Author Topic: Red Dead Redemption screens, and trailer!  (Read 181763 times)

drew

• sy
Re: Red Dead Redemption screens, and trailer!
« Reply #1380 on: July 14, 2010, 05:00:26 PM »
theres a prestige thingy in this game?

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
« Reply #1381 on: July 14, 2010, 05:03:20 PM »
Eel has basically described himself as the reluctant gang initiate. :lol

"... it wasn't supposed to be like this. Not like this." :lol
PSP

The Sceneman

• Did my wife send you?
« Reply #1382 on: July 14, 2010, 05:08:30 PM »
Im gonna pass into legend when I hit Lvl 50 for sure, seeing as Ive already got all the advanced co-op achievements   8)

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
« Reply #1383 on: July 14, 2010, 06:17:06 PM »
Eel has basically described himself as the reluctant gang initiate. :lol

"... it wasn't supposed to be like this. Not like this." :lol

i miss my buffalo rifle :(

now it's just Old West Grindan Adventure
sup

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #1384 on: July 14, 2010, 07:07:58 PM »
Quit whinin'! If you'd seen mah hawt bitch riding her bull around town, you'd know what real loss is. (:teehee)

I don't regret passing into legend, but I will admit that doing all the ambient side stuff like Survivalist a THIRD time is not super exciting for me.

The Sceneman

• Did my wife send you?
« Reply #1385 on: July 14, 2010, 07:25:46 PM »
do all the free roam challenges/titles youve earned reset when you pass into legend?

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
« Reply #1386 on: July 14, 2010, 07:36:31 PM »
you keep your unlocked titles and characters

all challenges, mounts, and weapons are reset
sup

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #1387 on: July 14, 2010, 09:17:53 PM »
do all the free roam challenges/titles youve earned reset when you pass into legend?
you keep your unlocked titles and characters

all challenges, mounts, and weapons are reset
Yeah, you lose your mounts, but you gain access to "Legendary Mounts" and apparently access to new mounts is accelerated compared to the initial level distribution. You keep your character access (hence my uber-hot caberet dancer) and your titles.

Played more of those ambient challenges in singleplayer last night, btw. I was camping out in Tall Trees, at the base of the snowy mountain, using Bait and hoping to get a bear to show up. The current Sharpshooter level's challenge is "Kill Three Bears with One Shot Each." I have gone through maybe 20 performances of "bait, run up the hill, check that sniper rifle is active weapon, shoot whatever shows up, lather, rinse, repeat..."

The only time a bear has showed up was when I was skinning the kills I'd bagged, and it hit me from behind, and then again on the ground, killing me.

I dropped down to Manzanita Post and popped into its store to sell some of the unwanted animal skins, when some rough riders chased a stagecoach through town. Hoping to gain more Fame and Honor, I abandoned the sale just to run outside and clear out the baddies, but the whole group was already leaving town. When I dropped into Dead Eye to light up some targets, I guess I accidentally shot a good guy. In the ensuing hullabaloo a mess of lawmen  showed up, and I was so pissed off that I just mowed them all down, dropping my Honor probably a total of 600-800 points, and racking up a sizable bounty.

So there I am, outside of Manzanita Post, looting the bodies of the lawmen and bounty hunters who had showed up to claim me and, WHAM, I'm struck from behind by a damned bear. A bear, which I've been trying to get for FIVE REAL WORLD DAYS, and it's about to kill me.

I get just a little distance, try to get the bear as close to the center of my screen as possible, pull my Carcano rifle, and drop into Dead Eye. By the time I've got the bear in my sights its head takes up two-thirds of the scoped view. BLAM, down it goes. Dead Eye view ceases, the scope view falls away, and I see a boar charging toward me.

And another bear. FFFUUU...

If I was smart, I would have used Sceneman's "Horse Deed trick" to quicksave, but I panicked. I evaded through some trees, hoping it would slow the bear's approach, gulped down some Tonic to restore my Dead Eye meter, and spun around to try the same maneuver. This time, it's easy to get the bear right in the middle of the screen: it's already nearly on top of me. When I pull the Carcano and drop into Dead Eye, the thing's head is bleeding past every edge of the scope. BLAM.

Game saves, tells me Sharpshooter has progressed to the next level. The boar decided to leave in a hurry.

Looking back at all of it, I'm just stunned at what Rockstar San Diego has accomplished. This wasn't a set piece, a story mission, or a one-off of any kind. This is all action that occurs just from the wildlife, NPC, and currency systems they created to make the world more interactive, and they gameplay they've draped over those systems. I'm struck by the height of the bar they've set for open world games with RDR.

Now I guess since I'm already a wanted man, fallen from honor, I need to build up my bounty enough to get the US Marshals on me and get that pale horse 'cheev.

Stoney Mason

• So Long and thanks for all the fish
« Reply #1388 on: July 14, 2010, 09:52:12 PM »
http://kotaku.com/5587413/rumor-rockstar-lays-off-40-from-red-dead-redemption-team
 :'(

I never post these sort of links as I try to focus on game talk rather than company or industry talk but this one struck me as especially sad.

I know devs tend to cut back after a game is out the door because you ramp up staff as the game enters heavy production but still sad to me.

Dudes bust ass to put out one of the top titles of the year. The best western game in the history of the medium. Critically acclaimed and it gets good sales.

And you lose your job. Ain't that a bitch.

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #1389 on: July 15, 2010, 12:52:46 AM »
Two thoughts, after "that sucks":
I wonder what percentage of the full dev team that 40 people represents.
As if any of those peeps will have trouble landing a new job after shipping a 4M seller of that caliber.

The Sceneman

• Did my wife send you?
« Reply #1390 on: July 15, 2010, 01:03:22 AM »
Oh man, Im so pumped for the DLC thats dropping "beginning of August". Even though all it consists of is a Tomahawk, multiplayer maps and some cheevs I WANT MOAR RED DEAD

maxy

• Sales Loser
cat

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #1392 on: July 17, 2010, 01:12:48 PM »
Damn, that's pretty. This game is just so gorgeous. The skies are stunning; the only ones I like as much are Brütal Legend's fantastic and random skies. The other day in RDR I just stood there and watched the sun come up in Blackwater; I've done it a number of times, it's just stunning.

Free Roam was pretty well populated tonight, and it seems like their connectivity issues are a thing of the past. I'm grinding my way back to where I was before passing into legend, but it's not quite as tedious as the first time, somehow.

Stoney Mason

« Reply #1393 on: July 18, 2010, 10:58:21 AM »
embed of that video

[youtube=560,345][/youtube]

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
« Reply #1394 on: July 18, 2010, 11:16:41 AM »
Better framerate, more detail in the towns and wilderness.  Those were the two biggest noticeable things.
PS4

maxy

• Sales Loser
« Reply #1395 on: July 18, 2010, 11:27:28 AM »
I remember I number of popular sites comparing the PS3 version with the the 360's, what were the main differences?

If the latter has a more stable framerate I might sell PS3 copy, buy the 360's and gift it to my brother who's been dying to play it.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-red-dead-redemption-face-off
cat

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #1396 on: July 21, 2010, 12:00:20 AM »
Played some more this morning, before I had to leave for work. Bad idea: the story mission was "The Truth Shall Set You Free..." and was about four times longer than I thought it would be. Then it opened up "The Outlaw Returns" which I thought would probably just be an introductory cutscene, but instead had me chasing cattle all over the freakin' map. At least I got to ford a stream on horseback. I don't think it allows that normally, right?

Anyway, the writing and voice acting in this game is really good. I feel compelled to find out what happens next, where normally the story is just an excuse for me to do something other than ambient/R3 missions. I'm anxious to see where this goes next, and honestly a little scared because if there's a message in the story at all, it's that you can't escape your past.

Stoney Mason

« Reply #1397 on: July 21, 2010, 12:02:40 AM »
and honestly a little scared because if there's a message in the story at all, it's that you can't escape your past.

Pretty much.

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
« Reply #1398 on: July 21, 2010, 05:15:04 PM »
http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/6971/cheaters_in_our_sights.article

Our next title update, planned for release on both Xbox LIVE and PlayStation Network within the next month, will include measures to counter hacking and cheating.  Those who have been detected to be cheating beyond a shadow of doubt will be promptly banned from the Red Dead online world for a period of our discretion.

Additionally, the title update will provide some anti-grief relief with some new features in Free Roam.  Those who are being bullied repeatedly in Free Roam will be given the option to flee by Transporting and respawning in a region of the map of their choosing.  And those who are bullying repeatedly will face a new challenge: when a player gets a 6 kill streak in Free Roam, they will become "Most Wanted."  This alerts other players of their status as a player-killer, and also sends NPC law response after them.
sup

The Sceneman

• Did my wife send you?
« Reply #1399 on: July 21, 2010, 05:16:11 PM »
awesome, that Most Wanted addition is really good.

Robo

« Reply #1400 on: July 21, 2010, 05:28:21 PM »
Additionally, the title update will provide some anti-grief relief with some new features in Free Roam.  Those who are being bullied repeatedly in Free Roam will be given the option to flee by Transporting and respawning in a region of the map of their choosing.

I dunno about random spawn --I could see that being very annoying if you happen to die accidentally, but if you get killed a whole bunch of times in rapid succession, the game should just stop for a moment and ask if you'd like to teleport to town or something before it puts you back on the map.

Rockstar is reading evilbore  :omg
obo

The Sceneman

• Did my wife send you?
« Reply #1401 on: July 21, 2010, 05:42:18 PM »
so whos gonna take it in the shorts for 800 points for new maps and a tomahawk? I am :fbm

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
« Reply #1402 on: July 21, 2010, 07:46:09 PM »
i am buying them all
sup

The Sceneman

• Did my wife send you?
« Reply #1403 on: July 21, 2010, 07:50:44 PM »
me too :punch

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #1404 on: July 21, 2010, 07:57:37 PM »
i am buying them all
Ditto.

I tried my RRoD'd box again today. It worked through one online Free For All match, and crashed at the beginning of the 2nd round. :FFFFUUUU

Provided I get a working box soon, I will eat all these DLC for any amount of spacebucks.

Stoney Mason

« Reply #1405 on: July 21, 2010, 08:13:12 PM »
[youtube=560,345]#![/youtube]

The Sceneman

• Did my wife send you?
« Reply #1406 on: July 21, 2010, 08:16:01 PM »
wrong thread?

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
« Reply #1407 on: July 21, 2010, 08:16:58 PM »
that's the song that plays in the single player when you first get to mexico

unless you get off your horse, or shoot someone, or do anything except keep riding
sup

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #1408 on: July 21, 2010, 09:23:39 PM »
Ha. I did the same damned thing again after "The Truth Shall Set You Free..." a lovely song played and I got off my horse to pick a couple herbs, replenish my Tonic supplies. Song faded out. LAME.

The Sceneman

• Did my wife send you?
« Reply #1409 on: July 21, 2010, 09:30:04 PM »
they really should've licensed some good novelty music

like "I Wanna be a Cowboy" by Boys Dont Cry (the song that Halle Berry strips to in Last Boy Scout)

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
« Reply #1410 on: July 21, 2010, 09:51:25 PM »
They should've licensed some spaghetti western music.  The ambient sounds and shit in RDR don't do anything for me.
PS4

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #1411 on: July 23, 2010, 11:21:18 AM »
Please keep ending spoilers in SPOILER FUCKING TAGS.

Stoney Mason

« Reply #1412 on: July 23, 2010, 12:42:47 PM »
Derp, sorry. I thought I was the only one left who haven't finished it. :fbm
But nothing was spoiled. I swear.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
If you're talking about the ending where Marston is killed. Keep playing. There is the real ending after that.
[close]

Robo

« Reply #1413 on: July 23, 2010, 01:57:17 PM »
OHHHHHHHHHH ok.

So should I wait for the credits to roll or is it gonna be open ended for me to complete whatever side missions I forgot about?
[close]

After the credits roll, it puts you back in the game so you can complete whatever side missions you forgot about (save for "I Know You", which is not completable if you skipped it) and do one last Stranger mission that opens up.

Save the game before you start this one because you're gonna want to do it again.
[close]
obo

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #1414 on: July 23, 2010, 06:47:14 PM »
Thanks, guys!  :-[

I was going to bum-rush the game toward a finish, but I'm now about 3-4 weeks delayed since my xbox died. Happy I can still talk about the game here without having to cover my eyes!

Stoney Mason

« Reply #1415 on: July 23, 2010, 06:48:59 PM »
Ah, thanks. The credits finally rolled. What a fucking great game.

Still depressing as hell. They literally ruined my day.
[close]

The whole last 10% of the game is really ballsy. But I mean that as a total compliment.
[close]

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
« Reply #1416 on: July 26, 2010, 03:44:04 PM »
Yeah, without question, this game poops all over GTA4
PSP

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
« Reply #1417 on: July 26, 2010, 03:46:05 PM »
I wish they'd do like a MMO-style game in this world. Kind of like an expanded Free Roam.
PSP

The Sceneman

• Did my wife send you?
« Reply #1418 on: July 26, 2010, 04:43:32 PM »
yeah the online is totally sweet. Me and Chronovore play online regularly, If I see you online I'll hit you up!

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #1419 on: July 27, 2010, 01:39:02 AM »
The world actually seems to be alive!  I accidentally shot a guy they were trying to hang yesterday :'(
Yeah, I have encountered several variations of that occurrence, and I pulled it off without a hitch the first two times, felt like a stud. Then the next three times it cropped up, Things Went Horribly Wrong. Riding out to the location, we were attacked by a massive pack of wolves, so I drew iron and started firing simultaneously, but ended up priority-targeting the guy I was supposed to be helping.  :maf Then I thought to try and help his new widow, but I couldn't locate her. Soon it told me that she'd been killed too.  :'( The other times I've just been unable to shoot the rope like I did before. It's surprisingly depressing to fail that mission.

yeah the online is totally sweet. Me and Chronovore play online regularly, If I see you online I'll hit you up!
Last weekend's sessions were grand fun. I'm anxious to get back in and play more multiplayer. I'm at lvl 16 again, approaching the legitimate 22 I had before exploiting the "free XP" bug and Passing Into Legend.

In singleplayer I finally completed Level 10 Sharpshooter, and am now a Legend of the West. Good grief, that one was a bitch; just trying to gimmick the game into not reloading is enough of a PITA, but actually having to target the gun BUT not hit the hand six times without reloading... FFFUUU...

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #1420 on: July 27, 2010, 11:37:01 AM »
I played some MP tonight, won my first Bag Game but was trounced in shootout FFA games. Bag Games are so much fun!

After the legendary wolf and boar challenges tonight, I decided to try and clear Khan, the legendary jaguar. Some griefer showed up at Tanner's Reach just as I've killed 20 or so cougars to summon Khan. This distinguished triggerhappy gentleman fired on me while I'm trying to put down a half dozen more cougars. While I'm on top of the hill, looking down at the cabin to see who the hell is shooting at me, I see Khan show up, run right behind the guy and slash him from behind. One shot, bye-bye. It made my night.

I got the kill, tried to leave the area, but the gentleman came back and kept shooting at me, so I bailed but wandered unintentionally into the next challenge area, the legendary bear! So I killed a couple bears and the jerk showed up shooting at me again. So shotgunned his horse out from under him and then used both barrels on him again while he's tried to stand up. Then he came back two more times and enjoyed some improvised lead dentalwork. He finally left and I killed my damned bear.

drew

• sy
« Reply #1421 on: July 27, 2010, 01:22:28 PM »
im in mexico and found one of those gold filled treasure chests, but its covered with rocks, how the hell am i suppossed to move the rocks?

Robo

« Reply #1422 on: July 27, 2010, 01:34:06 PM »
 :lol what?  You should just be able to open it like any other chest, except Marsten moves the rocks first in the animation. 

Or did you find it without the treasure map?  It might force you to have that specific map before it lets you interact with the chest.
obo

drew

• sy
« Reply #1423 on: July 27, 2010, 02:27:52 PM »
yeah i just randomly found it, that explains that

youre suppossed to buy those maps from the general store, right?

Robo

« Reply #1424 on: July 27, 2010, 03:42:53 PM »
I think you find the first one from looting the corpse of a random treasure hunter bandit.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2010, 03:48:09 PM by RoboJ »
obo

The Sceneman

• Did my wife send you?
« Reply #1425 on: July 27, 2010, 06:17:44 PM »
iirc the first map I got from a chinese treasure dude getting attacked by bandits. I saved him and he gives the first map as a reward. Id bet you cant dig out the treasure boxes unless youve got the relevant map. i.e you'll have to do em in order

The Sceneman

• Did my wife send you?
« Reply #1426 on: July 27, 2010, 06:20:31 PM »
also I WANT THE NEW DLC AND CHEEVS SO FRIGGN BAD

muckhole

• AMBASSADOR
« Reply #1427 on: July 27, 2010, 07:03:10 PM »
iirc the first map I got from a chinese treasure dude getting attacked by bandits. I saved him and he gives the first map as a reward. Id bet you cant dig out the treasure boxes unless youve got the relevant map. i.e you'll have to do em in order

Pretty sure this is correct. I'd actually found one of the treasure spots (my attention was drawn to it by the bull skull on a tree) before I had the map for it, and there was no treasure there yet.

I think you get each consecutive map out of the treasure chests as well, Drew.
fek

drew

• sy
« Reply #1428 on: July 28, 2010, 12:13:37 AM »
i climbed a spiraling rock formation thats somewhere near where you start off in mexico, i was riding by in my horse and thought "hey it looks like you can climb that" looked it up on google once i saw a weird pile of shit on top thinking it was an easter egg

Stoney Mason

« Reply #1429 on: July 28, 2010, 06:10:24 PM »
[youtube=560,345][/youtube]

The Sceneman

• Did my wife send you?
« Reply #1430 on: July 28, 2010, 06:16:29 PM »
Red Dead music is soooooo overrated. I just pipe in blockbuster soundtracks and rap music off my mp3 player. Oh I played to Vagrant Story OST once, worked really well.

Stoney Mason

« Reply #1431 on: July 28, 2010, 06:25:05 PM »
thought the music was great myself. Really immersed me.

The Sceneman

• Did my wife send you?
« Reply #1432 on: July 28, 2010, 06:26:57 PM »
well, I do admit I enjoyed it at first, but Ive put in like 100 hours of gameplay so the music just pisses you off when youve heard it a trillion times

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #1433 on: July 28, 2010, 06:27:35 PM »
Red Dead music is soooooo overrated. I just pipe in blockbuster soundtracks and rap music off my mp3 player. Oh I played to Vagrant Story OST once, worked really well.
HEATHEN!

Same here. It's better if played loud. Most of the time I play with the volume low so the guns don't wake up my kids; in that case the music is so low as to sound like it's an audio bug; some repetitive whining. When I play "as god intended" (full volume, beer in hand, in my underwear), it's actually pretty moving.

The Sceneman

• Did my wife send you?
« Reply #1434 on: July 28, 2010, 06:32:01 PM »
HEATHEN!

Same here. It's better if played loud. Most of the time I play with the volume low so the guns don't wake up my kids; in that case the music is so low as to sound like it's an audio bug; some repetitive whining. When I play "as god intended" (full volume, beer in hand, in my underwear), it's actually pretty moving.

:lol I actually loled at that! Im going to game like that this weekend!

also the Broken Arrow soundtrack is awesome to play to this game

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
« Reply #1435 on: July 28, 2010, 07:01:18 PM »

i have the soundtrack on my mp3 player and listen to certain songs all the time

some of the riffs are pretty much straight ripped off from western movies and shows, but i thought they did a really nice job of modernizing them a bit

although i am in the minority in that i hate all the songs with vocals

I played some MP tonight, won my first Bag Game but was trounced in shootout FFA games. Bag Games are so much fun!

After the legendary wolf and boar challenges tonight, I decided to try and clear Khan, the legendary jaguar. Some griefer showed up at Tanner's Reach just as I've killed 20 or so cougars to summon Khan. This distinguished triggerhappy gentleman fired on me while I'm trying to put down a half dozen more cougars. While I'm on top of the hill, looking down at the cabin to see who the hell is shooting at me, I see Khan show up, run right behind the guy and slash him from behind. One shot, bye-bye. It made my night.

I got the kill, tried to leave the area, but the gentleman came back and kept shooting at me, so I bailed but wandered unintentionally into the next challenge area, the legendary bear! So I killed a couple bears and the jerk showed up shooting at me again. So shotgunned his horse out from under him and then used both barrels on him again while he's tried to stand up. Then he came back two more times and enjoyed some improvised lead dentalwork. He finally left and I killed my damned bear.

:lol awesome story

i wish i had time to play right now :(

on another note, they need to license the character of paladin from the "have gun - will travel" tv series and just base a single player expansion around him, as he is one badass motherfucker

sup

The Sceneman

• Did my wife send you?
« Reply #1436 on: July 28, 2010, 07:13:49 PM »
They also need to make the "Boss Ni**er" expansion, based on the blaxploitation film of the same name. Basically "Boss" rides around in his black leathers, blasting heaps of stupid ass honkey crackers with his Winchester Repeater. Its an awesome film and I will re-watch it shortly

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #1437 on: July 29, 2010, 12:58:55 AM »
Sceneman, we know it's too cold for you to play in just your skivvies right now. Quit trying to give us Boritos geek wood by describing your plans! Besides, we all know you dig ladies' lingerie.  :D

Eel, I'm glad you liked the story; I was beginning to feel bad for taking over the thread with my play-by-play. This game, it's moved into my top 10 easily. Probably top 5. I am almost done, having finished "The Last Enemy That Shall Be Destroyed" (clever title, that). Have to shore up the bounties, one story mission, and one stranger mission.

Probably the only disappointing element of the game, other than per-player stats being tracked on Save Data rather than on a server (which explains a lot of the cheaters), are the costumes. I love collecting the pieces for them, it's great that you have to work for them, and the menu-driven choice is much smarter than GTA IV's method of loading each piece and showing it to the player before letting the player move to the next piece. They're all nifty tasks, but MAN there is not much variation between them for the amount of work. The Legend of the West outfit is just a dark grey version of the Duster outfit. Reyes' Rebel outfit is pretty close to the Poncho outfit. The first one I unlocked, the Bollard Twins outfit, I couldn't even tell the difference until I noticed the chaps. It's even more pronounced because there are so many townsfolk, and even the members of each gang seem pretty varied.

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #1438 on: July 29, 2010, 11:26:47 AM »
Done.

I'm at 99.1% and as far as I know I've got eight more bounties to collect, which isn't happening tonight.
Ending was great. I was actually expecting something -more- depressing. John knew he couldn't outrun his past any more than could the men he himself had hunted. I fumbled the last duel, because I twitched to Dead Eye right as the game put me into Dead Eye, so I actually took myself out. Didn't manage to take out anyone. Final mission is tense but not impossible; I was worried they'd ruin the dramatic pacing by making it grotesquely difficult like GTA IV's bastard of a finale, but it was just right: one try and done. I've also gone for Remember My Family and seen the credits roll.
[close]
I did Aztec Gold stranger mission since everyone warned me that it was hard to find -- is that only available after The Last Enemy That Shall Be Destroyed?

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #1439 on: July 29, 2010, 12:39:27 PM »
Well, I'm finally able to start playing RDR today. So far, I like what I see of it, although I've only played it a little bit. Story seems more interesting than GTAIV, which had a story and characters that I didn't care about.

Also, I accidentally shot my own horse while I was still riding it.  :lol

Edit: Put in about two more hours and I'm really loving it so far. All the missions I've played have been at least as interesting as anything in GTAIV and there's definitely a lot more variety. I also like how there's always something nearby to do, even if it's something more mundane like picking herbs or hunting. The game world just feels more alive overall. It's got a few things that frustrate me, although for some things it's just that I'm not used to way the game works quite yet.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2010, 03:51:24 PM by Great Rumbler »
dog