your favorite movie" or "what is your favorite color" is crap people do in their teens because in your teens you haven't done anything or gone anywhere for the most part so those little things hold more significance.

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #7291 on: September 16, 2018, 09:13:14 PM »
Eh we already discussed the basic stuff like that on our date. During the call I asked her loads of stuff about her personality, hopes and dreams, then we talked about relationships and then sex came up. Sure I asked some dumb questions, but I thought since we were flowing and she was also asking me things.. I dunno.
What

Rahxephon91

« Reply #7292 on: September 16, 2018, 10:11:45 PM »
Hey man at least you went on a date. That’s cool.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #7293 on: September 16, 2018, 10:14:39 PM »
Eh we already discussed the basic stuff like that on our date. During the call I asked her loads of stuff about her personality, hopes and dreams,

:boring

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #7294 on: September 16, 2018, 10:27:11 PM »
Wait, what did the letter say? The same things you said in person and in texts?

There is a really good chance she and her friends are lol’ing while reading it and talking about you like a psycho.

naff

• someday you feed on a tree frog
« Reply #7295 on: September 16, 2018, 10:35:52 PM »
Hey man at least you went on a date. That’s cool.

:wow
◕‿◕

BisMarckie

« Reply #7296 on: September 16, 2018, 10:36:24 PM »

naff

« Reply #7297 on: September 16, 2018, 10:38:53 PM »
imo MMarsu, you should've just owned that shit v walking it back. you'd prob be licking her big feet and choking her out by now.
◕‿◕

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #7298 on: September 16, 2018, 10:48:23 PM »
Wait, what did the letter say? The same things you said in person and in texts?

There is a really good chance she and her friends are lol’ing while reading it and talking about you like a psycho.

/care tho

yall doing the same in here fuckers  :lol

Straight roasted
What

Rahxephon91

« Reply #7299 on: September 16, 2018, 10:49:20 PM »
I don’t think you’re a psycho.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #7300 on: September 16, 2018, 10:55:06 PM »
But me thinking you’re not a psycho may not be a lot of praise.

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #7301 on: September 16, 2018, 10:56:37 PM »
I dunno rioutus, this description fits me perfectly

Zade can be seen as a phrase used to show when someone or something has totally fucked up, it is most commonly used to explain how big of a fuck up someone has made.
"Oh look at Jim! he Zaded it up again!" or " Why the fuck do you have to Zade everything up, how typical!!"
What

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #7302 on: September 16, 2018, 11:06:24 PM »
Who knows what more might follow? Will he get a response? Tune in next time to find out

What

naff

« Reply #7303 on: September 16, 2018, 11:06:47 PM »
i fell in love with a woman that asked me to choke her out on our first night together, but i imagine even she would possibly see getting asked about it outside of a sexual encounter as a bit of a red flag for undesirable deviance. idk man, it's something i've never really talked about outside of safe intimate settings.

nothing to do but take the L, learn and move on man. you've stated your case, and veered a ways into overstating it and being a bit of a creeper. sorry for your loss.
◕‿◕

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #7304 on: September 16, 2018, 11:14:36 PM »
how you find the one bih who don't like being strangled during sex  :lol

never do I ask any bitch what she likes in bed before doing some nasty shit with her. women will do the freakiest shit in bed for the guy they are into and they'll love you for it.

if you go for a kiss and she kisses you back. then reverse time and ask her for a kiss, good chance the bitch says no. this makes no sense, but it's how women work and why we get stuck making the first move.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #7305 on: September 16, 2018, 11:31:43 PM »
https://imgur.com/a/hfJ8N8p

My recent matches. These are not really what I’m looking for, but I guess I’m just going to have to at some point change whatever my presences are.

Anyway I think a new idea I should try is just going out alone. My friend who lives in Minneapolis introduced me to Molly and edm shows has always said I should just go to some shows solo since he doesn’t live here and I obviously enjoy them.

Well today I went to the local art house cinema’s 70mm festival. Today it was showing West Side Story and none of my friends were down for that. But there was also a Taco festival on the same street so I spent some time there. I mean I’m use to doing stuff on my own except going to social stuff. Maybe I should do that more.

naff

« Reply #7306 on: September 17, 2018, 12:00:14 AM »
i really dont get why you swipe yes to everyone. is it like that shit Assimilate was accusing only women of; liking people you don't intend to message because you want the positive reinforcement?

big fan of just going out and doing things you enjoy. enjoying doing it by yourself and not depending on your friends to always be there is a really good thing. it's fun and you might meet people with similar interests that aren't insecure shut ins  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Last Edit: September 17, 2018, 12:12:59 AM by naff »
◕‿◕

Snowden

« Reply #7307 on: September 17, 2018, 01:57:35 AM »
https://imgur.com/a/hfJ8N8p

My recent matches. These are not really what I’m looking for, but I guess I’m just going to have to at some point change whatever my presences are.

Anyway I think a new idea I should try is just going out alone. My friend who lives in Minneapolis introduced me to Molly and edm shows has always said I should just go to some shows solo since he doesn’t live here and I obviously enjoy them.

Well today I went to the local art house cinema’s 70mm festival. Today it was showing West Side Story and none of my friends were down for that. But there was also a Taco festival on the same street so I spent some time there. I mean I’m use to doing stuff on my own except going to social stuff. Maybe I should do that more.

Sweet fuck that's disgusting

Rahxephon91

« Reply #7308 on: September 17, 2018, 03:10:59 AM »
i really dont get why you swipe yes to everyone. is it like that shit Assimilate was accusing only women of; liking people you don't intend to message because you want the positive reinforcement?
Well for my fucked up head it's for negative reinforcement. Which is really why I should get off tinder, but I payed for gold so might as well use it...

Also what do these emoji's mean?
https://imgur.com/a/TnitUZV
Sweet fuck that's disgusting
?

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #7309 on: September 17, 2018, 04:30:11 AM »
Tell Olivia you got a whole tube of fake nacho cheese for her to suck.

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #7310 on: September 17, 2018, 09:10:55 AM »
Julia tho :yeshrug

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #7311 on: September 17, 2018, 09:15:33 AM »
is it like that shit Assimilate was accusing only women of; liking people you don't intend to message because you want the positive reinforcement?

Well no men do that to play the numbers game. There's no point for most guys to sit there reading profiles or swiping through some girls' profile pic because chances are you won't match. You might as well do a flyby swiping left without even looking at anything and deal with selecting the ones you want afterwards when you match.

Now, someone did say this could fuck up your 'algorithm' but i think for most guys it's still a better play. How much time do you really have to sit there flipping through hundreds of profiles?

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #7312 on: September 17, 2018, 10:56:56 AM »
Fired up tinder last night and got some decent matches this morning.

Will report back later once I’ve got a date or something in the works.

:doge

Rahxephon91

« Reply #7313 on: September 17, 2018, 11:18:34 AM »
Oh but I thought it takes a while for Atra to get matches he likes...

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #7314 on: September 17, 2018, 11:50:53 AM »
the reason you look decent but have so much trouble dating is because you act like a bitch
每天生气

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #7315 on: September 17, 2018, 11:51:30 AM »
Hey you’re getting more matches than I am right now, Rahx.

You may want to give thought to what Assi said about the algorerhythm. If you’re yessing every uggo, it’s gonna think you’re down with uggos

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #7316 on: September 17, 2018, 11:58:06 AM »
I say Rahx goes to a juggalo concert and feed at the troughs

Rahxephon91

« Reply #7317 on: September 17, 2018, 12:02:00 PM »
the reason you look decent but have so much trouble dating is because you act like a bitch
i mean that would be true if we were talking about non-online dating which we aren’t.

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #7318 on: September 17, 2018, 12:04:20 PM »
Then you take shitty pictures of yourself, don't look like an active person, bad haircut, don't swipe enough girls, I don't know. But online dating isn't your only option anyway, so again, all the complaining just makes you sound like a bitch irl
每天生气

Rahxephon91

« Reply #7319 on: September 17, 2018, 12:08:05 PM »
What else can Rahx whine about and where?  Are there whining specific forums he can visit? 

Maybe park illegally here or there so you can whine about getting tickets.  Seek out restaurants with horrible Yelp scores so you can whine about the food and service.
The whinning specific forum is located on the bore and I think it’s called The Other Fourms thread or something.

I believe that’s where most of you post.