Author Topic: The Bore Steam Thread :monocle  (Read 1013173 times)

MMaRsu

• Administrator
What

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
©@©™

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
Re: The Bore Steam Thread :monocle
« Reply #7442 on: May 03, 2022, 03:04:27 PM »
Rogue (like/lite/soulslike) sale on Steam.
Plenty of good deals like the Castlevania Collection, Crypt of the Necromancer and Hollow Knight.

I'm grabbing a few games for the deck  8)

Also
Star Wars sale
LOTR sale
Capcom sale

:dizzy
« Last Edit: May 03, 2022, 03:12:46 PM by Nintex »
🤴

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #7444 on: May 05, 2022, 03:46:55 AM »
I love how many people pull up the demo tools in some engine for a couple hours, change a few things, spread some free asset store stuff around, then slap it up on Steam and abandon it. There's like two or three a week:
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1831900/UE5_Shooter_Game/
This game is a junior high school students spend a month to do, give a high praise oh!
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1972230/Alcyone/

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #7445 on: May 05, 2022, 10:04:56 AM »
I love how many people pull up the demo tools in some engine for a couple hours, change a few things, spread some free asset store stuff around, then slap it up on Steam and abandon it. There's like two or three a week:
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1831900/UE5_Shooter_Game/
This game is a junior high school students spend a month to do, give a high praise oh!

What about the soundtrack, it worth 99 cents? :thinking
©@©™

benjipwns

« Reply #7447 on: May 09, 2022, 06:16:02 AM »
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1986240/Maid_PizzaHub/
In Pizza Hub you can try any pizza for every taste. Spicy, sweet or maybe both? Our maid will serve you properly and bring your pizza hot on time! You won't be disappointed in it... Visit her at PizzaHub!

Easy win: Keyboard Сtrl+D - Complete Level

FEATURES
❤ Beautiful artwork
❤ Animation scenes
❤ Relaxing music
❤ CG Gallery Mode
❤ Puzzle game

In the game, your goal is to collect the puzzle in order to restore the pictures.
spoiler (click to show/hide)

[close]

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #7448 on: May 09, 2022, 11:27:45 AM »
$5 Hot-n-Ready!
©@©™

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Last Edit: June 01, 2022, 09:31:55 PM by D3RANG3D »

benjipwns

« Reply #7452 on: May 25, 2022, 03:25:51 PM »
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1286880/Ship_Graveyard_Simulator/
Visit the largest ship graveyard in the world. A dozen kilometers of beach filled with wrecks. Lots of valuable materials in ships wrecked on the coast. Thousands of tons of steel. Choose the most valuable ship for you and start the adventure. Play as one of the workers during the most dangerous work in the world. Cut, hit, weld! Dismantle one of the available parts of the ship, and sell the obtained parts and upgrade your equipment.
:whoo

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot

benjipwns

« Reply #7454 on: May 25, 2022, 04:38:15 PM »
$20 :jeanluc

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #7457 on: May 26, 2022, 05:22:34 PM »
Feels a bit like a Steam renaissance with all these unexpected drops and great sales lately. The deck is fantastic too :rejoice
🤴

benjipwns

« Reply #7458 on: May 27, 2022, 01:30:43 PM »
MASTER YOUR CRAFT
Mix amazing cocktails at five unique bars with access to over one hundred ingredients including liquors, juices, and garnishes.

HAVE A CHAT
Meet a variety of customers on your journey as a bartender, each with a unique personality and preference of cocktails.

HAVE SOME FUN
Test your skill by serving as many customers as possible in the fast-paced Arcade mode, or mix drinks at your own pace in the Sandbox mode.
Join the wildest party of the year! If crashing parties is your greatest passion, then this game is definitely for you. Step into the shoes of a young man who has no mercy for party people and become famous as the King of Party Crashing!

You’ll be sneaking into parties filled with strangers, where nobody will know or expect you. Don't draw any attention to yourself, blend in with the crowd of guests or sneak without getting noticed. Use your surroundings to hide and don’t make loud noises – the guests will hear you!

Choose one of the 20 available suburbs and pick a house where you'll be able to make the biggest number of pranks. Each residential area offers a different level of difficulty and brings other challenges. On a Friday evening many houses are buzzing with partygoers – explore the area and choose one where you can wreak the most havoc!

On each level you can complete several side tasks, for which you'll be able to train new skills. Choose the additional tasks that interest you from the task log and complete them!

Smear the kitchen knives with blood and leave them in the living room. Put rotten eggs behind the bedroom wardrobe. Pee into the pool. Throw cockroaches into the salad. Turn the partygoers’ life into a living hell!

Use the talent tree. Do you prefer to move noiselessly or run faster? Do you want to learn how to break locks or make smelly traps? The decision is yours!
:gaben

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #7460 on: May 29, 2022, 08:42:49 PM »

Is this a strand-type game? Cuz I'm shooting ropes!
©@©™

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #7461 on: May 30, 2022, 01:04:36 AM »
:nsfl

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1992370/FURRY_HITLER/

:nsfl

Remove all restrictions from games allowed on Steam, they said. It'll be fun, they said.
©@©™

benjipwns

« Reply #7464 on: June 07, 2022, 01:57:26 AM »

Bebpo

« Reply #7465 on: June 07, 2022, 03:02:53 PM »
You know, I thought after Total Warhammer III came out, Total Warhammer II would finally go under $20 in sales since I've been waiting for it to be cheap or in a bundle since launch.

Still $20.39 like every sale for the last two years :(

It's like they know TWII is a really good game and they'll never make it dirt cheap.

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #7466 on: June 08, 2022, 10:50:39 PM »
You know, I thought after Total Warhammer III came out, Total Warhammer II would finally go under $20 in sales since I've been waiting for it to be cheap or in a bundle since launch.

It's like they know TWII is a really good game and they'll never make it dirt cheap.

Just to be clear, you're holding out over US$0.40?

Bebpo

« Reply #7467 on: June 08, 2022, 10:57:02 PM »

Just to be clear, you're holding out over US$0.40?

:lol

No, when I say under $20, I mean like finally going down to like $10-12 or something that I can just impulse buy and try out and see if I like it.

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #7469 on: June 10, 2022, 01:55:30 PM »

:lol

No, when I say under $20, I mean like finally going down to like $10-12 or something that I can just impulse buy and try out and see if I like it.

Isn't the deal with the TW games pretty much the same as the deal with the Dawn Of War games, where they're all basically the same game, but you get different factions accessible the more you own (so buying TW1 gives you humans and elves or whatever, owning TW2 gives you orcs and vampires or whatever, having TW3 gives you chaos and beastmen or whatever)?

I'm pretty sure I've seen it on demo weekend rotation before as well if you're really humming and hahing

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot

benjipwns

« Reply #7471 on: June 12, 2022, 05:26:18 PM »
Anybody else get the random Disk Write Errors and figure out a way to fix them? I've tried all the solutions you can find (defrag, chkdsk, verify files, etc.) but none of them work except uninstalling the game and reinstalling it which seems to be not what I would consider an actual solution. Steam is the only thing that thinks there's anything wrong with the drive, chkdsk once found a single bad sector and it was in free space too so who knows how many years it was on the drive. It's seems totally random about what games it effects too, the only thing they share is that an update has come along and they suddenly get into this state.

:rage

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot

benjipwns

« Reply #7473 on: June 16, 2022, 11:50:51 AM »
The Trepang2 demo got a whole bunch of new updates and content for Next Fest:
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1164940/Trepang2/

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #7474 on: June 16, 2022, 12:23:00 PM »
The Steam "play demos of upcoming indies" event is pretty fucking great tbh

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1574480/Agent_64_Spies_Never_Die/

This is pretty fucking fun

benjipwns

« Reply #7475 on: June 16, 2022, 04:37:22 PM »
Looking through a bunch of these demos to install and mess with this weekend, found this:
Hot Robot takes place in a world where a super-intelligent AI unleashes an army of robots to make war on humankind using weapons and projectiles made from sex toys. The story line will therefore be sexually explicit and contain adult themes that some players may find offensive. All gameplay will involve combat with sex toy weapons and projectiles and should only be viewed by adults. Players sensitive to nudity (robotic or otherwise) should avoid this game.

About This Game
Silicone Skirmish!
Take out the enemy team with an assortment of sex toy firing weapons. Pick them off with the Butt-plug Sniper rifle, trip them up with the Anal Bead Bola-wrap Shooter, or slap them silly with a barrage of wiggly airborne dildos! All these weapons and more are in your arse-tickling arsenal. Use them to vibrate your way to victory.
:exxy

benjipwns

« Reply #7476 on: June 20, 2022, 07:31:39 PM »
The GOLD STANDARD of Video Games
Fight inflation the right way: by destroying the tools the Federal Reserve uses to manipulate the money supply! Play as libertarian luminaries such as Tom Woods, Michael Malice, Ron Paul, Dave Smith, or Murray Rothbard in your quest to destroy fiat currency and get the high score in this tricky bullet hell shoot-em-up!

Arm Yourself with Specie Guns
The Golden Gun
Golden Deagle
Golden Uzi
Golden AK-47
Golden Barrett M82 .50 cal

Unleash Unique Overpowered Abilities
Tom Woods: 3x5 Index Card
Michael Malice: Spite Fund
Ron Paul: Revolution
Dave Smith: Legion of Skanks
Murray Rothbard: Human Action

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #7477 on: June 21, 2022, 10:19:06 AM »
I want to play as "a license to make toast in my own damn toaster" guy.
©@©™

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot

Bebpo

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #7481 on: June 23, 2022, 09:46:08 AM »
lol
©@©™

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #7482 on: June 25, 2022, 04:04:52 PM »

Bebpo

« Reply #7483 on: June 25, 2022, 04:06:33 PM »

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #7484 on: June 25, 2022, 07:06:18 PM »
I wish there was a way on Steam to mark games that you own on other platforms.

The recommendations are spot on to a point that I already own them, just not on Steam.  :doge
🤴

benjipwns

« Reply #7485 on: June 28, 2022, 02:05:51 PM »

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #7487 on: July 01, 2022, 02:57:53 PM »
Some of the fake 'best selling games from the future' for this steam sale metagame are pretty fucking inspired  :lol

benjipwns

« Reply #7488 on: July 14, 2022, 03:10:49 PM »
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1460950/Schrodingers_Catgirl/
Mature Content Description

The developers describe the content like this:

Off-screen violence
Non-consensual medical procedures

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #7489 on: July 14, 2022, 04:26:08 PM »
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1460950/Schrodingers_Catgirl/
Mature Content Description

The developers describe the content like this:

Off-screen violence
Non-consensual medical procedures

"We totally didn't come up with the title first and then had to design a game to fit around it!"
©@©™

Bebpo

« Reply #7490 on: July 15, 2022, 12:01:26 AM »
I'm just more surprised that there isn't already a manga or anime called that

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #7491 on: July 15, 2022, 12:59:42 PM »
So is there a sexy catgirl or not?  ???
What

benjipwns

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #7493 on: July 17, 2022, 09:10:56 PM »
ど助平

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Reply #7494 on: July 18, 2022, 03:00:52 PM »
All Cops Are Booba

benjipwns

« Reply #7495 on: July 18, 2022, 03:56:09 PM »
Pawsecuted exists in an alternate timeline that diverges from ours after the first cloning of sheep in 1984. This breakthrough led to huge advances in gene editing technology, and created a world with zero ethical restrictions on modifying DNA of non-human mammals.
There was massive demand from people who wanted pets with humanlike qualities. Even wild animals were being modified to become suitable as household companions. By the mid-2010's, consumers could conveniently purchase gene mods giving their pets abilities such as speech, upright movement and even higher intelligence. Almost every household had multiple pets, modded for everything from entertaining children to construction work.

In the 2020's, mammals started demanding equal rights to humans. Their demand was simple - nobody 'owns' anybody else, all mammals are free to choose their own destiny. Humanity pushed back, and the Great Mammal War for independence began. War lasted for over a decade and the world was left devastated. By the 2050's, the humans had all but been annihilated and forgotten. The only reminders of their rule are the ruined cities, towns and villages left behind.

Your story begins in the distant aftermath of this war. You are a life-long convict in a work camp run by a zealous Koala. This is all you've ever known and all you expected to ever know. Until one day...

MMaRsu

• Administrator
What

benjipwns

« Reply #7497 on: July 29, 2022, 01:30:05 PM »
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1617220/Thirsty_Suitors/
Battle Your Exes. Disappoint Your Parents. Find Yourself.
From Outerloop Games comes Thirsty Suitors - a game about culture, relationships, family pressures, and expressing oneself.

Can Jala handle her demanding parents, reconcile with her exes, and mend broken friendships in time for her sister’s wedding? Will she be ready for the impending visit of Paati, the family’s terrifying and judgmental matriarch?

Through the game’s story, Jala will confront her exes in cinematic, turn-based battle sequences.

Combat
Turn-based, over-the-top combat with upgrades, special abilities, and a unique mood system that lets you take advantage of vulnerabilities. Take the fight to skate punks, random suitors, and ultimately, your exes.

Skateboarding
Skate, grind, and wall-run across Timber Hills with intricate movesets, combos, and challenges. Unravel the mysteries of Bearfoot Park while battling skate punks and their leader, Soundie the Bear.

Cooking
Try to impress your parents and repair your relationship with action-packed cooking segments, while exploring a rich menu of delicious South Asian inspired dishes.

:dead

MMaRsu

• Administrator
What

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
🤴