Author Topic: Yixian Total Meltdown Thread of Shame and Free Realms  (Read 31085 times)

Yixian

Yixian Total Meltdown Thread of Shame and Free Realms
« on: August 22, 2009, 02:33:51 AM »
Oook where do we start? I'm not sure why I'm bothering writing a response to members of what certainly is one of the most loserish bottom-of-the-internet barrel forums out there but I guess something about pointing out just how pathetic you vile, spiteful "human beings" are is simply irresistible!

Don't doubt that that's what the majority of you people are: vile, spiteful and utterly repugnant. I mean seriously, look at yourselves, the worst of GAF congregate on this pathetic backwater of a mini-forum to spew nerdish hate remarks at other people on GAF and slap each others back in nerdish agreement. Make no mistake this entire website is the exact equivalent of two sweaty, clammy-palmed nerds gossiping in internet memes behind other peoples backs, sniggering, high fiving and walking off.

In fact elektrikluv herself outright admitted this place is unpleasant and boring but she eventually started coming back here so I'm not sure what that says about her. I guess it goes that little way towards helping you fill every last second of your day with online social consumption?

Oh and as for me as a boyfriend, well, I don't even need to tell you why I'd never accept an insult from people like you on that subject, least of all when you barely know a thing about me or my relationship. Like for example the tme recently I took elektrikluv for a surprise city break abroad at great expense only to be unable to sleep the night before with nerves, hoping she'd have a good time and all the detailed plans I had made for her would work out. Of course by the end of the first day then I was pretty exhausted, causing her to accuse me of being quite, making me feel self-conscious for not giving her an exciting evening for being so tired. I committed the cardinal sin in our relationship and expressed any degree of sadness at what she had said, and by that I mean she asked if her saying that had upset me and I replied "a bit". Of course any normal human being would simply have reassured me and we'd move on but she furiously blanked me for an hour and I had to beg her to leave.

I suppose a "good" boyfriend wouldn't have taken her on holiday and put her in the position of having to at some point feel guilty for it as it has been long established that she is unable to deal with this emotion in a sane way. I suppose a "good" boyfriend would have quickly downed some speed around 5pm to get him through the night without for a second going a little bit quiet due to lack of sleep. Of course the very very "best" boyfriend wouldn't date her at all so she wouldn't risk feeling guilty for all the thoughtful things you'd no doubt try and do for her.

It was rather amusing to watch the nerdiest or nerdlingers here immediately begin discussing who would bang her next, aww, you're such cute little obnoxious brats! I could only hope that you would be successful and experience everything that happened above and all the rest.

Anyway I guess I'll just go become a doctor and decent human being and stuff while you guys.. I dunno, sell your facial oil to grease companies or something. Oh hey Fresh Prince! Call me! I'll need someone to clean my toilets in a few years.

And save the replies, not gonna read them ;)

Love you!! xxxx
« Last Edit: August 22, 2009, 03:15:50 PM by BlueTsunami »

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
Yixian Meltdown Thread
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2009, 02:37:43 AM »
Oook where do we start? I'm not sure why I'm bothering writing a response to members of what certainly is one of the most loserish bottom-of-the-internet barrel forums out there but I guess something about pointing out just how pathetic you vile, spiteful "human beings" are is simply irresistible!

Don't doubt that that's what the majority of you people are: vile, spiteful and utterly repugnant. I mean seriously, look at yourselves, the worst of GAF congregate on this pathetic backwater of a mini-forum to spew nerdish hate remarks at other people on GAF and slap each others back in nerdish agreement. Make no mistake this entire website is the exact equivalent of two sweaty, clammy-palmed nerds gossiping in internet memes behind other peoples backs, sniggering, high fiving and walking off.

In fact elektrikluv herself outright admitted this place is unpleasant and boring but she eventually started coming back here so I'm not sure what that says about her. I guess it goes that little way towards helping you fill every last second of your day with online social consumption?

Oh and as for me as a boyfriend, well, I don't even need to tell you why I'd never accept an insult from people like you on that subject, least of all when you barely know a thing about me or my relationship. Like for example the tme recently I took elektrikluv for a surprise city break abroad at great expense only to be unable to sleep the night before with nerves, hoping she'd have a good time and all the detailed plans I had made for her would work out. Of course by the end of the first day then I was pretty exhausted, causing her to accuse me of being quite, making me feel self-conscious for not giving her an exciting evening for being so tired. I committed the cardinal sin in our relationship and expressed any degree of sadness at what she had said, and by that I mean she asked if her saying that had upset me and I replied "a bit". Of course any normal human being would simply have reassured me and we'd move on but she furiously blanked me for an hour and I had to beg her to leave.

I suppose a "good" boyfriend wouldn't have taken her on holiday and put her in the position of having to at some point feel guilty for it as it has been long established that she is unable to deal with this emotion in a sane way. I suppose a "good" boyfriend would have quickly downed some speed around 5pm to get him through the night without for a second going a little bit quiet due to lack of sleep. Of course the very very "best" boyfriend wouldn't date her at all so she wouldn't risk feeling guilty for all the thoughtful things you'd no doubt try and do for her.

It was rather amusing to watch the nerdiest or nerdlingers here immediately begin discussing who would bang her next, aww, you're such cute little obnoxious brats! I could only hope that you would be successful and experience everything that happened above and all the rest.

Anyway I guess I'll just go become a doctor and decent human being and stuff while you guys.. I dunno, sell your facial oil to grease companies or something. Oh hey Fresh Prince! Call me! I'll need someone to clean my toilets in a few years.

And save the replies, not gonna read them ;)

Love you!! xxxx

YES! I haven't even read it yet but I can't fuken wait

ok wow cry more please. there wasn't even any death threats... unfortunately you aren't gonna read this but, man, you got potential for crazy but you need training. i could've made you a champion
« Last Edit: August 22, 2009, 02:43:02 AM by BlackMage »
UNF

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
Yixian Meltdown Thread
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2009, 02:51:50 AM »
hey guys i got one i got one: wow he should publish that post and call it "wahhhh and peace".. get it wahhhh and peace hahaha  :tomato
UNF

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
Yixian Meltdown Thread
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2009, 02:57:22 AM »
... I don't even need to tell you why I'd never accept an insult from people like you on that subject...

:rofl :rofl :rofl

Man, for someone who views this place as gutter trash and is so far above us, he sure did get extremely butthurt. :lol
PSP

Fresh Prince

• a one-eyed cat peepin' in a seafood store
Yixian Meltdown Thread
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2009, 02:58:58 AM »
Our shit cut you deep, eh?
And a mention by name :heart

Jin I'm coming back baby.

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
Yixian Meltdown Thread
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2009, 03:00:41 AM »

:rofl :rofl :rofl

This rant is pure gold. I might have to split this topic to put it into the Hall of Fame.

Poor elektrikluv. :-\
PSP

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
Yixian Meltdown Thread
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2009, 03:01:06 AM »

it's really no fair, how come you get extra attention?!  :maf
UNF

Yixian Meltdown Thread
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2009, 03:01:49 AM »
yixian and his bony frame are on a warpath, LOOKOUT!
orl

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
Yixian Meltdown Thread
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2009, 03:02:35 AM »
Fresh Prince, change your tag to Yixian's Toilet Cleaner. :lol
PSP

Fresh Prince

Yixian Meltdown Thread
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2009, 03:05:17 AM »

it's really no fair, how come you get extra attention?!  :maf

You know why? Because I said the fucking truth with no fucking pretense. Simple as that. Hell what am I doing on the internet? I've got shit stains on humanity like Yixian to clean up.

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
Yixian Meltdown Thread
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2009, 03:13:00 AM »
I hope elektrikluv doesn't end up in a suitcase.  :-\
PSP

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
Yixian Meltdown Thread
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2009, 03:20:07 AM »
He'll never read that. :lol
PSP

twerd

• Twilight Nerd LOL
Re: Yixian Total Meltdown Thread of Shame
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2009, 03:40:40 AM »
What'd you edit out of his post, Willco? I want to read it in all its glory.

Yixian, this is EB, we troll the shit out of each other. You're the only one so insanely insecure about yourself that you feel the need to defend yourself. Grow a pair, take the internet less seriously, and shut the fuck up about your relationship.

<3
wut

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2009, 03:42:00 AM »
I didn't edit anything, I merely split it from another topic.
PSP

twerd

• Twilight Nerd LOL
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2009, 03:42:42 AM »
I didn't edit anything, I merely split it from another topic.

Was this in the catch-all Link thread? In that case, I applaud you good sir.
wut

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2009, 03:53:34 AM »
You'll all be sorry when he's a he's a successful doctor and you're nothing but a number on a death panel

smh dude, you've proven to be quite the child. Anyone dating someone like Elektrikluv shouldn't feel the need to validate themselves on the internets. I'm guessing you feel inadequate about yourself. Perhaps becoming a doctor will fix that. Or maybe you just want to write yourself penis growth prescriptions

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2009, 03:54:44 AM »
I'm pretty sure jarosh has documented what schizo he is on GAF. This is nothing really new.
PSP

E-DuB

« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2009, 03:55:36 AM »
Ummmmm.....hmmmm...uhhhhh.....Don't really know what to say really....

recursivelyenumerable

• you might think that; I couldn't possibly comment
« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2009, 03:55:55 AM »
uhhh

ok

too bad, I always liked yixian

so did she like break up with him or something

QED

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2009, 03:56:56 AM »
That'd be pretty funny if she did, and he blamed it all on THE BORE.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2009, 04:13:50 AM by Willco »
PSP

twerd

• Twilight Nerd LOL
« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2009, 04:01:04 AM »
Ignore this post! :D
wut

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2009, 04:01:40 AM »
Funny that her relationship status isn't mentioned anymore on facebook, while he's still listing her as his gf on his relationship status. For shame

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2009, 04:08:22 AM »
[youtube=560,345]8RYo0JpT410[/youtube]
PSP

recursivelyenumerable

• you might think that; I couldn't possibly comment
« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2009, 04:23:53 AM »
ok, i FINALLY managed to track down the drama behind this thread.  wtf?  i apologize for ever having been sort of favorably inclined toward yixian.
QED

BobFromPikeCreek

« Reply #24 on: August 22, 2009, 04:26:22 AM »
 :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Is she still dating this fucking nut? Jesus Christ. I've never seen someone whose mental instability comes across this clearly over the internet.
zzzzz

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2009, 04:29:18 AM »
Can someone give me the cliffs notes version of wtf is going on here?
yar

BobFromPikeCreek

« Reply #26 on: August 22, 2009, 04:36:00 AM »
I have no idea how it reached here.
zzzzz

Narag

« Reply #27 on: August 22, 2009, 04:36:16 AM »
Why are Yixian's shitty threads infecting other forums now?

Edit: Oh, split from another topic.

So I'm to believe he went to the "effort" of coming here, signing up, then making a pisspoor "Fuck you." post under the pretense anyone here is beneath his notice but just in case you weren't aware, well, you are now but he'll never know if you are or not as he'll never read the replies.  :chicken
« Last Edit: August 22, 2009, 04:40:46 AM by Narag »
DMC

Vizzys

• green hair connoisseur
« Reply #28 on: August 22, 2009, 04:39:44 AM »
this guys gonna be a doctor?
萌え~

Reb

• Hon. Mr. Tired
« Reply #29 on: August 22, 2009, 04:46:30 AM »
My palms are sweaty with excitement over this thread.
brb

etiolate

« Reply #30 on: August 22, 2009, 05:09:47 AM »
I can't only be the one that heard his post in this voice.

Vizzys

• green hair connoisseur
« Reply #31 on: August 22, 2009, 05:15:05 AM »
inconceivable!
萌え~

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #32 on: August 22, 2009, 05:18:14 AM »
Yixian caught saying dumb shit...again.

Anyway, I was proven right with this thread.  I've had the dumbfuck on ignore for well over a year on GAF, maybe about two years, but you guys loved him anyway because he broke out in histrionics with an asspie bent to it, which for whatever reason, a lot of EB members find to be endearing.  He's always been a neurotic pseudointellectual and the fact that he wants to be a doctor is pretty interesting.

As for Yixian and elektrikluv relationship drama, who gives a fuck.

...and leper Willco for allowing this loser to post.
🍆🍆

Reb

• Hon. Mr. Tired
« Reply #33 on: August 22, 2009, 05:19:14 AM »
Like for example the tme recently I took elektrikluv for a surprise city break abroad at great expense only to be unable to sleep the night before with nerves, hoping she'd have a good time and all the detailed plans I had made for her would work out. Of course by the end of the first day then I was pretty exhausted, causing her to accuse me of being quite, making me feel self-conscious for not giving her an exciting evening for being so tired. I committed the cardinal sin in our relationship and expressed any degree of sadness at what she had said, and by that I mean she asked if her saying that had upset me and I replied "a bit". Of course any normal human being would simply have reassured me and we'd move on but she furiously blanked me for an hour and I had to beg her to leave.

I liked this part. Although I don't know what 'furious blanking' is.
brb

Narag

« Reply #34 on: August 22, 2009, 05:19:55 AM »
Maybe he's being modest and self-censoring the word FUCK. Ever the gentleman.
DMC

Purple Filth

• This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win—and it can—then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace
« Reply #35 on: August 22, 2009, 05:21:44 AM »
thats a joke post right?

holy shit  :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

« Last Edit: August 22, 2009, 05:26:28 AM by Purple Filth »

Reb

• Hon. Mr. Tired
« Reply #36 on: August 22, 2009, 05:24:03 AM »
Blanking may refer to:

* Blanking (metalworking), a metalworking process to form the rough shape of a sheet metal workpiece

That explains everything.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
Nothing
[close]
brb

Fresh Prince

« Reply #37 on: August 22, 2009, 05:24:41 AM »
You'll all be sorry when he's a he's a successful doctor and you're nothing but a number on a death panel

smh dude, you've proven to be quite the child. Anyone dating someone like Elektrikluv shouldn't feel the need to validate themselves on the internets. I'm guessing you feel inadequate about yourself. Perhaps becoming a doctor will fix that. Or maybe you just want to write yourself penis growth prescriptions
I've come to the conclusion people in relationships deserve each other.

Cliff notes:
Yixian posts photos of Electrikluv's arse on GAF.
Electirkluv bitches about it on Evilbore
Shit happens IRL
Yixian rant on Evilbore

Also what T EXP said

Purple Filth

• This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win—and it can—then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace
« Reply #38 on: August 22, 2009, 05:24:56 AM »
crap post

etiolate

« Reply #39 on: August 22, 2009, 05:25:09 AM »
Like for example the tme recently I took elektrikluv for a surprise city break abroad at great expense only to be unable to sleep the night before with nerves, hoping she'd have a good time and all the detailed plans I had made for her would work out. Of course by the end of the first day then I was pretty exhausted, causing her to accuse me of being quite, making me feel self-conscious for not giving her an exciting evening for being so tired. I committed the cardinal sin in our relationship,  the most famous is never get involved in a land war in Asia, but only slightly less well-known is this: never go in against a Yixian when poon is on the line!

Fresh Prince

« Reply #40 on: August 22, 2009, 05:31:43 AM »
Also this saga shows how stupid some women are.

twerd

• Twilight Nerd LOL
« Reply #41 on: August 22, 2009, 05:46:02 AM »
Also this saga shows how stupid some women are.

Now, now, we all make mistakes.
wut

Tieno

• Iconz
« Reply #42 on: August 22, 2009, 06:44:48 AM »
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Is she still dating this fucking nut? Jesus Christ. I've never seen someone whose mental instability comes across this clearly over the internet.
It takes a lot of hard work to get your lack of confidence stand out on the internet. Yixian has succeeded remarkably.
i

Kestastrophe

• "Hero" isn't the right word, but its the first word that comes to mind
« Reply #43 on: August 22, 2009, 09:15:41 AM »
the worst of GAF congregate on this pathetic backwater of a mini-forum to spew nerdish hate remarks at other people on GAF and slap each others back in nerdish agreement.
:bow us

Quote from: Yixian
Make no mistake this entire website is the exact equivalent of two sweaty, clammy-palmed nerds gossiping in internet memes behind other peoples backs, sniggering, high fiving and walking off.
lol, the hypocrisy. Apparently this is lower on the list than "guy who posts revealing pictures of his girlfriend to get nerd props"  ::)
« Last Edit: August 22, 2009, 09:17:52 AM by Kestastrophe »
jon

Draft

« Reply #44 on: August 22, 2009, 09:24:39 AM »
Man caught some serious feelings.

Bildi

• AKA Bildo
« Reply #45 on: August 22, 2009, 09:27:41 AM »
Wow, that is a LOT of text.
I take it this means Yixian will not be a regular poster. :elephant

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
« Reply #46 on: August 22, 2009, 09:52:20 AM »
Wait wait wait... I'm to understand that Lord Asspie posted pics of eliktrikluv's derriere and I KNEW NOTHING ABOUT IT???

...no, still not worth wasting time browsing gaf.
yar

Barry Egan

• The neurotic is nailed to the cross of his fiction.
« Reply #47 on: August 22, 2009, 10:16:42 AM »
Jarosh: 1

Yixian: 0

WrikaWrek

• Let your soul glow
« Reply #48 on: August 22, 2009, 10:25:27 AM »
Shit. I didn't know about this and even i feel guilty.

muckhole

• AMBASSADOR
« Reply #49 on: August 22, 2009, 10:30:18 AM »
What I love the most is the self-congratulatory parts of his post, detailing what a great boyfriend he is, still oblivious as to why folks might have had an issue with his behaviour.

If you're reading this (and I'm sure you are, Yixian), you're a self-centered repugnant fucking clown.
fek

WrikaWrek

• Let your soul glow
« Reply #50 on: August 22, 2009, 10:32:42 AM »
You tell him muchole, this motherfucker made me feel bad about myself.

Don Flamenco

• FootDiFootDiFootDive
« Reply #51 on: August 22, 2009, 10:35:03 AM »
Wow.  Niiiiice

Ummmmm.....hmmmm...uhhhhh.....Don't really know what to say really....

Just "snigger," give me a high five, and walk off

Diunx

• Humble motherfucker with a big-ass dick
« Reply #52 on: August 22, 2009, 10:35:48 AM »
C an I have a link to the arse pics mentioned on the first page? just so I can catch up before replying to this thread.
Drunk

twerd

• Twilight Nerd LOL
« Reply #53 on: August 22, 2009, 10:54:39 AM »
Yeah, sure, pervert.
wut

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon
« Reply #54 on: August 22, 2009, 11:07:40 AM »
He doesn't have the discipline to just walk away from this thread without ever reading the replies.

Anyway I guess I'll just go become a doctor and decent human being

[youtube=560,345]G2y8Sx4B2Sk[/youtube]

You clearly cling to your future career as a measure of your worth as a human being.  Now, that's all fine and dandy, though a little pathetic, but here's the thing:

You're not a doctor yet.  You're not shit yet.  Boasting about your future career aspirations is beyond lame.

But don't worry.  Even if you succeed and become a doctor, make bucketloads of money, you'll never be as sexy or as badass as a Mountie.  :cancry
MMA

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #55 on: August 22, 2009, 11:39:56 AM »
I don't know whats worse, being a nerdlinger or feeling the need to make a long post so you can prove and justify yourself to said nerdlingers. Yixian lost.

I am better than you, I am an aspiring doctor  :smug
« Last Edit: August 22, 2009, 11:41:38 AM by BlueTsunami »
:9

Don Flamenco

• FootDiFootDiFootDive
« Reply #56 on: August 22, 2009, 11:40:33 AM »
Oh he will become a doctor for sure.

A vet, healing pigs and cows in Alabama.

that's probably a pretty profitable job. :lol

maybe elektrikluv got with him just because of his future aspirations.  a lot of girls do that!  and I mean, he doesn't seem like he has other redeeming qualities.

FatalT

« Reply #57 on: August 22, 2009, 11:44:26 AM »
:lol

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #58 on: August 22, 2009, 11:45:50 AM »
This is like the speech you give when the two maverick detectives who put you away are watching as you're being put in cuffs and placed into a police cruiser.
:9

FatalT

« Reply #59 on: August 22, 2009, 11:48:48 AM »
Hhhuuuuuuuuuuuuu YOU'LL ALL REGRET IT WHEN I'M A DOCTOR AND YOU'RE SCRUBBING MY TOILETS HURRRRrrrruuhhhhhhh...