Author Topic: Official Thread of Flogging the Log: A Place for Better Random Talk  (Read 550262 times)

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
Re: Official Thread of Flogging the Log: A Place for Better Random Talk
« Reply #120 on: November 09, 2009, 10:10:23 PM »
my latin teacher was talking about Logicomix today.  It's a graphic novel about Bertrand Russell. 
spoiler (click to show/hide)

[close]

so awesome
« Last Edit: November 09, 2009, 10:13:16 PM by Father_Mike »

Fresh Prince

• a one-eyed cat peepin' in a seafood store
« Reply #121 on: November 09, 2009, 10:14:03 PM »
Speaking of stupid Canadians. I just found out that in Canada, Sesame Street is called Sesame Park because:

"There isn't a Canadian city where you can go more than about six blocks without finding a safe, green park. So it became Sesame Park," explains executive producer Peter Moss.

smh

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #122 on: November 09, 2009, 10:24:49 PM »
got an 89 on my last philo midterm w00t

Diunx

• Humble motherfucker with a big-ass dick
« Reply #123 on: November 10, 2009, 04:11:22 PM »
:lol
Drunk

Fresh Prince

« Reply #124 on: November 10, 2009, 04:45:46 PM »
Kosma finally listens.

Reb

• Hon. Mr. Tired
« Reply #125 on: November 10, 2009, 04:56:55 PM »
Applied for Police Academy :rock

Man, I hope your in the same year as the black dude with the awesome human beat box capabilities.
brb

Bildi

• AKA Bildo
« Reply #126 on: November 10, 2009, 05:22:00 PM »
You're going to make a great Mahoney.  Make sure you post regular video updates from the girls showers.

Bildi

• AKA Bildo
« Reply #127 on: November 10, 2009, 06:14:03 PM »
SPITTING IMAGE.

I can't wait 'til you post pics in your uniform.

Diunx

« Reply #128 on: November 10, 2009, 06:33:19 PM »
I can't wait for the jinfash photoshops.
Drunk

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #129 on: November 10, 2009, 07:24:09 PM »
Be sure to beat some hippies for me :rock
🍆🍆

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #130 on: November 10, 2009, 07:28:31 PM »
Watch there be some tall Polish blonde headed Sergeant Instructor :drool
:9

BobFromPikeCreek

« Reply #131 on: November 10, 2009, 10:03:38 PM »
Finally someone behind the badge will protect the child rapists of the world. Never again will the claim "come on, she wanted it" fall on deaf ears.
zzzzz

Bocsius

• is calmer than you are
« Reply #132 on: November 10, 2009, 10:11:11 PM »
Have fun at the Blue Oyster.

Bildi

• AKA Bildo
« Reply #133 on: November 10, 2009, 10:16:53 PM »
:lol  Forgot about the Blue Oyster

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #134 on: November 10, 2009, 10:27:20 PM »
Kosma is totally gonna fuck up and say some foot in mouth shit to the tall, black recruit. Resulting in his cadet hat being pulled down his head in a humorous manner.

Don Flamenco

• FootDiFootDiFootDive
« Reply #135 on: November 10, 2009, 10:41:13 PM »
the blue oyster is the best running gag in police academy after sound-effect guy

Fresh Prince

« Reply #136 on: November 10, 2009, 10:44:35 PM »
Finally someone behind the badge will protect the child rapists of the world. Never again will the claim "come on, she wanted it" fall on deaf ears.
:rofl :rofl

BobFromPikeCreek

« Reply #137 on: November 10, 2009, 11:20:09 PM »
Rape victim: "I just want justice!"
Kosma: "Photographic and video evidence, matching semen sample, multiple eye witness testimonies. It's all very compelling, but you forgot one minor detail." *leans in close* "You're a woman."
Rape victim: "Dangit! And I would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for your keen eye!"
zzzzz

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
« Reply #138 on: November 11, 2009, 12:21:59 AM »
yay metallica concert
nat

Junpei the Tracer!

• I started with Nightbright and ended with Comics
« Reply #139 on: November 11, 2009, 01:32:57 AM »
I'm trying to stay up late tonight. This is hard.
Boo

The Sceneman

• Did my wife send you?
« Reply #140 on: November 11, 2009, 02:01:23 AM »
Bah the girl I slept with on Friday just wants to 'leave it at that'. I should be like 'well I got laid and we didnt have too much in common anyway' but rejection always hurts  :'(

Oh well Im going to Melbourne next week so hopefully I can score a hot Aussie one night stand

Reb

• Hon. Mr. Tired
« Reply #141 on: November 11, 2009, 03:44:20 AM »
I'm trying to stay up late tonight. This is hard.

I mostly get hard in the morning, after waking up.
brb

OptimoPeach

« Reply #142 on: November 11, 2009, 03:57:51 AM »
yay metallica concert
How was it? I had a chance to see them in Sacramento for $50 and I'm wondering if I missed out
hi5

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #143 on: November 11, 2009, 09:08:27 AM »
Bah the girl I slept with on Friday just wants to 'leave it at that'. I should be like 'well I got laid and we didnt have too much in common anyway' but rejection always hurts  :'(

Oh well Im going to Melbourne next week so hopefully I can score a hot Aussie one night stand

Yeah, I had a nice fuckbuddy for the summer (a bit meaty, big tits, was willing to do anal)... unfortunately she went back to college and decided she wanted a relationship :( Been dating a new girl at least, and things have been going pretty well, so we'll see.
^_^

Reb

• Hon. Mr. Tired
« Reply #144 on: November 11, 2009, 09:18:35 AM »
I like chubby. :-[
brb

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #145 on: November 11, 2009, 09:54:09 AM »

It's funny, IIRC women who are willing to say "let's just leave it at that" are assertive and in touch with their sexuality, and confident in their womanhood, but a guy who says that is just an insensitive cur.

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #146 on: November 11, 2009, 03:20:10 PM »
One Piece is soooooooo awwwwwwwesome

Flannel Boy

• classic millennial sex pickle
  • Icon
« Reply #147 on: November 11, 2009, 03:30:47 PM »
How could you feel like me; you actually had a conversation with her.

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #148 on: November 11, 2009, 03:30:58 PM »
Holy shit, they have that same dead sea spiel at a kiosk at the mall near me.  :lol
©ZH

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #149 on: November 11, 2009, 03:35:41 PM »
I've started watching LOST on NinjaVideo. Never watched it before, I'm at Season 1 Episode 3  :'(

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #150 on: November 11, 2009, 03:48:10 PM »
I've started watching LOST on NinjaVideo. Never watched it before, I'm at Season 1 Episode 3  :'(

I bet the quality is better on Hulu

S1 :bow

I'm rewatching S3 right now

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #151 on: November 11, 2009, 03:56:14 PM »
Holy shit I love you PD. I didn't even think to check Hulu (I remember checking to see if all of Lost was on there but it wasn't). I'll probably watch it on Hulu instead (NinjaVideo's quality is totally bootleg).

Fresh Prince

« Reply #152 on: November 11, 2009, 04:03:39 PM »
It's funny, IIRC women who are willing to say "let's just leave it at that" are assertive and in touch with their sexuality, and confident in their womanhood, but a guy who says that is just an insensitive cur.
Or you have a shit personality and shitty in bed :drake

Flannel Boy

• Icon
Matlock moment
« Reply #153 on: November 11, 2009, 04:04:46 PM »
I'm working on my case (talking about fantasy football trades) and I just realized that the victim was driving an Accent! This is important because the accused claims she was following the Acccent in a construction zone, going 30 KM/h, passed her, and accelerated to 100 km/h after the construction zone. Then the accused claims she watched in her rear view mirror as the victim accelerated from 30 km/h and hit her rear bumper. The accused claims she tried to accelerate, but couldn't avoid the collision. Right!!

Diunx

« Reply #154 on: November 11, 2009, 04:41:43 PM »
Gonna start trying sigilization, I'll start by jerking off into a monograph tonight and them flush it down the toilet.
Drunk

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #155 on: November 11, 2009, 06:28:57 PM »
Oh man, I think this forum is starting to rub off on me.  I recently broke up with my girlfriend of a year and a half or so and so now suddenly every attractive girl I meet is a new prospect which is a new and exciting feeling for me.  I think I'm getting carried away though.  

Today at the mall this super cute girl asks if she can talk to me.  Naturally, the answer was yes.  Then I realize she's bringing me over to a kiosk to sell me something, but by now it's too late.  She asks me in a thick accent if I've ever been to the Dead Sea before.  Actually, I had, so I told her so.  She seemed a little surprised by this but kept going with her little spiel about Dead Sea products and how great they were and how she wanted me to buy them.   But she was so cute that I just kept trying out different ones.  

We talked about the Dead Sea and why I had gone there and she told me she had been too and that she was Israeli and she'd only been in town a couple months.  We talked about school and then about where she lived and the bars near there and then she told me she had been in the IDF and I told her I'd been in the Air Force and we really seemed to be hitting it off except for the fact that she was trying to sell me stuff.  

I did end up buying something because, well, I couldn't help it.  But she gave me her (work?) number and told me to come see her again so I'm basically in love.  I went home and googled her (very unusual Israeli) name and where she lived, and then where she told me she lived before that, and I found her facebook.  I feel like a stalker now.  I feel like Malek.  This is my flannel girl.  What have I become? :(

These girls are all over the malls where I live, and make the exact same pitch. I get hit on all the time by them ("do you have a girlfriend?" "no?" "why not, you're so handsome!"), the same pitch no matter what mall it is. Don't read anything into it.
^_^

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #156 on: November 11, 2009, 06:32:59 PM »
In regards to your post, The Business. Pipl.com (and similar sites) are horrible. I mean, on one hand you want to respect others privacy (and not be sneaky about looking for info on them) but on the other hand you've got this ability to snoop at the click of a button. Shhheeeiiit.

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
« Reply #157 on: November 11, 2009, 06:38:10 PM »
Oh man, I think this forum is starting to rub off on me.  I recently broke up with my girlfriend of a year and a half or so and so now suddenly every attractive girl I meet is a new prospect which is a new and exciting feeling for me.  I think I'm getting carried away though.  

Today at the mall this super cute girl asks if she can talk to me.  Naturally, the answer was yes.  Then I realize she's bringing me over to a kiosk to sell me something, but by now it's too late.  She asks me in a thick accent if I've ever been to the Dead Sea before.  Actually, I had, so I told her so.  She seemed a little surprised by this but kept going with her little spiel about Dead Sea products and how great they were and how she wanted me to buy them.   But she was so cute that I just kept trying out different ones.  

We talked about the Dead Sea and why I had gone there and she told me she had been too and that she was Israeli and she'd only been in town a couple months.  We talked about school and then about where she lived and the bars near there and then she told me she had been in the IDF and I told her I'd been in the Air Force and we really seemed to be hitting it off except for the fact that she was trying to sell me stuff.  

I did end up buying something because, well, I couldn't help it.  But she gave me her (work?) number and told me to come see her again so I'm basically in love.  I went home and googled her (very unusual Israeli) name and where she lived, and then where she told me she lived before that, and I found her facebook.  I feel like a stalker now.  I feel like Malek.  This is my flannel girl.  What have I become? :(

These girls are all over the malls where I live, and make the exact same pitch. I get hit on all the time by them ("do you have a girlfriend?" "no?" "why not, you're so handsome!"), the same pitch no matter what mall it is. Don't read anything into it.

This.
AMC

Robo

« Reply #158 on: November 11, 2009, 06:48:52 PM »
All that advice says to me is, "don't be reserved in your attempt to fuck them".  Go for it, Bidness.
obo

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #159 on: November 11, 2009, 08:29:34 PM »
Today, my boyfriend and I were getting busy when all of the sudden he paused and looked me dead in the eye. He said "stop," then farted, followed by, "hammer time." And resumed the pounding. FML
fat

Barry Egan

• The neurotic is nailed to the cross of his fiction.
« Reply #160 on: November 11, 2009, 08:33:27 PM »
fake

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #161 on: November 11, 2009, 08:36:00 PM »
You jealous?
fat

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
Re: Matlock moment
« Reply #162 on: November 11, 2009, 09:05:17 PM »
I have a calculus test tomorrow but I lost my graphing calculator a few weeks ago so I've been going to the lost and found locker and asking if they have had any turned in like every couple of days.  Today, they did have one that was the same model, same color, and lost in the same room, but it was turned in just yesterday and it was next to a computer but I lost it a month ago while sitting at the group study table and so I admit that it's probably not mine.

However, I saw another calculator in the corner and the label they put on that one shows that it was found a fucking month ago somehow (I've been checking every couple of days remember) and everything else about it also matches up to mine so I claim it.  Hopefully it is actually mine but I'm guessing any dude that doesn't claim an $80 calculator after a month probably didn't care anyways.
I'm working on my case (talking about fantasy football trades) and I just realized that the victim was driving an Accent! This is important because the accused claims she was following the Acccent in a construction zone, going 30 KM/h, passed her, and accelerated to 100 km/h after the construction zone. Then the accused claims she watched in her rear view mirror as the victim accelerated from 30 km/h and hit her rear bumper. The accused claims she tried to accelerate, but couldn't avoid the collision. Right!!
Are you talking about real people or is this a hypothetical case for school?
« Last Edit: November 11, 2009, 09:08:00 PM by am nintenho »

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #163 on: November 11, 2009, 09:08:00 PM »
We didn't get to use graphing calculator in calc actually come to think of it we didn't get to use calculators at all  :'(

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
« Reply #164 on: November 11, 2009, 09:20:00 PM »
Yeah I had to do some homework the old-school way (browser-based graphing calculator) and it took me at least 10x longer.

FatalT

« Reply #165 on: November 11, 2009, 09:43:28 PM »
Somehow I managed to get pinkeye in both of my eyes. This is bullshit.

cool breeze

« Reply #166 on: November 11, 2009, 10:12:32 PM »
I found out that one of my professors has a twitter, and I read it--it mentions me (in a positive way..but still).  This is officially the low point of the past ~4 years for me.  The internet fucking sucks.  I need some guy on cheeseburger on girl porn to cleanse me of this filth.

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #167 on: November 12, 2009, 12:39:00 AM »
All that advice says to me is, "don't be reserved in your attempt to fuck them".  Go for it, Bidness.

While you're at it, see if you can get this girl to go on a date, too. She's pretty chatty:
http://www-ai.ijs.si/eliza/eliza.html

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #168 on: November 12, 2009, 12:43:40 AM »
ELIZA - a friend you could never have before
You: suck my cock

Eliza: Why do you say your cock?

cheeseburger suprise!  :'(

Barry Egan

• The neurotic is nailed to the cross of his fiction.
« Reply #169 on: November 12, 2009, 12:45:24 AM »
Somehow I managed to get pinkeye in both of my eyes. This is bullshit.

someone fart on your pillow?

Robo

« Reply #170 on: November 12, 2009, 12:58:31 AM »

While you're at it, see if you can get this girl to go on a date, too. She's pretty chatty:
http://www-ai.ijs.si/eliza/eliza.html

:drake
obo

Bildi

• AKA Bildo
« Reply #171 on: November 12, 2009, 01:33:37 AM »
This chick is a few eggs short of a dozen.

You: Are you sleeping with RoboJ?
Eliza: Would you prefer if I were not sleeping with roboj?
You: What the fuck do you think?
Eliza: Does that question interest you?
You: Don't come the dumb blonde with me!
Eliza: Can you elaborate on that?
You: Don't push my fucking buttons!
Eliza: Why do you say your fucking buttons?
You: DO YOU NOT SPEAK PROPER ENGLISH BITCH.
Eliza: Oh, i not speak proper english bitch.
You: FFUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Eliza: Please go on.
You: UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Eliza: Perhaps in your fantasy we understand each other?

Ganhyun

• Used to worship Muckhole. Now worships Robo.
« Reply #172 on: November 12, 2009, 04:11:04 AM »
This chick is a few eggs short of a dozen.

You: Are you sleeping with RoboJ?
Eliza: Would you prefer if I were not sleeping with roboj?
You: What the fuck do you think?
Eliza: Does that question interest you?
You: Don't come the dumb blonde with me!
Eliza: Can you elaborate on that?
You: Don't push my fucking buttons!
Eliza: Why do you say your fucking buttons?
You: DO YOU NOT SPEAK PROPER ENGLISH BITCH.
Eliza: Oh, i not speak proper english bitch.
You: FFUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Eliza: Please go on.
You: UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Eliza: Perhaps in your fantasy we understand each other?

:lol :lol :rofl :rofl
XDF

Flannel Boy

• Icon
Re: Matlock moment
« Reply #173 on: November 12, 2009, 10:16:35 AM »
Are you talking about real people or is this a hypothetical case for school?

It's a made-up case for moot court.

Flannel Boy

• Icon
« Reply #174 on: November 12, 2009, 04:12:49 PM »

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
« Reply #175 on: November 12, 2009, 04:13:19 PM »
That's my motto.
AMC

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #176 on: November 12, 2009, 04:15:05 PM »
I haven't shaved in two weeks!  And life fucking blows now.  The picture speaks the truth. 

spoiler (click to show/hide)
One the other hand reading about contextualist epistemology rocks
[close]

Bocsius

• is calmer than you are
« Reply #177 on: November 12, 2009, 07:32:28 PM »
Facebook says "43 friends awaiting your response"

Joke's on them... I don't have 43 friends. :smug

Flannel Boy

• Icon