Author Topic: What are you playing?  (Read 1893505 times)

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A Mod
Re: What are you playing?
« Reply #33840 on: October 09, 2019, 06:12:22 PM »
Fuck it all Arkham Knight DLC was $10 :yeshrug

You only overpaid by a little.... itís really bad.

The bat girl mission is ok, but itís really short and feels sort of low effort in terms of level and puzzle design.

Everything else is worth literally $0.
Harley's ass is worth at least 1$.

Stro

• #SaturnSquad
« Reply #33841 on: October 10, 2019, 07:49:05 AM »
Whites everywhere  :exxy

Svejk

« Reply #33842 on: October 10, 2019, 08:30:12 AM »
Hit a point in Arkham Knight and I'm just kinda done with it.  Gonna finish whatever story is left and move on.  It isn't bad by any means,  there's just too many other games that need to be played.  Need to get back to NMS VR, AC7, Black Desert, just to name a few..

All the games coming out in the next 6 months... :stahp

kingv

« Reply #33843 on: October 10, 2019, 09:02:19 AM »
The story is not done until you 100% it.

Donít you want the true ending?

Svejk

« Reply #33844 on: October 10, 2019, 09:36:54 AM »
The story is not done until you 100% it.

Donít you want the true ending?
It's not that important to me, so nah.  I just played it for the gameplay and aesthetics mostly... and being free on PS+.  If only I had the time...

kingv

« Reply #33845 on: October 10, 2019, 11:46:14 AM »
Iím being facetious. I think they that locking the true ending behind the riddler trophies was totally crappy.

They should have made it so you could complete the riddler quest line at some reasonably number of his trophies, and the rest were cheevo bait only.

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A Mod
« Reply #33846 on: October 10, 2019, 12:13:51 PM »
I mean it's literally a 15 seconds cutscene where
Arkham Knight real ending
Bruce activates "protocol whatever" and essentially dismantles the Batman identity.
[close]
It's barely worth YouTubing.

Freyj

« Reply #33847 on: October 12, 2019, 01:32:03 PM »
Johnny?

Just finished that area last night. Found it much easier to avoid targeting anything specific until the legs were done.

Mr Gilhaney

« Reply #33848 on: October 12, 2019, 05:08:54 PM »

:brain plays
♿️

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #33849 on: October 13, 2019, 11:54:31 AM »
Done with Spyro Reignited. I'm skipping the first game, cause I 100%ed the original version last year (I think) and 20 hours of Spyro are enough for now. I poked my head in briefly to take a look around, but I only toured the first hub before bowing out.
The second and third game are fun, but I think I still like the first the best. The third especially leans a lot on gimmicky stages where you play one of Spyro's friends. Nice for variety, but none of their playstyles are as fun as Spyro's (the second game uses temporary powerups instead).

Freyj

« Reply #33850 on: October 14, 2019, 05:50:11 PM »
Yeah I gave up on my usual Souls ďheaviest weapon availableĒ build in favor of fast weapons like the fists / spear. I donít really care much for the parry system and I feel like Havel build favors that. The cancel dodge out of heavy weapon / Goliath armor was too unreliable for me.

Thereís a set called Liquidator thatís real nice for bosses. Gives a ton of elemental defense.

Chooky

« Reply #33851 on: October 14, 2019, 09:59:47 PM »
i've been playing some ps3 the last week or two, and holy fuck i almost forgot how bad last gen was. and it's not even that so many games were fucking boring crap, it's that every game looks like it's about to fall apart at any moment. screen tearing, uneven framerates, and just ugly-ass visual clutter everywhere. people really don't appreciate what we have right now enough.

Spieler1

« Reply #33852 on: October 15, 2019, 05:22:10 PM »
That final level in Strider is a bitch  :doge  Also am on my second run in Ghouls'n'Ghosts. No idea where the magic item is. Plus a casual Shinobi 3 walkthrough on Megadrive Mini. At first I thought these days I'd prefer a more lenient double jump in the latter, but once you get used to it, you appreciate its depth again.

Nintex

• calm and resolved
« Reply #33853 on: October 15, 2019, 06:33:51 PM »
Did anyone here get the new Yooka Laylee? It looks pretty damn good
🤵🏼

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #33854 on: October 16, 2019, 10:56:40 PM »
Beat CODE VEIN today [good ending], took about 23 hours and that was doing a sizable chunk of the side content. Overall, it's a decent take on the Soul formula, but certainly has some issues that could be worked on if they do a sequel [and there is room for one].
dog

MMaRsu

« Reply #33855 on: October 17, 2019, 12:01:26 PM »
How was Fallout 4.. a great game in any way shape or form  :lol

MMaRsu

« Reply #33856 on: October 17, 2019, 01:38:21 PM »
I shouldn't even bother with you because you are the polar opposite of me but:

It was the major GOTY the year it got released:

Awards

Fallout 4 received numerous awards and nominations from gaming publications such as GameSpot,[85] GamesRadar,[86] EGM,[87] Game Revolution,[88] IGN,[89][90] and many more. The game received a game of the year award from the 19th ceremony of the Academy of Interactive Arts & Sciencesóalso known as D.I.C.E.óamong numerous nominations for the award from The Game Awards, The Daily Telegraph,[91] PC Gamer,[92] IGN and more.[93] It was also placed on various lists of the best games of 2015 in which GameSpot put it at sixth,[85] GamesRadar at fourth,[94] among others top lists. The game also received awards and nominations for Role-playing game of the year with it winning the award from Game Critics and D.I.C.E. with nominations from various other gaming publications.[93][weasel words]

I got over 200 hours logged in it (FO4 + story DLCs).

S.H.I.T. Fallout title, though. Crap dialogues (Yes, Yes, Sarcastic Yes, Maybe.... but Yes), nonsensical perks/ S.P.E.C.I.A.L. system, abhorrent storyline and major villains (robots) and goofy DLCs (Nuka World).

And this is why the entire game fails. Nobody is interesting to talk to. Except for one or two mutated folks.

The coolest character in the entire game is the robot at Green Diamond stadium that speaks Japanese  :lol.

GOTY doesn't mean shit, because most of those websites I wouldn't trust them at all " The Game Awards, IGN " lol.. How can it be GOTY when the story is shit, the dialogue is garbage, the perks are stupid.. basically anything that makes Fallout Fallout is garbage in Fallout 4.

- fantastic open-world map with varying locales
- good gunplay and combat - first for a 3D Fallout game
- good loot
- interesting crafting/ modular system
- fun and working settlement/ building your base system
- [personal] graphics i.e. Power Armor, high-rise Boston skyscrappers
- best loading screens ever

Allright let's start here. Now " fantastic " is a bit of a hyperbole, what varying locales are there exactly? The grasslands and the city parts.
Good gunplay & combat, how so exactly? Compared to other FPS games it's totally garbage, and as you said yourself the game falls flat on it's face when it tries to be an actual RPG. VATS is still cool, but that debuted in Fallout 3. Over 10(?) years ago.
The crafting system was great, I will give you that much. But it's not something like that hasn't been done before ( Fallout New Vegas ).
Personally I didn't give a shit about building a settlement, because there is absolutely zero reason to build a settlement. It doesn't offer you anything in the slightest as a benefit.
Boston skyscrapers were indeed cool, but they are barely used in the game. Almost no quest features them.

Now I did enjoy Fallout 4 somewhat, I put plenty of hours into it. The main story is absolute garbage. MAH BABY. And then he's a robot. Hmmk whatever the fuck GAME.
The " roleplaying " part of the game is as shitty as the other RPG parts of it. You are playing a character that has a predefined personality, voice and goal. So not really a lot of leeway for actual roleplaying. And like you said the dialogue choices are yes/no/sarcasm/more money

Personally, I think Fallout 4 is a garbage game that preceded Fallout 76 and will be the basis for any future Fallout and perhaps even ( I shudder to think ) future TES installments. It has some fun elements to it, but it's worse in many many ways compared to even Fallout 3 and especially New Vegas.

I also doubt you are the polar opposite of me :P.

StealthFan

• Swings Both Ways
« Reply #33857 on: October 19, 2019, 01:37:53 PM »
i've been playing some ps3 the last week or two, and holy fuck i almost forgot how bad last gen was. and it's not even that so many games were fucking boring crap, it's that every game looks like it's about to fall apart at any moment. screen tearing, uneven framerates, and just ugly-ass visual clutter everywhere. people really don't appreciate what we have right now enough.

I learned this last Xmas when I rebought one. Playing those games on PC is ideal.
reckt

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #33858 on: October 22, 2019, 07:13:09 AM »
started Catherine full body last night, such a great game, I'm still really good at doing the puzzles which was a shock as it'd been so long.

I feel the whole Rin thing has really been smashed in there though but they're an okay character.

Bebpo

« Reply #33859 on: October 23, 2019, 06:47:40 PM »
Finished the true ending route in World of Final Fantasy. Great fucking game. I had to look up who did the cutscenes (and there are tons of cutscenes in this game, including summons) because they were really well directed like a mainline FF game or major jrpg and it's Jun Akiyama, the cutscene director from Vagrant Story, FF12 and Kingdom Hearts 1. No wonder they're so good. His cutscene direction + Hamauzu's top notch soundtrack + good dialogue writing/script + good gameplay = great fucking rpg. No wonder people said this was the better game than FF15 when both came out at the same time. World of FF, Shadowbringers and Theatrhythm (and maybe PSP Dissidia) are the best FF stuff since FFX/FFXII days.

So many people bitch about the ugly bobblehead look and can't get past it, but that's a dumb reason to ignore a great traditional rpg like this. You get used to it. The game also starts off kinda slow & linear gameplay-wise but it picks up around 5-7 hours in (and it's a good 50-60 hour game). Other than the slow beginning only negatives I have is the dungeon design gets cut & paste towards the end (Alexander's Bridge is ughh) and the balance can get pretty broken. I was struggling at endgame and used an online team suggestion and it took me through the endgame and all the post-game and true ending final boss no problem.

Also finished up the story mode in Super Mario Maker 2, also a great fucking game. Pretty much has everything you need, a ton of SP levels and tons of MP levels and a good course maker w/tutorials. Until they do a 3d mario maker I think this is pretty feature complete and I'll pick it up from time to time and play some online levels.

Bebpo

« Reply #33860 on: October 24, 2019, 12:59:49 AM »
Tried playing Team Bloober's >Observer_ and I realized after Layers of Fear, Blair Witch and this I kinda hate Team Blooper and not gonna try any of their games again. Their concept of game design is pretty far removed from mine.

Like you have a cool cyperpunk setting here and it's a walking sim, but you're constantly unable to walk and forced to sit and watch dialogues play out. But you can't advance or skip the dialogue and have to wait for every line to be spoken and the dialogue ...is....delivered....very...painfully....slow. It's like nails on a chalkboard to me and the game is essentially unplayable. Deleting.

It also took about 40 mins of monkeying around in settings to get running on PC. Tech-wise seems a mess.

Bebpo

« Reply #33861 on: October 24, 2019, 01:58:17 AM »
Finally started playing Binary Domain and outside the really dated Gears controls this is great. Reminds me of MGR-ish. Pretty good English VA track, guessing English was the primary language for this and not a dub.

The Sceneman

• Did my wife send you?
« Reply #33862 on: October 24, 2019, 02:21:28 AM »
Binary Domain is soooooo good. Probably the best TPS ever. I should play it again

BIONIC

• Live Laugh Love. Wanderlust. The Office. Pizza. Dog mom. #Blessed
« Reply #33863 on: October 24, 2019, 03:17:19 AM »
RGG Studios made like 20 Yakuza games since, but they canít muster a single Binary Domain sequel :goty
Wine

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #33864 on: October 24, 2019, 04:28:47 AM »
Tried playing Team Bloober's >Observer_ and I realized after Layers of Fear, Blair Witch and this I kinda hate Team Blooper

You should hateplay the games like me. Streamed them for a friend and I honestly think Observer might be their worst one. It's unbelievable how hard it starts shitting the bed with the walking-sim hallucination bits.

Spieler1

« Reply #33865 on: October 24, 2019, 05:44:51 AM »
Replaying Amnesia after I thought Soma became a little too shallow in game design. It's not quite as complexe as I remember  :doge But definitely more involving than Soma.

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #33866 on: October 24, 2019, 05:52:56 AM »
You gonna go further back and play their Penumbra games as well?

Bebpo

« Reply #33867 on: October 24, 2019, 11:11:49 AM »
I donít remember Amnesia having much gameplay depth, was a good game but more about atmosphere and creep factor. Gameplay-wise the Pnumbra games are much more games with poor combat, inventory and all. I liked them but theyíre pretty rough. I fucking love Soma though. Basically itís Amnesia with a better story and more interesting setting.

Also Iím in the minority but machine for pigs > amnesia.

Spieler1

« Reply #33868 on: October 24, 2019, 01:10:20 PM »
At least there's some form of inventory/health management and puzzle solving in Amnesia. Soma is 80% pulling levers with not even the most minimal amount of brainwork involved. Story and atmosphere in Soma take a huge hit once they start with sassy banter and don't stop.

I might get the final Penumbra during Halloween. :trumps
« Last Edit: October 24, 2019, 01:14:22 PM by Spieler1 »

Bebpo

« Reply #33869 on: October 24, 2019, 01:14:42 PM »
Amnesia had inventory? I haven't played it in years but I thought you just walked around and the couple parts with monsters are puzzles.

Binary Domain is soooooo good. Probably the best TPS ever. I should play it again

Yeah, I'm liking it. Gameplay seems pretty simple though and gunplay feels pretty floaty, basically what I'd expect from the Yakuza team doing a TPS. I haven't played a Gears-ish cover game for years so idk maybe they're all like that. I just installed Gears 5 so I can compare the shooting/movement feel.

Bebpo

« Reply #33870 on: October 25, 2019, 02:14:10 AM »
Yeah, I played some more of it (and messed with the FoV sliders until the shooting felt better and more accurate [note, it's hard to shoot well when you can't see a distant enemy]) and I'm really liking Binary Domain. Like I played a bit of Gears 5 and the shooting feels more solid and movement smoother, but you're right that the enemies in BD and stage design is pretty fun. And yeah I enjoy the dialogue responses to your team. Cutscene direction is on point for the studio and even the music is very good so far. Seems like a great game.

MMaRsu

« Reply #33871 on: October 25, 2019, 03:06:51 AM »
Do I sell my copy of Pokemon Emerald for a hundred buckaroos

and buy cod mw  ???

Nintex

• calm and resolved
« Reply #33872 on: October 25, 2019, 03:44:30 AM »
Do I sell my rare retro item and buy a game that'll be $20 in a few months  :thinking
🤵🏼

MMaRsu

« Reply #33873 on: October 25, 2019, 04:55:59 AM »
I dunno how rare it is but sure

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #33874 on: October 25, 2019, 08:55:18 AM »
Code Vein has its issues, but I'd really like to see what they can do with a sequel [assuming it didn't totally bomb].
dog

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #33875 on: October 25, 2019, 10:22:59 AM »
That's because you are playing anime.

Hell, I struggle to think of a game more anime.

Corey in the House on the DS...
^_^

Bebpo

« Reply #33876 on: October 25, 2019, 11:26:54 AM »
Mechanically Code Vein is a fun JRPG (levelling up skills, switching classes, dozo dozo arigato!) mixed with the Souls formula (bonfires, upgrades, lost souls, stamina management etc.).

But the characters................ plot.................... dialogues...................it's like I'm playing anime!

haha, so you did end up playing this :P

Bebpo

« Reply #33877 on: October 26, 2019, 02:47:09 AM »
Started playing Crackdown 3 and it's...alright? Like it's just crackdown but in shiny this-gen HD with nice colors and more geometry, but it's still fun leveling up skills, finding agility orbs and you can still grenade spam everything. I remember Crackdown 2 being complete shit, so I guess this is a step up even if it's not trying anything at all and is just Crackdown 1 in HDDD. For free on gamepass I'm enjoying it as popcorn entertainment.

After so many series like AC have gone complete auto-climbing, it's actually kinda refreshing and satisfying for a change to try to figure out how to scale buildings from the ground to the top.

Nuitangg

« Reply #33878 on: October 26, 2019, 09:13:05 AM »
Crackdown 3 is the only game I've finished this year.   :fbm

Trent Dole

• the sharpest tool in the shed
« Reply #33879 on: October 26, 2019, 10:08:04 AM »
Code Vein has its issues, but I'd really like to see what they can do with a sequel [assuming it didn't totally bomb].
A ton of my weeby friends have been playing it on steam, unless Bandai Namco had idiotic sales goals I'd wager they're happy with how it's done.
Hi

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #33880 on: October 26, 2019, 11:03:11 AM »
A ton of my weeby friends have been playing it on steam, unless Bandai Namco had idiotic sales goals I'd wager they're happy with how it's done.

Physical sales in Japan were atrocious, though. :(
dog

Spieler1

« Reply #33881 on: October 26, 2019, 11:44:30 AM »
It was in the NPD top 10.

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #33882 on: October 26, 2019, 11:50:19 AM »
It did, but 83k in four weeks isn't exactly burning up the charts.
dog

kingv

« Reply #33883 on: October 26, 2019, 12:31:45 PM »
Started playing Crackdown 3 and it's...alright? Like it's just crackdown but in shiny this-gen HD with nice colors and more geometry, but it's still fun leveling up skills, finding agility orbs and you can still grenade spam everything. I remember Crackdown 2 being complete shit, so I guess this is a step up even if it's not trying anything at all and is just Crackdown 1 in HDDD. For free on gamepass I'm enjoying it as popcorn entertainment.

After so many series like AC have gone complete auto-climbing, it's actually kinda refreshing and satisfying for a change to try to figure out how to scale buildings from the ground to the top.

Itís definitely kind of a throw back to 2006. Not bad, but sort of a weird game in that context.

BIONIC

• Live Laugh Love. Wanderlust. The Office. Pizza. Dog mom. #Blessed
« Reply #33884 on: October 27, 2019, 02:32:06 AM »
Crackdown 3 is the only game I've finished this year.   :fbm

:jeanluc
Wine

Spieler1

« Reply #33885 on: October 27, 2019, 01:38:52 PM »
I finally took the final key for coming in in Ghouls'n'Ghosts :rejoice The second run isn't so bad once you get the magic weapon, even though you're always scared to pick up a trash weapon over it. Plus it turned the larva boss into enraging shit, which took me as long as all the other levels combined. :stahp :rage
« Last Edit: October 27, 2019, 01:49:30 PM by Spieler1 »

Spieler1

« Reply #33886 on: October 27, 2019, 06:43:48 PM »
I finally took the final key for coming in in Ghouls'n'Ghosts :rejoice The second run isn't so bad once you get the magic weapon, even though you're always scared to pick up a trash weapon over it. Plus it turned the larva boss into enraging shit, which took me as long as all the other levels combined. :stahp :rage

Replayed a few stages of the SNES one to get a direct comparison. Weird how much slower that one is, but it's not that hard to get used to. Weapons overall are shittier though and I don't get why they removed upwards shooting. Still, all in all it's a slightly more satisfying game on SNES I'd say.

Nintex

• calm and resolved
« Reply #33887 on: October 27, 2019, 07:31:08 PM »
You've not played GnG until you've played it at 50hz with slow down and flickering  :stahp
🤵🏼

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #33888 on: October 28, 2019, 09:53:19 AM »
The game definitely has some issues with difficulty spikes. Though to a degree this crops up in nearly every Souls-like.
dog

porkbun

• #1 Pit-Fighter fan
« Reply #33889 on: October 28, 2019, 11:43:05 AM »

Replayed a few stages of the SNES one to get a direct comparison. Weird how much slower that one is, but it's not that hard to get used to. Weapons overall are shittier though and I don't get why they removed upwards shooting. Still, all in all it's a slightly more satisfying game on SNES I'd say.

A lot of early SNES games had issues with slowdown.

IIRC there is a way to cheese the larva boss no matter what weapon you have, but it's been ages since I played the game. 

Svejk

« Reply #33890 on: October 28, 2019, 12:02:21 PM »
iirc, the larva boss, you run all the way to the bottom left side of his body (without falling off) and just duck and shoot across his whole body, weapon permitting.   It should take out all his... orafices.

I remember when Super R-Type came out, it had such massive shitty SNES slowdown, but some mags were claiming it was  intended to do that.  :lol

Spieler1

« Reply #33891 on: October 28, 2019, 01:02:48 PM »
iirc, the larva boss, you run all the way to the bottom left side of his body (without falling off) and just duck and shoot across his whole body, weapon permitting.   It should take out all his... orafices.

right, but the true ending weapon doesn't have the range, so it makes it suck.

Bebpo

« Reply #33892 on: October 30, 2019, 04:44:06 AM »
I am not buying/ warezing/ playing Code Vein. It's trash from what I saw on Twitch.

I am seriously impressed with this title. The animu/ waifu front should not blot out the core of the game - which is frankly speaking quite good.

;)

Glad you're enjoying it!

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #33893 on: October 30, 2019, 06:51:01 AM »
Vampyr
It's really pretty. You can really feel the pneumonia creeping in. Animation technology needs to catch up, though. The bumbling puppets really clash with the immaculate environments. Until then, devs need to learn that less is more with face-to-face conversations. Small movements and fewer of them. The constant twitching triggered by every line was dumb when Bioware did it in Mass Effect, but it still happens.

The game's structrue is a little opaque to me still and the save system is entirely inscrutable (you just have to pay attention to when it autosaves, I guess /shrug). Every night seems to last as long as you want to walk around, at least, so I can explore at my leisure and talk to people.

I had also assumed that blood would be much harder to come by, to really tempt you into sucking on patients or staff, but there really is not need so far, as you can actually gain XP in conversation and by doing tasks for people. I think it pales in comparison to a plumped up and personally treated nurse (?), but if there's really no need...

What puzzles me most so far: The game is undecided on how to allow you to replenish blood mid-combat. It teaches the stun-then-suck method, as though it would be central to combat, but the mechanics of it are really cumbersome and punishing. Enemies becomes harder to stun after every successful stun (which is backwards, but whatever) and hardier enemies not only have giant stun bars, but can also outright resit attempts. And to top it off, the whole point, landing a bite, recovers very little blood unless you invest into upgrading your bite (instead of flashy vampire powers).

But then then I found an offhand knife that draws blood on hit. It's reasonably quick, replenishes instantly and so far it's enough for a heal or a special attack. Upgrades will make it last longer. Unless this is just a gimme to make the early goings easier I'm going to be building my character in this direction.

So I can either use powers, then waste a bunch of time whittling them down to land a bite, or just - damage them with a blood sucky knife? I mean, player freedom is nice and I'd much rather do the latter, but why have the whole stun nonsense in the first place?

Chooky

« Reply #33894 on: October 30, 2019, 09:46:37 AM »
so did anyone play the new contra game? it looks like they didn't send out any review copies. I know it's not like a traditional contra game but if it's fun it might be worth picking up with that Target b2g1 sale.

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #33895 on: October 30, 2019, 09:52:17 AM »
so did anyone play the new contra game? it looks like they didn't send out any review copies. I know it's not like a traditional contra game but if it's fun it might be worth picking up with that Target b2g1 sale.

Looks like shit.

Spieler1

« Reply #33896 on: October 30, 2019, 12:11:47 PM »
Castlevania Bloodlines - oh my gawd :leon Who thought that all I ever needed is a Castlevania eurotrip with Aquaman? :lawd

Svejk

« Reply #33897 on: October 30, 2019, 12:37:07 PM »
Definitely one of the best CV's no doubt.  :)

Tuckers Law

« Reply #33898 on: October 30, 2019, 03:09:23 PM »
Started up Days Gone just in time for Halloween.  Thereís certainly some jank going on, but Iím alright with it so far because the game is already coasting on some good will from actually having killable zombie kids.  Thatís always been a pet peeve of mine, how often ďzombie gamesĒ just ignore children being caught up in a zombie pandemic. 

Freyj

« Reply #33899 on: October 30, 2019, 08:38:15 PM »
Borys youíre not bothered by the level design? Iíd seen lots and lots of complaints about how simple and monotonous it was and that completely turned off my interest in the game.