Author Topic: Movie News, Reviews, and Discussion Super-Thread  (Read 4169827 times)

Tasty

Re: The new and improved "Movies you've seen recently" thread
« Reply #17820 on: August 20, 2013, 09:59:37 PM »
Oblivion :heart

AND IN THE NIIIIIGHHHT

YOU HEAR ME CAAALLLIIIN

YOU HEAR ME CAAAALLLIIIIIIIIIIINNNNN~

Tasty

« Reply #17821 on: August 20, 2013, 10:04:30 PM »
The redhead chick was pretty damn fine too.  :whew

:lawd

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #17822 on: August 20, 2013, 11:12:29 PM »
Most awesome pool ever.
dog

HyperZoneWasAwesome

• HastilyChosenUsername
« Reply #17823 on: August 21, 2013, 04:08:59 AM »

Killing Season is a movie that exists, and will most likely be the only film in history where John Travolta out acts Robert De Niro.  And its not that Travolta is great, its his standard villain performance with a little more brio and a lot more crazy accent, but at least he's trying.  His attempt at a Slavic accent isn't even that bad, but it outclasses De Niro's half-assed, half-present southern twang.  Its a film about two people locked in a deadly struggle amongst the wilderness, but despite its seemingly endless raising of already high stakes it never elicits much of a reaction, not even from its characters who continually shrug off fresh life threatening injuries.  Its boring, its feels long despite being well under 80 minutes minus the credits, and it wastes the time of all involved, even the person watching it.  Its not even entertaining bad, its just dishwater bland and dull like a playset sword.

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #17824 on: August 21, 2013, 08:58:14 AM »
(Image removed from quote.)

Killing Season is a movie that exists, and will most likely be the only film in history where John Travolta out acts Robert De Niro.  And its not that Travolta is great, its his standard villain performance with a little more brio and a lot more crazy accent, but at least he's trying.  His attempt at a Slavic accent isn't even that bad, but it outclasses De Niro's half-assed, half-present southern twang.  Its a film about two people locked in a deadly struggle amongst the wilderness, but despite its seemingly endless raising of already high stakes it never elicits much of a reaction, not even from its characters who continually shrug off fresh life threatening injuries.  Its boring, its feels long despite being well under 80 minutes minus the credits, and it wastes the time of all involved, even the person watching it.  Its not even entertaining bad, its just dishwater bland and dull like a playset sword.

Now go cleanse your palate with The Grey, which is a movie about Liam Neeson taking on Mother Nature in a bare-knuckle brawl.
dog

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #17825 on: August 21, 2013, 10:13:02 AM »
I saw Travolta on some late night show about Killing Season a while back.  It looked so fucking awful and Travolta looked extremely reluctant to be promoting it.

HyperZoneWasAwesome

• HastilyChosenUsername
« Reply #17826 on: August 21, 2013, 10:51:17 PM »

sick of found footage movies?  Yeah, me too.  But guess what, if you're going to see a really tense, hard science fiction thriller that in no way at all sucks you're going to have to man up and check out the fantastic Europa Report.  Because, hey, they got real actors for this film, they got solid (though clearly limited) production values and special effects in place, they nailed a sense of creeping dread and cooked up some great visuals, all on a budget that was probably smaller then Prometheus' super bowl commercial.

What makes Europa Report better then most other 'Dead Astronaut Movies' is that the characters here are believable as scientists, when they do something risky and put themselves in danger its not the equivalent of a camp counselor skulking around camp crystal lake in search of their lost cat, every action taken here is reasonable.  Its a movie about a seemingly doomed mission to Jupiter's moon, and its best quality by far is how seriously it takes the science part of science fiction.  When you believe in the characters, every bad thing that happens hits harder.  It certainly does here.

Oh, and by the way, really fantastic sound design here.  I mean, damn.  There's a darn good chance this will be in my top 10 for the year, I'm pretty sure it would make yours too.  Highly recommended.

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #17827 on: August 21, 2013, 11:24:43 PM »
I really want to see that.
dog

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
Re: The Movie News Topic
« Reply #17828 on: August 22, 2013, 12:41:20 AM »

:rejoice
dog

Quaker

« Reply #17829 on: August 22, 2013, 01:06:01 AM »
Crews is pretty much always great and he had the only good action scene in the first movie. His character on The Newsroom last season made those episodes a lot more watchable for me too.

Himu

« Reply #17830 on: August 22, 2013, 03:11:35 AM »

SNIPES
IYKYK

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #17831 on: August 22, 2013, 03:18:46 AM »
Is it just me or does snipes seem less black now?

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #17832 on: August 22, 2013, 03:21:11 AM »
Oblivion - oh man... Olga Kurylenko

(Image removed from quote.)

:lawd :mouf :noah
She looks like female form Gordon Levitt :rofl

Polari

• Hello darkness my old friend I come to talk to you again
« Reply #17833 on: August 22, 2013, 05:58:16 AM »
Oh shit. Fuck you for ruining this for me momo.

Eric P

• I DESERVE the gold. I will GET the gold!
  • Icon
« Reply #17834 on: August 22, 2013, 08:00:50 AM »
yeah now that you mention it....
Tonya

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
« Reply #17835 on: August 22, 2013, 08:26:00 AM »
I can't tell if that says more about the girl looking like a guy or the guy looking like a girl.
nat

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
« Reply #17836 on: August 22, 2013, 08:56:24 AM »
I think Deniro is one of those guys who is afraid of retirement, wouldn't know what to do with himself if he he wasn't working, so he just takes any offer that crosses his table even if he regrets it later. He's still got that Scorsese movie coming up, so maybe he's still got a good one left in him.
sup

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #17837 on: August 22, 2013, 10:33:42 AM »
The sun doesn't shine in a prison cell.

Raban

• The baby...
« Reply #17838 on: August 22, 2013, 02:04:09 PM »
Koyaanisqatsi
I'm terribly late to this film, but wow. Truly awe-inspiring. Not much else one can say. I've just recently discovered this film and the few that are connected to it (the Qatsi trilogy and Ron Fricke's directorial work) that I'll be exploring, but I decided to start with this one and I'm thoroughly impressed.

Can't decide if I want to watch Powaqqatsi or Baraka next.
SRY

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #17839 on: August 22, 2013, 02:12:39 PM »
Koyaanisqatsi
I'm terribly late to this film, but wow. Truly awe-inspiring. Not much else one can say. I've just recently discovered this film and the few that are connected to it (the Qatsi trilogy and Ron Fricke's directorial work) that I'll be exploring, but I decided to start with this one and I'm thoroughly impressed.

Can't decide if I want to watch Powaqqatsi or Baraka next.

They're all wonderful, but I think Baraka is my favorite.
©@©™

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #17840 on: August 22, 2013, 04:46:45 PM »
Chronos, Baraka, and Samsara [by Ron Fricke, the cinematographer on Koyaanisqatsi] are also really, really good. Can't recommend them enough if you're the kind of person who likes those movies.

Avoid Naqoyqatsi like the plague, though, it's absolutely terrible and has none of what was so great about it's two predecessors. An utter disappointment for me.
dog

Steve Contra

• Bought a lemon tree straight cash
« Reply #17841 on: August 22, 2013, 04:53:52 PM »
That Phillip Glass soundtrack :noah
vin

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #17842 on: August 22, 2013, 05:08:01 PM »

:lawd
dog

Verdigris Murder

• #metoo
« Reply #17843 on: August 22, 2013, 06:43:40 PM »
The best bit of Europa Report is excellent, the rest was alright.

Watched 21 Jump Street again because its a great film for women: risqué humour, uncomplicated plot etc etc, and I knew that if the girl I wanted to have sex with that very night watched it........

And yes. Also it helps that its one of the greats.
:{]

Verdigris Murder

• #metoo
« Reply #17844 on: August 23, 2013, 02:44:54 PM »
No thanks. Pegg is gay.

Tucah

« Reply #17845 on: August 23, 2013, 03:08:25 PM »
Seeing World's End tonight :hyper :hyper

Howard Alan Treesong

• キング・メタル・ドラゴン
  • Icon
« Reply #17846 on: August 23, 2013, 03:29:58 PM »
matinee tomorrow for me
乱学者

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
« Reply #17847 on: August 23, 2013, 03:40:30 PM »
yeah im just gonna go around noon or something tomorrow
nat

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #17848 on: August 23, 2013, 04:28:27 PM »
Was gonna go see it last night but was too tired, which is gay because it was a showing at 10

going tomorrow around 2 I think
püp

Junpei the Tracer!

• I started with Nightbright and ended with Comics
« Reply #17849 on: August 23, 2013, 08:48:48 PM »
Really liked Iron Man 3. I remember reading some people describe as Lethal Weapon except with Iron Man, I would say so. And the scenes with the kid were great. The credits were awesome, the music and everything.
Boo

Polari

« Reply #17850 on: August 23, 2013, 09:11:22 PM »
Watched The Look of Love. Surprisingly disappointing - I'm a huge fan of both Winterbottom and Coogan and whenever they've teamed up to date (24 Hour Party People, Tristram Shady, The Trip) it's been brilliant. I suppose the worst part is how by the numbers and lacking in substance it all is - attributes you usually can't accuse Winterbottom's films of possessing. Imogen Poot is excellent in it though, I think she'll end up doing big things.

Tucah

« Reply #17851 on: August 23, 2013, 09:26:27 PM »
The World's End was, predictably, great. The cast was fantastic, I was glad to see Simon Pegg/Nick Frost in roles that were pretty different from the other two movies (and I loved
spoiler (click to show/hide)
the Pierce Brosnan cameo/role.)
[close]
The thing that surprised me the most was how good the fight scenes were, I can't wait to see Edgar Wright's Ant-Man film after this, it's going to be fantastic. It's not the funniest of the trilogy and I have no idea where I'd rank it among the three without more views but I had high expectations and came out very satisfied. (non-specific ending spoilers follow, for the sensitive)
Not quite sure what I thought of the ending, went on a bit long I think.
[close]

A different sort of movie from SotD and HF but well worth a watch if you liked Wright's previous work.

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #17852 on: August 24, 2013, 01:47:57 AM »
Yeah I decided fuck it and ended up seeing Worlds End tonight as well.

It was really, very good, as expected.  The first act of the movie, though, I felt so uncomfortably unsure about the atmosphere – shit was addressing some very real and hard life circumstances that just made me shudder.  I just didn't expect that from a Wright movie, and I did not expect to just fucking hate Pegg's character.  Of course when that first Blank appears in wonderful Wright fashion, I knew I would be won over, and I was.

Not nearly as funny as Hot Fuzz.  It felt way more like Shaun in regards to comedy, but with all the style and immense action of Fuzz.  Really does feel like a melding of the two to wrap everything up in a nice, drunk bow.

I cannot WAIT for the blu-ray for this, as all of Wright's home releases are fucking phenomenal with extra content.  The audio commentaries...there will be so many audio commentaries :lawd
püp

Quaker

« Reply #17853 on: August 24, 2013, 01:57:48 AM »
Watched The Look of Love. Surprisingly disappointing - I'm a huge fan of both Winterbottom and Coogan and whenever they've teamed up to date (24 Hour Party People, Tristram Shady, The Trip) it's been brilliant. I suppose the worst part is how by the numbers and lacking in substance it all is - attributes you usually can't accuse Winterbottom's films of possessing. Imogen Poot is excellent in it though, I think she'll end up doing big things.
Ho-o-o-l-y fuck. I just realized the same guy is responsible for all those Steve Coogan movies you mentioned and deathly serious stuff like A Mighty Heart and The Killer Inside Me.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2013, 02:00:04 AM by Quaker »

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #17854 on: August 24, 2013, 02:28:17 AM »
Watched Lovely Molly tonight. Great, slow burn, suspenseful movie. Not sure what happened at the end, but I liked it overall. Creepy.

Tasty

« Reply #17855 on: August 24, 2013, 03:06:37 AM »
I liked it too, but yeah it was more creepy than scary. The ending is pretty cool.

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #17856 on: August 24, 2013, 11:11:46 AM »
Yeah, it was an appropriate ending, and I enjoyed the overal continued mystery, and limited resolution, but I would have ended before the final scene.

Tasty

« Reply #17857 on: August 24, 2013, 12:48:31 PM »
The one with the demon or the one with the sister?
[close]

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #17858 on: August 25, 2013, 11:26:46 AM »
The one with the demon or the one with the sister?
[close]
The one with the sister.

I would have preferred if it ended with the sister's scene, but just cut off after she hears the noise.

At that point, it could have been her father's ghost/the demon, the sister still waiting in the house, or the creature in the stairwell. Having it just be the same thing to which Molly raised out her hand makes it a cheap "THE END?" moment, but leaving it open allows for discussion if the sister continues the possession, or is a victim of it.
[close]

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #17859 on: August 25, 2013, 11:38:32 AM »
The Fourth Kind: My sister recommended this, but she watched the bulk of it believing that it was a documentary, so I imagine it was much more terrifying if one assumes it is real.

Acting: Milla is hot, Elias Koteas still wants to be Bobby DeNiro, and Will Powell still wants to be Ed Harris.

Several points in the movie just do not make sense, so it was hard to keep treating it like a documentary: sheriff arresting psychiatrist for a patient who broke their own back? Sheriff ignoring his deputy's report --after that deputy called for backup-- in order to arrest a woman who is ALREADY UNDER HOUSE ARREST for something she couldn't do while under house arrest.

As a documentary, it's terrifying, sure, but it needed a subtler hand, with less 24-style splitscreen effects. As a scary movie, it was somewhat incoherent, more actual movement in the 2nd Act, and more follow-up on just how widespread the problem is in Nome, AK.

Polari

« Reply #17860 on: August 25, 2013, 05:53:35 PM »
Watched Cop Out and Goon. Both pretty shit, Seann William Scott was fucking awesome as always though. Check out Balls Out if you haven't already, that's pretty sweet. It's by the guy that did the first Harold and Kumar.

Polari

« Reply #17861 on: August 25, 2013, 05:55:29 PM »
Ho-o-o-l-y fuck. I just realized the same guy is responsible for all those Steve Coogan movies you mentioned and deathly serious stuff like A Mighty Heart and The Killer Inside Me.

Yeah he's got a very varied CV, both in terms of genre and in terms of quality. You can usually count on his films to at least be interesting though, which this wasn't. Didn't really explore the character in any real depth which is kind of a must for a bio-pic. Shame because by all accounts he was a very complex and interesting guy.

Diunx

• Humble motherfucker with a big-ass dick
« Reply #17862 on: August 25, 2013, 06:26:42 PM »
Pain and Gain was pretty fun.
Drunk

Polari

« Reply #17863 on: August 27, 2013, 07:38:19 AM »
Watched Now You See Me. Holy shit it was so fucking bad. The whole thing is just ridiculously implausible, I enjoy a bit of creative license but this thing has no relationship to reality. Don't even get me started on the ending, which is proper full distinguished mentally-challenged fellow. Also fuck Jesse Eisenberg.

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #17864 on: August 27, 2013, 07:45:38 AM »
Watched Now You See Me. Holy shit it was so fucking bad. The whole thing is just ridiculously implausible, I enjoy a bit of creative license but this thing has no relationship to reality. Don't even get me started on the ending, which is proper full distinguished mentally-challenged fellow. Also fuck Jesse Eisenberg.
Damn.  Sucks to hear this.  I was looking forward to it but hadn't looked into if it was actually good

Polari

« Reply #17865 on: August 27, 2013, 08:17:29 AM »
I got fooled by that 7.4 IMDB score. Should have checked Rotten Tomatoes. Has Melanie Laurent in it and I oh so love the frenchies so it's not all bad.

« Reply #17866 on: August 27, 2013, 08:37:10 AM »
I checked out Elysium over the weekend, and took a friend who I was sure would hate it - but she said it was good. I thought it was okay, but overly simple. Two accents nearly ruined all proceedings - Sharlto Copley and Jodie Foster. Sharlto's accent made the movie need subtitles and made all the violent threats he made hilarious (I'm going to fokking rip yawar head orf), and Jodie Foster was just so bad I was glad when her role ended. Visually I really liked it, and it had some nice sci-fi props and mechanics going on, but the way the actual world(s) worked was borderline distinguished mentally-challenged. I'd probably be more critical if sci-fi like this was more commonplace. It did remind me a little of Battle Angel Alita, and really made me wish James Cameron would get onto that ASAP.

I also watched Jack Reacher at the weekend and was pleasantly surprised. Pretty basic crime thriller / jason-bourne-esque thing, but its a solid story with fairly likeable cast and characters. I hear that Reacher's character in the books is a lot different from Tom Cruise (totally different build etc), but not having that attachment, I really enjoyed it. Some of the fighting and one liners almost elevated it to the kind of amusement/enjoyment I get out of classic Arnie movies. I particularly liked

I am not a hero. I'm a drifter with nothing to lose. Now you killed that girl to put me in the frame. I mean to beat you to death and drink your blood from a boot!

:whew

It's a shame it bombed because I'd totally watch more of these.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2013, 10:00:15 AM by radioheadrule83 »

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #17867 on: August 27, 2013, 09:11:40 AM »
Yeah, Jack Reacher was good fun.  I've read the books but I still found a lot to enjoy in it.

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
« Reply #17868 on: August 27, 2013, 09:34:29 AM »
Saw The Lone Ranger this past weekend. I didn't think it was that bad, certainly not as bad as the reviews made it out to be. It was too long, the tone was wildly inconsistent in parts, and they made the Ranger too much of a buffoon, but overall I enjoyed it.
sup

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
« Reply #17869 on: August 27, 2013, 09:39:11 AM »
Also, I didn't much care for the "wink-wink" mocking of stuff like the mask. You're the ones who decided to make a Lone Ranger film, so commit to it and don't be pussies and cop out by taking pokes at the things that make the character.
sup

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #17870 on: August 27, 2013, 09:50:01 AM »
Did anyone see You're Next last weekend?
©@©™

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #17871 on: August 28, 2013, 02:01:16 PM »
Watched The Great Gatsby last night.  It was a well made movie and it was visually very nice.  But I guess I just don't care for the story in movie form.  I really love the book and I didn't care for the old movie either.  I just think a lot of what makes the book so great is lost in translation.  The story itself isn't anything great.  It's the way it's written and the description of everyone's relationships.

Eric P

• Icon
« Reply #17872 on: August 29, 2013, 01:24:36 PM »
oh
my
fucking
god

http://twitchfilm.com/2013/08/ben-wheatley-to-direct-high-rise.html

Ben Wheatley seems wedded to making films in England for the time being, with news that he's slated to direct Amy Jump's adaptation of JG Ballard's 1975 novel High Rise, in which the tenants of an affluent self-sustaining building degenerate into a violent, tribal society.

From the story on Screen Daily:

Set in a luxury high-rise building, the book follows a group of affluent tenants hell-bent on an orgy of destruction. Cocktail parties degenerate into marauding attacks on 'enemy' floors and the once-luxurious amenities become an arena for technological mayhem.

Human society slips into violent reverse as the inhabitants of the ultra-modern high-rise, driven by primal urges, recreate a world ruled by the laws of the jungle.

For over 30 years, British producer Jeremy Thomas has wanted to make a film version of the book. It was nearly made in the late 1970s, with Nicolas Roeg, and more recently the project has been in development with Canadian filmmaker Vincenzo Natali attached to write and direct.

This driving passion to get the story told combined with Wheatley's talent for presenting the madness when English mores become unstuck (not to mention the speed with which he attacks projects) bodes well for the project finally getting to the big screen.
Tonya

Steve Contra

• Bought a lemon tree straight cash
« Reply #17873 on: August 29, 2013, 03:46:04 PM »
oh
my
fucking
god

http://twitchfilm.com/2013/08/ben-wheatley-to-direct-high-rise.html

Ben Wheatley seems wedded to making films in England for the time being, with news that he's slated to direct Amy Jump's adaptation of JG Ballard's 1975 novel High Rise, in which the tenants of an affluent self-sustaining building degenerate into a violent, tribal society.

From the story on Screen Daily:

Set in a luxury high-rise building, the book follows a group of affluent tenants hell-bent on an orgy of destruction. Cocktail parties degenerate into marauding attacks on 'enemy' floors and the once-luxurious amenities become an arena for technological mayhem.

Human society slips into violent reverse as the inhabitants of the ultra-modern high-rise, driven by primal urges, recreate a world ruled by the laws of the jungle.

For over 30 years, British producer Jeremy Thomas has wanted to make a film version of the book. It was nearly made in the late 1970s, with Nicolas Roeg, and more recently the project has been in development with Canadian filmmaker Vincenzo Natali attached to write and direct.

This driving passion to get the story told combined with Wheatley's talent for presenting the madness when English mores become unstuck (not to mention the speed with which he attacks projects) bodes well for the project finally getting to the big screen.
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
vin

Howard Alan Treesong

• キング・メタル・ドラゴン
  • Icon
« Reply #17874 on: August 29, 2013, 04:40:59 PM »
oh thank God High Rise

1) is being made
2) is no longer being made by the director of Cube
乱学者

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #17875 on: August 29, 2013, 05:18:58 PM »

Eric P

• Icon
« Reply #17876 on: August 30, 2013, 02:38:10 PM »
bow down

http://www.brutalashell.com/2013/08/okay-eli-roth-you-have-our-attention-with-the-green-inferno/

So today it’s been officially announced that The Green Inferno has been rated R by the MPAA, for “aberrant violence and torture, grisly disturbing images, brief graphic nudity, sexual content, language and some drug use” – all of which makes it sound like natural NC-17 material, but hey, we all know it’s a shifty game, which Roth has clearly learned how to play. What’s really got me intrigued, though, is this thematic description of the movie which Roth gave in an interview over at Bleeding Cool, in which Roth says The Green Inferno is “very much about student activism…

“I’ve seen so many students in the US basically just hitting the retweet button and then they feel good about themselves. And then there’s Occupy Wall Street, Free Pussy Riot, whatever the latest cause is, they want to latch onto it without researching it, and they don’t really know anything about it when you actually talk to them. Okay, not everyone, but for a lot of people it’s more re-activism, they’re doing it to feel better about themselves not because they really care.

“So here are kids that get caught up in thinking that because they have phones and they can stream video they can go and shut down construction and they do, it really works… but then their plane crashes and they’re captured by the very people they saved. Food, from the sky!

“There’s an idea that you shouldn’t be messing in somebody’s business – you’re a smart student, but to somebody else, you’re an invader.

“I don’t want to analyse it too much but I always, in my own writing, feel very strongly about certain things. The Green Inferno, in the main, is about the main character, the daughter of a lawyer at the UN. He does everything by policy, and he tells her you can’t just run in with your phone and be a cowboy and change things over night. She thinks that because she can stream and tweet and blog… it’s like Kony 2012, that’s what the movie is about.

“Everybody bought these T-shirts and said “it’s terrible, it’s terrible” but do you think Joseph Kony’s tweets made a fucking bit of difference? You can make all the YouTube videos you want but it doesn’t mean anything. It’s not the way to get things done. In The Green Inferno, these kids have this fantasy that they can fix everything with their phones but they get their asses kicked.”
Tonya

Verdigris Murder

• #metoo
« Reply #17877 on: August 30, 2013, 04:17:58 PM »
It's like Hitler lecturing the Jews about their high gas bills.

Verdigris Murder

• #metoo
« Reply #17878 on: August 30, 2013, 04:19:27 PM »
Or Abraham Lincoln selling cream for alopecia victims in an infomercial.

Verdigris Murder

• #metoo
« Reply #17879 on: August 30, 2013, 04:20:08 PM »
Infomercial.

Thanks America.