Author Topic: RELATIONSHIPS: helping wizards deplete their mana since 2011  (Read 1427160 times)

naff

• someday you feed on a tree frog
Re: RELATIONSHIPS: helping wizards deplete their mana since 2011
« Reply #7440 on: September 18, 2018, 09:51:57 PM »
There's been no too hot ones. There's been a few good ones, outnumbered by bad ones.

also.

no. fucking. shit. by liking everyone you're not just scraping the barrel, you're just taking everything you can. of course the cream will be outnumbered. if you're going to be so goddamn liberal at least throw a little D their way. what's the worst that could happen?
Well I thought I would get some “cream” along with the bad. I wasn’t aware of the algorithm. But I mean even on Bumble, Hinje, Coffee Meets Baggle or whatever I get nothing. So it would probably be the same on tinder

But I mean I knew this. I don’t like online dating. I’m not good looking an I know these are the kinds of girls I can get.

??? I have no idea how the algorithm affects things. How many hot single women do you think are on these apps? What happened to Lulu, Medina and Tera?

First response back:
(Image removed from quote.)

It's that 28 y/o girl who says she likes Larry David and George Costanza.

edit: I got her lol-ing already so I feel pretty good about my prospects with this one.  :doge

Another response from that thicc bih, Carrie.

Long carepost of a text. She probably hella thirsty.  :doge

cute.

◕‿◕

naff

« Reply #7441 on: September 18, 2018, 09:52:53 PM »
Carrie's the "Jingle my Bells" one?
◕‿◕

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #7442 on: September 18, 2018, 10:08:16 PM »
« Last Edit: January 02, 2019, 07:33:22 PM by Atramental »

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #7443 on: September 18, 2018, 10:21:44 PM »
We should rename this thread to the attempted hook up/Assi's internet tough guy parade thread. Not really a lot about relationships in here.
que

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #7444 on: September 18, 2018, 10:30:32 PM »
“FUCK THREAD: helping fuckbois get their fuck on since 2018”  :doge

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #7445 on: September 18, 2018, 10:32:26 PM »
What I don't understand about Rahx is he feels he's unattractive and yet he's trying to find a honey that punches above his level? I mean, that is the eternal dream but reality can be sobering. Maybe like an RPGs progression you need to go through the fupas before you get to the thigh gaps.
:9

Rahxephon91

« Reply #7446 on: September 18, 2018, 10:32:29 PM »
There's been no too hot ones. There's been a few good ones, outnumbered by bad ones.

also.

no. fucking. shit. by liking everyone you're not just scraping the barrel, you're just taking everything you can. of course the cream will be outnumbered. if you're going to be so goddamn liberal at least throw a little D their way. what's the worst that could happen?
Well I thought I would get some “cream” along with the bad. I wasn’t aware of the algorithm. But I mean even on Bumble, Hinje, Coffee Meets Baggle or whatever I get nothing. So it would probably be the same on tinder

But I mean I knew this. I don’t like online dating. I’m not good looking an I know these are the kinds of girls I can get.

??? I have no idea how the algorithm affects things. How many hot single women do you think are on these apps? What happened to Lulu, Medina and Tera?

First response back:

It's that 28 y/o girl who says she likes Larry David and George Costanza.

edit: I got her lol-ing already so I feel pretty good about my prospects with this one.  :doge

Another response from that thicc bih, Carrie.

Long carepost of a text. She probably hella thirsty.  :doge

cute.
How many hot girls are on tinder? Well Atra seems to get a lot. Most of the girls I see on tinder are pretty attractive. As I get older there are more 8s in the world. So to answer you’re question there seems to be plenty.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #7447 on: September 18, 2018, 10:35:54 PM »
What I don't understand about Rahx is he feels he's unattractive and yet he's trying to find a honey that punches above his level? I mean, that is the eternal dream but reality can be sobering. Maybe like an RPGs progression you need to go through the fupas before you get to the thigh gaps.
So you’re saying those girls I’ve matched with are my level?

I don’t feel I’m unattractive. I think I’m decent. I’ve been told I’m decent even on here. I think I’m a 6 or 7 and that’s what I’m looking for.

But tinder reality doesn’t corroborate that.

Unless of course I’m wrong. I mean that’s what I’m trying to figure out.

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #7448 on: September 18, 2018, 10:42:40 PM »

I'm saying how can you even begin to successfully pull someone you're attracted to when you're not even confident or comfortable with yourself. Like can attract like in this regard. Do what you need to do to gain that confidence before you hitch that baggage on some girl, because let me tell you, that initial spark can only go on for so long until you both see the real bones of the metaphorical house y'all invested in.

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #7449 on: September 18, 2018, 10:47:44 PM »
Basically stop looking and figure out how you could become more desirable. These apps become a self loathing feedback loop after a while.

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #7450 on: September 18, 2018, 10:47:55 PM »
Naw but they are your level and below. That’s the thing you pulled a dredge and that’s what you get. The cuter ones (which you’ve had some pretty cute ones in there) might be like your mid range if you really want to prescribe to those kind of metrics.

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
« Reply #7451 on: September 18, 2018, 11:39:37 PM »

I don’t feel I’m unattractive. I think I’m decent. I’ve been told I’m decent even on here. I think I’m a 6 or 7 and that’s what I’m looking for.

But tinder reality doesn’t corroborate that.

Unless of course I’m wrong. I mean that’s what I’m trying to figure out.

You're not a particular score. I would think some women see you (specifically) as a 3 and others would rate your looks as a 7. That depends on the girl.

If you focused on developing yourself for some reason not dependent on other peoples validation, you could move the bell curve to the right and end up in the 3-8 range and be confident enough to be charming when somebody who you find attractive talks to you. I feel the problem is you're not the type of person who asks yourself what you want to be in life. It really just feels like you want to follow the motions until you end up satisfied.

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #7452 on: September 18, 2018, 11:45:29 PM »
Look man, when I picked up the guitar I wanted to play Bach right away. I tried and failed horribly for about a year. It wasn't until my teacher told me "You haven't earned it yet." That I sorta understood. You don't get to call these women uggos. Sure they might not be the most attractive to you, but dude, you haven't earned it yet.
que

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
« Reply #7453 on: September 19, 2018, 12:22:58 AM »

All my relationships ended because i couldn't stand the girls much longer after a certain point.

Maybe you are a sociopath?

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #7454 on: September 19, 2018, 12:52:04 AM »
How can you even call that dating?

How can you say you are not alone if you are "together" with someone you can't stand?

Sounds very lonely to me.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #7455 on: September 19, 2018, 12:53:16 AM »
how can you say you love her if you won't even let her shit on your chest?

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #7456 on: September 19, 2018, 12:55:14 AM »
how can you say you love her if you won't even let her shit on your chest?
:ohyeah
que

Rahxephon91

« Reply #7457 on: September 19, 2018, 01:15:24 AM »
Look man, when I picked up the guitar I wanted to play Bach right away. I tried and failed horribly for about a year. It wasn't until my teacher told me "You haven't earned it yet." That I sorta understood. You don't get to call these women uggos. Sure they might not be the most attractive to you, but dude, you haven't earned it yet.
This is kind of a shitty analogy.

Because I guess if I dated enough women I could then call these women uggos just fine by this logic.

When I think your point should have been “hey these are people too”.

Either way I just wanted to confirm where I am. Kind of hard to have confidence when you’re on the lower end of attraction. You can harp on personality all you want, but it’s hardly the thing people notice first especially with things like tinder.  And it was kind of bullshit to suggest otherwise.

And another thing that annoys me about the bores advice is it always sounds like you have to be this super great dude when I see plenty of normal dudes with attractive women.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2018, 01:21:33 AM by Rahxephon91 »

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #7458 on: September 19, 2018, 02:30:57 AM »
One day you will wake up old and think lol I was fucking stupid, all those women were damn nice I should have enjoyed myself and now Im old and its too late.

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #7459 on: September 19, 2018, 03:00:11 AM »
Where the fuck is the MMarsu trainwreck update.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #7460 on: September 19, 2018, 03:10:37 AM »
we caught up to the manga and now have to deal with filler episodes  8)

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #7461 on: September 19, 2018, 03:33:21 AM »
Where the fuck is the MMarsu trainwreck update.

Scrolled back a few pages, not disappointed

Valkyrie

• Good Christian
« Reply #7462 on: September 19, 2018, 03:47:19 AM »
Fuck, she's Christian. Nevermind.  :doge
Never underestimate good Christian girls.

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #7463 on: September 19, 2018, 04:17:56 AM »
This is kind of a shitty analogy.

Because I guess if I dated enough women I could then call these women uggos just fine by this logic.

When I think your point should have been “hey these are people too”.

Either way I just wanted to confirm where I am. Kind of hard to have confidence when you’re on the lower end of attraction. You can harp on personality all you want, but it’s hardly the thing people notice first especially with things like tinder.  And it was kind of bullshit to suggest otherwise.

And another thing that annoys me about the bores advice is it always sounds like you have to be this super great dude when I see plenty of normal dudes with attractive women.

Then maybe don't try Tinder, try something that lets you put your personality forward and isn't entirely based on looks. I don't have much confidence in my appearance, but I feel I've batted above my league because I'll read their profiles and send them a grammatically-sound message tailored to them.
^_^

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #7464 on: September 19, 2018, 05:23:02 AM »

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #7465 on: September 19, 2018, 05:52:51 AM »
Atra send the 70s style girl

'Show me your ahego face'

And post the results pls. My life depends on it.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #7466 on: September 19, 2018, 06:13:08 AM »
One day you will wake up old and think lol I was fucking stupid, all those women were damn nice I should have enjoyed myself and now Im old and its too late.
Probably not.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #7467 on: September 19, 2018, 06:18:05 AM »
All of my relationships ended for a pretty wide variety of reasons overall; you live and you learn what you are looking for and what you need / don't need.   None of them were people I couldn't stand being around;  honestly anyone saying that is just flying a giant "I'm a giant simp" flag over their head.  Who the fuck dates someone they don't like but someone desperate?

Like?

Rahxephon91

« Reply #7468 on: September 19, 2018, 07:24:14 AM »
Assi.

These are the kinds of girls I match with.

https://imgur.com/a/crGZy
https://imgur.com/a/6nxeuxv
Why are you swiping right on girls you're obviously not attracted to? 

Personally, I feel like you're trying to reinforce a false narrative in your head that you only get uggos and nothing else.  :doge
Yes what a false narrative you fuck.

Flannel Boy

• classic millennial sex pickle
  • Icon
« Reply #7469 on: September 19, 2018, 08:46:29 AM »

I'm with you for the most part, but sometimes IRL you see some odd combinations.* I know some couples where one individual has the face, body, money, education, status, and career and you're left wondering WTF is going on.

*They probably didn't meet on Tinder. These people tend to meet IRL in relatively small social circles (church, small school, group of friends, clubs)--good luck in a giant superficial pool with thousands and thousands of choices. IRL, a woman can think "sure, he doesn't meet my height requirement, but he has a warm personality, and I just saw the outline of his penis though his trousers--OMG!" On Tinder, she'll just swipe left and move on.

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #7470 on: September 19, 2018, 09:22:32 AM »
I saw that girl when I was biking to the weed shop

That was fucking awkward
What

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #7471 on: September 19, 2018, 10:30:08 AM »
Should brought both your hands to your neck, and use the international sign for choking. You would shown her you're not embarrassed and both hands would have been off the bikes handles which would have just been radical

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #7472 on: September 19, 2018, 10:31:55 AM »
I saw that girl when I was biking to the weed shop

That was fucking awkward
Should've stopped in front of her and pantomimed choking yourself.  :)

edit: Fuck.  :lol

Blue and I are definitely on the same wavelength tho lol

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #7473 on: September 19, 2018, 11:44:32 AM »
Lol u crazy fucks  :lol
What

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #7474 on: September 19, 2018, 11:50:37 AM »

I'm with you for the most part, but sometimes IRL you see some odd combinations.* I know some couples where one individual has the face, body, money, education, status, and career and you're left wondering WTF is going on.

*They probably didn't meet on Tinder. These people tend to meet IRL in relatively small social circles (church, small school, group of friends, clubs)--good luck in a giant superficial pool with thousands and thousands of choices. IRL, a woman can think "sure, he doesn't meet my height requirement, but he has a warm personality, and I just saw the outline of his penis though his trousers--OMG!" On Tinder, she'll just swipe left and move on.

Rahx be like...

"I sent her hey on Tindr and it all fell into place..."

Rahxephon91

« Reply #7475 on: September 19, 2018, 11:55:45 AM »
I wasn’t expecting to find super models or match with super hot athletic girls. Which aren’t what I’m into anyway.

I thought I would at least match with decent looking girls though.

Flannel Boy

• classic millennial sex pickle
  • Icon
« Reply #7476 on: September 19, 2018, 12:12:56 PM »

Rahx be like...

"Just Get a Fatwa Issued against You" Theory.

I wasn’t expecting to find super models or match with super hot athletic girls. Which aren’t what I’m into anyway.

:foodcourt

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #7477 on: September 19, 2018, 12:22:10 PM »
Has Atra hooked up with the girl that said she just wants to start popping out babies yet?
©@©™

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #7478 on: September 19, 2018, 12:32:30 PM »
Has Atra hooked up with the girl that said she just wants to start popping out babies yet?
She replied to my opener last night right when I put my head on my pillow.

I’ll get back to her (as well as the 4 other girls I’m juggling) after work.

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #7479 on: September 19, 2018, 12:34:10 PM »
Riotous, can we have a quick relationship? One that ends in a restraining order and changing the locks.
每天生气

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #7480 on: September 19, 2018, 01:17:52 PM »
Lol out of the blue I got a txt from that girl saying

Hey sorry for not sending anything earlier, there is a lot going on!

In any case I just wanted to say that it was super sweet of you to bring those flowers to my work, and also what you wrote to me, you have an easy way with words haha. But really I don't know what to say..

Soooo I'm just gonna send something like ohh I didn't really expect you to still respond  :lol.

At least it's nice of her to send something but its obviously she doesnt want to date again  :lol
What

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #7481 on: September 19, 2018, 01:21:05 PM »
Also, I just wanted say, I love it when girls call me sir. It makes me so stiff.  :doge

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #7482 on: September 19, 2018, 01:28:42 PM »
You brought her the wrong flowers. Next time, get her a bouquet of these:
每天生气

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #7483 on: September 19, 2018, 01:38:23 PM »
You brought her the wrong flowers. Next time, get her a bouquet of these:

Cmon they were red roses :p
What

Rahxephon91

« Reply #7484 on: September 19, 2018, 01:41:50 PM »

Rahx be like...

"Just Get a Fatwa Issued against You" Theory.

:foodcourt
I don’t know what any of this means.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #7485 on: September 19, 2018, 02:07:59 PM »
All of my relationships ended for a pretty wide variety of reasons overall; you live and you learn what you are looking for and what you need / don't need.   None of them were people I couldn't stand being around;  honestly anyone saying that is just flying a giant "I'm a giant simp" flag over their head.  Who the fuck dates someone they don't like but someone desperate?

Like?

I mean I'm 40 and have had like 8 relationships of a year or more over the years starting at the age of 15 so to go into too much detail would be a novel.   The "little reasons" were all pretty normal stuff;  different phases in life a couple of times, missing a real spark eventually and feeling like just friends was a common one.

I wonder if what you are experiencing is the result of you "acting bored" in the relationship?  Act bored around a girl long enough and yeah she's not going to be as pleasent as she used to be.  I've certainly experienced that before but was always aware that the root of it was my own lack of motivation to engage in the relationship.   If you don't end a relationship like that sooner or later something will happen that will make it a big mess.  I've stayed in relationships like that too long before;  where deep down I KNEW I should end it but was too lazy or too afraid of loneliness.  It's called SIMPIN.
Yeah, same here. I exaggerate of course, not all my relationships ended because i got annoyed.

What i really mean is as women get older they become more bitchy. This is what i've noticed.

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #7486 on: September 19, 2018, 02:36:17 PM »
Also, I just wanted say, I love it when girls call me sir. It makes me so stiff:doge

Yeah, arthritis is a bitch.

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #7487 on: September 19, 2018, 03:58:42 PM »
Raphx listen to this

What

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #7488 on: September 19, 2018, 04:43:34 PM »

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #7489 on: September 19, 2018, 06:39:07 PM »

Some of the women you've matched with have been what most people would consider decent though.
^_^

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #7490 on: September 19, 2018, 07:07:12 PM »
Better to date decent fat girls than no girls. :trumps

edit: speaking of which, I might be seeing Carrie soon.  :doge
« Last Edit: September 19, 2018, 07:25:45 PM by Atramental »

Rahxephon91

« Reply #7491 on: September 19, 2018, 07:59:14 PM »
Pretty easy for the fuck matching with hot girls to say. But then again Atra is full of shit.

“ oh I get the same shit you do”

“Oh its hard for me on tinder too”

Fuck off.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #7492 on: September 19, 2018, 08:20:30 PM »

:marimo

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #7493 on: September 19, 2018, 08:28:50 PM »
*golfclap

Huff

• stronger ties you have, more power you gain
« Reply #7494 on: September 19, 2018, 08:31:05 PM »
White duck taco is garbo
dur

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #7495 on: September 19, 2018, 08:32:13 PM »
White duck taco is garbo
This isn't the one in Asheville, I don't care, and the bich said she likes tacos.  :ufup

edit: Also, there's another place I take girls to for tacos but I was getting tired of it. So meh.  :doge
« Last Edit: September 19, 2018, 08:41:22 PM by Atramental »

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #7496 on: September 19, 2018, 08:48:06 PM »
Theres only one taco you should be worried about

naff

« Reply #7497 on: September 19, 2018, 09:34:01 PM »
Lol out of the blue I got a txt from that girl saying

Hey sorry for not sending anything earlier, there is a lot going on!

In any case I just wanted to say that it was super sweet of you to bring those flowers to my work, and also what you wrote to me, you have an easy way with words haha. But really I don't know what to say..

Soooo I'm just gonna send something like ohh I didn't really expect you to still respond  :lol.

At least it's nice of her to send something but its obviously she doesnt want to date again  :lol

send her this link

◕‿◕

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #7498 on: September 19, 2018, 10:55:56 PM »

El Babua

« Reply #7499 on: September 19, 2018, 11:07:42 PM »
Ask her if she likes white dick