Author Topic: Meme Machine Memorial Thread of Things You Saw on Reddit  (Read 1773867 times)

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
 :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

at xbots being "calm and better than the others". give me a fucking break. xbots are the worse. Try telling one of them that it's ridiculous to pay to play online.
USA

Purple Filth

• This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win—and it can—then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace
I used to believe that Xbots were pretty calm.  Himuro's thread showed me that they are just as kneejerk and childish as everyone else. :-\

They are better than the rest, but when a poster keeps repeating the same shit, and then makes a thread about that same shit, then it's just upsetting everyone.

This is some grade A bullshit right here

They only seem calm because they're in a good spot right now.  If it was failing and the PS3 was doing well, it would just be a role reversal.

the true answer

WrikaWrek

• Let your soul glow
It's my experience. But only because i guess of the generation at hand, PS fans have been incredibly bitchy and trollish and annoying. I bet last generation was different.

duckman2000

• A lot of shit pisses me off
Xbot feels that Xtards are the least annoying of the fanboys. Well, I'm surprised.

« Last Edit: December 28, 2009, 05:11:33 PM by duckman2000 »

Tieno

• Iconz
Re: The Outside Link Thread (All Your GAF, OA, SA, YouTube, etc. Links Go In Her
« Reply #304 on: December 28, 2009, 05:11:01 PM »
Duckman is sarcastic at  Xbot feeling Xtards are the least annoying.
i

duckman2000

Er, should have read the whole post   :duh

M3wThr33

It's my experience. But only because i guess of the generation at hand, PS fans have been incredibly bitchy and trollish and annoying. I bet last generation was different.

Last generation was pretty much a wash. By the end you NEEDED a PS2. The GameCube had token shit but was worthless. (The only thing different this gen is casuals buying garbage to prop it up) The Xbox was a fucking laughable mess.

duckman2000

Xbox was fucking awesome. Less so if you owned a decent PC, but it was a fuck awesome console.

:bow Rallisport Challenge :bow2

M3wThr33

I've always maintained decent PCs and had enough of a backlog I could wait the 6-9 months for the PC port.

But really, looking back, I look at the Xbox as where all the good Japanese Sega and Capcom IPs went to die. (JSRF, DC3, Shenmue 2, etc.)

Purple Filth

• This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win—and it can—then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace
Xbox was fucking awesome once it was modded.

:bow XBMC :bow2

:bow Ninja Gaiden Black :bow2

Forza and Halo as honorable mentions

my take
« Last Edit: December 28, 2009, 05:37:56 PM by Purple Filth »

cool breeze

Well, there is a reason people say Sony fans are the new Nintendo fans.

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
Xbots have always been their own breed of annoying, childish trolls.

They should rename evilbore Talkxbox.
USA

pilonv1

• I love you just the way I am
last gen sony fans were all :drake

this gen they're all :hurr
itm

Purple Filth

last gen sony fans were all :drake

this gen they're all :hurr

Yea Sony REALLY fucked up this gen  :lol

Stoney Mason

• So Long and thanks for all the fish
All fanboys are annoying. I would argue for whatever reason their seems to be more sony fanboys over at GAF these days and they are more in your face since their console is losing the sales war (Killzone 2 being a perfect summation and height of that mindset) but you have plenty on all sides over there.

pilonv1

wow himumu got owned by stinkles in that thread

:bow stinkles :bow2:
itm

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
Well, i'm gonna go play some Torchlight.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
Only on PC™  :smug
[close]
sup

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
Well, i'm gonna go play some Torchlight.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
Only on PC™  :smug
[close]

:smug
dog

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
I admit that I think xfags are the most benign because they go apeshit over games I couldn't give a shit less about (usually sci-fi garbage) so I don't go into those threads.  Although the first response to Himuro's thread was Project Natal made me lol because I think it will be total crap mixed in with games that are mediocre by accident (otherwise, they'd be crap).
🍆🍆

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
Hmm it is an interesting question. Seems like they don't have anything left in 2010, outside of another Halo rehash and some sequels here and there.

Year of the PS3?

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
All fanboys are annoying. I would argue for whatever reason their seems to be more sony fanboys over at GAF these days and they are more in your face since their console is losing the sales war (Killzone 2 being a perfect summation and height of that mindset) but you have plenty on all sides over there.

Yes, because Killzone 2 can't be a good game and can't have fans.  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
USA

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
it can have fans, but it's not a good game. u mad?
duc

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
It's difficult to figure out what Microsoft has in store for Q4, simply because we won't really find out until E3. But they could release absolutely nothing and rely on their online superiority with multi-platform titles and Halo: Reach to cruise through the year. They did it this year.

I mean, next year, they at least have Mass Effect 2, Alan Wake, Crackdown 2, Spinter Cell: Conviction, Halo: Reach, etc. with the likelihood that we'll at least see from Fable 3, Gears of War 3, etc. before year's end.
PSP

Stoney Mason

Yes, because Killzone 2 can't be a good game and can't have fans.  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Since this has nothing to do with what I actually posted or haved posted in the past, I'll assume this is your usual par for the course willfull trolling since you seem to perfectly fit in with that PS 3 "chip on my shoulder lash out at the world attitude" I was referencing and you displayed right on cue. 

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
Since this has nothing to do with what I actually posted or haved posted in the past, I'll assume this is your usual par for the course willfull trolling since you seem to perfectly fit in with that PS 3 chip on my shoulder lash out at the world attitude.

PSP

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier

Since this has nothing to do with what I actually posted or haved posted in the past, I'll assume this is your usual par for the course willfull trolling since you seem to perfectly fit in with that PS 3 "chip on my shoulder lash out at the world attitude" I was referencing and you displayed right on cue. 

You said that Killzone 2 is only paraded because of Sony fanboys. I said you're full of shit, and I submit why is it that it's only sony fanboys who like that game? it's a great game, looks great, plays great. Why don't you poke ridicule at the xbots who champion ODST or the wiihacks who champion MP:T?

Oh I forgot, i'm posting at TalkXbox.
USA

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
But we hate ODST here. But we're also TalkXbox. I'm so confused! :dizzy
PSP

Stoney Mason

sigh. You're stupid.

Willfully so. There is a thread on the gaming side right now mocking ODST. One which I posted in. That has nothing to do with the shitty behavior of shitty PS 3 fans who shitted up a forum about a game for 2 years and still continue to do so. They are not about discussion of a game. They only want respectful worship and to force you to share the same opinion on said game. Which btw I've said is a good game. It's simply not the second coming like these shitty fanboys want to force you to say by attacking any and everything else and trying to rob you of the same right of having an opinion on their game.

Stop being stupid please. Stop being a dumb Sony fanboy because that is dumb like being an Xbox fanboy or a PC fanboy. Your system doesn't love you. It's plastic. FUCKING GET OVER IT!

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
That's pretty sad that you got rejected, dudebro.
PSP

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
Re: The Outside Link Thread (All Your GAF, OA, SA, YouTube, etc. Links Go In Her
« Reply #329 on: December 28, 2009, 07:51:03 PM »
That's pretty sad that you got rejected, dudebro.
I had just started my website (which will launch fully in 2010, around tax time, in case you were wondering).

:9

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
I have a severe case of mental distinguished mentally-challenged?  ???
USA

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
USA

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
fat

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
theres a nice cleavage shot for you in there big boy.  :-[
USA

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
You act like wii fanboys and xbots don't do that too. Wii fanboys prob do it the most.

USA

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
I don't know.  I think the whole "all fanboys are the same" is South Park-ish "both sides are wrong; they all suck and let's find a middle ground" type of statement.  I have yet to know a Nintard that spammed a major publisher's page with tubgirl like Sony fans did with EA.  Even worse, it was all based off of a rumor of why a feature wasn't added.

No, a Nintard is likely to throw temper tantrums, analyze sales figures to death, and pretend that they want to be 10 again with the latest Nintendo game.  Sony fans don't act like this way at all - well, the tantrum side, yes, but I don't know how many Sfags long to be 10 years old again; to perpetually remain a manchild.

To pretend like all sides are the same is kind of a joke and ignores some of the seedier and shittier things Sony fans have pulled this generation.  I know Nintendo fans never acted that way and neither have Microsoft fans (yet).  Sony fans have probably been the worst set of fanboys although my experience with fantardom is from 1998 on.

I don't think all fanboys act the same -- there are obvious differences between the fanboy camps and yes, one group is worse than the others.
🍆🍆

M3wThr33

You act like wii fanboys and xbots don't do that too. Wii fanboys prob do it the most.

Yeah, I'm just going with Nintendo fans as the worst, because I used to be one. But that's only because they have nothing better to do, because there's no games to play.

pilonv1

Evilbore: hating everything equally
itm

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer

Evilbore: hating everything equally

People at Evilbore hate everything...'cept the cock of course
🍆🍆

pilonv1

that goes without saying
itm

Howard Alan Treesong

• キング・メタル・ドラゴン
  • Icon
SEGA fans can outdo them all.  I think if you check the worst, skeeviest, most annoying fans from each of the fanboy camps, odds are they were SEGAtards before. 

and before that, they were all on the Amiga
乱学者

Arbys Roast Beef Sandwich

• •••
I wonder what console Segatards migrated to after the death of the Dreamcast. The Xbox, maybe?
うぐう

Stoney Mason

I wonder what console Segatards migrated to after the death of the Dreamcast. The Xbox, maybe?

A lot of them did migrate to the original Xbox but after that I'm pretty sure they split up among the existing consoles.

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
The Xbox 360 obviously, thats why xbots are the scum of the earth. Atleast PS3tards have class.
USA

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
Oh and gamefly fucking sucks. I just renewed today and every.single.game on my list is "low availability" or w/e. Am I ever going to receive any fucking thing?
USA

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
you sobby cunt
duc

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
Wilco says you can't use that word.
USA

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
willco says you aren't a human being
duc

drew

• sy
The Xbox 360 obviously, thats why xbots are the scum of the earth. Atleast PS3tards have class.

you are fucking insane

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
I just notified your post to the mods.  :smug
USA

drew

• sy
also i am pretty sure none of the consoles are classy

just because the black shiny plastic shit on your playstation matches the black plastic shiny shit bordering your hdtv does not mean you "have class"

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
I was talking about sophisticated games like Uncharted 2 and Heavy Rain, instead of trash like Gears of War and Halo.
USA

drew

• sy
you just named like the only two games even worth owning for the ps3, and one of them isnt even out yet

believe it or not xbox 360's library has enough breadth to house mass consumer crap AND good games

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
That's two more than the 360. :teehee
USA

drew

• sy
yeah that statement blows my mind, i cant comprehend what the fucking fuck is going on in your head, im not sure if i can talk to someone that doesnt like dead rising any more

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
I always hated Dead Rising, better on Wii.
USA

drew

• sy
awd';alks'dka'sk'da'skd'ka'sk

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
ban this filth
duc

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
You know what else is better on the Wii? Halo 3 aka The Conduit.
USA

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
This is some of the worst trolling I've seen since that Nintendosbooger thread.
PSP