Author Topic: *NEW* Borecast Episode 5 Part 2: Kierkegaard Stomped His Dreamcast up now  (Read 36510 times)

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
I....

check pms
sup

recursivelyenumerable

• you might think that; I couldn't possibly comment
I must say I have never had any difficulty whatever keeping a straight face while pronouncing Kant's name.  What is wrong with you people?   :maf
QED

Flannel Boy

• classic millennial sex pickle
  • Icon
I must say I have never had any difficulty whatever keeping a straight face while pronouncing Kant's name.  What is wrong with you people?   :maf

some of us are immature, you silly Kant.

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
fuck malek beat me to it.   >:(

Flannel Boy

• classic millennial sex pickle
  • Icon
fuck malek beat me to it.   >:(

Stop taking credit for my work, Plato.

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
Well I was going to say that clearly Malek and I don't like Kant.  I think my joke was better. 

Barry Egan

• The neurotic is nailed to the cross of his fiction.
Well I was going to say that clearly Malek and I don't like Kant.  I think my joke was better. 

"Experience without theory is blind, but theory without experience is mere intellectual play"

-- Kant

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
I can be satisfied with intellectual play. 

Barry Egan

• The neurotic is nailed to the cross of his fiction.
"intellectual play is for cravat wearin' dingleberries" 

-- Kant

spoiler (click to show/hide)
-- Off the record
[close]

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
That Kant is a dick!

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
Listenin' to the Borecast while playing Crawl Stone Soup

om nom nom. This should be a required combination.

:9

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
Finally got around to listening to 5-2:

Part One: Stories were good.  I had a few rage stories of my own.  The ganging up on one player happened a lot with Halo games.  We'd hook up a couple of Xboxes and 4-5 people would always try to shoot this one kid...even if they were on the same team.  Of course, we'd always hump over the fallen character.  Good times.

Part Two: Solid segment.  Bloodwake already shown a significant improvement over the last one.  I admit that I eventually lost interest here.  I think the back and forth conversations keeps segments interesting.  Without that, my interest drops.  So nothing against Bloodwake.

Part Three: Interesting.  Having never read but was aware of Kierkegaard's writing, it was interesting to see someone break it down.

Part Four-1: I admit to having played Street Fighter IV and became bored of the game in less than half an hour.  I don't care how complex the movelist is.  Plus what is up that singing?  Plus I kept getting tired of my games interrupted to play another person who picked Ken.  Yeah, I know you can disable that but srsly, I'm not a huge fan of the game.

Part Four-2: Sounds like a Wii effort to me: a bunch of mini games slapped together.

It is a good podcast.  Nothing really seems rough around the edges.  Each one is an improvement although I could not really understand the voicebot for this episode.

Now that it appears that posting about this is kosher at GAF, you guys will probably get a few hundred listens per episode from here on out.
🍆🍆

Bloodwake

• Legend in his own mind
God, the Milk segment was so much better. I'm so glad it was actually better, haha.
HLR

muckhole

• AMBASSADOR
God, the Milk segment was so much better. I'm so glad it was actually better, haha.

You were definitely a lot smoother this time around.

Part Two: Solid segment.  Bloodwake already shown a significant improvement over the last one.  I admit that I eventually lost interest here.  I think the back and forth conversations keeps segments interesting.  Without that, my interest drops.  So nothing against Bloodwake.

This is an excellent point. While the review didn't lose me, perhaps doing it with with Eel and Prole (or just another friend) on the line as well to bounce stuff off of would add a bit of spontaneity and discussion to the reviews.
fek

Bloodwake

• Legend in his own mind
In terms of that as an improvement, I'm planning on possibly reviewing films with some distinguished film critic friends of mine in the future as guests.
HLR

Reb

• Hon. Mr. Tired
The Kierkegaard section really had my attention, the rest was entertaining.
brb

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
new episode's gonna be a little late today*, probably late this afternoon or early evening (by east coast time)

clocks around two hours in length, and we have a returning special guest

* blame asus
sup

Bloodwake

• Legend in his own mind
Sweet. Epic Punisher Review Incoming.
HLR

Smooth Groove

• Both teams played hard, my man
I love the PC talk on this show.  Is Frag going to show up? 

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
he was on episode 4, and will be on again soon
sup