Author Topic: Puzzle and Dragons  (Read 138986 times)

Mandark

• Icon
Re: Puzzle and Dragons
« Reply #900 on: December 31, 2013, 03:17:32 AM »
Incarnation of Kirin, Sakuya

Kid, you've got it made.

A Kirin leader and a friend Kirin means you've got a 25x damage multiplier.  With that, you can nuke your way through 80% of the game's content with goblins and slimes as your subs.  Providing, of course, you can somewhat consistently meet the matching requirements (red, blue, green and light orbs in the same turn).  Also, it only works if those colors are represented on your team and actually attack.

There's a small handful of monsters that are powerful enough leads that you can rely on them to take you through multiple descends without spending any stones, and now you have one of them.  From here on out, Kirin is your PAD waifu.  You're gonna clear space to make Kirin friends, level up monsters that work well as subs on your Kirin team, practice the four-color matching even when you're farming dragon plants, etc.  It's you and Kirin in a training montage.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2013, 03:25:02 AM by Mandark »

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
« Reply #901 on: December 31, 2013, 03:18:43 AM »
 :omg
AMC

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #902 on: December 31, 2013, 03:18:53 AM »
Ya with Venus. that's awesome.

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
« Reply #903 on: December 31, 2013, 03:24:33 AM »
I kinda wanted to get nothing so I could maybe put this game down.
AMC

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #904 on: December 31, 2013, 03:30:50 AM »
Wrote a bit more of an explanation up there.  Venus is also a really good Kirin sub, and a good Valkyrie sub (and you'll want to get a Valkyrie to go with your Kirin).  What's your ID#?  I've got a level 94 Kirin with a crapton of +eggs for attack.

For the record, I got my 200 day bonus the day before the Godfest, so I got to roll 7 times...

3 healer girls
2 mystic knights
1 elemental
1 toy dragon

At least I'd been wanting an Angelion, so there's that.

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
« Reply #905 on: December 31, 2013, 03:48:49 AM »
Not sure how I missed that 5x multiplier. yeeeeaaaaaaaa
AMC

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
« Reply #906 on: December 31, 2013, 03:49:25 AM »
0/4 on Hera skill ups

:stahp

non-iap account

toy dragon (needed shardra i guess?)
FALLEN ANGEL LUCIFER (fucks sakes, got two of this asshole now)
aaaaaaand... BLUE ODIN

:gladbron
yar

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #907 on: December 31, 2013, 03:53:48 AM »
Not sure how I missed that 5x multiplier. yeeeeaaaaaaaa

Cajole checks Mark McGwire's 1998 stat line... "Pretty good year I guess.  Lotta walks."

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #908 on: December 31, 2013, 07:35:38 AM »
3 pulls

1. light mystic knight (meh,got no skillup)
2. fairlio (fucking finaly! i hunted for this guy for so long to put it in my valkyrie team,it also complete my toy dragon collection)
3. orochi (not sure what to do with it,but yay more gods in my team)

where is bebs? really bebs if you don't start out today you'll regret it FOREVAH
« Last Edit: December 31, 2013, 09:58:54 AM by magus »
<----

Steve Contra

• Bought a lemon tree straight cash
« Reply #909 on: December 31, 2013, 11:32:42 AM »
 Got Kirin and Umisachi.   Not bad at all.
vin

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
« Reply #910 on: December 31, 2013, 01:57:01 PM »
ugh i just need to beat vesta cave (or mystic dark dragon) to get one more stone for another pull (i'm counting tomorrow's free stone too)
AMC

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #911 on: December 31, 2013, 02:05:25 PM »
Ya, I'm 2 levels away from anouther pull.  Hoping for orochi.  With U&Y and Yumi I would be unstopable. 

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #912 on: December 31, 2013, 02:25:38 PM »
OMG I sneezed.  16 stamina. 

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
« Reply #913 on: December 31, 2013, 02:30:47 PM »
:rofl
AMC

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #914 on: January 01, 2014, 07:54:09 AM »
Got 2 more stones and my 100 day log in bonus on my android account, so I was able to roll 3 more times

Neptune- fuck. already got this asshole.
Dryad- gungtrolled.
Kushinadahime- UNF. Hells yeah.
yar

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #915 on: January 01, 2014, 11:53:44 AM »
did another roll... dryad with a +,wish it was a siren instead so that it would have finaly completed my healer girl set (at least i now have fairlio as the better replacemenet for the valk team) debating whetever to keep it since dryad is getting two evo or just eating it for the +

also tried zeus with kirin,no red orb on the first board and all chimera started with a CD of 1... GG gungho! i guess i really need to score another gravity user and start putting some level on lucifer and some of his sub (he's already level 40... normal hera is like level 25)

« Last Edit: January 01, 2014, 11:55:17 AM by magus »
<----

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #916 on: January 01, 2014, 12:41:49 PM »
got horus with my last pull.  kinda meh since I already have Y&U

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #917 on: January 01, 2014, 12:50:27 PM »
got horus with my last pull.  kinda meh since I already have Y&U

:beli

horus is a lot easy to trigger (i think someone said that there is a 40% of one of the four specific color in u&y or kirin missing from a fresh board which is what happened in the situation i described above where with horus is like 6%) can still reach u&y 25x attack bonus when fully upgraded and is still amazing as a sub when used in other teams like goemon... i fucking wish i got one and i have both kirin AND u&y

« Last Edit: January 01, 2014, 12:51:59 PM by magus »
<----

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #918 on: January 01, 2014, 12:58:54 PM »
ya but right now I only have like 2 good subs for any team, so I would have preferred a non leader.  Also it will be a long time before I have two anglits to evo him.

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #919 on: January 01, 2014, 05:40:33 PM »
hmm, maybe I should go horus.  I could do horus, U&Y or marine rider for green and blue + orb changer, yomi, Aries and EOS.  Then I can replace Aries with Hera-is when I get her. 

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
« Reply #920 on: January 01, 2014, 06:24:47 PM »
got one more pull and got Kushinadahime
AMC

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #921 on: January 03, 2014, 09:17:03 AM »
since these 2 days there hasn't been any interessing event,i proceeded with the normal dungeons some more and reached starlight sanctuary but of course since everything hits so hard the only way for me to clear stuff is using double lucifer

and goddamn it's so boring,it's impossible to die but each fight last like 20 minutes because the only way for you to deal some sort of damage is through lucifer active but it takes FOREVER to charge... honestly i'm not sure how creepy went through the whole game without chewing off his own face or something
<----

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #922 on: January 03, 2014, 02:28:11 PM »
I stopped after I got through Ocean of Heaven, just been grinding shit and leveling it up. I plan on blasting through the rest of the normal game with my Dark Meta team once I have a Gryps rider
yar

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
« Reply #923 on: January 03, 2014, 03:17:41 PM »
wait so i'm further than you in the normal dungeons? waaa

maybe if i had a lucifer i would have bothered to do a descend by now
AMC

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #924 on: January 03, 2014, 03:21:35 PM »
Ya I'm further too but still can't do Hera.

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #925 on: January 04, 2014, 06:49:37 PM »
i've cleared take-minekata thrice (once using a stone because i really wanted some new descend monster) on legend and got 3 fucking chest in a row,i am so fucking angry >:(
<----

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #926 on: January 04, 2014, 08:40:25 PM »
I zero stoned it once using Valk/maxed +297 Bastet and got a chest, I don't know if I'll bother to run it again. My other option is a Blue Gabriel team.
yar

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #927 on: January 04, 2014, 08:48:11 PM »
bastet + kushinada makes it so easy,everything dies in 1 hit except the boss and the boss attack before he goes into berserk mode are so small that you have all the time to prepare for a +10 combo,honestly if i had another kushinada or bothered to get robin or heck even had more water monsters since the hard bit is to kill him once he switches to fire i would try mythical instead
<----

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #928 on: January 04, 2014, 08:59:01 PM »
I don't think I'm going to bother. The only use I could see for him is a sub on an Athena team, and since I don't even HAVE an Athena, why bother?
yar

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #929 on: January 04, 2014, 09:14:12 PM »
honestly i want one because

1) i like to collect stuff,i've kept everything,even those lame starter dragon
2) his leader skills is nice and i even have thor and orochi to back it up
3) i don't have any orb enchancer and i'd rather use him than using either phoenix or kirin
« Last Edit: January 04, 2014, 09:18:23 PM by magus »
<----

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #930 on: January 05, 2014, 03:04:29 AM »
Ran it again 10 minutes before ending because I had the stamina and my maxed out, +297 Bastet friend had refreshed, got the drop this time. Fuck, this means I have to try Athena again the next time that descend comes back I guess...

This is the easiest descend in the game, by the way. Well, maybe if you're running an Odin/Healer team Hera is easier, but this took like 15 minutes and that's gonna take you for fucking ever.

Valk
Valk
Echidna
King Shynee for burst to finish Takeminakata off
Hera-is just because she's a beastly fucking blue stat stick
Maxed out Bastet friend

Even somebody awful at comboing like me reliably was able to hit the max Bastet bonus.

Did you ever fuck with it again, magoose?
yar

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #931 on: January 05, 2014, 07:17:16 AM »
yeah i did another try,couldn't score enough combo on the two ogre when i got a board that was like half full of light and the light ogre survived with like 2% of hp and when they both survive they instantly kill you >:(

EDIT: i tried hera-is with kirin and the dragon that does the big breath before her somehow survived the kirin strike,this game is making me reach grade's of pissitude i didn't think were possible and now the event is over and i won't be able to try another descend until it's taco day or something and that piss me off even more

« Last Edit: January 05, 2014, 11:30:35 AM by magus »
<----

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #932 on: January 05, 2014, 02:03:05 PM »
Hera-Is/Hera-Ur are NOT easy descends. I don't think I zero stoned either the first time I tried.
yar

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #933 on: January 05, 2014, 02:16:53 PM »
I want to try hera-is but I can't even us her if I get her, so there is no point in wasting the stones.

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #934 on: January 05, 2014, 03:20:16 PM »
Hera-Is/Hera-Ur are NOT easy descends. I don't think I zero stoned either the first time I tried.

you can tell me that but the whole point of having kirin is that she murder stuff easily and she couldn't murder something,something that was DARK,the color i'm supposed to punch the hardest

bah i guess at least by the next time descend come again i might finaly have more than 16,000 hp for kirin and everybody on lucifer at a reasonable level,still the only thing i got out of this event was

- 1 skillup on echidna
- 2 on drawn joker
- orochi
- oh yeah i guess i got fairlion too... really need to level it up for both valk and kirin

i couldn't get a single one of the cool descend toys >:(
« Last Edit: January 05, 2014, 03:22:27 PM by magus »
<----

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #935 on: January 08, 2014, 01:47:41 AM »
Ran Keeper of Rainbow like 7 times today... one Keeper of Dark, six Keeper of Light

yar

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #936 on: January 08, 2014, 03:25:44 AM »
Ran Keeper of Rainbow like 7 times today... one Keeper of Dark, six Keeper of Light

i know that feeling... can't you still get keeper of dark from the stone dragon cave? i'm starting to wonder if that's your best option for dark/light keeper

anyway yesterday i did betelgeuse on legend with double lucifer and somehow the game was still able to kill me once >:( but i got the stupid dumb fucker in the end

oh by the way ultimate anubis

« Last Edit: January 08, 2014, 07:07:33 AM by magus »
<----

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #937 on: January 08, 2014, 04:03:27 AM »
Running Keeper of the Rainbow outside an event smh.

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #938 on: January 08, 2014, 09:05:28 AM »

Ran it five times for rainbow and dark.  One dark.

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #939 on: January 08, 2014, 09:06:23 AM »

But there was good shit going on tuesday during the last event!

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #940 on: January 08, 2014, 10:44:43 AM »

I ran it for Keeper of the Dark, not Rainbow Keepers. Floor 4 has always dropped for me; I think it's 100%. And in THEORY, you have a 50/50 shot of getting a KoD.  And anyway, I got like 3 more Rainbow Keepers. :P
yar

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #941 on: January 08, 2014, 11:54:21 AM »
maybe if you finished all the technical you could have run the stage where the dark keeper appear with 100% rate :jawalrus

spoiler (click to show/hide)
not sure about the drop rate tho...
[close]
<----

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #942 on: January 10, 2014, 02:06:58 AM »
Heads up- not an event but some shit to do this weekend

1/10 - The Thief Descended!
1/11 - Hero Descended
1/11 - 1/12 - Dark Night Sword
1/12 - Satan Descended!

So, if you were looking for descends to run, there you go. I've zero stoned Goemon and Heroes. Trying to to decide if I want to grind skill ups for Cu Chu/Siegfried on Saturday or CDK, tho...

I'm going to run Satan this time.
yar

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #943 on: January 10, 2014, 09:44:25 AM »
i would be happy to try goemon but all of the lucifer on my friend list have suddenly vanished *hint hint*
<----

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #944 on: January 10, 2014, 10:56:42 AM »
BLARGH. One sec.
yar

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #945 on: January 10, 2014, 10:59:58 AM »
OK, try shutting down the app and restarting. I should have Lucifer up.
yar

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #946 on: January 10, 2014, 11:08:28 AM »
i actualy already asked someone else and tried but the ninja in round 1 murderized me... can this be done without any sort of attack multipler? their defense is pretty high and can't really be jumped over unless the game decide to spawn tons of dark orbs
<----

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #947 on: January 10, 2014, 11:14:26 AM »
Yeah, you have to get lucky and get 5 dark orbs on the first stage pretty much to zero stone it as Lucifer. Once that happens, it's pretty much all easy from there.
yar

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #948 on: January 10, 2014, 02:33:27 PM »
i swapped lucifer lead for vampire lead and i 0 stoned legend

gold chest

this is my 4th gold chest in a descend in a row :beli
<----

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #949 on: January 10, 2014, 02:39:04 PM »
So, the new Red Odin's stats have been released. He's a God/Attacker, which means that the most IAP-heavy team in the game (DMeta) just got even more IAP-y. Sigh.
yar

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #950 on: January 10, 2014, 03:01:52 PM »
So, the new Red Odin's stats have been released. He's a God/Attacker, which means that the most IAP-heavy team in the game (DMeta) just got even more IAP-y. Sigh.

eh i'm not so sure,dmeta likes attacker sure but she likes dark attacker and monster that comes with dark enchance rows... that said the new odin comes with a 20k at turn poison,that's pretty amazing for making things less chory for double lucifer
<----

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #951 on: January 12, 2014, 08:17:25 AM »
0 stoned satan with kirin :gladbron

i even got a kraken out of the deal,after the shitload of descend failure i had i'm happy i was finaly able to score something with extra added too
<----

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #952 on: January 12, 2014, 01:48:24 PM »
UGH. 2 stoned it with Kirin. Net 1 stone for Satan is not bad but I could have easily zero stoned it if I didn't suck at orb matching so bad.
yar

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #953 on: January 12, 2014, 11:13:29 PM »
If you've got a Kirin, just use Kirin all the damn time.  Try to get the 25x bonus when you're farming dragon plants and stuff.

When I first got mine, it felt like it was impossible to activate her skill without taking an extra turn to set up the board before hand, but through a lot of practice it's become pretty natural.

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #954 on: January 12, 2014, 11:17:24 PM »
The first couple of stages I was ace on, because I sat there for a minute or two and planned out all of my moves. I actually did TOO well on the first stage, because I wanted to just kill one Kraken and charge skillz, but I sky combo-ed the other to death too. I ran into troubles when I didn't SPECIFICALLY plan out all of my moves beforehand on some of the later stages.

And that was with no heart orbs! I guess I'll try doing simple farming stuff with her going forward and see if I can get better at it. I think max skilling my Verche will help a lot.
yar

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #955 on: January 12, 2014, 11:24:06 PM »
Yeah, you can go with Verche/Cu Chu/Siegfried as subs kind of as a safety net.  But it really is practice.  Once you've got a bazillion reps, you'll start recognizing the patterns easier and quicker.

It winds up helping your play in general, even when you go back and use a Valk or Lucifer team.  I definitely make an extra match or two per turn when I'm playing my mono-red setup compared with how I did before Kirin.

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #956 on: January 12, 2014, 11:28:04 PM »
My problem is that I've got this Dark Metatron sitting in my box now, whispering terrible things to me... "Easy 16x multiplier, more with whole row eliminations..."

BUT NO. I will be strong.
yar

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #957 on: January 13, 2014, 03:19:08 AM »
:noah

New event will have 4 days of Poring Tower, brehs. Gonna skill up all dem monsterz.
yar

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #958 on: January 13, 2014, 07:20:50 AM »
i said it in a previous page but whenever i'm in a do or die situation i always use this site to plan my move before actualy doing it

http://maaak.net/pad/

i had 2 other satan run and was able to clear it another time... the run i died was when i left hades to a 2 turn timer and then realized i didn't have enough green orb on the board to trigger kirin :lol

My problem is that I've got this Dark Metatron sitting in my box now, whispering terrible things to me... "Easy 16x multiplier, more with whole row eliminations..."

BUT NO. I will be strong.

what other attacker you have creepy? dark meta is good but she doesn't get in the "OMFG" camp without dark attacker (which are somewhat of a pain to get) especialy hanzo,with hanzo you can use goemon to turn the whole board into red with goemon and then convert and enchance it with hanzo + dmeta

<----

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #959 on: January 13, 2014, 10:32:34 AM »
I have a Hanzo already, didn't even think to use Goemon. DERP.

My Dark Metatron is at 3 Awakenings and Hanzo is at 2, so I've got a .3 multiplier for eliminating rows right now. Need to get that up to .6 after I get Satan evo'd.
yar