Author Topic: Meme Machine Memorial Thread of Things You Saw on Reddit  (Read 1763492 times)

TEEEPO

• hi, i suck
postal service is what i listen to whenever i want to lose my boner.

ferrarimanf355

• I have the cutest car on The Bore
Re: The Outside Link Thread (All Your GAF, OA, SA, YouTube, etc. Links Go In Her
« Reply #241 on: December 27, 2009, 06:00:13 PM »
I have a job interview tomorrow. Everyone but demi, wish me luck. demi, throw out some insults for good luck.  :-*

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
Good luck, bro
PSP

ferrarimanf355

Re: The Outside Link Thread (All Your GAF, OA, SA, YouTube, etc. Links Go In Her
« Reply #243 on: December 27, 2009, 06:01:29 PM »
Thanks.  :D

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #244 on: December 27, 2009, 06:14:08 PM »
I have a job interview tomorrow. Everyone but demi, wish me luck. demi, throw out some insults for good luck.  :-*

You bought your sister a fucking $10 flash game for Christmas, kill yourself
fat

ferrarimanf355

« Reply #245 on: December 27, 2009, 06:15:09 PM »
[youtube=560,345]qrO4YZeyl0I[/youtube]

Man i'm not even a fan, but Francis Lawrence pulled an ace with this videoclip.
:tauntaun :smug :drake

Third

• BODY TALK
what's with the Himuro thread at gaf? he asked a normal question

xfags :smh

drew

• sy
at neogaf if youre not one of them (a huge fucking dork who is up to date BY THE MINUTE with video game news) then you get mocked, which turns out to be more of a compliment really

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator

:lol No he didnt... Himuro's a loser and its blatant he's just trolling. Must be the ADHD. Oh wait, that doesnt apply when playing Final Fantasy XIII for 4 hours
fat

Barry Egan

• The neurotic is nailed to the cross of his fiction.
« Reply #249 on: December 27, 2009, 07:37:48 PM »
Himuru's been on a troll-streak starting with that Mario 64 thread.  Too bad I'm not around to give him the attention he clearly craves  :-*

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
I can feel his dusty dickbeaters mushing me like the putty I am
fat

Barry Egan

• The neurotic is nailed to the cross of his fiction.
« Reply #251 on: December 27, 2009, 07:43:00 PM »
[youtube=560,345]C4Ft6Ih5Y2U[/youtube]

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=19000396&postcount=5
 :lol :-\ :lol

he's being deliberately facetious. his mouth was probably chipmunk-cheeked with dirty cock when he started typing that response.
duc

cool breeze

I had to search to see what Owl City was.  Now I remember that some guy posted one of the songs on gaf a while back.  Really crappy stuff.

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
hey, i'm just assuming. every person i've ever met that goes "ew, how do gay people do it" in mock horror have had their anuses spread wider than a golden corral sunday buffet at some point previous
duc

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
hey, i'm just assuming. every person i've ever met that goes "ew, how do gay people do it" in mock horror have had their anuses spread wider than a golden corral sunday buffet at some point previous

the doctor told me that was part of the exam  :'(
AMC

Eric P

• I DESERVE the gold. I will GET the gold!
  • Icon
your dentist was lying
Tonya

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
 :lol

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
 :-\ :lol

Beezy

link?

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship
[youtube=560,345]KtkSVCd4JSo [/youtube]

Yay

drew

• sy
yeah, im not clicking that

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
Asians are yucky. You fap to this stuff TA?
fat

Hitler Stole My Potato

• The Pelé of Anal
[youtube=560,345]KtkSVCd4JSo [/youtube]

Yay

Japan.  smh.
Tacos

GilloD

• TAKE THE LIFE OF FRED ASTAIRE. MAKE HIM PAY. TRANSFER HIS FAME TO YOU.
[youtube=560,345]JVxe5NIABsI[/youtube]

! My favorite thing on UUUUUTUUUUBE in 2009.
wha

pilonv1

• I love you just the way I am
that is awesome
itm

Purple Filth

• This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win—and it can—then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace

link?

if your still interested or saw it already

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=383298

proving that all camps can be fucking defensive of a piece of plastic.

Third

• BODY TALK
There is zero reason to own a console if you own a pc.

:teehee

PCtards  :lol

GilloD

• TAKE THE LIFE OF FRED ASTAIRE. MAKE HIM PAY. TRANSFER HIS FAME TO YOU.

I sort of feel that way. Or, rather, I feel like owning both is a splendid waste of time and money
wha

Third

• BODY TALK
Building a power gaming PC when you already own PS360 is wasting money. The consoles nowadays have the same games as PC plus consoles have better and more exclusives.
PC tards can only play slightly better looking (late) ports of console games. That's it.

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #270 on: December 28, 2009, 09:55:41 AM »
Fallout 3 simulated 3D (Cross Eyed method)

[youtube=560,345]C9ARb9duHks[/youtube]

So awesome. Its still pop-up book looking but I can't wait to see a game that's built around this tech.
:9

Powerslave

Yeah because I really like to sit behind a monitor on some chair for several hours all the time instead of playing games laid back on the couch/bed.

archie4208

Building a power gaming PC when you already own PS360 is wasting money. The consoles nowadays have the same games as PC plus consoles have better and more exclusives.
PC tards can only play slightly better looking (late) ports of console games. That's it.

Double the resolution and framerate is "slightly" better? ???

Third

• BODY TALK
I'm not really a resolution or framerate whore. PC gaming just lacks...something.

Powerslave

PC gaming lacks soul dude.

Powerslave

it also lacks 'soul dude'

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
i sit on the couch with my wireless 360 controller for windows and play pc games all the time

PC gaming lacks exclusives.

not really

it's just that the exclusives aren't fps and weeaboo rpgs
« Last Edit: December 28, 2009, 11:05:38 AM by Eel O'Brian »
sup

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
I don't think anyone can really argue that the PC is inferior to the console - in all seriousness - considering the breadth of its catalog and flexibility. It boils down to online platform, and which one you prefer. I used to be heavy into PC gaming, but that's difficult to do when friends and family use Xbox Live. If everyone uses PSN or Steam next generation, I'll move to that.
PSP

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
ease of online and compatibility issues with software/hardware are what did the most damage to pc gaming - nothing was ever standardized, and every install experience was a crapshoot

i will totally cop to both of those being plusses for console gaming

hell, half the games i wanted to buy during this crazy steam sale have issues with vista/win7 and you have to jump through hoops to get them running

it doesn't bother me that much since i am mostly a SP gamer nowadays, but when it's easier to get a game of mario kart wii going than a game of borderlands on pc, you know there's something screwy

sup

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
The oddest thing to me about that picture of JFK sunbathing on the boat full of nude women is how he could find a "middleman" to buy him some hookers and yet keep it all a secret that the president was going to be on a boat full of nude women.  Amazing.

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
ease of online and compatibility issues with software/hardware are what did the most damage to pc gaming - nothing was ever standardized, and every install experience was a crapshoot

Didn't The Saboteur even have an issue where it didn't work with any ATi cards whatsoever? I mean, that'd be like a multiplatform game not playing on the PS3. That stuff is what kills PC gaming. Not to mention that Borderlands initially had problems out of the gate that were not on consoles. Sure, it might be easy for PC folks to edit the config file and make some tweaks, but the majority of people don't want to deal with that.

I'll always game on the PC for Blizzard stuff, strategy titles, etc. but even my Valve purchases have moved towards consoles.
PSP

Kestastrophe

• "Hero" isn't the right word, but its the first word that comes to mind
Some games never work without workarounds. I remember having to move files around for Fallout 3 and every piece of DLC that I legally purchased. It was a huge pain in the ass and it would have been much easier to pirate content
jon

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
i should have known borderlands was going to have issues, gearbox never gives a fuck once their shit is out the door

they never even bothered to patch the brothers in arms games and make them compatible with vista
sup

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
The oddest thing to me about that picture of JFK sunbathing on the boat full of nude women is how he could find a "middleman" to buy him some hookers and yet keep it all a secret that the president was going to be on a boat full of nude women.  Amazing.

JFK >>>>>> Tiger Woods
AMC

Kestastrophe

• "Hero" isn't the right word, but its the first word that comes to mind
So gametrailers year end awards fail hard. MW2 was nominated for best graphics, and they gave best downloadable game to Fat Princess without even nominating 1943.
jon

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
Himuro, you should have bailed out of your GAF thread, shit is gettin' danger-ous!
:9

duckman2000

• A lot of shit pisses me off
Himu should point out to Stinkles that an industry veteran who frequently goes into bitchy trollspotting benders to the applause of the fanboy support network should hardly be bitching about the immaturity and general behavior of other posters.

cool breeze

I don't think anyone can really argue that the PC is inferior to the console - in all seriousness - considering the breadth of its catalog and flexibility. It boils down to online platform, and which one you prefer. I used to be heavy into PC gaming, but that's difficult to do when friends and family use Xbox Live. If everyone uses PSN or Steam next generation, I'll move to that.

I agree that the biggest advantage of consoles (really just Xbox Live, tbh) is how unified online play is.  Only with Steam games can you easily jump into another persons game from the friend menu.  XBL makes that stuff a lot easier for all games, though, I still wouldn't want server lists to go away.  I also don't want to pay a fee for it.

edit: that himuro thread  :gerstmann

xbox kids getting all defensive.  It's a good thing he didn't ask about the Wii or PS3. (360 has a much better 2010 than PS3, btw, at least for what's announced so far)
« Last Edit: December 28, 2009, 01:08:28 PM by swaggaz »

Dickie Dee

• It's not the band I hate, it's their fans.
Himu should point out to Stinkles that an industry veteran who frequently goes into bitchy trollspotting benders to the applause of the fanboy support network should hardly be bitching about the immaturity and general behavior of other posters.

::)
___

archie4208

I used to believe that Xbots were pretty calm.  Himuro's thread showed me that they are just as kneejerk and childish as everyone else. :-\

cool breeze

They only seem calm because they're in a good spot right now.  If it was failing and the PS3 was doing well, it would just be a role reversal.

duckman2000

• A lot of shit pisses me off

::)

Well, it's true. Halo threads (and, evidently, Xbox related threads in general) are what Uncharted threads would be if they had Amy Hennig with message board 'tude spotting trolls to the drums and chants of mossy fanboys.

(360 has a much better 2010 than PS3, btw, at least for what's announced so far)

I'm not sure what the Ps3 has cooking for 2010, I'm not seeing a whole lot that interests me at this point, except God of War III. The first half of the year for the 360 seems to be mostly multiplatform, though. I guess there's Alan Wake, but that looks about as exciting as a dip of shit in a fudge tunnel.

When is Crackdown 2 coming out?
« Last Edit: December 28, 2009, 01:25:53 PM by duckman2000 »

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
rumor is it'll be out by spring
sup

Stoney Mason

• So Long and thanks for all the fish
Meh.

Silly thread nets the usual results.

GAF is full of Xbox fanboys, PC fanboys, PS 3 fanboys, and Wii fanboys and they all sling shit at each other like apes in a zoo.

Nothing new there.

Flannel Boy

• classic millennial sex pickle
  • Icon

WrikaWrek

• Let your soul glow
I used to believe that Xbots were pretty calm.  Himuro's thread showed me that they are just as kneejerk and childish as everyone else. :-\

They are better than the rest, but when a poster keeps repeating the same shit, and then makes a thread about that same shit, then it's just upsetting everyone.

Himu was clearly trolling, and even i found his thread some distinguished mentally-challenged ass shit

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
got a link to himu's thread?

Third

• BODY TALK

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.

They are better than the rest :smug, but when a poster keeps repeating the same shit, and then makes a thread about that same shit, then it's just upsetting everyone.  :violin

Himu was clearly trolling, and even i found his thread some distinguished mentally-challenged ass shit  :omg
©ZH

WrikaWrek

• Let your soul glow
Wrika is posting again. :omg

uguuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu~

Dude i had lost my freaking password when i was in milan. Shiiiiit

I tried several times, so i just thought i had been banned for life.