Author Topic: Official Thread of Flogging the Log: A Place for Better Random Talk  (Read 560931 times)

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
Re: Official Thread of Flogging the Log: A Place for Better Random Talk
« Reply #2940 on: January 26, 2010, 06:56:07 PM »
what's considered too much masturbation, like 3-4 times in a week?
you have got to be joking
well I'm serious, it's a waste of energy if your balls aren't even filled up.
Aren't you the guy that doesn't drink, too? What are you, a complete teetotaler or just a walking non-party, waiting to not-happen?
I have no problem getting inebriated, I just don't like alcohol so I stick with weed.  On masturbation, I don't consider it like a daily habit and I don't really understand why somebody would want to do it that often if they're not going through puberty.
Just as long as you don't claim boys wank only due to peer pressure, we're good here.
I just noticed how rape and date have the same vowels.
So do "sane," "tame," and -most importantly- "lame."
That is absolutely possible if you're talking about a gay couple where one of them doesn't feel like having sex.  Actually even then, mutual masturbation is pretty nasty.
Speaking from experience?
just wanted to get in on some of this
Me too.
I didn't but the peer pressure made me do it.
Edited for consistency
Aren't you the guy that doesn't drink, too? What are you, a complete teetotaler or just a walking non-party, waiting to not-happen?
I have no problem getting inebriated, I just don't like alcohol so I stick with weed.  On masturbation, I don't consider it like a daily habit and I don't really understand why somebody would want to do it that often if they're not going through puberty.
Just as long as you don't claim boys wank only due to peer pressure, we're good here.
That is absolutely possible if you're talking about a gay couple where one of them doesn't feel like having sex.  Actually even then, mutual masturbation is pretty nasty.
Me too.
Edited for consistency
Good call.
Indeed.
When I die, this pyramid shall be my burial place.  From it I shall haunt Wilco.
It'll be ironic because the Jews used to have to build pyramids.
Except Wilco hasn't been apart of this building process.  Wilco quote this and then yourself 100 times or it will be lashes for you!
Blah Blah Blah Blah.....
I see no reason not to continue this
Neither do I.
The Pyramid of Willcohapteus.
Yadda Yadda Yadda Yadda Yadda..........................
Fixed!  No spaces!  I might keep adding to the pyramid every once in a while.
🍆🍆

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2941 on: January 26, 2010, 07:08:10 PM »
Here's a little tale about my neighbor.

I don't really know the people who live across the street from my house, even though they've been there for almost as long as we have (at least 17 years).  I haven't even seen the father of that household in like a decade.  The guy is older and started a family up after he retired, and now he's really getting up his years.  Before there'd be an ambulance at their house every now and then, but that seems to have quieted down over the last year or so and everyone assumed the guy got healthier.  Nobody really knows since he's become a recluse and never goes outside.

A couple of days ago, we found out that this guy's family had just up and left one evening, leaving him there.  Nobody had any idea.  He called my father asking for some help with the oxygen tank he's hooked up to, which is the only reason why anyone knows anything now.  My father said that the inside of the house looked like it had been ransacked and that the guy was sitting on a couch covered with crap and there was feces and piss on the floor. The neighbor claimed that his back was so bad that he couldn't even get up to go to the bathroom and gave this sob story about his family abandoning him.

My parents then managed to track down his wife and get her side of the story.  Turns out that this family didn't run away from home; they left out of fear-- the guy had threatened to beat the shit out of them if they stayed, and even the hospital where he previously stayed at warned his family to leave him alone.  This guy is all kinds of fucked up due to various mental illnesses.  He is psychotic and has been kicked out of multiple hospitals, banned by the staff from even entering because of constant mental and physical abuse.  Even though he is hooked up to an oxygen tank and claims to have a bad back, he apparently can get around just fine and was abusing his family members, screaming at them and occasionally striking them.  The guy basically cannot stand to not have attention and wants literally everything done for him.  His family has been putting up with this for years, but they've reached a breaking point.  The doctors and nurses couldn't take dealing with him for very long at all.  They are now looking into having him committed at a specialized hospital that will give him the medical care he needs -whether he wants it or not- and keep him from doing harm to anyone else.  

Right now though, he is sitting at home.  It's five in the morning, and all the lights in his house have been on all night.  All the doors to his home are unlocked.  He seems to be getting food and medicine from some taxi service and also from one of his kids who stops by at night to drop off stuff for him, then bolts.  The neighbor has been calling most of the neighborhood with his sob story, trying to get people to go out and bring him food and medicine, even though he is perfectly capable of doing everything himself (according to his wife).  It's so fucked up.

This is in the US right? I pictured this story in Japan, while reading but only realized you moved back. Now its way less charming somehow.

Yeah, the U.S. 

In Japan, my experience with fucked up neighbors came from these people who lived in the apartment building right next to mine.  Every now and then, I'd hear what sounded like a samurai movie, with a scream and then the pitter patter of running feet on a wooden hallway/tatami mat, so it sounded like "GYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!  *TMP TMP TMP TMP TMP TMP TMP TMP TMP TMP TMP TMP TMP* GGGGGYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!"  Then some slapping noises.  It was this older couple beating the crap out of each other.  I found that I was able to get them to shut up if I just opened up the back door loudly enough that they knew or could see that I was there.  Then they wouldn't do anything (that could be heard, at least) for several months.  One time I opened up a window and just started applauding them after a few more yells.  Never heard anything again, and shortly after that they moved away. 

Directly across the way on an adjacent side was a family who would have company over at 2am on a school night.  I say this because their (little) kids were up too.  They weren't noisy very often, but the rice paper window covers do shit to keep out bright light, so I'd be sleeping and then suddenly it was like dawn came early.  I had to go out and buy some blinds to install to stop the light from coming in.  It was pretty tricky getting them to go over what was already there and I really fucked up the wood above the windows.  Luckily nobody said anything when I moved out.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2010, 07:11:38 PM by Good Day Sir »
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2942 on: January 26, 2010, 07:13:55 PM »
See somehow asian people make a story more endearing  :heartbeat

The fightin' couple were hilarious because of the noises they made.  Often times it was the wife flipping out and assaulting her husband with a "KYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH" to his "GYAAAAAAAAAAAAHH."  My neighbor across the way here is just fucking psycho and there's nothing funny about what he's done.
ど助平

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #2943 on: January 26, 2010, 11:57:54 PM »
I took the honours linear algebra course and half the questions on the assignments are asking for formal proofs.  Jesus.

drew

• sy
« Reply #2944 on: January 27, 2010, 12:14:54 AM »
trying to get armi to talk in chat...i think he already went to bed :gloomy

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #2945 on: January 27, 2010, 12:17:35 AM »
I can't fall asleep.  Nothing good ever happens when I start to get insomnia  :gloomy
🍆🍆

Flannel Boy

• classic millennial sex pickle
  • Icon
« Reply #2946 on: January 27, 2010, 12:41:46 AM »
But then I called her a fat cunt, told her I'd love to watch her get fucked by a horse with a barbed cock, and told her to die slowly in a fucking fire. That probably wasn't necessary.

:greenshinobi

Diunx

• Humble motherfucker with a big-ass dick
« Reply #2947 on: January 27, 2010, 12:44:28 AM »
:rofl, I honestly think that GS is just trolling us now.
Drunk

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #2948 on: January 27, 2010, 07:29:13 AM »
I have no problem getting inebriated, I just don't like alcohol so I stick with weed.  On masturbation, I don't consider it like a daily habit and I don't really understand why somebody would want to do it that often if they're not going through puberty.
Me too.
Edited for consistency
I have no problem getting inebriated, I just don't like alcohol so I stick with weed.  On masturbation, I don't consider it like a daily habit and I don't really understand why somebody would want to do it that often if they're not going through puberty.
Me too.
Edited for consistency
Good call.
Indeed.
When I die, this pyramid shall be my burial place.  From it I shall haunt Wilco.
Except Wilco hasn't been apart of this building process.  Wilco quote this and then yourself 100 times or it will be lashes for you!
Blah Blah Blah Blah.....
Neither do I.
Like this morning!
🍆🍆

Green Shinobi

« Reply #2949 on: January 27, 2010, 07:52:32 AM »
Me too.
Edited for consistency
Me too.
Edited for consistency
Good call.
Indeed.
Blah Blah Blah Blah.....
Neither do I.
Like this morning!
Willco's Monument :bow2

Willco :piss2

Flannel Boy

• Icon
« Reply #2950 on: January 27, 2010, 08:57:17 AM »
I just had seven hours of sleep, the most sleep I've had in a couple of weeks. But I think I'm coming down with a cold.  :-\ 

Flannel Boy

• Icon
« Reply #2951 on: January 27, 2010, 09:25:41 AM »
Stop quoting that shit; it doesn't even look like a pyramid any more

Robo

« Reply #2952 on: January 27, 2010, 10:42:59 AM »
The little [new] icon on the NSFW thread is driving me nuts.  :-\
obo

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #2953 on: January 27, 2010, 10:55:37 AM »
So apparently credit card companies are allowed to charge you an overlimit fee if the interest charge puts you over the limit.

Interest has put me overlimit on at least one or two other occasions, and I was never charged for it. Somehow I thought that this couldn't happen. I suppose it makes sense that this could happen, but I guess I had always subconsciously filed this under the list of things that are way too stupid to actually be legal. But sure enough, it is legal until that Credit Card Users Bill of Rights comes into effect, and Chase is definitely trying to bleed out as much extra income as they can before that happens.

I spent a good 15 minutes on the phone trying to get the fee waived, all to no avail. Apparently there's nothing anyone can do. I'm usually quite good on the phone too. This is the first time I've been completely unable to get any kind of concession in a case like this. After it became clear that the call was going nowhere, I tore into the bitch for a good two minutes. I could definitely tell I had struck a nerve by the end. But even if I made the fucking cunt cry, it doesn't get that $39 back. Fuck, I'd shoot out both her kneecaps for $39.

Fuck companies that make money by declaring war on their own customer base. I'm paying that piece of shit off in full next month.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
If you're going to say something like "you should have known better, why don't you manage your finances better, blah blah" then fuck off. Seriously, fuck off.
[close]
Chase is on my good list right now.  Saturday I deposited 350 dollars into an ATM and it never showed up in my account.  I went to the bank and was given a number and they said there would be an investigation and blah blah.  I was thinking fuck, it's going to take forever to get my money.  I called the number, talked to some guy named Sean.  Gave him the ATM number, sequence number and time and date.  He said the money would be in my account this morning.  Checked last night after midnight and sure enough I had money. 

:bow Chase :bow2

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #2954 on: January 27, 2010, 02:25:15 PM »
Any recommendations on a good headset (headphones/mic)? Keep in mind I'm a proud member of the Dirty Poor Alliance.

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
« Reply #2955 on: January 27, 2010, 02:32:07 PM »
I use the Rock Band usb mic and it's great. I can walk away from my desk and I just have to talk a little bit louder.
nat

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #2956 on: January 27, 2010, 04:22:30 PM »
Me too.
Edited for consistency
Me too.
Edited for consistency
Good call.
Indeed.
Blah Blah Blah Blah.....
Neither do I.
Like this morning!
Willco's Monument
Willco
Words that form to make a sentence.
quit screwing it up with icons
©@©™

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #2957 on: January 27, 2010, 05:42:53 PM »
Made an ass of myself in epistemology today.  We were going around talking about ourselves and everyone was like "I'm a 7th year student hoping to graduate soon" "I'm a 5th year" "I'm a third year but I went to school in 2004 and then dropped out and came back in 2007" ect. and when it came to my I said "I'm a second year.  Like an actual second year" and gave a bit of a laugh and when I looked up everyone one seemed to me glaring.  :'( :'( :'(

I need to learn how to take social embarrassment.
[close]

Barry Egan

• The neurotic is nailed to the cross of his fiction.
« Reply #2958 on: January 27, 2010, 05:55:01 PM »
Made an ass of myself in epistemology today.  We were going around talking about ourselves and everyone was like "I'm a 7th year student hoping to graduate soon" "I'm a 5th year" "I'm a third year but I went to school in 2004 and then dropped out and came back in 2007" ect. and when it came to my I said "I'm a second year.  Like an actual second year" and gave a bit of a laugh and when I looked up everyone one seemed to me glaring.  :'( :'( :'(

I need to learn how to take social embarrassment.
[close]

That's actually pretty funny.  Chalk it up to analytic philosophy majors having major sticks up their ass.

Flannel Boy

• Icon
« Reply #2959 on: January 27, 2010, 06:51:31 PM »
Fuck em.

That's your solution to everything.

Bebpo

« Reply #2960 on: January 27, 2010, 08:04:11 PM »
hmmm, maybe not.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2010, 08:13:38 PM by Bebpo »

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #2961 on: January 27, 2010, 09:45:37 PM »
wtf the bore is the only site that will load for me.   :'( :'( :'( :'(

and I made fun of someone when this happened to him a few days ago too.  :'(

Diunx

« Reply #2962 on: January 27, 2010, 09:51:54 PM »
lol
Drunk

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #2963 on: January 27, 2010, 10:18:05 PM »
wtf the bore is the only site that will load for me.   :'( :'( :'( :'(

See if you can go to that site where you can download the comics.
©@©™

Diunx

« Reply #2964 on: January 27, 2010, 10:33:52 PM »
wtf the bore is the only site that will load for me.   :'( :'( :'( :'(

See if you can go to that site where you can download the comics.

I just downloaded Batman and Robin #7 from there :hyper
Drunk

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #2965 on: January 27, 2010, 10:42:16 PM »
back up.  even eb went down after a bit.  I could still torrent though, which is odd.

Ganhyun

• Used to worship Muckhole. Now worships Robo.
« Reply #2966 on: January 27, 2010, 10:43:39 PM »
back up.  even eb went down after a bit.  I could still torrent though, which is odd.

honestly sounds like ur isp had a temp dns issue of some sort.  Maybe they made some changes.
XDF

Diunx

« Reply #2967 on: January 27, 2010, 11:19:38 PM »

Sounds exactly like what happened to me, all the sites would go down eventually but the msn and the torrents where still working.
Drunk

Raban

• The baby...
« Reply #2968 on: January 28, 2010, 03:31:10 AM »
I just found out I'm being ignored by four people :P
SRY

Powerslave

« Reply #2969 on: January 28, 2010, 07:06:19 AM »
^you lucked out

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #2970 on: January 28, 2010, 10:08:44 AM »
-32C fuck

Robo

« Reply #2971 on: January 28, 2010, 10:16:12 AM »

Understandably, but for what it's worth, I think you've been a much better poster since coming back from your hiatus.  Then again, I haven't been reading the gaming side very often.
obo

Eric P

• I DESERVE the gold. I will GET the gold!
  • Icon
« Reply #2972 on: January 28, 2010, 10:23:36 AM »
-32C fuck

it's snowing here.

not sticking thankfully
Tonya

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
« Reply #2973 on: January 28, 2010, 01:02:17 PM »
It's in the mid 60's here now with sunny blue skies.  All the girls are still wearing Ugg boots though.

Powerslave

« Reply #2974 on: January 28, 2010, 01:05:04 PM »
Sup guys let's have a serious and detailed discussion about the weather.

Raban

• The baby...
« Reply #2975 on: January 28, 2010, 02:04:00 PM »

Understandably, but for what it's worth, I think you've been a much better poster since coming back from your hiatus.  Then again, I haven't been reading the gaming side very often.

I know I was kind of a brat before. I have to be honest, it took me awhile to understand what kind of place EB was. I think I've got the hang of it now.
SRY

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #2976 on: January 28, 2010, 02:08:12 PM »
I had an odd hallucination last night around 5am. I woke up with my headphones on listening to music, in bed on my back. When I looked at the ceiling I saw multiple spiders or something slowly moving towards my face. I jumped out the bed and turned the lights on. For a second I saw spider webs, but after blinking my eyes they were gone. This is the second time it's happened this month. Thought I was gonna have a heart attack smh

Flannel Boy

• Icon
« Reply #2977 on: January 28, 2010, 02:10:55 PM »
Stop stealing my hallucinations.

Raban

• The baby...
« Reply #2978 on: January 28, 2010, 02:13:53 PM »
I had an odd hallucination last night around 5am. I woke up with my headphones on listening to music, in bed on my back. When I looked at the ceiling I saw multiple spiders or something slowly moving towards my face. I jumped out the bed and turned the lights on. For a second I saw spider webs, but after blinking my eyes they were gone. This is the second time it's happened this month. Thought I was gonna have a heart attack smh

I hallucinate about spiders all the time. Mostly it's just one, though. It'll be scurrying around my desk and I'll smash it, lift my hand and it'll be gone.
SRY

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #2979 on: January 28, 2010, 02:20:32 PM »
i hallucinate about roaches.  they're pretty much everywhere in texas and since i first moved here i've always been paranoid about them i guess.  i'll be sleeping and feel like something against my skin real light, like it's crawling on it and i'll go to grab it and throw it.  99% of the time it's nothing.  But the other 1% when it's actually a roach just makes the hallucinations continue.  drives me insane sometimes.

muckhole

• AMBASSADOR
« Reply #2980 on: January 28, 2010, 02:28:38 PM »
Ugh, I'd never sleep again. Roaches.  :yuck
fek

BobFromPikeCreek

« Reply #2981 on: January 28, 2010, 02:36:26 PM »
Booked my 18 hour flight to SK today.

:rock
zzzzz

Raban

• The baby...
« Reply #2982 on: January 28, 2010, 02:43:50 PM »
Booked my 18 hour flight to SK today.

:rock

South Korea? Going to Seoul?
SRY

BobFromPikeCreek

« Reply #2983 on: January 28, 2010, 02:46:32 PM »
In Incheon for a year teaching. Because I honestly have nothing better to do.
zzzzz

Raban

• The baby...
« Reply #2984 on: January 28, 2010, 02:46:49 PM »
In Incheon for a year teaching. Because I honestly have nothing better to do.

Fuck it, sounds cool.
SRY

BobFromPikeCreek

« Reply #2985 on: January 28, 2010, 02:47:08 PM »
Pretty excited!
zzzzz

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
« Reply #2986 on: January 28, 2010, 02:56:39 PM »
Cool stuff!

One of my friends applied to JET and got rejected for interviews. He's pretty devastated and I'm sure he has no clue what the fuck to do now. :-\
AMC

BobFromPikeCreek

« Reply #2987 on: January 28, 2010, 03:03:03 PM »
I got rejected from JET too, so I went with Korea. I could see it being pretty upsetting if you really had your heart set on Japan, but it wasn't a big deal to me.
zzzzz

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
« Reply #2988 on: January 28, 2010, 03:04:38 PM »
He's a massive japafag. He speaks Japanese.
AMC

BobFromPikeCreek

« Reply #2989 on: January 28, 2010, 03:05:03 PM »
Oh...

I see...
zzzzz

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #2990 on: January 28, 2010, 05:45:21 PM »
I talked to a stunning blond on the bus today.  I was talking to someone I went to HS with and said something a long the lines "In philosophy the confusing you are the better you will do".  And she, listening in on the conversation, said "I hope so.  I have a presentation on Thursday".  I said "Your in philosophy?".  Her "Just a 100 level into class.  I have to do a presentation on Berkley".  I said "Berkley sucks".  She said "Ya".  and that was that.   :'( :'( :'(  Had I been a better conversationalist I'm sure we would have fell in love right there, got married, and had beautiful children and now that dream is gone because I'm inept!  She was so hot. 

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #2991 on: January 28, 2010, 05:48:17 PM »
 :lol

You should have been like "I'm Mike" *shakes hand*

Robo

« Reply #2992 on: January 28, 2010, 05:50:34 PM »
KANT I TAKE HUME OUT FOR A PLATO FISH ONTIHGT??
obo

Barry Egan

• The neurotic is nailed to the cross of his fiction.
« Reply #2993 on: January 28, 2010, 05:53:35 PM »
 :rofl

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #2994 on: January 28, 2010, 05:54:21 PM »
I wanted to introduce myself but she was across the allyway. 

and OMG that's a great pickup line.

elektrikluv

« Reply #2995 on: January 28, 2010, 06:39:51 PM »
She wanted to rip open your pants, get on her knees and suck your cock. You missed your chance man.

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #2996 on: January 28, 2010, 06:43:17 PM »
This board has become waaaayyyyy too heterosexual recently :maf
🍆🍆

elektrikluv

« Reply #2997 on: January 28, 2010, 06:45:50 PM »
If it makes you feel better, I'm harbouring a penis under my dress.

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #2998 on: January 28, 2010, 06:55:30 PM »
Dudes, there's a chick who works at the school library who's pretty hot. I think she's mixed - black and something. I paid a late fee to her before leaving the library and she's really nice too. I see her everyday, might as well make an excuse to talk to her again.

Father Mike, take this journey with me. Find some chick at school and talk to her once a week :bow

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #2999 on: January 28, 2010, 07:01:19 PM »
She wanted to rip open your pants, get on her knees and suck your cock. You missed your chance man.

I was totally getting that vib.  If only I had asked "How do you feel about Berkley's interpretation of Locke's notion of abstract ideas", I would have had a glazed dick right now.  :'( :'( :'(